TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
XGeass
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Whats_Up4444
Haar_Dragon
14 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 7 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  khfreak358 Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:12 am

A voice called out to Trax. It said, "You won't be able to skake his confidence. You seem to think you either have the power to stop him, or that he needs your power to succeed. He knows the latter is partially true. He does need your power, but not to beat Astaroth. His true goal is far worse, and he needs the full power of the Shadows to do it. That includes yours. Even if he did kill you, your power would just go back to the people who gave it to you: the Shadows. That's where Defenders' powers are supposed to go when they die. But Erntxt disrupted that. The only reason your consciousness is still here is because he absorbed you before killing you. If he kills you, that'll change."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:01 am

Lance charged at Richard but he dissappeared into a column of fire. Lance turned as Thalia was enveloped by another column of flame. "Thalia?!" Lance ran to the column but the girl dissappeared just as he reached it.
Meanwhile, the same thing happened to Yuki as she sat next to Rexson on top of the clock tower with Rexson, Lance noticed the column of flame and immediately sprinted towards the column of flame, scaling the building and landing on the ledge near Rexson. "You alright Rex?" Lance asked not knowing that Yukai had been there a moment before.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:51 am

Shaos was thrown and he trampled on the ground. As this happened the dark silhotte on Erntxt's back was sink into the and fled back to Shaos' side. The black haired Defender got up and went back to the unusial stance. His shadow started to act as it's own. He threw it's hand out of the ground and started to climb out of the ground. It stood up and slowly went to the stance as the Defender. It's shady coloring started to match Shaos'. But the coat's color shecme was reversed. Black with white flames and lines. They charged at the traitor. The white coat blocked the attack as the black coat place the Katana to it's throat.

<The thing about Heartstation's....You need a heart. Roxas was in Sora's was because he had a heart.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:58 am

<I understand that. I just don't care.>
Trax replied, "I realize that. I'm explaining now that if my consciousness is gone, my powers go with it and he doesn't have them. If I beat him, I restrain my power. So he can't win. Not shaking his confidence, just calling him a stupid *****."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:30 pm

<So, you're going with a unoriginal idea that has more holes then swiss cheese? Nice job. *Sarcastic smile and thumbs up* Neutral>

Zane was walking along the path to the clocktower. As he went, he started to talk to himself.

"I can't believe they left me here without a way back. I bet they did that on purpose". He began waving his hands and said in a mocking tone to impesonate Aleri, "Hey guys! Let us Keyblade-have-ers leave through our magical portal of darkness and-or light" then he went into a more higher voice. Most likey a bad attempt at Nathan. "But wait, Rexial! Zane is asleep outside! Shouldn't wait or wake him up?", he said then went back to Aleri's voice. Err....a deeper Zane's voice. "EL-OH-EL NO-!" As he mocked his second-in-command he aciddently bump into a man about 29 years-old. "Oh sorry about that. I didn't watch where I was going" Zane apollogized to the man who was wearing a old dirty beat up collor shirt and slacks. "Whatever...." He said lowly and walked away. <Next post>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:45 pm

Zane was shocked for bit Instead of on the way to the clocktower, he was in the sandlot which war empty. "Wow, I really wasn't watching where I was going". He rubbed the back of his head in confusion and embaresment.

<That's your cue YouSay! 8D>

<Also, no one interact with Zane or Sally for the time being.

<One more thing. What would the pairring be called? Sane? Zally? SaikuZada? >_>>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:54 pm

"You still don't get it," the voice said, "You seem to think that if your power does leave, he has no way of getting to it. He has every way of getting to it. He'll find a way to kill you and then cease your powers. Your presented with two options. But I can't say you'll like either of them. A) You can fight a battle you can't win, giving Erntxt the satisfaction of taking you out himself. Or B)-" a boy who looked very similar to Erntxt appeared in front of Trax, he held in his hand what seemed like Erntxt's Keyblade, only without the keychain, "-You can let me end you as a way of spitting in his face. Your choice."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:37 pm

"Let you end me? Explain yourself. How would that help?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:12 pm

"You said so yourself, Erntxt won't have your powers if you were killed," the boy explained, "Not only would that give the other two Defenders a better chance, but it'll give the Shadows a better chance, too. And trust me, we can't let him defeat them. Even if I don't kill you, Erntxt will. I dunno about you, but I'd rather not give him that satisfaction. Again, it's up to you. I won't be able to help you while you fight Erntxt. You'll be alone, and doomed. Make your choice."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:17 pm

"And what about just leaping off the side?" Trax motioned toward the edge of the Heart Station. "Or does that create an infinite loop?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:49 pm

"Pretty much," the boy said, "So," he held up his weapon, "You ready? And if there's anything you want to ask me, now's the time."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:50 pm

"If it means stopping that ****sucking piece of monkey ****...Do whatever."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:11 pm

"You should at least now who I am," he said, putting his blade on Trax's shoulder, "My name is Trent Darkhold, and Erntxt is my Nobody. I'm sorry it had to end this way." Trent brought his Keyblade down through Trax's chest. Trax then faded, his power flowing to the Shadow Realm. Trent disappeared as well, but his presence still lingered.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:20 pm

Trax was shocked. Or he would have been had he not been a Nobody. It was the last thing he would ever feel. Or at least, pretend to feel. He didn't even have time to act satisfied that Erntxt was going to lose. And so the legacy of Trax ended. Not happily, but voluntarily. Not content, but shocked. Neither missed, nor mourned. And least of all noticed.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:19 pm

"Another one has fallen" Gunamnex says with a sigh, as the observers pace the streets of Traverse Town.

Roland, nodding, looks up into the sky, seeing a star blinking as it fades out.

"Another fragment has fallen as well." He says grimly.

As the trio reach the center of the third district, soldier heartless appear on the nearby rooftops.

"Really now, heartless still appear here of all places" Gunamnex says.

The two keyblade masters do nothing as the soldier heartless leap down. Before they even touch the ground though, they are sliced up by Oxthmas' coins, their captured hearts drifting away to find Kingdom Hearts.

Roland, raising his right hand up, pulls through force of energy one of the drifting hearts before it drifts away, the heart landing in his hand, gleaming brightly.

"Seems this one belonged to a young lad who had just gotten his first kiss from a lass his age before a heartless struck him down one night" Roland says as he looks at the heart. Tossing the heart slowly into the air, a tear appears on Roland's left cheek as the heart drifts away.

"Well, come on then, I hear that there's a nice pub in the first district that's got some drink that'll knock Oxthmas off his feet" Roland says as he brushes the tear away.

"Are you sure we shouldn't go help Lance?" Oxthmas says.

"The young lad's got his closest friends beside him, he'll be fine." Gunamnex says wearily.

The trio head off to the pub in first district.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:37 pm

Aleri was getting up, then paused.Why do I have a feeling that one of the other members is mocking me...? And why is that feeling of hatred flaring up again? I thought it was gone when I... Nevermind. I'm not dead, thanks to Aaron. He's right, Golbez was acting pretty stupid. Why would he stay still...? Unless... "Oh, crap, I think there are more enemies in the Castle! Search everywhere! They'll be made of data, and probably from [Final Fantasy] Worlds!" He ran to the computer and checked the Log.

[DATA RELEASED INTO CASTLE ASYLUM...]
[20 Goblin]
[3 Behemoth]
[1 Atma Weapon*]
[20 SOLDIER 3rd Class]
[15 SOLDIER 2nd Class]
[1 Cloud*]
[1 Squall*]
[1 Zidane*]
[1 Bartz*]
[1 Tidus*]
[1 Locke*]
[1 Kefka*]
[1 Sephiroth*]
[1 Ultimaecia*]

*Limited to 1.

"We're... Totally screwed."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:32 am

"You can say that again," Siks said, looking at the list, "I bet we can probably take quite a few of them out if we can lure them into the arena. There are some pretty nasty terrains in there. Only problem us getting them in. Any ideas?"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:45 am

Nathan was playing Nazi Zombies when he made a big mistake. He took a USB cable from his cpu to the other cpu, trying to get his saves on the main cpu, but since it was releasing data it ended up changing the whole scene. The place looked like a abandoned country home. "Oh shit... We're in a Nazi Zombies match." Nathan said slowly.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:01 am

"Fine, ignore me then, " Lance said as he noticed the scorch marks on the ground. "Who else was up here with you before Rexson?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:04 am

Rexson looked back at Lance his eye burning with uncontroled hate. "Yuki was here...who took her away?"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:20 am

Lance clenched his fists, "Richard. He took Thalia, too. I think I know where he is... Let's go." He said opening a DC to the Damned Syndicate's world.
<Meanwhile>
Thalia and Yuki woke up next to eachother sitting against a wall in a jail cell. Thalia looked around confused, "Where are we?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:21 am

Yuki sighed. "Good question"

meanwhile

Rexson followed still pissed off beyond measure.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:26 am

Dispatch saw the screen. "How can we be screwed? I know for a fact that some of those guys are heroes...Oh no. Kefka and Sephiroth. Yeah we're completely screwed."

"Mister Optimistic."

"Shut up Aaron."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:24 pm

"Told you so. In fact, the programs for the heroes are set up with enemy AI. THey'll attack us as much as they would any Random Battle Monster." He noticed the quizzical looks. "...Okay, as crazy as it sounds, in their worlds, monsters just pop up out of nowhere. There are things that can make them NOT pop up, but- Oh, ****, Zombies. I hate undead enemies." He turned to the reanimated corpse made of data and slashed it to bits. "Phew... I hope nobody else is playing videogames..." He looked at a computer in the hall. "Missions... what the hell? 'Destroy Neo Arcadian Factory'?"
An icon flashed on the screen and a text message appeared.
[Sorry, playing MegaMan Zero. Please use another terminal] -FFVIII NPC #281
"What in the...? Alright, no cutting off the computers... Stupid security. I can't remotely terminate them if somebody's using them. ...Right, kill zombies." He looked up and slashed an approaching zombie. "Stupid videogames... Next thing you know, there'll be Data Xemnas popping out!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:29 pm

Data Xemnas popped up in a random encounter.

Dispatch yelled, "Damn it Aleri!"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next