TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
XGeass
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Whats_Up4444
Haar_Dragon
14 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:08 am

Trax struggled valiantly, but without a weapon, there was little he could do. He tried to put his spear back together with his power, but it was wood, not splinter. He was absorbed, but not before he said, "You may have beaten me, but as much as I hate to admit it, there are those way stronger. *****."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:16 pm

Erntxt smirked and said, "Yeah, and I'm one of 'em." He then turned to Xonchilas and said, "You're next." He took his Keyblade in both hands and rushed at Xonchilas.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 6 Empty "Let's hope Nathan stays down this time..."

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Aleri grabbed Nathan by the head and threw him out of the way. "Idiot... You're alive because of dumb luck!" He proceeded to mentally lock on to Nathan and fire several blasts to incapacitate him. "Hey, Golbez, how do you like Non-Elemental attacks?" He swung back his arm, then threw his keyblade, splitting it into three that homed in on Golbez and slashed him at the same time. Judgment Triad. I love that attack. About three more should erase this abomination of data. His keyblade returned, and he swung back his arm to throw again...

<Let's hope that nothing screws up...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Siks leapt at Golbez and attempted to slash down at him with Soulcrusher.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:25 pm

Nathan dodged it and ran over to a glowing green ball. "OMFG RAYGUN!!!!!" Nathan yelled. <He actually said OMFG by the letters. There really isn't a raygun> Nathan suddenly paused and said; "Screw this. I'm playing some COD."

<Ok, Whats_Up, I admit to stealing one of the quotes during the Division/Nathan battle, but only one and it was from a game. That "Destiny by sinner sought, Tragedy by power wrought" one.>

Nate

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:33 pm

<Skazzasurf?>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:51 am

Erntxt made an attempt to bring his Keyblade down hard on Xonchilas, "Time to die, terd-hole."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:36 am

Hours after Roxas had left to go on a mission and hadn't returned got the members worried. Everyone excluding the Number XIII and XIV had returned to the Castle. Everyone was in the Grey Area waiting.

It was Friday, and that meant Guitar Hero Night. The usual "Guitar Heros", Nazex on Drums, Demyx on Guitar, Xiyum on Vocals, and Xemla on Bass, were playing. But they seemed to be not caring to play. Just passing the time. Even NAZEX failed his role in the band. And they were playing on the Hard difficultiy.

Nexas and Rexin was just chatting away as Trexksyl played with her Teddy Bears dressed in black coats.

Luxord has placed a bet with Xigbar that Roxas actually was not going to return and has gone rogue.

Xemnas staring from the Grey Area's entrence at the group of Nobodies. Very few times the Number I himself showed up for something he did not gather.

Xigbar just relaxing on the couch. 

Saix behind the Number II.

And Kixur. Sitting on the ground with his knee up staring at his hand which had been taped up in a bandage.

Xigbar sneakingly as he could looked up and over the couch and asked his second-in-command who had a big smirk on his face.  "Kiddo's taking a awfully long time to RTC. And I bet you know why".

Saix looked down to the Freeshooter. "He told me he grown tired of his same old repetitive work everyday. So I sent a special Heartless to spice things up a bit".

"You sent another Dustflier? As if! Kiddo would never have this much trouble with it" Xigbar doubting the blue-haired's words. And the Number II jumped the gun with them.

"This 'Kiddo' you call him is but an Enigma". Saix said and his smirk grew.

"You didn't". Xigbar knew exactly what The Lunar Diviner was implying. 

"Oh, but I did". That smirk just turned insane.

"We need to send someone to help him. No wonder he's taking so long. He might've even been terminated".

"Or perhaps he ran with his tail between his legs and now he's hiding in a tree. This would without a doubt end his cocky attitude"

"if you say so"

Moments after the exchange and a few low scoring Songs on the Medium difficulty, a Dark Corridor opens up and out comes the Dual-Keyblade wielding, messy blonde-haired, tattered coat and dirt wearing, blue-eyed, smiling Number XIII Key of Destiny known as Roxas. He looked toward each and every member. And with a short moment of awkwerd silence, he speaks. With three simple words.

"Best. Mission. Ever". 

And with that he fell onto the cold floor of the Grey Area.

XxxX

To Roxas, it was an instant. He awoke but still did not open his eyes. Instead of feeling a cold hard floor against his face and body, he felt a soft comfy bed under his back and a pillow behind his head. He slowly opened his eyes and as they started to come into focus and adjust to the light, he saw a black figure with red hair, Leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and head bowed. Something usually done by someone Roxas knew all too well. But how? 

"Axel?" Roxas said in almost a whisper. Am I....dead?

The figure speaks. "Nah, just me".

As Roxas' eyes finally came into focus it was obvious it wasn't who he thought and that Roxas was alive and well. Okay, but he was alive.

Kixur. The Hollow Truth.

Roxas began to adjust himself to more comfortable and sitting-up position. He looks down to his ripped and damaged coat, then up again at his friend to see him reading a book of some kind. It looks familar....Wait a minute!

"Hey, that's my Journal!" Roxas called out.

"Actually, it's your Dairy" Kixur replied as he closed the book and shown how it said "Roxas's Dairy" on the cover. He reopened it and continued.

"It doesn't matter give it back!" Roxas was angry.

"Geez, you don't have to be a baby about it!" Kixur said as he threw the dairy and Roxas caught it. After he caught it he seemed to calm down.

"My entire first year is written in here...." Roxas said as he looked upon the dairy.

"No it's not. You missing at least 250 entries scattered around in there" The Number VIII explained.

That's when it got weird. How could Roxas forget to write that many days.

"What?" Roxas said in disbelieve and opened the dairy to see if what he says is true.

He was right. A lot of days have never been documanted. But the strangest part is, that none of the entries that were written involved Xion. Whenever she was mention in a entry, it was as if it had vanished from record. But why?

"What's wrong?" Kixur said as he looked at the puzzled Key of Destiny.

"Most of my entries have been erased somehow". Roxas explain the dilamia.

"You sure?" 

"Yeah, look at this one for example!" Roxas opened up to a page which was blank. "This was the day me, Axel, and Xion-" Roxas paused after saying thier names. "Me, Axel and Xion had ice cream and we watched the sunset." His voice seemed to lose it's energy. "It was the best sunset I've ever seen! Even better then the one today. But it's  erased- Why; I don't know".

Roxas closed his eyes and placed his hand on the page. The Dairy itself was resting in his lap.

"Xion. Axel". Roxas said under his breath. "You're both gone and I'm here" Roxas' face suddenly grew a smile. "I wish we could one last ice cream together". And with that, a tear began to take it's drop to dissipate on the page.

Kixur watched in curiousity. [i]Did they mean that much to him?[/]

Roxas opened his eyes what was on the page shocked him. Not the tear; but the words! The entry is there! 

"Look! It's back!" Roxas said showing the page.

"What's back?" Kixur asked confused.

"What-? The entry!"

Through Kixur's eyes, it was just a blank piece of paper.

"Roxas, there's nothing there". The redhead said in a chuckle.

"But-" Roxas looked to the page. It was there to him. But why?

"I think you still need some rest". Kixur suggested and walked out the room. Before he closed the door behind him, he pointed with his right hand to the closet. "That coat is damage beyond repair, so looks like you have to use that one until they could get a new one". Kixur was talking about Roxas' old coat he left in the closet.

"See ya tomorrow". He said as he closed the door.

Roxas was still in a state of confusion and stayed frozen in that spot, but once the door had closed, it shook out of it.

"I don't need rest. It's right there". Roxas whispered.

Roxas threw the dairy into the drawer and pulled out the journal and started to write today's entry.

Roxas got out of the bed and took off his coat. He's still wearing those clothes. The one's that look like Ventus'. He put on his original coat that has been in the closet.

As he finished he took Kixur's advice and went back to sleep.

Journal Entey: Day 256-511.

Gone again.

I had the longest dream of my life. I dreamt a little of  Ventus' life, then Sora's, then finally I dreamt of my entire life! I remember everything now. I remember Xion. But as I awoke I found out Namine left again. I tried asking Kixur but he never answered truthfully. I learned thanks to Saix that Kixur let Namine go without trying to stop her. I had this arguement with Saix. About my missions. But today, I fought one of my best battles ever! It was a pretty strong Heartless, and it didn't cheat! After I came home I fainted and found myself in my room. I tried showing Kixur a page but he said it wasn't there. It wasn't there at first, but then it was! It was strange. My coat got destroyed and I have to wear old one. The one I wore during my first 358 days as a member of Organization XIII. I want to have ice cream with Xion and Axel again....
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:48 am

The shadows around Erntxt's whole body started to grab him. It stopped him mid slash. Upon closer examination, it was Shaos' Shadow.

"That's enough". Shaos called out.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:30 am

Erntxt just laughed maniacally, "Do you really expect to defeat me?" he asked, amused. Chernabog grabbed Shaos and threw him to the side like a piece of gum that had been stuck to his shoe, in an attempt to shake off his shadow.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:17 am

Trax's thoughts echoed in Erntxt's head. "Well, I may have been useless from outside, especially weaponless, but now I'm on the inside...I wish you luck, ****weed. Not now. But when you need my power most, don't expect to find it. I will restrain." Then the thoughts faded and were heard no more.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:13 pm

Aleri spared a glance at Nathan. Phew... With him randomly trying to eat everyone, he interferred with our fight... Now to erase this pathetic copy of Golbez! He threw his keyblade again, using Judgement Triad. "That should just about do it! He's due for a finishing blow! Take him down!" He jumped back and guarded in case Golbez decided to strike back.
He did. With Binding Cold. "Fool... Gaze upon true terror!"
Aleri, paralyzed, couldn't block. All he could do watch watch, listen, and hope somebody killed Data Golbez before he could use Black Fang, which is an OHKO.

<The FFX enemy is called "Spherimorph" if I remember correctly. Golbez uses a strategy like it, only FFIV came before FFX, and the "Barrier Change" strategy was used in FFIII with Hein. It's randomly changing, so use Libra/Scan/Study to figure out his weakness. OR use non-elemental attacks.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:25 pm

A hole suddenly appeared in Golbez's chest accompanied by a loud bang. Aaron said, "You think you have skill, but you just stood there and took all our crap. Pathetic." He put his gun away.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:55 pm

I expected your voice to echo, Erntxt thought to Trax, You won't be able to stop me even if you do hold that power away. Eventually, I'll be powerful enough to force back whatever control you still have of it.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:45 pm

Trax replied, "You haven't known me very long. You can't force me to do anything. *****es can't control me, so what hope do you have?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:15 pm

I don't have to force you to do anything. Once my powers are strong enough, I can take that power without a moment's thought.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:18 pm

"Keep thinking that. Just keeeeeep thinking that."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:29 pm

Erntxt scoffed, You don't get it do you? The power you hold, it's barely a fraction of the power I've absorbed. I wouldn't have bothered with you at all, except I need that power if I hope to stand a chance against Astaroth. But once Kenshutsu and Mortem are taken care of, I can and will take your power back.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:31 pm

"We'll see. If you didn't know, absorbing something makes it part of you. That means I'M a part of you. A small part, but a part. Parts can still influence the whole. In short, I'm part of you and can **** your plans a thousand times over, you stupid son-of-a-*****."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:14 pm

Yeah, I learned about said control the hard way. That's why I developed a way to suppress that control. Much like that fool Trent, you can't control me in any way.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:28 pm

"The thing is." Trax appeared on Erntxt's Heart Station. "With me resisting, you can't win. If I win, you can't use my powers." He whipped out his lance. "If you kill me, and you will have to because I won't concede, my powers won't exist any more for you to use. You can't win."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:56 pm

<Erntxt is a Nobody. He has no Heartstation.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:57 pm

<Does it really matter?>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:22 am

<I guess not.>

I don't have time to keep this up. I have the other two to deal with. With that, Erntxt lunged at Xonchilas yet again, hoping to finish him.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:29 am

"I'll be waiting." Trax leaned on his spear. "But as long as I'm here, you won't be able to use my power. So absorb the others. It won't make a difference till you fight me off."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next