TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
XGeass
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Whats_Up4444
Haar_Dragon
14 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:37 am

Joe saw what was going on and...well, he tried, but well...he was a CRAP fighter. Some generic enemy came up behind him and KOd him.

Daniel: Assraping

Trax: Murdering

Aaron Dispatch and Joe: KO
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:47 am

<Wait. Xancel died just now? It said "AS HE FADED so did the memories of his closest friend". And are trying to re-create the ending of CC with the DMW? You know? When the Images turned white? And what did you guys think of those two chapters of Dawn of Days?>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:26 am

<He's not dead...yet. Yes, i am and they were pretty good what's your pen name?>
Not even waiting for the boy to respond, Lance grabbed by the front of his armor, lifted him into the air and shot a charge of pure dark energy through the boy causing immense pain before tossing him aside. "Weakling, all shall fall down fate's spiral." He continued to walk forward as in front of him possibly a hundred yards away, stone steps leading up to a now increasing heart-shaped light in the sky.
In his heart, the battle raged on neither warrior backing down.
(Power Surge! Sally: Rage's Greif Lv. 5)
Xancel glowed red with power and rushed Ecnal bashing the man with a long furious string of combos before jumping into the air and slashing down finishing the combo. As the combo ended, the memories he had of Xasyll and Sally dissappeared.
(Sally has faded from the DMW)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:40 am

<First off, very good Whats Up, stop making more sense then Nomura. Second, I take it I should wait till most of Xancel's memories are gone, yes?>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:52 am

<they will continue to fade the more outside resistance is given, it lets him use the DMW quicker so if Gunamnex and Roland start wailing on him Xancel'll be losing memories of at least two people per post>
Lance continued to stride forward seeing no resistance, "NO has the gall to face my at least the last fool had the will to try."
In his heart, the battle still raged.
(Power Surge! Tony: Mage's Alchemy Lv. 5)
Pwerful blasts of magic were fired from Xancel's palms assaulting Ecnal with absurd amounts of magical power but the man still fought Xancel in a rage as Tony dissappeared from Xancel's memories.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:51 pm

Rexsn couldn't get up, he was sure he had three broken ribs, a twisted ankle, and six bone fratcures.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:22 pm

"I won't let soe peon of that Ecnal jerk beat me!" Aleri yelled at his foe.
The other fighter stopped in his tracks. "Wait. What? I'm not one of his. I'm a Guardian."
"WHAT!? I've been fighting you for NOTHING!?" He turned his attention on to the other enemies. "Well... Let's just fight our way to the boss. Somebody's giving orders, and I'm gonna beat them until they stop giving us trouble." He paused. "You know, technically, this isn't a Keyblade War at ALL... only a few of us HAVE Keyblades." He then proceeded to pound in some G-Attacker skulls with Valgerd's help.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:25 pm

Thanatos and Infernus retreated knowing they were out-matched. "Cowards! Your world will be the first destroyed." He marched onward towards the ascending rocks.
Pheonix noticed Rexson and jumped to his aid switching forms to a white mage and healing the broken boy, "Are you alright?"
In Lance's heart, the two halves continued thier battle neither falling or tiring.
(Power surge! Necro: Force Pulse Lv. 5)
Xancel loosed a damaging field knocking Ecnal back and then followed by throwing his keyblades into Ecnal and summoning them back to him self as the memory of the Jedi faded.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:24 pm

Rexson stumbled to his feet. "I am now...that's Lance...a war inside his heart is underway" he said before noticing the last two DS member asence. "Their gone!"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Zane removed his helmet as he looked at the boy. "You protected a Nobody from a Heartless for me....and I'm going to return the favor". He threw his right hand to the side as a Fifth Phantom Blade emerged from the ground. All five blades were side-by-side and started to shake and tumble. Each blade seperated into 2 Phantom Blades resulting in 10. He smiled at his discovery. 4 Blades attech themselves to his limbs by magnetic power and Zane flew to the boy. The blades detached and the Blades formed two Chakrams like earlier. One of Water. One of Lightning. He took the lightning Phantom Chakram and pointed it to the sky as lightning started to form. He jump and spun and and dash all at once at the boy with electricity and spirals of water behind him. <Storm Spiral>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:47 pm

With Stephen finished, Nathan ran at Lance. "You bitch.." He said, hitting him with the blunt side of his keyblade.

<If possible, can Nathan kill Lance?>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:48 pm

With Stephen finished, Nathan ran at Lance. "You bitch.." He said, hitting him with the blunt side of his keyblade.

<If possible, can Nathan kill Lance?>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:54 am

Rexson saw Nathan running to Lance and activated Crystal Ravine, The crystal spikes grew in front of him, stopping him.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:01 am

<Let's just say that I have an epic post in store, awaiting command to release it, so Lance is to be left alone, I think?>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:05 am

Nathan observed Lance more closely and saw he looked like Xancel, but Xancel wouldn't have done that to Rexson. Not hearing Rexson, he asked "Rexson, who is this man?" In a voice like a cold whisper.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:18 am

"Lance is his name...Xancel and Enacl's whole self" Rexson said
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:20 am

<I'm gonna try First Person Novel format>
I took my blade off of the crystal. "Looks enough like him... Why did he do that to you?" I asked.

<Meh.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:23 am

"Xancel's not in control...the dark side is currently brawling within his heart" Rexson said.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:41 am

Pheonix was still slowly healing Rexson's wounds with magic. Thalia walked up to the group, "That's NOT Lance, something is controlling him, whatever corrupted Ecnal." As Nicholas ran towards Lance, his eyes filled with fury, "What the **** did you do with my best friend?!" Their blades clashed and Lance won out knocking Nicholas backwards in a tumble. Nicholas felt a rib snap as he rolled but fought to his feet, "NOW. YOu've pissed me off! MASTER ****ING SPARK!!!" Leasing a massive burst of lightning from his palms, Nicholas was capable of making Lance stumble before he continued his march, "Fool." He said cruelly as he slammed his blade into Nicholas' side snapping his arm and sending him flying into the cliff a few meters left of the group.
In his heart, Xancel and Ecnal continued to battle and Xancel could feel the harm being done to his friends, "You BASTARD!!!" He roared as he charged at Ecnal in extreme rage.
(Power Surge! Nathan: Hell's Inferno Lv. 5)
"You'll pay." Xancel stated stoically as his body and blades were engulfed in flames in a massive surge of strength Xancel charged at Ecnal and with a searing string of slashes left wounds across the heartless' chest. Ecnal clutched his blade tighter and glared at Xancel, "FOOL! Why do you resist!? DO you not realize who I am? Your heart as a vessel, I am CHAOS!" Ecnal roared as the wounds healed and demonic wings sprouted from his back.
"That just gives me all the more reason to stop you." Xancel responded, he may not have remembered who his friends were but he still remembered how important they were to him and charged the demon heartless before him.
(Power surge! Pheonix: Myriad Shield Lv. 5)
As the demon attacked Xancel the blade bounced off him stopped by a powerful barrier, "I do not fear death." Xancel stated stoically as he dispersed the shield embedding shrapnel in Chaos whom roared in anger and charged the boy once more. His memories wer now few, limited to his family, the most important person to him, and the observers who had helped him get this far.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:54 am

Rexson tried to get up engough to preform Crystal Ravine but his ankle was still in pain and he fell back to the ground. "Damn it...I need to learn Cure"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:56 am

<Well, I see the group is getting decimated in an interesting way. Twisted Evil >
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:00 am

<I have'nt noticed (sarcasm)>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:05 am

A flash of light was seen from the hole that Nicholas had created as Nicholas stumbled out of the rubble, "He's too powerful... C'mon Xancel... We can't beat him from out here you've got to beat him on the inside. " Nicholas said as Lance reached the top of the platform and smiled cruelly, "The END will begin soon." Dark energy flowed into him from all of the dead that scattered the battlefield.

Within Lance's heart, the forces continued to clash. Xancel had lost the memories of his family and all of his friends except for the one most dear to him and the observers in one giant blast of glory leaving Chaos weakened but still fighting. The two equals forces continued to clash up until the point when darkness began to pour from an outside force starting to consume the platform and Xancel's energy causing the nobody to collapse to the ground face-first barely consious. "Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are... Death awaits you." Chaos lifted his blade about to finish the nobody.
<don't alter the epic post, keep it the same as the PM>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:11 am

<Your wish is my pen's command.>

As the chaos continues to rage across the keyblade graveyard, Roland and Gunamnex walk slowly towards the source of the conflict.

Roland, looking up at the figure calling itself Lance, says in a booming tone. "You find yourself needing a challenge then. Very well. We, the keyblade masters, will quash this heresy you are drawn into believing is possible."

Gunamnex and Roland leap up onto Lance's platform, saying in unison, "Kingdom Hearts belongs to no one but the Lost Key. Your fate is sealed here, by the remnants of the Great Keyblade War!"

His keyblade drawn, Roland mutters "Das Licht ist Mut sich! Your fate is for light to decide!" under his breath, dashes towards Lance, striking with a series of strikes so swiftly, Lance could barely brace the blows with even two keyblades. The writing and symbols on Roland's gloves glow as he grasps one of Lance's hands, causing a surge of light energy to pulse through Lance, who drops one keyblade in anguish. Roland, picking up the keyblade, tosses it to Gunamnex, who seals it away in a portal of light, before firing off a Ragnarok at Lance, who barely deflects the beams with his remaining keyblade.

Lance, shouting in a malevolent tone, addresses the two as they resume their stances mere footsteps away. "Do you really think you relics can stop me. The merging is almost complete, as Xancel will soon fall to his heartless brethren, and his existence will be extinguished!"

Gunamnex replies in his usual tone, "I doubt that very much, for fate decides what will happen. I am the observer of fate, and I can tell you, without doubt, that Xancel will survive, and you will be destroyed for your vain attempts to shatter fate."

Roland, putting a hand on Gunamnex shoulder, says to his old comrade, "Gunamnex, I'll take care of him, you go and keep the paths of fate intact."

Having said that, Roland rushes into Lance, pinning his keyblade wielding hand with his open hand. Reversing his grip on his keyblade, Roland plunges it into Lance's chest, causing a Kingdom Hearts Symbol to appear on Lance's chest.

"Go now!" Roland yells as he struggles to hold Lance from moving.

"What are you doing to me wretched keyblader, stop, STOP!" Lance yells.

"Good luck Roland" Gunamnex says calmly, as he dashes into Lance, seeming to merge into him, as the Kingdom Hearts symbol radiates in a bronze like glow.

Roland, upon the symbol fading from sight, releases Lance, leaping back and readying his keyblade.

"Come on boy, I've fought mere shadows stronger than you."

Meanwhile, inside Lance, within the area where Xancel and Ecnal are locked in struggle.

A voice rings out to Xancel. "Well Xancel, I wonder if you remember me still. You've embodied all that is of a keyblade master, but your last trial lies before you. Even if you fade away in the end, you must not allow the twisted darkness that is your heartless to take over. If you do not, Roland and I will have to erase everything that is tied to the chaos, the bonds will be broken, and fate will be in disarray. You may be forgetting all of us one by one, but we will remember you always."

A surge of energy pours into Xancel, a third keyblade materializing in front of him, floating telepathically. It is Gunamnex's, Remembrance. Images appear around the area, as though huge monitors have appeared, showing all of Xancel's memories of his friends.

The voice rings out again. "Now, show us how a true guardian of fate fights!"

Desperation DMW activated: "Bonds of Mind, Heart, and Soul"
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:37 am

Memories surged back to Xancel all at once. He fought to his feet as light spread throughout the platfrom momentarily making Chaos shield his eyes before recovering and glaring at the new weapon that floated in mid-air orbiting the boy, "A third? I shall not fall to the likes of you keyblader!" Ecnal's form disintegrated as a new enemy emerged from the fading heartless, a demon standing at least ten feet tall with bloody clawed hands and bloodied wings, still wielding the Heart Ripper, the platform became reconsumed in darkness. Xancel smirked confidently at Chaos, dropping back into his battle stance, "Only with strength can one endure suffering and torment."

(Power surge! Desperation Limit: Bonds Of Mind, Heart, and Soul)
Xancel surged with power engulfed in a bright white light, his voice carried through the darkness, "Let us finish this... My path is MY choice." He charged the demon with his keyblades both ablaze in the bright light slashing upward knocking Chaos into the air and throwing the blades after him and teleporting to the blades stuck within Chaos pullling them from the demon and with a powerful spin knocked the demon back into the platform below and firing two large beams of light after it.

Chaos barely stood to his feet as Xancel floated back to the ground, as his feet touched, the platform lit with light illuminating the image of himself surrounded by his friend. The demon before managed to conjure enough power to fire a beam of dark energy at Xancel whom blocked the blast with Void Gear and kicked off of the air flying towards Chaos and slashing the demon backwards.

The two's blades met as they furiously clashed with one another until Xancel knocked the blade free and into the air, jumping after it, he was propelled into the air and the three keyblades he weilded formed three points of a triangle around the blade and fired beams of light into it shattering the weapon like thin ice.

Chaos was astonished by the power of the boy as Xancel fell from his position above Chaos rending the demon into and resting his heart from the evil beings control.

Chaos fell to his knees and then to the ground before fading into darkness. Xancel fell to his knees exhausted by the effort, "It's finally...over." He said wearily as he collapsed on his station platfrom.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next