TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona REM Story

+5
Stormwolfex
Aesoth
Haar_Dragon
PsychoticDoctor
Zeldaman2.0
9 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Persona REM Story Empty Persona REM Story

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:30 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3zLi5zO_1g

A dimly lit canyon under the bright light of a pale full moon. Slowly, the wind begins to whip up the sand. It coalesces as a young man standing on the edge of the canyon slowly strumming a guitar and tapping his foot.

A single blue butterfly flutters down behind him and lands. As the insect touches the ground, it becomes a middle-aged man wearing a butterfly mask that obscures his face. With a sly smirk on his face, he shoves the young man into the canyon.

With a shocked expression, the young man stumbles but is caught by a young woman in a black hoodie , she smiles gently as she pulls him back to safety. He turns trying to find the man who shoved him but only sees a small blue butterfly fluttering into the sky. A distance away, another man dressed in a deep red suit coat smiles as pulls a flask from within his jacket.

He tosses the bottle and time seems to slow as it heads towards the earth, shattering on impact. The vial spills black ichor onto the ground that takes the form of hundreds of Shadows. As the sea of monsters slowly approaches the pair, they are back against the canyon wall. The two look decisively at eachother and fall backwards into the canyon before the mass of shadows reaches them.

As the pair fall through the air, the wind whistles as another pair falls from the opposite side, having found the same strategy viable. A shield of energy formed around each of the falling teens as the young man with black hair smiled at himself in surprise. Above them, a young man with grey hair had hurled himself into the canyon after the four alongside a second youth who plummeted at the same speed. The wind around the entire group seemed to stir and slow their descent as they hurtled towards the canyon floor below.

The entire group hit at a much slower speed and the young man with a guitar watched the instrument become sand in surprise as a healing light spread throughout the group. He looked at himself in surprise as everyone stood back up despite the fall. Above them was a  mass of hungry eyes looking for a way down the steep walls of the canyon. Ahead was a single blue door standing upright on the canyon floor.

The last member of the group opened his palm and emitted a small electric spark that coalesced as a ball making a small light. He looked surprised, yet pleased as he walked forward and opened the mysterious door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7Q7tyWQ45k

When the young man opened the door, the entire group found themselves transported to a dance club. The entirety of the staff were dressed in blue and the dance club was devoid of guests save a strange old man sitting at the back of the room. The group felt compelled to move towards him and led by the young woman they walked to the table and took seats around it.

Without prompting, the man began to speak, “Hello, my name is Igor and welcome to the Velvet Room. I will introduce you to my assistants at a later time... But, for now, why don't you introduce yourselves?”

The Magician spoke first, "Yoshiya Hataraku"

Then, the Priestess, "Yumiko Hakuba"

The Emperor, "Shinkokuna Tanoshimi, Shin for short."

Strength, "Daisuke... Daisuke Otonari"

The Devil, "Abel..."

And finally, The Moon, "M-Mark Kengami..."

After introductions were made, the group was introduced to their attendants that were harbored in the mysterious blue room before being ushered out the door and out of their dreams.

-----------------------------

After going through registration at the dorm, everyone heads to bed.

-----------------------------

April 4th, 2011
-Monday Morning
-Spring

<It's the morning before school. Everyone can have the characters that they want involved wake up and go through their morning routines. But, remember, only if they appeared in the dream sequence above can they be registered at the dormitory. If they weren't they will be A) at a different dorm B) at home.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Persona REM Story Empty Re: Persona REM Story

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:13 am

Giving his alarm clock a solid THWACK!, Shin roused himself from bed and grimaced as he stumbled a bit upon standing up quickly out of bed. Taking a moment to take a deep breath, he chuckled softly. Clapping his hands together once he was more stable, he threw himself at the ground and did ten push-ups before heading towards the shower, a towel thrown over his right shoulder. He whistled a tune as the door shut behind him.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:22 am

The faint beeping from Shino's alarm clock grew louder, which abruptly stopped when he found the button that shut it off. He got his uniform, and headed down the hall and to the right. His mother was still asleep. He turned on the water to the shower.

"If your cells die and regrow, would you be the same person that you were a year ago? Hmm..." He muttered this as he showered...
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:56 pm

The sound of a faucet running.

The sounds of water being splashed.

Heavy tired pants.

“You can do this… You can do this Kira.”

The Demon of Yakumura High, as he had been labeled from time to time, currently stood alone in one of the three bathrooms of his house. The sink before him half full of water, the mirror in front of him showing his wet face and slightly messed up hair, along with his shirtless body and that his pants were apparently on.  His eyes were those of a man possessed as he stared angrily into the mirror, his hands clenching on to marble counter in front of him. His eyes narrowed, his teeth grit, and his muscles tensed as he continued to look into his reflection.

This had been a bit of a morning ritual for Kira Akira. For sometimes, he just couldn’t feel the hate necessary to put up his spiteful façade. So thus he started doing this every time he woke up and couldn’t feel any sort wrath or resentment. It usually took a couple minutes to get it going, and then there were those rare days when it took almost all morning. Hopefully, this wouldn’t be one of those mornings, because those mornings tended to suck, as did the rest of the day that followed them.

Trying to muster up hate from nothing was hard. Hate, like all emotions, needed a base to form from, whether it be from envy or misfortune. Furthermore, to force the mind into such a state was rather unhealthy. To have nothing but hate, contempt, and rage within one’s disposition was quite stressful to both the mind and body. However, Kira still pursued it and lived it. He found himself unable to properly function in society without such negativity clouding his mind. At this moment, he could feel the rage and hate with himself beginning to emerge as stared into his reflection and his grip on the counter increased.

However, Akira’s moment was cut short as he heard the sound of someone knocking at his door. He could feel his blood slightly simmering, feeling the resentment in his being having its growth suddenly stopped. He felt it, it was about to be released, but alas, something happened that had forced the release to cease. But, Kira was used to that feeling and it really meant nothing to him. While it was an annoyance, nothing could be really done about it.

So, Kira opened the door to the bathroom and flicked the light off, and grabbed the dress shirt that was hanging on the outside knob. He began walking to the door to his house, all the while putting his shirt on and getting it buttoned up. He also tried to fix up his hair with his hands as best he could, didn’t want to look like he just got out of bed. It was a short walk through the Akira House, on the ever classy wooden floors and plain white walls that composed a great deal of the house. It didn’t take long for Kira to reach his front door and went on to open it up.

“Hey Kira, glad to see you’re awake,” the ever pleasant and gentle voice of his cousin Yumiko would be there to greet him as he opened the door, as well as Yumiko herself. To the average man, having Yumiko Hakuba standing at your front door would make one question if they were having a dream. Appearance wise and personality wise, Yumiko could be called a Fertility Goddess. While that in itself was a massive exaggeration about her, it wasn’t a baseless one. Being quite well endowed in all the right areas, having her black hair reach down towards her rear, and, to some, being at the surprising height of 6’1. What also would have been a bonus was just Yumiko’s uniform and how it seemed to highlight her curves, much to her dismay from what she noticed.

And yet to Kira Akira, this was just another morning.

“Hm? Is it that time already Yumiko?” Kira asked, now quite informal and nonchalant in disposition.

“Yes it is,” Yumiko replied. “Kira… have you even had breakfast this morning? Or have you just been-”

“That’s none of your concern Yumiko, I’m just fine. Just need to grab a couple things and I’ll be ready.” Kira interrupted before walking back into his house leaving the door open for Yumiko. “Feel free to take a seat, I’m sure you’ve had quite the walk.”

As Kira walked out of sight, Yumiko deeply sighed and walked into the house, slipping her shoes off to go sit down in a black leather chair in the living room. It was a rather plain living room as far as living rooms went. Aside from the chair Yumiko was sitting in, there was a plain crimson couch made of some weird leathery looking material, a gray leather chair, a flat screen TV, and a couple lamps spread around. There was a coffee table as well, honestly, there was really nothing notable about the living room in the Akira House.

"Oh Kira... what am I going to do with you?" Yumiko thought to herself as she waited for her cousin. She knew full well of his sociophobia, and she was determined to do something about it before she graduated. But alas, her efforts were bearing no fruit of any sort. All she could was just stay with him as much as she could. It was a rather hopeless situation one could say. However, for a moment, Yumiko thought about a problem in regards to herself… ”That dream… what was it about? I can barely remember anything about it, but it feels like it’s so important… or that it’s going to be…”

"Oy, Yumiko, let's go." Kira had walked back into the living room of his house donning the overcoat of his uniform as an unzipped jacket that simply covered his arms, shoulders, and back. Furthermore, he had also equipped one of his three fashionable and fabulous ties. Today's pick was the ever ominous Skull Tie.

"Right, let's go Kira," Yumiko said snapping back to reality then getting up and out of the chair she sat it. The two went on to leave the house after Kira had locked the door and were on their way to Yakumura High shortly. As they walked over, Kira looked over to Yumiko and suddenly asked, “So… how’s that dorm so far?”

“Well, it’s okay,” Yumiko replied. “It’s smaller than my room back at the Shrine, but I think the bed in the dorm is much comfier.”

“I see… by the way, you didn’t have to come all this way just to meet up with me,” Kira said.

“Oh come now Kira,” Yumiko said. “It’s not a problem for me to do this, not at all.”

“…” Kira fell silent in response to his cousin, although he thought a single rebuttal to Yumiko. “Yumiko, be careful to not overexert yourself.”
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:41 pm

Anyone in the rooms surrounding Abel Boryoku would have been awoken by the loud "CRASH" that echoed through his room. The sound was the result of him hurling his alarm clock at the wall.

Drearily, he threw his sheets off and groaned, "Dammit, not again..." That was the third alarm clock this month. He probably should have been glad it wasn't his actual cell phone, but he wasn't thinking much about that. Instead, he was thinking of his previous house. Well, it was the one before that now, actually. His guardians--at this point, he couldn't remember which specific family members they'd been--had decided that to get him out of bed, the best thing to do would be to move his alarm clock across the room. The response wasn't what they'd expected, to say the least; rather than getting up, Abel had taken to throwing the nearest object at it. Once he moved to his uncle's house, he brought his alarm clock back to his bedside, but occassionally, muscle memory kicked in, with the result being a broken alarm clock. Still, he did end up out of bed.

"Least Uncle won't give me a hard time over it this time," Abel grumbled to himself as he threw the broken pieces of plastic and wiring into a garbage can. After all, it's quite difficult to give someone a hard time when they live in a dorm rather than your house. And if Abel could just get to a store before talking to his uncle, he could replace the alarm clock and no one would be the wiser.

Putting the garbage can back in the corner of his dorm room, he lifted his arm and sniffed under it. He paused for a moment, trying to decide whether he'd smelled anything particularly disgusting or not. Ultimately, he just shrugged and went with no. After all, if he'd had to think about it, it can't have been that bad. And with that, he disdainfully grabbed his uniform and started changing.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:46 pm

Daisuke was awake and waiting downstairs long before anyone else had managed to break something or have an alarm go off. Cleanly showered after a morning run, Daisuke was ready to face the day and was peacefully enjoying a bowl of cereal.

"Morning, Daisuke-kun!" A chipper Ms. Nishiwaki sang as she hurried past the kitchen on her way out the door, "Make sure your kouhai get to class, please! The last thing I need is a shoddy attendance record in my dorm! I'll give you all terrible meals for a week!"

Daisuke laughed at the lousy threat, Yuko was infamous for her terrible cooking, "I'll get them out the door, Nishiwaki-sensei."

"Thank you!" The teacher called shutting the door behind her as she rushed outside, already late for the first day of classes.

Daisuke finished off his cereal and cleaned the bowl leaving it in the drying rack before picking up his bag and waiting in the lounge for the other students, fully aware that they should be capable of waking up on their own.

Last edited by Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:18 am

A sudden and violent crashing sound from one of the nearby rooms snapped Mark back to the land of the living, jerking him into a seated position as he let out a gasp under his breath.

Wiping down his face with one hand in a futile attempt to shake off his dreams, he slid his legs off the bed and pushed himself up and onto the floor. A short shuffle to the washroom later, Mark was staring at the reflection in the mirror. Faint dark circles hung beneath his eyes and his bangs hung down limply in front of his eyes. Filling his cupped hands with water, he splashed his face and took to fluffing up his hair with his damp hands to force it up. A quick swipe of a towel later and Mark started searching for the specific pieces of his uniform in his clothes bag.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:00 pm

"Alright!" Daisuke got up from his seat moving to the stairwell so he could shout up the length of it.

"If you don't want to be late or lost in the city, I suggest leaving with me! I'll be heading out in twenty minutes!" The young man yelled upstairs in an attempt to rally the waking students.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:06 am

Shin walked out of the bathroom just as Daisuke hollered upstairs and burst out into laughter. "Not until I get my breakfast in me, little leader!" Shin's smile and laugh was good-natured and fruity, and the man hummed a little as he dressed and made his way downstairs. Upon his arrival, he either mock-saluted or greeted by name anyone he saw, and proceeded to fix himself some toast.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:30 pm

Looking fully careless and haphazard, Abel covered one ear. The hell was that obnoxious sound? Glaring, he shook his head and stuffed his hands in his pockets, lopsided as they were. "Whatever," he mumbled to himself, making his way down the stairs with unwilling yet determined steps.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:52 pm

Daisuke rolled his eyes at the reactions he got from each of his kouhai as they came downstairs, "Hey, I'm just trying to help you not get written up on the first day of classes." He grumbled something to himself about not wanting to disappoint Nishiwaki-sensei under his breath as the not-so-enthusiastic bunch got downstairs.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:25 pm

Shin showed up with a piece of toast and a small lump in his napkin, gently munching on the bread. "I'm ready when all of you are." He was dressed in his school uniform, hair combed and gelled up, and wore a lopsided smirk to match. "Sorry for taking so long, I can't get going in the day without carbs," he explained to Daisuke. While waiting, he kept bouncing on the balls of his feet.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:04 pm

Abel rolled his eyes as he arrived just in time to here Shin's comment. Like we asked. Dumbass. Like Shin, he was in full uniform. Unlike Shin, he didn't look anything like neat; his pants were higher on one side than the other, his shirt was wrinkled, and his tie was barely tied, revealing his open top button. All in all, he looked like he'd rather be anywhere else in the world.

There were a few things he'd have liked to say, but opted to simply say, "Whenever works for me."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:23 pm

Daisuke nodded knowing better than to even attempt to reprimand Abel on his attire's state, "Let's get rolling then. I'll show you guys around the city that we pass through while we're at it."

The senpai lead his youngers out the door and down the street showing them the sights of Yuzuru Ward including the Strip Mall and Recreational Park

(Yuzuru Ward Strip and Yuzuru Public Park unlocked)

[Available Shops in Yuzuru Ward Strip:
That One Place- Sells Strange Takoyaki and other food items
Famitsu Family Medicine- Sells medicinal supplies
Wild Duck Burger- Social Event Hangout
Ramen Do, Ramen Don't- Social Event Hangout]

[Available Shops in Yuzuru Public Park:
Jack Frost Ices- Sells frozen edibles and Jack Frost plushes
Park Playground- Social Event Hangout
Park Gazebo- Social Event Hangout]

Arriving at the school, Daisuke lead the others to the classroom assignment board which was crowded with other students, "Well, we need to get up to the front to see where we are to start our days. Do we have any volunteers?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:34 pm

Standing behind the crowd of gathered students before the assignment board was the contrasting duo of Kira Akira and Yumiko Hakuba. From the looks of things, the two had seemingly already gotten their info and were just deciding to loiter a bit before they went their separate ways. However, there was also the chance the two hadn’t managed to get it yet and were just waiting for the mass of students to disperse to get their chance. Of course, that seemed unlikely as the first words out of Kira’s mouth were, “It sure pays to be early, doesn’t it Yumiko?”

“Yeah, it really does,” Yumiko replied. “I almost thought we were going to get stampeded over if we didn’t hurry though.”

“Seems we weren’t the only ones to have the same idea,” Kira noted before smirking. “But our execution of it was superior to theirs.” He then noticed the just entering group led by Daisuke and maintained his smirk. “Oh wow, I didn’t think anyone would actually show up so late to the board. Seems some people didn’t think too far ahead.”

Yumiko looked over towards the way Kira was looking and her eyes widened for a moment. “Oh uh… Kira, those are my dorm mates.”

“Eh?” Kira’s smug grin vanished as he looked to Yumiko with a confused look as he looked back to the group. “Yumiko… what the Hell kind of dorm are you in? I feel like I’m the one who should be doing the worrying now.”

“I uh…” Yumiko tried to say something only for Kira to cut her off.

“Guess there might be some hope for them then if that’s the case,” Kira said.

“Y-Yeah, absolutely,” Yumiko said with a nervous laugh.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:50 pm

Abel heard the comment and glared. "So what if I'm late? Plan on making something of it? Because trust me, I'm more than willing to. Condescending jackass."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:08 pm

<One-liners, Haar? Yikes. Razz>
Shin immediately noticed the confrontation and, with a slight sigh, he stretched his grin and held up his hand while walking forward. "Hey, easy guys. I'll... how do the Americans put it? I will volunteer as a tribute." Pulling a notebook and pen out of his bag, he weaved and squeezed his way through the small crowd, taking inventory of names and occasionally shouting back at Daisuke for name confirmation. The list made, he calmly walked back through the crowd as easily as he got through it and presented the list to everyone. "Here ya go kids, memorize it for our senpai, huh?"
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:30 pm

<Crap, I was trying to make them not quite so obvious...>

Abel's glare shifted over to...whatever the hell the grinning idiot's name was. "Call me a kid one more time. See just what kind of tribute you are then."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:46 am

<Quick Reminder: All of those listed in the introductory post are officially part of the dorm. Those that are not are not capable of entering the Dream Realm or interacting with it at the time being but are free to interact as they please during school hours.>

Daisuke left a muted smile on his face as he let the abrasive words being traded between Abel and Kira go unattended.

"Thanks. Due to Shin's fearless sacrifice, everyone can make it to class on time today. Imagine that." Daisuke smiled and made note of his own classroom before directing Shin to help the others with their assignments.

Moving towards Yumiko and Kira, Daisuke smiled gently, "Yumiko-san, seems you played early bird to the rest of us this morning. Nice to see that you made it here safe and on time."

Directing his attention to Kira, Daisuke bowed slightly and introduced himself, "Pleasure to meet you. I assume you're a friend of Yumiko-san? I'm Daisuke Otonari, one of Yumiko-san's dorm mates."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:22 pm

“Oh great, one of these people,” Kira thought. “…And it appears he has the attention span of a Goldfish. Besides, no one gets that eager about a fight in a place like this and over something so petty unless their bluffing or trying to flaunt themselves.” Kira had just finished his observation and noting of Abel when he and Yumiko were approached by Daisuke. Kira gave him a nod in response to Daisuke’s slight bow.

“Otonari-kun, eh?” Kira began. “I have to say, you’re observant but you’re assumption is incorrect. Yumiko and I are cousins.”

“Kira, you shouldn’t just drop something so shocking like that,” Yumiko said, only to look over to Daisuke with a slight smile. “But yes Daisuke-kun, Kira and I are cousins. And I usually leave early so we can walk here together.” Yumiko was often quite informal at times, she just wasn't one for formality unless it was between her and a superior or if she was partaking in her Miko duties.

Kira let out a small sigh for a moment before saying, “Oy, Yumiko, I’m heading to my class. You go on ahead and chat with your dormmates.” He gave a final nod to Daisuke before giving a final glance towards the others and then began leaving. As Kira left, some would notice how several students had moved out of Kira’s way, some not even in his path, as he left the area.

Yumiko grimaced slightly as she looked to Daisuke. “I really hope you aren’t put off by Kira, he’s really not that bad.”
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:56 pm

Abel didn't bother waiting for a response from Shin, nor did he even glance at the list of names. Instead, he made his way through the crowd in the most abrasive way he could manage; just walk and don't stop. If someone got in his way, they met with his shoulder. It didn't take him long to find his name on the list, and when he did, he set off for his class. Maybe it was a pointless waste of time, but it certainly felt more useful than staying with that group. Besides, anything to get away from the incessantly happy, perpetually grinning idiot he'd have to share a dorm with.

Abel sighed. Well...at least tomorrow can't start off worse.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:48 pm

Daisuke smiled complacently, "I'm not to worried about him. He seems a bit friendlier than Abel after all."

Thinking for a moment, Daisuke crossed his arms, "Have you met the other dorm mates yet? Sorry to say it, but its looks like Nishiwaki-sensei is the only other female."

"We might have new dorm mates as the year goes on though so we'll see what happens. Where's your homeroom? I'm all alone up in the senior class. Should be interesting to see everyone from before break."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:02 pm

“Oh he is,” Yumiko replied. “Kira’s a much different person when he gets to know you.” After that, Daisuke proceeded to ask about Yumiko’s before letting out a nervous chuckle. “Well, to be honest… I didn’t really get to meet everyone else. I got to the dorm really late because of my Miko duties. Although I don’t mind being the sole woman of the dorm aside from Nishiwaki-sensei,” Yumiko seemed to slightly puff her chest out in pride with a small smile before regaining her usual composure and posture.

Yumiko then paused for a moment as Daisuke about his class and how he was a senior, and then her expression lit up for a moment. “Oh uh, Daisuke-kun, we’re in the same home room actually from what I remember looking at the board.” Yumiko then paused for a moment, she wondered , nay pondered if she should dare ask about the dream from last night. After a couple seconds she decided to go ahead and do it.

“Say… Daisuke-kun…” Yumiko began. “You wouldn’t have happened to have a bizarre dream last night, would you have?”
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:24 pm

With slightly damp and wind-wild hair, Mark burst into the room and almost immediately bounced off the back end of the crowd of students, landing on his rear with an oof. Pushing himself to his feet, he quickly apologized to the two girls he had ran into and slipped into the crowd. With smiles and a few silly jokes, he was able to get to the front of the group without angering anyone else unduly. Looking over the schedule quickly, he recognized the other people who he had slipped in between to get access to the board and turned to them with a grin.

"Oh hey," he said cheerily, "Sorry I didn't head out with you guys, I was a little lost in thought earlier."
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:57 am

Shin took a look at the new arrival, laughing a as he brandished the list at the newcomer. "What's your name, sport? We could use a pair of legs like that if you kept up like that." Shin leaned forward a bit, one hand in his pockets, and a faint glimmer in his eye. "Considering you're only a couple minutes behind, you either left a little after us and jogged, or a bit later and ran. Judging from your hair, the flush of your cheeks, and your panting, you ran."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next