TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
XGeass
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Whats_Up4444
Haar_Dragon
14 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 40 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:24 am

Pheonix nodded drawing a single Auto-Loader as she followed after him with silent steps.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:31 am

Oxthmas, standing silent inside the room, puts a hand to his head. Across from him lies a small mound of gold, atop of which sits a treasure chest. It was what was around the mound of treasure that was making Oxthmas facepalm however. A group of red mushroom heartless, each adorned with a jolly roger on their chests, were dancing around the chest. Some had pirate hats, some had eye patches, and at least one was hopping atop a peg leg.

"I thought that I've seen every type of these jokers till now" Oxthmas says, still in a facepalm stance.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:36 am

Pheonix looked confusedly at the heartless, "What the..." Her voice trailed shocked by the absurdity.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:52 am

Pulling out a notebook, Oxthmas flips though it for a moment, then puts it away.

"If these heartless are like the other mushroom heartless, you must do something for them in order to receive items"

Glancing back over to the dancing heartless, he puts a hand on Pheonix's gun, motioning her to put it away.

"I'm guessing whatever they ask of us involves something about being a pirate"

<Insert some kind of hilarious minigame you come up with?>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:16 am

"So that is what this place is...my Heart Station?" Seth asked the disembodied voice. He then looks down at the eye emblem on the floor then slowly lifts his left hand so that it covers his left eye, a tear running down his right. "Don't look so sad as I said befor this is an amazing thing, especially seens you are technically a Pureblood." The last part of what the voice said caught his attention. How...how could this thing know that! he thought. "Tell me how you..". "How I know you are a Pureblood who's heart wasn't consumed by darkness?" the voice said cutting Seth of midsentence. "The answer to that is simplicity at its finest.'' The voice said in a mocking tone. After an idea on who this was slowly came to him

"So earlier you said that you wouldnlt tell me your name because it would be boring?''

"Uh-huh"

"You also now something about me that a very few know about."

"Haha, yes go on."

"Of those few people are Ansem and possibly my other half Daxma"

"And?"

"You are not saying darkness every five words so it is safe to assume you are not Ansem.

"Naturally"

"And if you where Daxy you wouldn't even bother with this game of yours, if any thing this sounds like something..."

"You would do?"

Seth then licks his lips then starts laughing like a mad man. "Yes finally he gets it." said the shadow as it started to materialize one the floor.
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:44 am

Joe turned to go back to the castle. "I'm gonna go back in now. You wanna come or are you just gonna watch the clouds some more?" It wasn't mockery. It seemed an honest question.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:32 am

<Trippy. Did I mention I love Seth? I enjoy his insanity yet he stays sane. Such a cold mixture that creates a great character. And lastly, to Nate, Trexksyl wasn't with Rexin at the moment, but I'll excuse the character control>

"Krystal!" Rexin yelled in shock.

Trexksyl screamed and fell to the ground and avoided the Dark Firaga.

"You make me sick! Attacking a little girl? Why? What have we done? It seems you Organization XIV guys are the corrupted ones here!" Rexin said.

He swung his blades and slash against Nathan's vulnerable back.

Meanwhile at the entrence of the castle, Kyxcir walk down the rest of the crystal-like transparent bridge and met with the intruders.

"So who are ya kids?" Kyxcir asked. He called them kids, yet one or two seems to be a year or maybe two older. Perhaps he meant by calling them kids he deem them as weaker them him.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:57 pm

Aleri wondered what they were up to where Dispatch was... "I hope they can handle it. I can't remember how strong Dispatch is... But can't he turn blonde and increase his strength immensely? Aw, well. Hey, look, the Disciplinary/Welcoming Commitee!" Aleri charged into a large group of Seifers. He fought his way to the middle, then blasted them all with magic, softening them up for some more fighting.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:31 pm

Dispatch killed off the last Seifer and ran back to where Aleri was. "Oh hey. Just cleaned up the West Side. Howya doin' over here?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:28 pm

Rexson sighed and CC'd out the castle before he reappered in TT. "I'll have to pay rent again" he mumbled before going into a apartment complex.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:37 pm

"Only just started on 'em here. Go look somewhere else, I'm sure there's still more of them hiding around the town! Search anywhere suspicious." Aleri whippedout his keyblade and started beating everything in sight to bits.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:41 pm

Dispatch ran up to Station Heights and found some more Seifers. He killed one and looked above his head, where a message from nowhere read, "Level Up! You can now use your Fira command!" Dispatch grinned. "Breaking the fourth wall!" He killed the others and rand up to Station Plaza where..."Holy crap a giantass Seifer!" He looked up. "Damn. Still the middle of the day. Oh well." He readied his sword. "Bring it."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Rexson signed a lease and dragged Jutino and Ravair into the roomm and tossed them on the king sized bed and flopped on the couch. "Damn what a day"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:46 pm

Dispatch leapt at the Seifer, but it just batted him away at the top of the clock tower. Dispatch landed okay, but looked around. "Where should I...I...his eye!" He jumped at Seifer's face, but this time was thrown the other way, completely off the plaza. Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:52 pm

Rexson sighed and started to drift to sleep. In his dream he saw himself only in oppsite colors, Black and Red instead of White and Blue. the reverse Rexson was destoring everything, causing flames,black crystals, and choas to flood through the DS world. he saw his friends beaten and broken around him and finally Lance bleeding from the skull unconius. "Your fate is what you see" A voice whispered inside his head. "Death and despair" It whispered as the dream furthered. Rexson saw the mirror verison's eyes glow red to oppisite of his icy blue tint and the vision disconnected jolting him awake. "What the hell" he said looking at his reflection, the same as alaways white spikes and blue marks that led to his jaw. "A Vision" he said in latin not noticing the change.

Last edited by The Knight of Darkness on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:55 pm

Just as he was about to hit the ground, Dispatch had an idea. He opened an LC and it launched him at Seifer, onto his shoulder. It made to swat him again, but this time he flipped onto its back, back up, and slashed it many times in the neck. He punctuated each word with a slice as he yelled, "DIE! YOU! MOTHER! ****ING! PIECE! OF! ****! SON! OF! A! *****!" It disappeared, but Dispatch fell again, and was knocked unconscious as he hit the ground.

-------

https://tital.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=55
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40