Org. XIV (story)

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 4 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:07 pm

<Well, I think the 'Keyblade War' they just fought was an isolated incident. Ecnal (Xancel's Heartless) went and attacked with some weird army made up of Genesis clones. Everyone fought, Xancel beat Ecnal, and now he's Lance...? And most of the characters are sitting around in a bar. The Guardians got sucked into a void with Erntxt and Chernabog, and he already killed and absorbed one. The computer message is just a precursor right now. I don't think there's that much to explain...
In fact, it couldn't even be called a Keyblade War. First, only 0.003% of the combatants had Keyblades. Second, It was tiny in comparison to th Keyblade War, according to Roland. Third, it was just us against G-Clones and Ecnal, not Dark vs. Light for the power of Kingdom Hearts.
I really don't quite get it myself. But hey, it could be worse. It HAS been worse. At one point, we had NO IDEA what was going on.>

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:24 pm

<I forget when that was... Mind refreshing my memory?>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:35 pm

Zeke came from behind the bar once again after leaving Natu in charge. Zeke sat next to Othaxmas. "Twenty on Roland" he said laying his cash next to him.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 pm

Rexson looked at Kotank before sitting in front of him. "I'll wrestle you, too"

Zeke came from behind the bar once again after leaving Natu in charge. Zeke sat next to Othaxmas. "Twenty on Rexson" he said laying his cash next to him.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:49 am

"Sorry bud, I don't bet on arm wrestling. A bit unfair of me to use the odds on a contest such as this." Oxthmas says to Zeke, getting up to grab another drink.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:29 am

Zeke bandished a Deck of card. "Black Jack?"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:44 am

After long conversations between the two, Lance and Thalia returned to Castle Asylum with Lance's training looming ahead the next morning, they went to sleep early both of them curled next to eachother on a couch in the Asylum's Grey Room.

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:02 am

Caxom the only one of the friends of rexson who didn't go out drinking shook his head with a knowing smile on his face before disappearing to his room.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:32 am

Kotank took Rexson's hand applied great force with it.

<Hey, I'm starting to work on a crossover FanFic between Kingdom Hearts and Star Wars. Tell me what you think of the first chapter.>

Chapter 1:
         Anomalies throughout the Worlds

As Sora flew through interspace, his Keyblade Rider positioned firmly under his feet, he looked toward the world in front of him with nostalgia in his heart. On all of the journeys he'd taken, each of them had involved him visiting Agrabah. 

His focus on the world was broken when he heard someone say, "Master," through the comm system that Chip and Dale installed in his helmet, "Run the mission by me again." He looked down towards his apprentice and said, "Ven, how many times do I have to tell you, call me Sora." Sora thought for a second. It had been at least a year now since he and his friends rescued Ventus and the others and defeated that coot Xehanort. 

"Yen Sid said he sensed a strange anomaly from this world along with The Land of the Dragons and Beast's Castle," Sora explained, "He wants us and the others to investigate." Ventus nodded and said, "Right. Do you think we should let Aladdin know? He could probably help." 

"We're not sure what we're dealing with yet," Sora said, "I wouldn't want to put Al in danger." Ven nodded and the two flew down to the world.

•••

Riku was nervous. The last time he met the Beast they didn't exactly see eye-to-eye. But if things got too bad his apprentice Terra would back him up. And they both knew that despite how they felt, these energy anomalies came first. They both walked towards the castle along the bridge, talking as they did. "So," Terra said, "What do you make of these anomalies?" Riku looked at his apprentice, who ironically was a few years older than him, and said, "Well, all I know for sure is that Yen Sid said they were out of place in any of the worlds. The way I figure it, we'll probably be dealing with more of them after this." Terra nodded and they continued forward.

Once they arrived at the front gates, they heard a loud roar coming from inside the castle. They both jumped slightly at this and Terra asked, "Was that the Beast?!" Riku shook his head and said, "No, that roar came from something else. Could be whatever's causing this anomaly." The two of them ran into the castle to check out what happened.

•••

Aqua looked up at the beautiful snow-covered mountain from the village. She knew the anomaly must have originated up there. "Aqua!" she heard Kairi, call from behind her. She turned around and saw Kairi running her way, her red hair bouncing with each step. "Kairi," Aqua asked her apprentice, "Did the villagers say anything?" Kairi nodded and said, "They said a hiker was on the mountain and saw some kind of monster." Aqua looked back up to the mountain and said, "I can only wonder what it could be. If it isn't from these worlds or the Realm of Darkness, it must be something unnatural." Kairi nodded and they ran to the top of the mountain.

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

TITAL Characters: Trent, Sylvia
Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
Zombieland Characters: Necro, Crone
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:50 am

Rexson's Avon bones in his arm kept him form losing and he pushed back with twice Kotanks strenght. "Come on then!"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:59 am

Kotank tripled the force he put on his opponent's hand, pushing with great power.

<Can I get an opinion on my FanFic?>

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:06 am

<pretty good though i find it confusing that Ven and Terra are apprentinces to Sora and Riku... It just seems a little off to me. otherwise it's a great start>

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:31 pm

<I agree with Minato upto the apprentice part, I like it>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:58 pm

<I kinda think it's confusing to post FanFics here. Why not make your own topic for them? Anyway...>

Aleri got up and looked at the others. "Hey, SLACKERS, I'm gonna head back. I got a weird reading form one of our machines, and I'm investigating." He turned away with a smirk on his face before walking through a Dark Corridor.

To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:14 pm

<You make a good point, Nebula. I really just wanted an opinion on mine, but putting up a topic for them seems like a good idea. Though it could get a little confusing with multiple stories. I think I'll put up a topic.>

Siks LC'd himself and Susan after Aleri. When they arrived Siks walked up to Aleri and asked, "What kind of reading?"

khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:31 am

After getting 21 from 10 deals in a row, Oxthmas leaves a stunned Zeke, and rejoins Gunamnex and Roland.

"Well, we should turn in now" Gunamnex says to Roland.

"Yeah, we've got a busy day tomorrow. Oxthmas, I hope you like setting up structures." Roland says as Gunamnex opens up a portal of light, the two walking through it.

Oxthmas, his head hanging low, says quietly, "Man, I hate being a grunt". He walks into the portal, which dissipates.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:47 am

Zeke started banging his head against the table over and over until Xelo grabbed his hood. "Easy man your killing brain cells that you don't use" he said. Zeke shot him a glare before going behind the bar again.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:58 am

As the night dwindled and the new day started, Lance and Thalia woke up heading to the sandlot to meet Roland for Lance's training. Thalia had urged Lance to let her tag along to watch which he easily agreed to. So, now the two wait for the arrival of the observers in the Sandlot.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:06 am

Rexson pushes until Kotanks arm was on the table. "I win...seeya, Xel lets go" he said before the two CC'd to TT clocktower where Yuki was waitinhg with Ice cream. "Thank, Yu Yu" Rexson said taking one and sitting on the edge,with Xelo in Axel Roxas Xion order.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:57 pm

"Nothing really, just a minor technical glitch. The computer detected all of Organization XIII, several billion Unversed, and the Atma Weapon all in the castle. It's physically impossible, so I'm gonna check the computer. You know, I once got sucked into a computer. Recently. And it was your fault. So be on your guard near computers..." He taunted.
He walked down the corridor (yeah, a normal, physical corridor!) to find stairs. "Wow, when was the last time anyone took the stairs? Huh." He walked down to find a computer. A rather large one that took up half of the room it was in. It was spouting alerts regarding Org. XIII, Unversed, and an engine of destruction called "Atma". "Seriously, this computer is screwed up." He used the age-old method of repair: slapping the machine repeatedly.
That's when things went wrong.
Who popped out of the machine but DARK LORD FRICKIN' GOLBEZ! "DAAAAAAH! What... What are you doing in this world?!"
No response.
"...Oh, I get it. You're Data Golbez!"
No words came, just Meteo, which Aleri had to run from or be crushed to death.

Upstairs, Aleri ran in yelling for help. "SIKS! SUSAN! IT'S GOOOOOOLBEEEEEEEZ! Well, Data Golbez, but I'm sure you understand the problem, right? Now, HEEEELP!" He grabbed their arms and dragged them to the top of the stairs. "...I sealed the door, so we should make sure we're prepared. But we don't have forever, considering that Golbez once nearly conquered his world, so a Mythril-reinforced door shouldn't be too hard for him. And he had Meteo, so stay on your toes. Oh, and hold on to this Protega Charm. You'll need it. You too, Siks."

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:03 pm

As Lance and Thalia look around the sandlot, they are lifted high into the air, as the ground beneath them is revealed to be thousands of coins. A massive field filled with skyscrapers and other buildings, all constructed with coins, appears before them. Roland stands in the direct center of the field, arms crossed.

Gunamnex appears next to Thalia. Upon touching her shoulder with his left hand, she disappears, reappearing atop a nearby building. Gunamnex disappears from sight.

Lance, summoning his keyblades, walks slowly up to Roland, unsure as to what is going on.

Roland, addressing Lance.

"The power behind any keyblade master stems from their heart, which I see you now finally possess again. However, heart alone will not suffice in future battles. Therefore, one must be adept at trusting his or her keyblade when even oneself is in doubt about the situation at hand."

Roland, waving his right hand, places a bandanna around Lance's eyes, one imbued with completely blinding light. Walking right up to Lance, Roland says as he summons his keyblade, "Well then Lance, let us see if you have what it takes, especially for the sake of your love."

Tapping Lance on the shoulder with the palm of his hand, Roland leaps back to the tallest building, as Jackpots assemble around Lance. Lance is taken aback by the tapping, as he instantly loses all feeling in his body, along with control over magic and his special abilities. As he staggers trying to find himself, a Jackpot attacks with one of its arms. Lance is knocked aside, as he cannot reflect the attack. Although he has no feeling to control his body, he still feels pain.

"Do not seek your body's controls, trust in your keyblades" a voice says.

Lance, his keyblades propping himself back up on their own, assume a defensive stance as two more Jackpots attack. Lance easily blocks their attacks, and slashes them down without even realizing it.

"Good, continue"

More Jackpots appears, attacking Lance in droves with coin attacks, Lance spins his keyblades, blocking the attacks, then throws his keyblades at the Jackpots, sliminating them.

"It seems your trust is rising, good."

Lance feels his legs and feet again, although the rest of his body is still senseless.

"Now, run up the building the keyblades take you to"

Lance begins to run effortlessly, his keyblades pulling him towards a skyscraper. Jackpots appear at times, easily slain by his keyblades as he continues to run. Upon reaching the skyscraper, Lance is taken aback by the ease of which he scales the building, but lacks the ability to speak out.

"This is progressing well, Gunamnex, test him now."

Atop the skyscraper, Lance stands with his keyblades in a defensive postion. Gunamnex appears behind him, picking him up and tossing him across the roof. Gunamnex then summons his keyblade, leaping at Lance. The two exchange blows in a frenzy, each blocking each others blows also. After what seems like an eternity, Gunamnex stops, disappearing as the skyscraper begins to fall apart. Lance, as though through instinct, leaps from building piece to building piece, landing safely on the ground.

"Well, time for the final test"

With that, the group appears back in the sandlot, Lance and Roland on the stage. Thalia, Gunamnex, and Oxthmas are sitting on a nearby bench.

Lance, his body regaining feeling, looks directly at the ground as his bandanna dissipates. A Kingdom Hearts symbol forms on the stage.

Roland, his keyblade in its usual stance, barks out "Lance, your goal is to land a hit on me, do so, and you will earn the title of Keyblade Master. No powers, no magic, just keyblade mastery"

Lance, nodding, charges at Roland, his keyblades striking down with tremendous force, as though they would release a shockwave. He is dramatically stopped, however, when Roland grasps both keyblades with his open hand.

"Tsk, tsk, come on boy, I thought you were better than that by now" Roland says as he removes the two keyblades from Lances grip, holding them in his open hand now. Roland pushes the butt of his own keyblade into Lance's chest knocking him back.

Tossing the keyblades back to Lance, Roland yells out "Try again!"

Lance tries again and again for several hours, and although he alters his attack strategy, the result is the same.

Roland, yawning, says to Lance "Really now, how are you going to protect Thalia from that scum of a monster Richard with that fighting style?"

Lance, as though struck by those words, begins to dash around Roland, striking him from all directions. Roland simply blocks all the attack with his keyblade, then sends Lance back with one slash.

"Do not let emotion, nor anything else, dictate your actions in battle. You learned that today right?" Roland says casually.

Lance, calming himself, closes his eyes, keyblades at his sides. Leaping up into the air, Lance throws one keyblade at Roland while at the same time diving at Roland with the other, completely in sync, as though without control of his body. As Roland blocks the first keyblade, Lance slams into him almost, Roland blocking the second keyblade from impacting, save for the tip, which taps Roland's forehead slightly. lance is still hanging on in midair.

Laughing heartily, Roland declares "You have passed" Releasing his grip on both of Lances's keyblades, Roland, lowers Lance down, and taps him on the shoulder again, releasing his controls on the young man. Thalia runs up and embraces Lance, who staggers in her arms slightly. Lance wearily addresses Roland.

"What was the point of all this?"

Roland, upon hearing Lance speak, says sarcastically, "Good, I was afraid I had disabled your speech beyond repair" Roland strides up to Lance, making a motion with his hands for Thalia to let go of him, which she does. Roland points his keyblade at Lance, causing a form of healing ray of light to shine down on him, restoring his energy.

"Well, with your passage of the Mark of Mastery exam, I am, within my jurisdiction, granting you the the title of Keyblade Master." Roland says as he walks up to Lance, and places his keyblade into the ground. The Kingdom Hearts symbol appears now on Lance's Chest, sinking into him. Lance feels a surge of power course within him, power beyond comprehension.

"Now, besides renewed skills with the keyblade, you also have the power to lead one individual to the keyblade destiny. What I mean is, you can unlock the power to use a keyblade for one person when you deem it fit to do so, and that individual is strong in heart."

Roland, now giving a bow to Lance in Japanese fashion, says to Lance "We are very few Lance, and what you now possess is older than most things in existence. Heed that power well."

With that, Roland, Gunamnex, and Oxthmas disappear from sight, leaving the two young ones alone.

<Sorry, I just felt like being a dictator again, lol. Will not be on for awhile."

Last edited by Maverick Entity on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:34 pm

<no problem makes it seem all the more epic>
Lance and Thalia remained in the sandlot for a short while before Lance thought of something, playfully dragging Thalia along Lance bought them both sea salt ice creams and dragged her to the Station Plaza, "Even though most people think the view from the clocktower is the best, I'd have to argue that this is better," Lance said having Thalia follow him over the side of the cliff stopping thier decent with well-placed dark sheilds creating stairs to the beach below. The two shared a well-deserved time of peace and quiet together watching the sunset as the trio above them on the clocktower did the same.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:37 pm

<See, I debated on making everyone fight him atop a raised sandlot stage, or having him run an actual obstacle course with Roland being a drill sergeant, etc.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:31 pm

Nathan was very hammered and high. He walked through Aleri's DC and ended up in CA. He heard Aleri and the door slam, so he ran up there. "WafelZ1/?!?!" He yelled, running at Aleri and biting him in the head.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:29 pm

Siks put both hands on Nathan's head and, using the same tactic he had used on Kotank during his escape, fired two low-power Dark Firaga's to knock him unconscious.

khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next