TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
XGeass
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Whats_Up4444
Haar_Dragon
14 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 12 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Cloud said, "Well, what about that guy with the gun? That's a ranged weapon. What's his name?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Aleri didn't respond. He was too busy attacking to hear Cloud.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:03 pm

Cloud yelled, "Hey! Gun dude! Help me out over here!" Aaron rushed in. "It's Aaron." he said. "Whatever, just blast Sephiroth." "Hmm." Aaron shot Sephiroth several times.
<Take control of him Nebula, I only know his attacks in human form, not 1-winged angel form. Haven't got that far in the game yet.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:18 am

Maya unlocked the cell and led the group into the front room of the castle where they were stopped by Richard, "You think you're leaving?" Richard said absolute hatred on his breath, "Not alive you aren't!" He drew two long swords each on fire and rushed the trio.
<Meanwhile>
Lance rushed towards the castle still far away down the path.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:01 am

<edited>

Last edited by Maverick Entity on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:04 am

<I think they're all in different places, bob keeps using meanwhile>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:48 pm

Suddenly, everybody's vision zoomed in on Sephirtoh's face.
"...Big Guard! Now! BigGuardBigGuard! Use it now or we're scr-"
He was interrupted by Supernova.
[Status: Critical. You just got owned by the sun. You're lucky to not be dead.]
"D...Da...Damn...!"
Just to make things worse, Sephiroth used Heartless Angel.
[WARNING! WARNING! HP IS AT 1! HEAL IMMEDIATELY!]
Aleri cast Curaga on the Party. "Phew... That coulda been bad."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:55 pm

Cloud yelled, "Enemy Skill! Big Guard!" He cast the skill on the party of three. Aaron shot Sephiroth full in the face.
<Meanwhile>
Daniel met his spy. "So, generic spy number 17. What news?" GS17 responded, "Well, I've been through both castles. I've found that you left armor at Castle Asylum, and that the Division very much wants you dead." "I knew that already, though I may retrieve the armor at some point. Anything on how the Division intends to achieve its goals?" "No, sir." "Okay. Try and find out more." "Yes sir." GS 17 teleported out. Rick said quietly to Geo, "Who's this Division? And where's Castle Asylum?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:40 am

Meanwhile, in TCTNW.

Rexin, The Division's assassin and executioner, was watching as the newest member, Medix, healed his younger sister. He sat there quiet until, "This group is slowly growing yet breaking at the same time. It all started with Anxiled's stupid 'revelation'. It's funny. We never told him our goal yet he calls us monsters for doing them. I do want to know something: How the heck did he get his heart back? That pathetic dog was a double agent who turned his back on his master. And now even the people he spied on for us doesn't want him. His nothing but a stray".

Medix was still healing Trexksyl's arm the whole time not even giving a glance toward him.

"Is that so? I see....But what could we do? All of us? To achive our goal: A heart."

Rexin looked at the member. "That information must be earned".

"How?" Medix asked in a quiet tone.

"That answer is the same to the other: The information must be earned".

"No wonder this Division is dividing".

Rexin gave a short smirk actually. "Clever".

Medix just went back to healing. Behind her back she smiled and her cheeks were red.

"So, you and your leader are friends?" She asked in a way to change the subject.

"No. Nexas isn't the leader. He's just the power-hungry second-in-command I can call my friend".

"How did you guys meet?"

"I can thank my sister Krystel for that. Nexas when he had his heart was dying at one point. Krystel saw him and told me where he was. We took him to a hospital and that's how it started".

"Why didn't his parents help him?"

Then the room was left in a silience.

"I see. His parents hated him".

Rexin once again smirked with his eyes closed. "You should finish your mission before Nexas gets back".

"Right". She said and continued healing.

<Just something to tell you guys I'm still here. I'm still writing the Zane and Sally post. When it's finished I'll post it. I'll be controlling both Zane and Sally.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:23 am

<I sorta need this scene to happen in order for the rest of the post to make sense but I actually want the observers to show up after Lance and Richard's fight>
Richard charged the group and Thalia drew her shuriken fighting with the young man for a short while until Lance and Rexson burst through the door. This sudden movement caught Thalia by surprise and she wasn't able to block Richard's attack as it made contact and sent her flying into a wall. Lance clenched his fist in rage, "Oh, you are so going to pay for that." His keyblades floated at the ready in midair, both Void Gear, as the blades in his hands shrank and became dark shields covering his arms and legs. He yelled in fury as he charged Richard, an aura of darkness seeping from his body.

A group of skeletal soldiers cut off Rexson, Yuki and Maya from the group, "Maya will help." the girl firmly stated as she charged the soldiers with her daggers.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:38 am

"I guess thats our cue" Rexson said before He and Yuki summon their Keyblades and began hacking into the soliders. Yuki charged straight into the group while Rexson siad his gimmick and actived Tempest's power before running after her.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:09 am

The seventeenth of Daniel's generic spies was inside the Division's castle. He was listening for any hint of the Division's overall intentions. Not just regaining their hearts, but why they were against Organization XIV. He mumbled, "Great. Now where might I find..."

Meanwhile, Daniel himself said, "Okay you two. You can come out now." Rick didn't move. "I know you're there, ninja. I don't know you, but I know spying. I am...no, I was one. Just step out." Rick stepped out from his hiding spot, dragging Geo to his feet with him. Daniel said, "Now, why were you spying on me, and where are you from?" Rick said, "Well, I don't know much except that I'm from the Spirit Walkers. As for why we were spying, I had nothing better to do."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:15 am

Medix was still healing the arm of the blonde haired girl when a thought accord: "Who was the group this "stray" was spying on? If that's okay to ask".

"A group called Organization XIV. We didn't tell him why he needed to spy on them, just that he needed to. The truth was, Nexas wanted to know the groups biggest fears. He got no information on them. Then this Organization XIV closed the door to darkness; and that stops us from obtaining our hearts. It's funny. We didn't want any beef with them. Nexas was just bored and he wanted to fight their leader. He didn't even mention The Division until our dog didn't stop barking and heel when we told him to. And now we was going to lay low until Nexas' battle or our hearts are back in reach. But you see her bruise on her arm? Nexas told me one of their members did that to her. So, plans have changed". Rexin explained.

"You guys are going to strike an all-out attack on them?" Medix asked and the room went silent.

"All answers point to yes, and soon".
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:19 am

GS-17 heard all of this and rushed back to Daniel to report. "Sir, I just...who are these two?" "They're fine, talk." "Sir, I just heard the division say they're going all out on the Organization soon!" "That's bad...I can't tell them, they'd never believe me." He turned to Rick. "Hey you. Mind telling them they're about to get supremely roflstomped?" Rick said, "Sure, but tell me where first."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:21 am

Geo looked at the newcomer to Rick and back to the newcomer. "Dude your about to help a guy we just met" he pointed out while mentally scanning Daniels profile in every record made.

Last edited by The Knight of Darkness on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:26 am

"I know. Whose side are you on, anyway?" asked Rick. Daniel said, "Well, kinda hard to say. I was a bad guy spying on the good guys. Then I quit the bad guys. The good guys kinda shunned me after that cuz I gave their secrets away. They're the ones I want you to tell. Here." He summoned a DC to CA. "Just tell them, okay?" Rick said, "Alright, but ninja's honor, if you're lying, I hunt you down and kill you." Rick walked through.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:56 am

"Commit this to memory If this is a trap...I'm gonna crush your bodies and turn them to cherrios" Geo threatened before walking after Rick.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:59 am

Rick came out of the DC near where Dispatch was. "Oh, hey dude. You know where this Organization Fourteen is?" "Yeah. I'm number six." "Okay, cool. Well, I have a message." "Shoot." "The Division will be launching a full attack on you soon." There was silence for a short time, then Dispatch said, "Xeromus! I think we got a crazy one here!"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:02 am

Geo appeared next to Rick. "He's not crazy...he's telling the truth"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:08 am

Dispatch called, "Wait, make that two!"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:21 am

"Damn it man shut up!" Geo said causing the wall next to him to crack slighty. Xelo walked over. "Dispatch...who are these guys?"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:13 am

Dispatch shrugged. "Crazy people. They seem to think the Division will soon launch a full-throttle assault." "We're not crazy! We have it directly from our spies!"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:58 pm

"Dude...we are the spies" Geo said scrathing his ear. Xelo looked at Geo and then Rick. "M'kay excuse Dispatch, I'm Xelo...so tell me about this attack"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:32 pm

<Well, YouSay gave me control of Sally for a post I told him about. But I did originally want him to do it. But I guess that's better because I finally get to post with epic writing! 8D>

In Twilight Town, Zane has been left behind by the rest of Organization XIV and he knows it. And it irritates him to the end and back. Because, this isn't the first time they have him left behind or left out. Even when he was a newly created Nobody without a way out in Castle Restoration. He is not a Keyblade Wielder like the others. He can't even use portals to travel the Worlds like the rest. He's always been left out and left behind. Such irritation to no end.

Recently, he has been left behind in Twilight Town, searching for a way back to the others. A thought accord: The clocktower. Many a people are usually there. And so he made his way to the train station where the very clocktower is located. But he was so irritated by the others he started to even mock his higher-up and his fellow mid-rank. In their mockery he ended up bumping into a stranger. "Oh, sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going". He apologised and admited his mistake.

But the stranger didn't seem to care. "Whatever...." The man mumbled out. Perhaps he was trying to tell him he didn't care either Zane tried to attack him or if Zane was really just not looking.

Oh, he was not looking where he was going. He ended up in the sandlot; of all places. And then, he thought of something. This moment reminded him of a song by his favorite band. But it's known as being a joke; but to him it was a good song.

Crawling in my skin!

Oh, with such irritation, he even started to scratch his skin. He was feeling irritated and his skin was irritating. Little did he know that song would even perdict his near future.

A voice called out his name from afar. From the place he sought. The clocktower. 

"Zane!"

It hit him. "Sally! Where are you?!" He yelled out to hear the voice again to see if she was in fact at the clocktower.

No response.

His only thought is that she should be at the clocktower. And so he ran. He ran as fast as he could. Out of the sandlot; past that gate that seem to be the entrance of a hangout spot; in then out the next area. Now he made it to the clocktower. Then he saw what his eyes did not to see as long as he lived.

These wounds they will not heal!

Sally was on the ground. She was blooded, beaten, and scarred. Sally was wounded. But the wounds within Zane's heart: They will not heal. Her face trickeling with blood. Her hair messed up and seem to be pulled and yanked out of her skull. She was on the verge of death.

"Sally!" Zane yelled out and got to his knee and lifted her up a bit. "Who....did this to you?!" He asked scared for her life and wanted to know who would even do such a thing.

Sally's hand began to rise and it uncontrollably twitched. The blood fell off from the shakes of her hand. She then pointed her index finger at her attacker.

"You did...." She whispered due to her lost in strength to speak. The attacker....was Zane.

Zane was confused. He looked down and saw blood on his hands. Sally's blood. He was shocked. He looked at his hair that fell on his chest. Blonde and dark blue. The same colors when his Nobody, whom was never given a name, went berserk and tried to end everyone. That's why he was at the sandlot. He doesn't remember what he has done. He...he did this Sally. 

"Goodbye....Zane." Sally said and it brought Zane's eyes to her attention. And then her arm went limp and  her eyes closed. Zane was terrified. His heart inside his chest went rapid and his emotional heart shattered into dust. He caught her lifeless hand before it hit the ground.

"No! I can't! I told you I'd never let go!" He said to his love. His face sadden and was about to cry. A tear was beginning to fall. "I can't let go! I love you!" Zane said and with the final three words he had never said and meant them, he lifted up her hand to his face and started to brawl out his eyes. He sobbed and many tears fell.

Fear is how I fall!

It's true. Perhaps the one and only thing he fears is losing Sally. And it is happening before his eye. Her hand which was in Zane's palms had lost their warm comfort, and are now cold as ice. Her pulse has stopped. Her face lost color and is all pale white excluding the chrimson liquid trickling on her face. Some was dripping from her left eye. As if she was crying. And Zane was crying. He couldn't control his breathing. His rapid heartbeating caused him to need more air but did not  stop his crying to take breather.

And the bells rang. It startled Zane enough for him to look in it's direction to find what was creating the sound. He ended up facing the clocktower. Upon looking at the clocktower, he realized what time it was. 

12 o'clock. The time his love and his beloved has die.

<More when I write more!>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:15 pm

"Don't know much," Said Rick. "Just that we heard them talk about attacking you with all they had. That's all I heard. Came to warn you. Don't know about Geo, but I'll go a step farther, I'll help you out." Dispatch mumbled to Xelo, "Dude, I told you they're crazy."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next