TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
XGeass
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Whats_Up4444
Haar_Dragon
14 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 5 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm

Nathan dodged the dark firagas unknowingly and slammed open the door. "OMG A PUPPIE!" Nathan said, tackling Data Golbez to the ground, cooking him, and eating the pixels he is.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:42 am

Rexson finished his ice cream and put his arm around Yuki. Xelo noted the moment and was very uncomforable and SC'd to the ground. "God that was creepy...i need to know when thats gonna happen" he mumbled before strolling out.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:31 pm

Dispatch awoke in the hospital room. "What the-Where am I?" Aaron replied, "The hospital in our castle."
"We have a hospital?"
Daniel was sitting down by the door. "Yep. Brought you here when I noticed you. Thought you were dead. Now you're all awake, Joe being in the kitchen, I have no reason at all to be here." He DCd out.
<Meanwhile...damn I hate it when people involve me in stuff while I'm out>
Trax, who had stood there until now observing said, "**** this, I'm NOT getting assimilated." He pulled his lance out. "You want to give up now Erntxt? Because you sure as **** won't beat me."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:34 pm

Data Golbez stood up and cast Meteo on Nathan.
"Aw, nuts. He'll be out for a week." Aleri said, opening a DC under Nathan, sending him to his own room, which had a locked door. "...And how did he get through the cellar door...? Oh, crap, Data Golbez is gonna come out! Help me delete him!" He examined the enemy's armor. "Hmm... If my intuition is correct, he's weak to Fire right now! Careful, he'll Barrier Change once you hit his weakness! He'll absorb any element that isn't his weakness, so don't try using any elemental attacks unless you know his weakness!"
He proceeded to run up to Nathan's door and try to barricade it with everything he could find, including the Replica Org. XIII weapon copies in the display case that was never mentioned until now. <Yeah, the castle conforms somewhat to your will. Nothing drastic, just that something is there that wasn't mentioned before.>
"Stick the knives into the doorway like so to jam the hinges... Set the Ethereal Blades to zap him if he DOES break through... And the Chakrams and Shield and Lances should also be stuck in this way..." He also used one of his Keyblades for good measure. "Let's see him break through THAT." <And of course, Nathan will go Drunken Gary Stu and kill everyobne else.> Having said this, Aleri left Siks and Susan to fight Data GOlbez while he treated his head wounds.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:38 pm

Dispatch asked, "What's going on with Daniel?"

"Beats me." The ceiling shook. "Maybe we should go check on that?"

"Good idea." They rushed upstairs to see Data Golbez.

Dispatch said, "Reminds me of a video game I played once...What's his weakness right now?" he asked Aleri.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:48 pm

"Fire. Can you hand me some antiseptic? Nathan tried to eat my head*."

Last edited by NebulaGregarZX on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Eat/Head*)
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:52 pm

Dispatch replied, "Sure thing. Here." He handed some antiseptic to Aleri.

Aaron shot Data Golbez with one of his Fire aligned bullets. The force of Firaga exploded in him. He made to fire another round but Dispatch said, "No! It only works once then he changes it."

"That will make this a lot more tedious." He chucked a scale at Golbez. According to the Libra in that scale, his new weakness is <Insert weakness here>

Last edited by Haar_Dragon on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : respond to Nebula's edit)
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:06 pm

<Sorry I havn't been since the last few days. And I still may not be on for another few days. I moved to another house and I had to help with packing, picking things up, and taking them to the car, taking them to the new house, then unpacking. It sucked. On the bright side, I found an Internet Connection I could use with my iPod. But last night it wasn't there. So...>

Shaos pushed Trax to the side. "I apollogize. But the Shadows ordered ME to terminate the traitor. Not you"

With that Shaos went into his stance. Holding the Katana with both hands in reverse grip pointing the handle at Erntxt.

Meanwhile, in Twilight Town.

Zane woke up to find himself next to a bench. "Aw great. Everyone without me. They must be at the Clocktower eating Sea-Salt ice cream. Real original. Ew. Sea-Salt Ice Cream. Now Double-Crunch ice cream!" Zane got up after rambling to himself got up and headed to the clocktower.

<No one besides YouSay interact with Zane for the moment>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:12 pm

Trax said, "Unlikely. He wants to kill us all you ass! I'm not going down easy." Before anyone could persist in any attempt to dissuade him further, he jumped up and used his lance to pole-vault at Erntxt, kicking him in the face.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:15 pm

Haar_Dragon wrote:Dispatch replied, "Whatever that means. Here." He handed some antiseptic to Aleri.

Aaron shot Data Golbez with one of his Fire aligned bullets. The force of Firaga exploded in him. He made to fire another round but Dispatch said, "No! It only works once then he changes it."

"That will make this a lot more tedious." He chucked a scale at Golbez. According to the Libra in that scale, his new weakness is Ice!"

<Golbez is that boss from FFX which is blob right? Well you just hit him with fire and he is now fire. Fire is weak to ice. (FF logic. Not mine. >_>)

After that he goes ice and weak to water. Then Thunder.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:17 pm

<No the blob is something else. Golbez is the boss from FFIV who changes to another random weakness once you hit him with whatever weakness he is>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:16 pm

"Gimme a second," Siks said, "I'll be right back." Siks created a Dark Corridor under himself and wound up in Kotank's workshop. He began rummaging through the equipment looking for something. He picked up a small device and DC'd back. He used the device to scan DG's current weakness. "Ice! Aaron, hit him."

Meanwhile,

Erntxt caught Trax's foot in his hand and slammed him to the ground. "You're hosed, blowhole."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:35 pm

"What? You stand no chance!" said Trax from the ground. He plunged the end of his lance into the ground next to his own head. "Surprise, ****weed!" He grew out the wooden handle of his spear so that it struck Erntxt in the chin, then he flipped himself up as his lance returned to normal size and he yanked it out of the ground.
<If you haven't already realized, and you likely have, I use lance and spear interchangably>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:02 am

Erntxt caught the spear in his hand and attempted to stab it through Trax's chest.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:08 am

Trax jumped onto his spear then used it as a springboard, landing behind Erntxt. "Guess what?" The shaft in Erntxt's hand elongated and hit Erntxt in the stomach.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:11 am

Erntxt was hit but quickly slid under and pulled Trax to the ground and slammed his head there a few times saying in between slams, "Chick- En- Butt!"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:07 am

A figure could be swimming towards shore, recognizing the approaching person, Lance stood drawing his blades as the figure, Richard, arrived at the beach and stood up a vicious smile on his face, "Why, hello Willright... It seems you've pissed off the family." Richard's hand lit ablaze with fire, "Big mistake!" He charged Lance with fury in his eyes.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:08 am

Trax was only slightly dazed, and used his backward momentum to roll and fling Erntxt off of him. "If that's all you have I'm severely disappointed!"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:10 pm

Erntxt stuck the landing and turned to Trax. "Can't kill what you can't see," he said as he disappeared from view. He crept behind Trax and swung at him violently with his Keyblade.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:51 pm

Trax only just heard the Keyblade rushing at him. He blocked with his lance, but that smashed. He was okay, but weaponless. "Damn!"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:15 pm

Erntxt grabbed Trax by the throat and held him up, attempting to absorb him on the spot.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:45 pm

Nathan thought barricades and locked doors were for suckahs. He burned the front side of his room--The door and the barricade stuff were burnt to ashes along with the front part of his room. He ran towards Golbez, not even knowing he was weak to Ice ATM, and froze him to a pixicle.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:52 am

<Quick post to remind people of two characters I introduced a while back. And to give further insight into those characters' abilities.>

Geoff walked into his and Dani's house in Traverse Town and said, "Dani? You here?" No answer. "Where's she hiding?" he asked, looking around the room. He suddenly felt a tickle on his neck from a branch of the fern behind him and grabbed it in one hand, smiling and saying, "Caught you." He turned around and the fern suddenly transformed into a woman. More specifically, Dani. "I went easy on you," she said. "Uh-huh," Geoff said sarcastically, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Town any different?" Dani asked. Geoff shook his wearily, "Still nothing but Heartless. Nobody's shown up since those two at the First District." Dani put a hand on Geoff's shoulder to comfort him, "Don't worry. We're still fine." Geoff smiled and sat down on a couch, Dani joining him.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:26 am

Search for the Wave.

________Day 256-511________
<------------------X------------------>
~Search of the Wave~

Roxas was fast asleep. He began to dream like always. The dreams that are memories of Sora, and the dreams that he thought were dreams were actually memories of another. One with  the same face as Roxas. Memories of Ventus. But this time the dreams were different. It was all black, pure darkness. Nothing could be seen. Only voices.

XxRoxas' Point of ViewxX

"How 'bout you leave the popsicle with me...?"

Who was that? Xigbar? Why would he want a popsicle? The voice and words were almost like wind blowing right pass me.

"Shut up!"

That sounded like me. But it was Ventus....Xigbar must want his popsicle.

"Aqua!"

Why does everything sound like wind?! Just breezing by.

"You never stood a chance against us, Ventus!"

That was....Vanitas. Wait! If these are memories of Ventus, that means that Vanitas is real! I can't believe that someone that strong exists! And from what he said...against US....Uh-oh.

"Our..........finished, Ventus!"

Ugh! What did he say?! I couldn't make it out. 

"Join me, now. We can.........Keyblade!"

What does he want Ventus to join? Some kind of friendship? And what about the Keyblade?

"Hahahahahahaha!"

....That laugh

"Whatever it takes.........ve Terra and Aqua."

Hello wind. Goodbye wind.

"It's always about your friends, isn't it?"

Vanitas is right. All the dreams I had involving Ventus he was doing everything for his friends. It's always about his friends. It's always about my friends too....

"My friends are my power! And I'm theirs!"

....Ventus.

"Playtime's over!"

So they became friends?

"This place...so warm. I remember now. This is your heart!"

Wait. What? Whose heart?!

"It is as if he's heart is lost within light and darkness. Your friend Ven might sleep like this forever".

Who was that? Did Ventus went to a deep sleep like me and Xion only....worse?

"I did?"

....Sora.

"Mind if I stay within your heart for awhile?"

So it was Sora's heart.

"Sure! If it would make you feel better".

There he goes. Making a big change in my existence.

"Ven....I'm sorry............I promise I'll be there one day to wake you up..."

So he lost his heart to Sora and went into a deep sleep.

XxBack to viewer's Point of ViewxX

There was a bright light and Roxas then saw Sora with a strong light around his chest and aswell as the Keyblade of People's heart. His heart then escaped him and the Keyblade burst. Then pure darkness. Nothing was seen. Then it was as if Roxas opened his eyes to find himself looking at grass. He stood up and saw a man with a hood come out a Dark Corridor. "Wait....This is when I was born...." Roxas thought while he was still dreaming. "So I do have Ventus' heart. This is still a dream of what Ventus experienced".

Roxas then saw himself on the clock tower with Axel....his best friend.

There was a bright light and Roxas found himself on his chair in the Room Where Nothing Gathers. He looked down to find a girl with a hood. It was....Xion.

More light and Roxas was on the tower again. He turned to see Xion and she asked "Do you think I could became your friend?"

A white screen and Roxas was on the Clocktower with Axel. "I just really like to use my Chakram, Roxas" The redhead said as he place the Chakram spike to Roxas' chest.

Another repetive bright light. Xion looked at Roxas with a dumbfounded look. "Roxas, that's a stick".

Light once again and he was on the tower. Only with Axel. "Hey, Roxas. Bet you don't know why the sun sets red. You see, light is made up of lots of colors, and out of all those colors, red is the one that travels the farthest". Axel had told him and Roxas thought "That's what it was! I can't wait to tell Namine and Kixur!"

(You get it. Bright light everytime the scene change. >_>)

"Well hello there...Xion"-Axel.

"This sunset is by far the best one yet"-Xion.

"Xion is a mirror that reflects you"-Axel.

"We don't accept resignations."-Saix.

"You can't turn on the Organization! You get in their bad side and they'll destroy you!"-Axel.

"You'll be...better off now....Roxas"-Xion.

"Roxas. You need to do me a favor. All those hearts that I've capture. Kingdom Hearts. Set them free"-Xion.

"Xion"-Roxas.

"Sora, Sora, Sora! Enough about Sora!"-Roxas.

"Why?! Why do you have the Keyblade?!"-Riku.

"Why don't you quit?!"-Roxas.

"Come on, Sora! I thought you were stronger then that!"-Riku.

"Get real! Look which one of us is winning!"-Roxas.

"So it's true. You really are his Nobody. Guess DiZ was right after all"-Riku.

"What are you talking about?! I am ME! Nobody else!"-Roxas.

"All right. You've left me with no other choice. I have to release the power in my heart- The dark power that I've been holding back. Even....if it changes me forever!"-Riku.

"I have accepted it"-Ansem....

"Only seven days to go. And my Summer Vacation's over"-Roxas.

"it's all coming back to me. The truth...."-Roxas.

"Why did you need to awake Sora?"-Roxas.

"I wanted a friend...."-Namine.

"I'll be your friend"-Roxas.

"Really?"-Namine.

"Roxas. A new Nobody has been spotted in Memory's Skyscrapper"-Saix.

"Do you want to be friends?"-Roxas.

"Hey, we were always friends!"-Kixur.

"No. That was Riku and Sora"-Roxas.

"Hey, Roxas. You're a teenager. Wanna play Bass on Guitar Hero?"-Nazex.

"Axel has been annihilinated....by me"-Kixur.

"Your next mission is in The Dark Margin"-Saix.

"I think this is for you"-Kixur.

"Thinking of you wherever you are. We prey for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realise this wish. And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it already begun. There are many worlds, but they share the same sky. One sky. One destiny"- Roxas.

"That was a pretty poem. Who's wrote it?"-Kixur.

"Kairi"-Roxas.

"Kairi?!"-Kixur.

"What are you doing?!"-Kixur.

"Sending this message to someone else. This isn't for us"-Roxas.

"Hey, I got another WINNER stick. I could finally give Xion one"-Roxas.

"Terra. Ventus. Aqua"-Roxas.

"Roxas....Goodbye"-Namine.

XxxX

And thus Roxas awoke after re-experiencing his entire life, and the last of Ventus' and Sora's. His head was pounding. He felt like he went nine rounds against Lexaeus. But then, he remembered the last part of his dream. Namine, his twin sister, saying goodbye. Roxas shocked up a bit. He realizes what just happened! Roxas ran out his room to find Namine.

~Hallway~

"Namine!" He yelled opening her door. The room was empty. Roxas was frustrated! He ran to the room a few doors down. Number VIII. "Kixur do you know where-" Roxas stopped when he realized he wasn't there either. He ran further then the hallway until he saw the next room.

~The Grey Area~

Roxas ran and saw only a few members. Saix, same old spot. Xigbar, talking to that Moogle. Demyx sleeping on the couch. And Kixur, sitting on the couch next to Demyx. The couch Kixur was on was the same one he lay down on when he first joined. "Kixur! Do you know where's Namine-?!" Roxas was cut short at the mention of the name.

"I don't know". Kixur seemed....strange. He was acting wierd.

"She flew the coop before the first cock-a-doodle-doo". Said Xigbar.

"Wait, you mean she left again?" Roxas guessed. 

"Yeah". Kixur answered for Xigbar.

"Kixur, Where do you think she would go?"

"I'm not sure". Kixur's voice was getting darker.

"Where was she-" Roxas was cut off by footsteps behind him. It was Saix.

"I assume you all know that last night, Xirkai has escaped The Castle. And that Kixur was the one who loosed her leash and let her run freely". Saix announced. 

"Is that true?" Roxas turned and asked Saix.

Kixur answered for him. "Yes. I let her go".

"Kixur, your punishment is-" Saix was cut-off.

"She didn't belong here, Saix!" Kixur yelled getting off the couch. What's going on?

"Don't interupt me again. Your punishment is secduled for tomorrow. You are assign to go on search for Xirkai, and never to return if you fail. For today, we assigned you a solo mission in Agrabah to eliminate a Darkside.".

He sighed. "Fair enough". Static electicity and darkness surrounded his arm and his Soul Eater appeared. The redhead stabbed it into the ground and slowly walked as the blade created a mark into the ground. Kixur moved it a bit faster and it was more it front and he kicked it out of the ground and tossed it over his neck from the momentum. He then pointed his left palm in front of him and a dark mist opened up. A Dark Corridor.

"Kixur! Hold on!" Roxas yelled. Roxas had more questions for him. Why did she leave?  Why did he let Namine go? Because he's her friend?

Kixur ignored this request and walked though the corridor.

"Roxas. You have your own mission assign to you". The Number VII informed.

"Let me guess. Heart collection in the same old Worlds as always" Roxas was obviously annoyed. But not at his duties as a member of Organization XIII.

"Don't provoke me" Saix warned. "It is as you say. In Twilight Town a number of Heartless have been running a mock. Your mission is to eliminate all Heartless as possible. Normally I would have wait for you to get prepared, but I don't have the patice". Saix said as he waved his right hand which created a Dark Corridor behind Roxas.

Roxas turned and walked toward the dark portal. But stopped before he could actually enter it. "I never get sent to new Worlds. Not Castle of Dreams, not Land of Departure, not Radiant Garden, not Hollow Bastion. Nothing. Only Twilight Town and the other same old Worlds" He said annoyed.

Saix looked at his Number XIII. "That is because the Worlds you just mention have been swollowed by darkness. All but Hollow Bastion which is the remains of Radiant Garden". The second-in-command explained.

"So it's the Heartless' fault?" He asked his Higher-Up.

Behind Roxas' back Saix gave a eye-piercing smirk. "Yes". He said in the crooked smile.

And with that Roxas entered the Dark Corridor.

-X-Twilight Town Station Hights-X-

In front of the Train Station entrence of Twilight Town a Dark Corridor opens and out comes the Organizaton's Key of Destiny. He steps out as the corridor shrank into a small puddle; easy to Return to The Castle. RTC. The blond took a step to the first step of the staircase. As he did, biddy yellow eyes started to emerge from the puddle of darkness.

Roxas didn't notice a thing and he just walked down the rest of the stairs until he reached the end and as he did, he felt something. Something small. And wooden. He looked down and moved his left black sneaker a bit a saw an Ice Cream stick. Roxas bent down and picked it up and exiamed it. Yep, it's a WINNER stick. The same WINNER stick Roxas dropped out of shock of saying her name. Xion.

The biddy yellow eyes started to form into a head. Then arms. Then body. Then finally legs. The biddy yellow eyes, short stubby head, small body, shrival legs. All black as the Dark Corridor. It was a Heartless known as a Shadow. It twitched, it shook. It stared, it attacked! The Heartless lunged at Roxas  and slashed with it's claws.

Roxas positioned his hand near his shoulder as if he was a Samurai ready to unsheath his sword to defend his honer, family, and dreams. A flash of light formed and Oathkeeper appeared which completely annihilinated the Shadow. Roxas didn't even need to strike. Just the summoning of his Keyblade was enough. Roxas gave a low smirk at his small tiny victory over a worthless puny Shadow Heartless. They didn't even quench Kingdom Hearts' thirst. Only the Emblems. 

Roxas slipped the WINNER stick into his coat and walked forward to the middle of the area. He looked toward to the sunset before him. He had seen many, but none can defeat this sunset. All but that one. The last sunset he had seen with his best friends Xion and Axel. That one was truly the best.

Before Roxas could let the sunset soak in, several bursts of darkness surrounded him and a bunch of Soldiers appeared. They danced as their armor shook and clanked.

Roxas positioned his right hand as he did his left just a few moments ago and his Oblivion appeared in a burst of darkness similar to the Soldiers.

The two Keyblades formed an X behind the Key of Destiny. Oathkeeper and Oblivion. White and Black. Light and Darkness. Yin and Yang. Kairi and Riku. Namine and Kixur. Xion.

"You're just wasting your energy" Roxas said mockingly at the Soldiers. He swung both Keyblades down as sparks flew outward.

Moments of slashing and stabbing later the many Soldiers were defeated and more respawned and were too defeated.

Roxas, thinking his mission was over decided to face his exit behind him. He shouldn't have done that. Upon turning, a 6 foot Black armored Emblem Heartless appeared with two blades as arms. The armor was similar to that of the same coat Roxas and the rest of Organization XIII worn. It was known as the Enigma Crusher. At first glance it was same as the Zip Slashers and the other single-elemental incarnation but in black armor. But this was not the case. It possessed 13 elements. Light, Lightning, Flowers, Time, Water, Fire, Moon, Illusion, Earth, Ice, Wind, Space, and Nothingness. Each element was in tribute to each original member of Organization XIII. Roxas was going to have to stop acting cocky now and get serious or he's about to get ROCKED!

Roxas readied himself before the Heartless and grew a smirked. "I haven't seen you before. You a good fighter?" Roxas asked as if he was actually talking to the Heartless.

And as if the Heartless understood him, it nodded.

Roxas and the Enigma Crusher mirrored each other's movements by crosses their repective blades into an X, then threw them to the sides.

Roxas is still acting cocky. 

They rushed at each other with blinding speed and engaged in combat.

XxxX

Hours after Roxas had left to go on a mission and hadn't returned got the members worried. Everyone excluding the Number XIII and XIV had returned to the Castle. Everyone was in the Grey Area waiting.

It was Friday, and that meant Guitar Hero Night. The usual "Guitar Heros", Nazex on Drums, Demyx on Guitar, Xiyum on Vocals, and Xemla on Bass, were playing. But they seemed to be not caring to play. Just passing the time. Even NAZEX failed his role in the band. And they were playing on thr Hard difficultiy.

Nexas and Rexin was just chatting away as Trexksyl played with her Teddy Bears dressed in black coats.

Luxord has placed a bet with Xigbar that Roxas actually was not going to return and has gone rogue.

Xemnas staring from the Grey Area's entrence at the group of Nobodies. Very few times the Number I himself showed up for something he did not gather.

Xigbar just relaxing on the couch. 

Saix behind the Number II.

And Kixur. Sitting on the ground with his knee up staring at his hand which had been taped up in a bandage.

Xigbar sneakingly as he could looked up and over the couch and asked his second-in-command who had a big smirk on his face.  "Kiddo's taking a awfully long time to RTC. And I bet you know why".

Saix looked down to the Freeshooter. "He told me he grown tired of his same old repetitive work everyday. So I sent a special Heartless to spice things up a bit".

"You sent another Dustflier? As if! Kiddo would never have this much trouble with it" Xigbar doubting the blue-haired's words. And the Number II jumped the gun with them.

"This 'Kiddo' you call him is but an Enigma". Saix said and his smirk grew.

"You didn't". Xigbar knew exactly what The Lunar Diviner was implying. 

"Oh, but I did". That smirk just turned insane.

"We need to send someone to help him. No wonder he's taking so long. He might've even been terminated".

"Or perhaps he ran with his tail between his legs and now he's hiding in a tree. This would without a doubt end his cocky attitude"

"if you say so"

Moments after the exchange and a few low scoring Songs on the Medium difficulty, a Dark Corridor opens up and out comes the Dual-Keyblade wielding, messy blonde-haired, tattered coat and dirt wearing, blue-eyed, smiling Number XIII Key of Destiny known as Roxas. He looked toward each and every member. And with a short moment of awkwerd silence, he speaks. With three simple words.

"Best. Mission. Ever". 

And with that he fell onto the cold floor of the Grey Area.

XxxX

To Roxas, it was an instant. He awoke but still did not open his eyes. Instead of feeling a cold hard floor against his face and body, he felt a soft comfy bed under his back and a pillow behind his head. He slowly opened his eyes and as they started to come into focus and adjust to the light, he saw a black figure with red hair, Leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and head bowed. Something usually done by someone Roxas knew all to well. But how? 

"Axel?" Roxas said in almost a whisper. Am I....dead?

<More when I write imore. As you know, Axel has been annihilinated. And Roxas was just in a battle. Take that as you will. I'm nearly done. Maybe tomorrow I'll post the rest.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am

<Cool. But you should know there's a FanFic topic on the Anything, Everything, and perhaps Nothing section. You should probably post future chapters there.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next