TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
XGeass
Whats_Up4444
13th
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) Empty Org. XIV (story)

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:44 pm

<Where we last left off in the story, our match between Kotank and Aaron in the tournament was just starting. Once some of the users rom GameFAQs start registering here, let's start.>
<Note: Please, put all OOC in the OOC topic for now.>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Org. XIV (story) Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  khfreak358 Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:57 am

<this is gamer>

Last edited by khfreak358 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:48 pm

<We haven't decided yet, I just put a vote out on FAQs. And I think we should leave it there until our first moderation>

Aaron loaded in a bullet of water. when it made contact it created a large wave, overcoming Kotank and pushing him back. "I'm not losing either."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:06 pm

Rexial got up from his seat in the audience and walked out of the arena. "The Darkness is too limited... I will prove that I'm not..." He ran out the hall and DC'd to The World Between Worlds (Where Castle Oblivion is). "Hmph... If the Keyblade Master had his memory pieced together here, then..." He ran inside and took a shortcut to the 13th floor. He entered the Room of Sleep. After tapping a few keys into the monitor...
"Come forth."
A hologram of Nori appeared.
"Let's see what strength you held then... Tell me! Is my Darkness weaker than your Keyblade?!"
"..."
Rexial leapt at Holo-Nori, slashing down. The boy parried with the Keyblade. He tried and tried, but couldn't beat Nori. "...Am I simply unskilled!?" He conjured a hologram of himself from that time, and trounced him easily. "Im... imposible... I am as skilled as possible... I lack power. I am useless. I couldn't beat Nathan... G...Graaaaaaahh!!" He started beating up the equipment until a door appeared. "What...? Is that... The door to light?!" He walked through the door, a dark shadow through bright light.
He emerged in a crystal room with a mirrored wall. He walked to the mirror. "...Strange. Who is that? I don't see myself in there. There is no gloominess in the image." He sat down and tried to summon Drakus. Instead, SoulEater appeared. "I see... I am useless. Perhaps this will do them some good. Without me, the Heartless will be weakened. Funny, I was the strongest at one point, but now I'm just an insect. Heh." He plunged SoulEater into his Heart, releasing it. Five mintues later, there was nothing there but a Crown Charm Rexial carried.

A boy woke up in a Crystal room. "Where... am I...?" He observed the mirrored wall. "Weird... What is this place?"
A voice echoed from, the mirrior, "You... will... fall..." His reflection seemed to walk out at him... no... it was someone else! A boy with darker hair that was spiked up. He had a black coat on. His face was hidden.
"Wh... who's there?!"
"I am the Darkness. You must be tested. Are you worthy?"
"Wha...?"
The darker one summoned Drakus. "I am Rexial. Let me see if your Light is stronger!" He leapt at the boy.
"Stop! STOP!" He parried with a white Keyblade. "What...?!"
"You have the Keyblade. Kingdom Key Y."
"What's a-?"
Rexial attacked continuously. After an intense fight, "You... will... fall!"
"I won't lose!" The boy slashed at Rexial, knocking him at the mirror.
"V...Very good... You... you make a... good Other... Aleri..." The mirror shattered, and Rexial disappeared.
Aleri walked through to the other side. he picked up a Crown-shaped Charm from the floor.

---The Keyblade--------------"I'm not Aleri, I'm still Rexial"----------------"Take this!"
------------"I am Organization XIV's Number II, Rexial!"------Drakus---------SoulEater
-"The Keyblade Master is here..."------"We will go to the End of the World."----Kingdom Hearts
------------------------"What? Nothing happened, Are you okay, Siks?"--------Special Armor
--------Dimension Link--------Wayfinder-----------"If you have any Aero Magic, use it to slow us down!"
------"Moogles are scary..."-------"Lyxsal! Use your water clones NOW!"----Xemnas
---"Axel and Demyx go unharmed, I swear."-------"...Nobody called Roxin."----"R? Interesting..."
--"You must learn to control Dark Corridors, lest you fall through more by accident."
---Crown-------Norio---R---Siks---Dispatch---Sally---Xeromus---Nathan---Nori---Tony---Kotank

Aleri sumbled around awhile before all these thoughts sorted themselves out. He fell over, unconcious. When he came to, he was in Twilight Town. "Huh...? Hey... Home! Twilight Town! Huh!" He walked around awhile, talking to people. He found that nobody remembered him. "But... I lived here all my life..." He sat down on the steps of the station.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:38 pm

<What???? You a FF4 fan or something?>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:47 pm

<Sort of, but I never had the chance to read about when you sealed Kingdom Hearts! The crystal room was my backup plan. To answer your question directly, YES. However, I'm not biased to just one FF game.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:33 pm

<sweet. Kain kicks ass, Kain+Jump+Limit Break=Dead boss on about turn 5>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  13th Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:45 am

<Kain is bad***. I like Edge better, though. I like Kain for use, Edge for Personality, and Rydia because she's hot.>

13th
Nexriat the Labryinth Dominus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:37 pm

<They all kick ass. But mostly Kain. I go: Kain Edge Cecil Rydia Yang Rosa Edward Cid Fusoya Palom Porom Tellah. I really wish you could play as Golbez. That would be ****ing sick>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  13th Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:20 pm

<My lists... where it has a slash, its equal>

<Battle use...: Kain, Rydia, Cecil, Edge/Rosa, Palom/Porom, Yang/Cid, Fusoya, Edward, Tellah>

<Personality: Edge, Palom, Kain, Rydia, Edward, Yang, Cid, Porom, Rosa, Cecil, Fusoya, Tellah)>

<Hotness: Rydia, Edge, Yang, Edward, everyone else, Tellah/Fusoya/Cid>

13th

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:33 pm

<Put this in th OOC plz. Also, Cid is nowhere near as good as Yang. Cid can't even get Phoenix w/o a Soma Drop>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:21 am

Brief summary of events that have transpired on GameFAQs since I posted that story bit above...

Kotank lost his fight wiyth Aaron, thanks to that tornado shot attack thing...
A girl bumped into a cloaked person who revealed himself to be Aleri (He isn't wearing the cloak anymore, so don't act like he is) Siks and Nathan appeared, and so did Rexial. Daniel also appeared. Aleri insisted that he fight alone, and Daniel disappeared to somewhere else. Aleri beat Rexial, got the OMEGA Weapon and the power of Darkness (In addition to his Light). Siks took him to the tower, trying to remind him of his old self, and when he recruited Siks. Aleri fails to remember, and calls Siks crazy. Aleri has his old memories of Org. XIV, but they haven't settled yet, and he randomly recalls odd bits (And then thinks that he's gone insane).

Aleri got up, accidentally dropping his Crown Charm. "Huh?" He stooped and picked it up. "I remember this... I got it when I joined... no... what did I join? Heh, I must be going insane. I got this when I beat Rexial last time." He put it in his pocket. "Well, see you around, Siks. I hope you get the nerve to try the Struggle Tournament soon!" He turned to walk away.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:43 am

Siks grabbed Aleri's arm as he turned, "You're not going insane. Xeromus must have given you that when you joined up. Wouldn't you like to make sense of all this? Figure out the past you can't remember? Come with me to Asylum. There's plenty of stuff there that'll at least spark some nostalgia for you. I'd always considered you my friend, Aleri. Please, trust me on this."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:49 am

Nori and Norio appeared in front of Aleri and Siks via a DC.
"What's going on?" Norio asked, seeing Aleri instead of Rexial.
<For first posts, let's post where our chars are. Lyxsal and Josephine are sitting in the Tournament seats, and Tony is in his room, working on a surprise weapon.>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:58 am

<Speaking of the tourney, Josephine's got a match with Susan coming up and Susan's waiting for it to start right now. And Kotank's installed something in the arena that can simulate virtually any kind of terrain.>

"I wish I knew for certain," Siks said, "All I can tell is Aleri's somehow returned, Rexial was turned into a Heartless and defeated by Aleri, who now has his powers and abilities. Aleri has all of Rexial's memories, but they haven't quite set in. He's also been randomly remembering small bits of things, but snaps out of it right after. I thought bringinghim up here might spark a memory or two, but no such luck."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:51 am

<Nathan is at TT, and all my other characters are at the tourney. When's Nathan's match?>

Nathan quickly told Aleri "Rexial, or now, Aleri... Can you recall being in Org. XIV when you were a nobody? We're your friends, you are ours. You need to remember, as we can not and will not lose a valuable fighter, friend, and member. Please try to remember...

Meanwhile...

Torbrex: Doo doo doo... *Walks into living room type place in TCTNW* HUH?!?! Erntxt, Nexriat, Themawxt, what is going on here? *Draws Keyax* Will you not just die already?? *Starts mashing Daniel*
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:35 pm

Daniel said, "Hang on...brainwave! Catch me if you can, losers!" He opened a DC to Agrabah and jumped through, hoping to bait the others into doing the same. "Can't stand the heat, stay out of Agrabah!"

Aaron was sitting in the bleachers, waiting for the match to start. He decided to go see Tony and restock his ammo.

Dispatch said, "huh. Ants in his pants?" because Aaron hadn't said where he was going. "Ah well, not my problem."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:03 pm

<if you mean when's Nathan's next match, I plan to get through the prelims first>

Erntxt ran in to the DC after Daniel, lunging at him with his Keyblade.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:05 pm

<Erntxt has a Keyblade?>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:09 pm

<yep, check his Bio.>

Last edited by khfreak358 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:10 pm

<okaaaaay.>
Daniel jumped to the side, revealing a wall behind him, and watched science at work. <hooray for godmodding without godmodding.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:15 pm

Erntxt faceplanted directly into the wall. When he picked himself up, he turned around and retaliated with Dark Haze.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:19 pm

Daniel sidestepped again and chucked a Keyblade at Erntxt. "Wind Raid." He said. He rushed at Erntxt. "Zan...tet...suken!" Daniel used, you guessed it, Zantetsuken.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:48 pm

Erntxt quickly sank into the ground to dodge Daniel's attacks and resurfaced far behind him. When he did, he noticed someone else off in the distance. Someone he could tell also had the power of the shadows. He then turned invisible and followed this person to a currently abandoned part of Agrabah. "Alone at last," Erntxt said, now visible, but with his hood up and his Keyblade dismissed. The other man turned around, pulled out a scimitar, and said, "Who are you?!" Erntxt did not respond, he merely grinned beneath his hood and attacked the man with several blasts of Dark Firaga. The man attempted to block these attacks, but to no avail. "That power...," the man said, "YOU! You're the one who's been eliminating all the other Defenders and absorbing their powers. I have to-" But at this, Erntxt used a final blast of Dark Firaga to finish the man off. As he faded into the Darkness, all of his darkness flowed into Erntxt, who then DC'd to his room in TCTNW. Once there, he removed his hood and said, "Another of the Defender's power is now mine. Soon, none shall stand in my way."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:44 am

Josephine hopped over the seats into the arena itself.
"What kinda terrain we got? Please don't make it 7 foot snow in a blizzard."
Meanwhile, in... Twilight Town?
"Ooh! I know something!" Norio said. He tossed his Oblivion into the air, which then turned into a rather Keyblade-like motorcycle.
"That jog your memory any? Remember? Ansem Seeker of Darkness? That time we blew up his ship?"
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next