TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
XGeass
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Whats_Up4444
Haar_Dragon
14 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 14 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:18 pm

<No worries.>

Aleri just stood there, wondering why Zane didn't answer him. He finally snapped, swinging Zero/One at him. It went right through, dispelling the ghost image. "What in the... ...Wait, this was similar to what happened waaaaay back..."
He had a short flashback to when Siks was trapped in Nexas's illusion. He also calmed down to a state in which he only slightly floated.
"Of course... I think I'll borrow a word from Gnommish now, since normal words do not merit this situation. D'ARVIT!" He yelled, thinking how to dispel the illusion. "...Why did I notice this time...? Last time, it was just that Siks stopped... What can I do!? ...Hang on, why is Zane here? Didn't he RTC? ...Oh, ****, I forgot! He can't use Dark Corridors! I'd better stay and give him a way home this time." He waited... ...Alright, when is the illusion gonna end?! This is seriously annoying me...

<3 Posts 'til Barrier comes up! Think carefully...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:29 pm

Daniel came out of his DC back at Castle Asylum. Dispatch stared at him and said, "You shouldn't be here. Go back where you came from, they'll kill you here." "You have more reason than anyone to hate me." "I know, but I'm not having someone innocent get hurt." "Innocent? Don't make me laugh. I turned your asses over, I gave them information. I kidnapped your friend." Aaron said, "You saved us. You saved the same asses you turned over back in the Keyblade Graveyard. Twice in some cases." Dispatch said, "Listen..." Rick interrupted him, "Oh, hey. Didn't catch your name earlier?" "Daniel." he gave his name. "Oh, is that who he was talking about?" "Yeah, probably. And you are?" "Rick." "Short for Richard or?" "No. Just Rick." "So you're still alive." "You surprised?" "I thought if you came with a message that the Division was about to attack, they'd fry your ass." "Nah. That guy-" Rick pointed to Dispatch. "called the leader saying we were crazy, but that's really it, the rest thought it was alright." Aaron said, "Siks is here. Get away before he sees you." "I can't do that. I came to help you and that's what I'll do. I know their strategies, I was with them. I don't care what Siks thinks, if I'd really turned on you I'd have left you three to die." Rick said, "Huh? You never saved me..." "Not you. A Key-bearer named Joe. And I'm staying. Nothing you or Siks does or says, I will help."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Lance shook with rage as he approached Richard. His blades struck hard and fast, without hesitation. Nothing would have stopped his assault, his eyes glowed red then in Chaos' voice, "Those who don't follow me must fall by my hand." His blades pierced Richard as they both became Heart Ripper and were then withdrawn from the boy.
Richard however, only smiled, "Chaos isn't dead." He said in a whisper as he faded.
Lance turned to the group, fire in his eyes as reality hit him, he felt all of his friend's emotions, their memories. His fists clenched as in each ones a group showed up continuosly showing pain and fear, especially to Sally and Zane. A scowl turned across his face, "The Division. I'm coming for you." He grasped one his blades in his hands and drove into the ground enveloped in a dark portal. He appeared again outside TCTNW and slowly strode towards the front doors.
Thalia awoke just before Lance had dissappeared, "We've got to stop him... He'll be destroyed fighting them all on his own!"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:37 pm

<So where are your characters? You just confused me now>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:14 pm

Siks immediately put Soulcrusher to Daniel's throat and said, "You have five minutes to leave this castle before I shove this sword so far up your ass that it'll come out your mouth. And don't for a second think that I'm exaggerating."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:15 pm

<Lance = TCTNW
Thalia and Maya = Damned Syndicate's world
Pheonix = Castle Asylum (totally ignorant of the lastest happenings)>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:23 pm

<alright.>
Daniel replied, "By all means go ahead. I deserve it. I won't stop you, but I won't leave either."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:36 pm

Xeromus glared at them. "You couldn't leave ANYWAY. The barrier came up a minute ago. I don't feel like lending you a Gummi Ship." He ran up the stairs to the roof.
Over the PA, Xeromus's voice gave orders. "Members III-X, assemble at Back Gate. Members XI-XXI, Assemble at front gate, and barricade it. All Members from XXII on, man the anti-Gummi cannon turrets."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Daniel wasn't sure where to go. "I'm not leaving. And you." He spoke to Xeromus. "You must be the leader. Haven't met you before. Call me Daniel. Where do I go?" Dispatch went to the back gate. Aaron went to the front, both ready for whatever might cross their paths. Rick asked, "I'm helping too so where you puttin' me?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:56 pm

"Then this'll be easy," Siks said as he raised his blade, prepared to attack, when a metallic hand grabbed his, stopping him. He turned around to see Susan standing there with a firm look on her face. "I'm not letting him get away unpunished." he said. "You have to," Susan said defiantly, "Can't you see how bad he feels? How much what he did hurts him? Does that kind of pain remind you of anything?" Siks' head dropped. He briefly flashed back to the man he killed in Twilight Town. The upset look on that little girl's face. He'd regretted that ever since he'd done it. He now realized that Daniel must've had that same feeling about his betrayal.

He dismissed his blade and said, "I owe you an apology. You clearly deserve a second chance. I'm sorry." He then walked off towards the back gate while Susan went to the front.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:00 pm

Daniel replied, "Whatever you have to do. Like I said, I won't stop you." He saw a shape move in the distance, near the back gate and said, "No way..." He ran toward it, passing Siks.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:28 pm

From where Lance just departed, three figures pop up from the floor.

"Damn, his emotions took control again, he has forgotten what he has learned" Gunamnex says as he comes into view.

"He's a rash lad he is, reminds me of myself actually" Roland says with a smirk.

Oxthmas, looking over towards Thalia, says solemnly, "We are sorry, we had assumed he had control over his heart"

Gunamnex and Roland, summoning their keyblades in unison, address the group.

"We will amend the paths"

"We will recover Lance"

"Till then, you must go"

Gunamnex waves his right hand, a portal of light opening up beneath Oxthmas and the others, sending them to Castle Asylum.

Another portal opens up, and the two keyblade masters stride through it, appearing in front of TCTNW.

Upon seeing Lance slowly advance, Roland crack his knuckles, saying with a hearty laugh, "Time for you to straighten up lad, as you've done mucked up big time."

Gunamnex, a scowl upon his face, says wearily, "Lance, you efforts are commendable, but your heart is leading you astray. Stand down and return to your friends at Castle Asylum, or we will be forced to take action, for the sake of fate"

The two assumed defensive stances, their keyblades gleaming in the moonlight.

<Okay, can be edited past when Oxthmas addresses Thalia>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:40 pm

<Don't worry about Zane. He'll get back after his MINDRAPE!>

"Nightmare Realm?" Zane asked the person in front of him standing where Sally was. And Zane, standing where this man used to be.

"Well, that's just what I call it. I'm just using a bunch of Illusion in your mind. At the moment, only you and are aware of the illusions".

They stared down each other. The clock's hand continued spinning and the days and nights passing. The man pointed his hand to the clock and it stopped. The time changing and the clock's hands. They've stopped at 12:24. But why?

"Illusions? You....monster!" He yelled out.

"No. I'm Nexas. You're the monster".

There's something deep inside me it pulls beneath the surface. Confusion. Consuming.

It's true. He was the monster. Back when he was a Nobody he went crazy and nearly killed everyone. He would have. And now that power has been trying to break free. His Nobody trying to break free.

"You don't fear much. Two things. Your love one's being lost, hey, I've lost two love one's" He then pointed a finger at his next fear. "And yourself".

Zane was shocked. He knew his biggest fears. He was in his mind. Losing Sally is the one thing he doesn't want. He also fears the power he had would break out and annihilate. And Nexas combined those fears to creating a new one within. Killing Sally.

"Stop it! I beg you! My Nobody was being controlled!" Zane pleaded to the Nightmare Shinigami.

This lack of self-control I fear is neverending. Controlling, how I can't seem...

"You mean like when Muyix and Xiyum controlled you?" Nexas asked to remind what ZANE has done.

<Just leave Zane. He needs to be alone after the battle.>

Last edited by Whats_Up4444 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lake =/= Lack.)
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:44 pm

Haar_Dragon wrote:Daniel replied, "Whatever you have to do. Like I said, I won't stop you." He saw a shape move in the distance, near the back gate and said, "No way..." He ran toward it, passing Siks.

<Lol, I thought Wolves hated cats!>

Last edited by Whats_Up4444 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It's not Wolfs. >_>)
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:47 pm

<I have some character development planned for Daniel. I just need Skazzasurf to say something in the OCs topic and I'll start. Depending on his answer the story will change a bit>

Last edited by Haar_Dragon on Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : What's Up's reason isn't the real one)
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:30 am

Lance shuddered as the dark aura around him faded, "thank you, Chaos is still there, I have to keep my darkness in check now, I can't let it run rampant." He said as he summoned Blessed Gear, "I've got people to protect. I can't waste my life on revenge."
( A resolution has strengthened the DMW)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:38 am

Daniel reached the shape. "It is you! Ichiro..." The other smiled. "I'm afraid that's not quite true Anxeild." "It's Daniel...Remember? You have to...you can't forget..." "I haven't. I remember seeing you lose your heart. Right before mine was rent out of me." "Listen, I found your Nobody! I know it's the right one! Come on Ichiro!" "...It's Orihcix. And I can't merge with my Nobody." Daniel's elation turned to sadness. "Wh...why not?" "I couldn't be whole again. Not knowing that you aren't." "But I am. You can't really think I'm not?" "Enough talk, Nobody. I felled your Heartless as I told you. Now you must die, or nothing will ever be right again." "No...NO! I still won't fight you!" Orihcix drew his bow. "Then this will be exceptionally easy."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:02 am

Roland and Gunamnex, relaxing their stances, walk up to Lance. Grasping Lance by the shoulder, Roland remarks with a smile, "Seems you still got your head on right, I assumed I was going to have to knock your block off."

Gunamnex, nodding, opens up a portal of light.

"We must return to the Castle, another conflict has arisen"

Roland, laughing, picks up Lance as though he was weightless, tossing him into the portal. The two keyblade masters walk into the portal as well.

<Meanwhile in the garden within the Castle Asylum domain>

Oxthmas, leaning against a tree, looks over towards the trio of girls sitting by the fountain. Yuki was whirling a ball of magic in her hands. Maya was twirling her hands in the fountain, as though oblivious that was going on. Thalia was looking down at her hands, tears slowly trickling down.

"Cheer up, nothing is gonna happen to Lance. Those two know what they are doing, and they always keep their word." Oxthmas says in a cheerful tone.

Thalia. still looking down, cries out.

"How would you know for sure! Lance is not like anyone you know, he's different. He's always been there for me, and if he sees a threat to his friends, he will stop at nothing to protect them. He is, well, dear to me..."

Oxthmas, walking over to Thalia, crouches down, peering up at her face.

"Well, he is special, no arguing against that. The bond between you two is indeed strong. His mind was a bit clouded by inner conflict, but he has redeemed himself many times over. Now, wipe the tears away, before he sees you like that."

Thalia, brushing a tear away with her right hand, says with a perplexed tone, "How do you know he'll see me again?"

Oxthmas, smiling with a smirk, stands back up and steps back, checking his pocket watch.

"Well, in about 3, 2, 1..."

A portal of light appears in front of Oxthmas, Lance flying out into Thalia, the two falling into the fountain. Roland and Gunamnex arrive shortly after. Roland, upon seeing the incident, bellows out a heart laugh as he struggles to not fall over. Gunamnex smiles, then waves his left hand, causing the portal of light to dissipate. Another takes its place, and a figure stumbles out.

"We figured he should be hear as well, can't keep yet another couple apart."

Yuki looks towards the figure, shouting "Rexson" and jumps up to embrace him.

<Mahahaha, I'm diabolical!>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:13 am

Daniel stood as Orihcix nocked an arrow. "Ichi...Why?" "I've told you already, I want Daniel back, and while you yet live, that is impossible. Look like him though you may, a Nobody cannot replace him." "I'm not a Nobody..." Something in Daniel's resolution seemed to steel itself. "And if I need to fight to prove it, then fight you I will!" He summoned his Keyblades. "Ichiro. My Keyblades, Last Stand and Final Obliteration, have served me since I traded my other one for them. But now, I realize I don't need a second Keyblade to be truly powerful!" He held the two Keyblades so that they touched each other at the sides. "My original Keyblade shall come forth now!" The pair of Keyblades glowed, and suddenly were one again. Ominous Fortune shuddered as though delighted to be able to serve its master once more.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:58 am

Rexson smiled at Yuki before stepping out of the embrace. "Yet another day of my life" he said before sliding to the ground tired as hell. Yuki shook her head and laughed a little. "You fight,work,and train all day I'm amazed your still alive" she said before sitting next to him.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:04 am

Orihcix said, "Interesting move if you wanted to surprise me. But it came too late!" He released the arrow. Daniel had just enough time to sidestep, but it was still buried in his shoulder. The one he needed for the Keyblade. "This won't stop me Ichiro! I won't lose to you! I'll take you back and fuse you!" "I told you already. I cannot do that. Not without you." "But you won't have to! As a Nobody, I never cared for anyone, you know that! I didn't even pretend like the others did! So why would I care for you?" "Lies!" "Well I can see I won't change your mind." He pulled out the arrow and healed himself before charging at Orihcix.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:41 am

<Haar, can you make seperate your post with Paragraphs?

It makes the post better.

And easier to read.

Right? 8D

And and Maverick, do you ask permission before controlling others characters? Just out of curiousty.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:46 am

<Oh, I just assume the owners are fine with small actions. If it's something major, I talk to the owner of course. Of course, I edit anything that is asked to be removed.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:47 am

Orihcix said, "Interesting move if you wanted to surprise me. But it came too late!" He released the arrow. Daniel had just enough time to sidestep, but it was still buried in his shoulder. The one he needed for the Keyblade.
"This won't stop me Ichiro! I won't lose to you! I'll take yo
u back and fuse you!"

"I told you already. I cannot do that. Not without you."

"But you won't have to! As a Nobody, I never cared for anyone, you know that! I didn't even pretend like the others did! So why would I care for you?"

"Lies!"

"Well I can see I won't change your mind." He pulled out the arrow and healed himself before charging at Orihcix.

<Better?>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:26 am

<Yeah. And it turns out that I got confused with who was calling who the Nobody. Ichi right? He think Daniel's a Nobody still.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next