TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
XGeass
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Whats_Up4444
Haar_Dragon
14 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 13 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:44 pm

"No they're sane...ok take them to Xeromus" Xelo said. "I'll fight with you either way Rick is my comrade" Geo said
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:20 pm

Aleri had kicked Sephiroth in the face and landed in the hall nearby when he felt and incredibly gut-wrenching pain in his chest, forcing him to the ground. "Ah... Agh... A-AAAAAAAAAARGH!!" What in... what was... what was that feeling...!? My... Heart... it feels... like there's a void... What happened...? I'll run a mental check of everyone. Aaron is right here, Dispatch is... ... ... ...Zane is... Wait, where IS Zane? And Sally... He climbed to his knees. Where is... What!? Zane's feelings are abnormally strong, and I can't sense Sally at all... He looked at Cloud, Aaron and Sephiroth. "H...Hey, you guys... can handle him alone... right?" Aleri pulled himself up to a standing position before opening a DC. "There are only a handful of enemies left anyway, so it's probably not going to go on much longer." He walked through to the Edge of Existance.

"I... I really don't like this place... But it can tell me where Zane is." He walked over to a tombstone with a number on it and a picture of Zane. "Creepy..." Oddly enough, there was a picture of a bell next to his name. "Twilight Town, huh?" He DC'd out to TT before one of the creatures lurking in the shadows saw him and tore him into bits.

Aleri arrived and immediately started looking for Zane. He looked around but didn't see him. Then he stopped to think... I'm in pain, but nobody else is... what's wrong with me...? He then resumed his search. He noticed a short trail of blood... leading to the Station Tower. "No... Did they get killed!?" He ran ahead to see Zane weeping over Sally. ...No. This isn't real. I'm still at HQ fighting Data Enemies. Zane IS NOT standing over Sally's bloody, dead body... Who am I kidding? This is real... "Grr... ZANE! What the hell happened!?" Aleri was surrounded by energy, looking crazy. "As you superior... I demand an explanation!" His voice was deeper and angrier, and the energy displacment made his hair stick up, looking almost like Rexial did...

In the Grey Room of Castle Asylum, Xeromus stood alone. "Stupid pixelated Marvel villain."
<^That's just to un-complicate things. You could pretend that Juggernaut left the room, or interpret it as I do... as "Xeromus owned Juggernaut 'Off-Screen'".>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:35 am

Rick said, "Thank you!" Dispatch said, "No possible way. HEY! XEROMUS! WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 13 Empty The End of those Annoying Data Enemies... BTW, Aleri's destroying TT, might wanna get on that... Also, impending seige.

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:21 am

Xeromus sighed and DC'd down to Dispatch. "Alright, what the hell is it this time?" He noticed the messengers. "...And who the hell are you? Oh, a messenger? ...Ahuh... Yeah... A full on attack? ...We'd be screwed. Aleri DC'd off somewhere, Zane and Sally are gone, and the place is overrun with enemies made of Data. Well, we've alm0ost finished the last of them off... but Cloud and Aaron are taking awhile with Sephiroth."

Cloud's Limit Bar filled up. He performed Omnislash, killing Sephiroth. Cloud disappeared with him.

Zidane and Locke had stolen half of the items from people's rooms. They then decided to stop stealing and start killing stuff. They had just finished killing a Behemoth when they started fading. All the stuff they stole fell on the floor.
[Computer Status: All clear. Data Enemies have been deleted.]

[...Status: Emotions are unacceptably strong. Warning! You are losing control over yourself. Calm down before you destroy yourself and everyone around you.]
"Shut up, 'Info' bar thing!" Aleri yelled at the sky. "As I said, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE!?" Pieces of the ground started coming apart and flying away. some part of Aleri that was still sane thought ...Nuts, they just finished fixing that from the LAST time I went crazy here...

<Yeah, Aleri's gonna make the situation WORSE due to the misunderstanding, but it's deliberate.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:25 am

Just then, the real Cloud burst in through the trees. "I heard Sephiroth was here. Am I too late?" Aaron said, "By a long shot." Dispatch saw them. "Hey, over here!" The pair rushed toward them. Rick said, "Division, attacking, your friend doesn't believe me." "Well, he never was the smartest." "Hey!"
<What's_Up, whenever>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:33 am

Geo rolled him eyes and fixed the cracked wall. "Creation and Ruin master?" Xelo noted. Geo just nodded
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:37 am

Rick said, "Huh? Ech, I never know the important stuff..."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 13 Empty Oh no, it's a 20-Post limit! Better hurry...

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:37 am

Xeromus pointed his scythe. "I believe you. I mean, if they were going to fight us, now would be the ideal time. Well, we'll create a barrier to stop people from using Dark or Light Corridors. In fact, I'll create a barrier that can only be passed through in this Realm. That way, they'll need a Gummi Ship or some transport to get here. We'll barricade the front door and leave a guard at the back. I'll be on the roof. I'll set a timer on the barrier, so everyone had better get back soon."

[It will be 20 Posts before the barrier comes up. This would slightly affect Zane, but not much. Just remember, if the Division attacks within 20 posts, Org. XIV is at a disadvantage, but after 20 posts, you need a vehicle to get to and from CA.]
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:40 am

Rick said, "Oh, thank everything! I was...y'know, and...I don't even know the guy's name who told me to warn you. I just know he lived in a cave and had some kind of wolf thing in a tank behind him..."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:53 am

"Daniel" Geo said automatically. Xelo blinked at him.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:58 am

Siks entered the room just as Daniel's name was mentioned. "What about the treacherous werewolf?"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:00 am

"ummm We were sent by Daniel to tell your boss that a organization not ours is going to attack your castle" Geo said
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:10 am

<Okay, I helped get those two back together, just for Sally to die? scratch epic nontheless >

Outside the Richard Family Castle, the observers stand above a nearby forest of decaying trees.

Oxthmas, checking his pocketwatch, says with a smirk, "So, we going in?"

Roland, shaking his head, says in his usual tone, "No, this is Lance's fight."

Gunamnex, standing in front of the two, suddenly looks up into the sky above.

"It seems two whom we sought to reunite; their paths have severed again" Gunamnex says wearily.

Roland looks up as well, and says coldly "Why did this have to happen now of all times."

Oxthmas, looking at the two, mutters with a sad tone "You don't mean Sally has..."

Roland and Gunamnex both nod in unison, saying at the same time "Indeed"

Gunamnex and Roland still look up into the sky, why Oxthmas falls to is knees. Tears falling from each of their right eyes.

<Yes, we get emotional, take that logic!>

<Barrier, really? Not gonna stop the Observers, lol.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:18 am

<Logic? It's illogical. Or at least mine is.>

"Probably a trap," Siks said, "I wouldn't trust Daniel with a speck of dirt. Xeromus, the traitor's info can't be trusted."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:36 am

<I don't think Daniel's name was revealed>
Rick said, "I don't know...he seemed completely honest. Either way, you should at least prepare for it. Never hurts." Aaron said, "The kid's right. Even if they don't attack, no harm in putting up barriers."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:51 am

<I'm pretty sure Geo said his name.>

"Even so, I doubt anything that traitor says can be trusted. Do what you want, but I don't trust him."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:55 am

<I'm pretty sure Daniel never revealed his name to Geo or Rick.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:59 am

<He didn't Geo scaned him when he saw him and learned his name>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:59 am

<Good point.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:00 am

<Didn't see that part.>
Aaron said, "You don't have to trust him, but personally, I'm not taking the risk of the Division slaughtering my ass."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:03 am

Xelo piped up. "I'm not ready to meet Xeno just yet so I'll fight this Division"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:08 am

Aaron said, "Well, let's set stuff up then. I'll make some barriers, you" he pointed to Rick "Set some traps." Rick said, "On it!" He went around laying complicated ropes and other objects that seemed not to have any purpose. Aaron was starting to have second thoughts about letting him set the traps.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:52 am

<DAMMIT GUYS I SAID NO INTERACTION WITH ZANE AND SALLY!>

The clocktower's bells kept ringing. The ringing went rapid. So fast the sound turned into a high-pitched whine. And just then, it happened.

The clockhands spun rapidly and fast. The sky reacting to the time on the clock. Days, nights passed within seconds,

Zane's breathing harsh. He looked down to see Sally in his arms starting to age and decay. Her flesh ash. Her bones dark and shady. Her eyesballs mud. She was a skeleton. But the bones themself quickly were reduced to ash. "What?" Zane confused asked.

Zane looked behind himself.

He saw him. Death himself. The Grim Reaper. The sender of souls. The guider of dead.

He turned and said in a dark tone. "Your love one's time..."

And creeped up behind Zane's shoulder the same being appeared. "Has come!"

Zane jumped back in fear.

The Reaper laughed a bit when flesh started to form. It grew skin, clothes and orgens. Disgusting and fearing.

The Reaper was noneother then him.

"Hey, your the guy who I bumped into!" Zane accused,

"Wrong. I am....". He said and his voice didn't match his face yet it sounded familer.

No.

A dark mist formed and his true appearence form.

"Your worst nightmare! Welcome, to the Nightmare Realm!"

Confusing what is real!

<Booya.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm

<lol, you don't mean him do you? That's just, awesome. I just assumed my characters had to mourn her being lost?>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:14 pm

<Nice>
Daniel sat on his bed, wondering if he should have sent those two guys out to the Organization, or if he'd sent them to death. And something weird was going on with one of them...the one dressed weird, he gave out a perfect aura of wanting to be more useful, stronger. The other...was far more mysterious. Daniel didn't like him too much. Why? Why had they been following a generic spy? They couldn't have been that bored...and their Organization...They couldn't have been from the Division, but something about it sounded sinister all the same...The one who brought it up, in the strange clothes, he didn't name it...That wasn't a good sign. Should he go check the castle to see if his one-time comrades were okay? But that would be suicide. Dispatch was okay about the whole thing, but if he was ordered to attack, he would. Aaron seemed more grateful after Daniel had saved him from the Keyblade Graveyard. Joe...Actually, had he even met Joe? That would explain a lot. He definitely hadn't met Xeromus, but the rest of them...they'd go full power. He couldn't fight that many people. But at that...neither could the other two. Daniel sat up, confused. What should he do? Should he run suicidally into their castle and try to rescue those two, or should he stay here? It was all so confusing...it would be so much easier if he hadn't sent them, if they hadn't agreed, if they'd never come in the first place...Or, though he tried not to think about it, if he'd never revealed to Organization XIV that he was a spy...What should I do? "WHAT SHOULD I DO?!" Ichiro's voice seemed to echo in his head: "Well, you should help them. The Organization, and those other guys if you have to. I'd never want to lose you, but I'm gone now. I can't really want anything. Go." Daniel stood up. "I'm going. No matter what they do to me, I'll go." Daniel opened a DC and stepped through it without a second thought.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next