TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
XGeass
Whats_Up4444
13th
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 3 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Skazzasurf Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:04 pm

Torbrex used that one move the Twilight Thorn uses when he traps you in midair.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:34 pm

Daniel used the reaction chain that follows it to escape and bash Torbrex into the prison area, then turned the antiDC thing back on. "Well, time to i-spam." Daniel sank into the ground like a Shadow/Megashadow/gigasshadow, then resurfaced behind Erntxt and yelled, "Die, *****!" Daniel used the Dustflier moves: Dash (airtoss) then flip (high damage) then flew back over to Erntxt and landed, creating a shockwave (random element effect)
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Erntxt sank into the ground to dodge the shockwave. He then resurfaced underneath Daniel and swung his Keyblade at him in an attempt to knock Daniel into the air.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:22 pm

Aleri noticed the Darkness too late. A Dark Corridor appeared below him after the shockwave dissipated. He fell through the Darkness, and it closed in on his vision.
When he came to, he was on wood. He flinched as he removed several splinters from his arms. He stood up, surveying the area. He saw a small island connected by a bridge to the island he was on. On the smaller island was a bent tree with star-shaped fruit on it. He looked at the shack he was standing on. He saw a spring, and three teenagers were running across a beach. "Huh... What is this place?"
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQdwwW0FMGs>
"It's so carefree... how can they be so happy? Do they even know about Heartless? ...I guess not." He walked along a crude beachwalk and found a boy slashing at the air with a red rod. "Uhh... What are you doing?"
"I'm practicing so that I can beat Riku! He's so tough, he whipped me, Wakka, and Selphie all at once!"
"...How do you expect to win with a stick?"
"He uses a wooden sword. I'm Tidus."
"Ah, I'm Aleri. You know, you can't practice as well alone. Maybe if we fought each other,,, But not now."
"Heh, scared of LOSING?"
"(No, scared of killing you...) Uh, sure, let's go with that." He ran into a nearby shack. "Where am I? ...They fight, but they don't seem more than mildly disappointed when they get beaten..." He picked up a wooden sword lying on the floor. "...Ouch! This thing is really splintery." He picked up some gloves nearby. "This should help." He ran outside and started challenging Wakka, Selphie, and Tidus to duels.

Back at the tower...
"No need to bring me out... After all, that would slow Aleri down." Rexial said as he materialized. "He'll come when he's ready. If you go in and try to get him back, you'll destroy the World Order of that world, and possibly shatter his mind. I warn you, if you even try defiling that world, I'll kill you. Nahtna may have beat me in the Tourney, but I could use all my darkness to explode, taking everyone here out at once. My conciousness will be gone forever, but Aleri would remain as he is, having all my darkness." He surrounded himself in energy. "Here's my point: Stay the **** away from the islands, or I'll blow us all up. Don't think I won't. Nobody will survive if I do it."

<By the way, I never said Sora, Kairi, and Riku DIDN'T EXIST. I said that it was like the door was never opened.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:31 pm

"Don't worry," said Siks, dismissing his weapons and reverting to his normal form, "We won't tamper with that world. Good to have you back, Rexial. Mind telling us how, A) Aleri came back, and B) How you became a Heartless?"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:39 pm

Nathan said, "Whatever." And he dismissed his keyblades, but before that cutting a tree into multiple seats if any of them wanted to sit down. He sat down, and said "The Islands? As in... Destiny Islands? I've heard of that place..Infact, I've been there. It's where I was born as a nobody."
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:00 pm

Rexial started to fade. "Well... I'm not sure. I released my Heart, but a fragment got caught in me somehow. Aleri is like my Nobody, only he had a fragment of my Heart. I became a Heartless, and we fought. He won, and he got most of the rest of my Heart. I still have a little of it, but not enough to remember you. You knew me before, right? Sorry, but that's all I know. I'm going to rejoin Aleri. Since we're so drastically different, my conciousness may pop out, like earlier. You saw the look on his face before he attacked, right? That was me. ...You can go there, but don't talk to him until he..." Rexial froze for a moment, and a shadow crossed him. "...Opens the door." Rexial faded completely, but the shadow remained. It formed into... Xehanort's Heartless.
"Hahaha... Well, you heard him. No bothering the boy until he opens the door. Or do you want your friend to be turned into a more empty husk than a Nobody? Hmhmhm..."

On the Islands...
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45LCa7IP1ZY>
Aleri thumped Tidus on the head with his Wooden Sword, then footswept Selphie. He jumped and knocked Wakka's ball right back at his head, dazing him. "Ha! Looks like I win!"
Tidus fell over, groaning. "At this rate, I'll NEVER beat Riku..."
Aleri paused. "Riku? Is he tougher than you?"
"Heck yeah!"
"Well, then I'll fight him!" He sprinted over to the bridge. "Hey, you! Are you Riku?"
The boy on the tree respnoded, "No, I'm Sora. Riku's over by the race course."
"Thanks!" Aleri ran to the race course. "Hey, Riku! You up for a duel?!"
"...Heh. Okay, but WHEN you lose, you have to help gather food!"
"Not happening! I'm gonna win!"

...A One-sided match later...

Aleri collapsed. "Ow... I couldn't hit him once!"
"Ahahaha! Now you have to help!"
"Aw, nuts. Say, why do you need help gathering food?"
"Well, me, Sora, and Kairi are going away on a raft. We need provisions."
"Oh."
"Just gather supplies and give them to Kairi."
"Okay, Riku!" Aleri ran around gathering mushrooms, fruit, and other things.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:10 pm

Siks reentered DawnPhantom and attacked AnsemSOD with several sword swipes. "You again?!" he exclaimed, "How many times do we have to kill you?!"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Josephine bounced back off of the tree and, soaring past Susan, caught her upside the head with her staff.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:40 pm

Nathan clenched his fists, he didn't want that to happen to Aleri, part-Rexial or not. He quickly drew his keyblades which seemed to be burning bright red, and dashed at AnsemSoD madly, impossible to be seen. "Friends... I die first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He said as he started using Time Splicer on AnsemSoD
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:01 pm

Susan fell back on contact with the staff. She then got up and rushed at Josephine, madly kicking and sai-slashing at her.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:07 am

Dispatch sensed Asod back again. "really? i haven't killed him enough?" He LCd to <Twilight Town right?> And saw him. "Haven't I beaten you enough times yet? Geez, you just don't give up do you? Ah, well, I'll finish this quick." He pulled out his sword. "Okay, asod, nighty nite." Dispatch jumped up and Metara'd the Guardian once he was close enough for the blow to stun it long enough for Dispatch to sneak by and stab Ansem in the side, which he did. If only he were paying enough attention, it would have worked instead of hitting Ansem in the leg instead.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:47 am

...Unfortunately, all the attacks passed through his illusiary form. "Hahaha... I, Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, would never be so stupid as to fight all of you at once with my real body. I merely noticed Rexial's darkness and sent this projection here. ...You remember what he said, right? Nobody can go until Aleri opens the Door. If you do... You might erase your friend, Heart, Soul, Body and Mind." He smirked confidently at the Org. XIV members assembled before him. "(They wouldn't dare risk such terrible things happening to their friend... and once he opens the door, I shall be restored! They'll never figure it out.)"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:08 pm

Nathan said, "Hmph." As he dismissed his keyblades, then saying, "Why won't you just damn die already? I'm sure Dispatch has killed you at least twice."
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:11 pm

<Nice avatar, khfreak! XD Xemnas reports...>
Josephine flattened out her dice again and blocked every slash and kick. She then took her staff to Susan's ankles, making her fall forward.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:15 pm

Dispatch kept his sword out anyway. "Let's see, your ship, Twilight Town, CG, and probably a couple other places I can't think of at the moment. So, a lot."

Meanwhile, Joe <forgot about him didn't you?> decided it was time for some food. He grabbed his Keyblade and jumped into the castle's hot tub, which he'd recently discovered there were branches in containing portals to other worlds. Once he'd changed to his half-fish form, he swam till he found one that looked promising and went through it. He surfaced in DI and climbed out on the island, turning back to normal, clothed this time, as he did so. "huh. Wonder what this world is. Is it locked? Oh well, stomach first." He jumped back into the water and started killing fish to eat.
<not my attempt at wrecking stuff, I originally had him coming out at TT, but I realized I didn't know if there'd be fish there...>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:33 pm

<lol, thx. I got the new one because my old one was too big. I just Googled "Kingdom Hearts funny pics" and that was one of them.>

Susan was ready to give up when she hit the ground, but then she remembered something Siks had always said to her. "Give it all you've got..." He would say. "Don't ever look back." Susan mumbled to herself as she got up. She then kicked Josephine in the gut, and then swept her legs out from underneath her. She then held Josephine's face to the ground and said, "Had enough?"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:37 pm

Aaron came back after restocking and fired a few bullets into the air for fun.

Joe had finished eating and decided to explore the island. Too bad for him, he fell asleep in the Seaside Shack. <Please use this either for plot, or not at all>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:46 pm

Aleri ran into the Seaside Shack, tripping over Joe. "A-Aaaaaagh! What in the world-!? Who are you!? How did you get here?!" He pulled out his Wooden Sword.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:23 pm

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Josephine said to Susan through clenched teeth. She jabbed her staff into Susan's gut and rolled out from under her. She jumped up and whacked Susan over the head.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:42 pm

Susan used both sais to block the staff and locked blades<er, staffs?lol> with Josephine. "You might as well forget it," Susan said with a smirk on her face, "I'm not giving this match up." She then kicked up at Josephine, getting up at the same time. She then brought her sai up in an attempt to cut the staff in half.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:57 pm

Josephine moved her staff out of the way. She ran a good distance away from Susan before laying her flattened dice on the ground, each with the "one" side up. She brought the staff down into the depression in one of them that it stuck, and did the same with the other side. She ran back over to Susan and caught the space between Susan's neck and her chin with one of the flattened dice, and continued to run.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:03 am

Susan spiraled back on impact with the flattened die. However, while she was down, she managed to catch one of Josephine's legs as she ran by, tripping her. She then got up, pulled Josephine up by her hair, and began slamming her face against a tree. "Give... Up." She said between slams.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:30 am

After having her face slammed into the tree a few times, Josephine jabbed the side of one of the flattened dies into Susan's gut. She ran up the tree, backflipped over Susan's head, and brought the flattened die on the end of her staff down on Susan's head.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:48 am

Susan fell to the ground on impact and quickly sweep-kicked Josephine, flipped up, landed on Josephine and pretty much started tap-dancing on her stomach.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next