TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ventus' Zombieland

+6
NebulaGregarZX
greeneggsandSAM
Aesoth
Malakili007
Eques tenebrarum
lethalityComplex
10 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Ventus' Zombieland - Page 9 Empty Re: Ventus' Zombieland

Post  Atlantis_Rising Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:25 pm

Daniel turned sharply, "Yeah I do bu-," he was cut of my Layla's warning, "What the hell is it now?" He turned sharply and his eyes widened at the sight of the truck barreling towards them. "Mother of-," he let it hang.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:05 pm

Lixan lined himself up with a rather large amount of the walkers remaining, and emitted some of the kinetic energy built up in the blades. He ran through them without a second thought, the walkers falling to pieces, and a faint blue trail of energy showing how he had shredded them.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:57 pm

Nick lashed out with his machete lopping the limbs from the final infected before killing it with a single slice to its skull. He ground his teeth as he sheathed the machete and continued onwards, "Don't be cocky. I'm not trying for some witty banter, buddy-buddy bulls***. I'm trying to keep you alive. So, the less you dick around and the more you treat this seriously, the better."

--------------------------

"Yeah! Now's not exactly the time for questions!" Layla grabbed Daniel and threw him to the side out of the way of the massive truck and she soon followed as Tom dodged in the other direction.

The squealing of massive airbreaks rippled through the air as the truck began to slow and the trailer door in the back opened. A massive man totting a rivet gun lumbered out of the back and smiled sadistically at the small group, "Well, well, looks like we've got ourselves some live ones!"

Layla drew her naginata as fear registered in her eyes, "Tom, Daniel... Run. I'll make sure he stays focused on me... I'll... I'll be right behind you." Her stance took a formal combat stance as she gestured the giant towards her. Every inch of her was riddled with terror, but she was ready to fight.

"Oh, the little lady has some fight in her! I'll be sure to fix that!" The whir of an air compressor shot off and Layla lashed out with her pole weapon, deflecting a rivet into the window of the gas station shattering the glass.

The titan of a man laughed thunderously as the air compressor whirred again, "You think you're tough, dontcha?" He laughed again as he fired in quick repitition, "Well, I've got some news for ya! There ain't anyone stronger than The Riveter!" He gloated.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:13 pm

Daniel looked from Layla to "The Riveter" then to Tom. He balled both hands into fists, before coming to his senses. He had a machete. He had no special skills, and, worst of all, he didn't have a chance to help out. He looked to Tom again, grabbing the collar of his shirt and giving it a quick tug.

Daniel stood and sprinted off, knowing he needed to get back to the station, he needed to get help.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:52 am

Lixan stood up. "I thank you for the concern, but it's unnecessary." He stood up. "Being concerned is all well and good, but do not mistake my comments for complacency and and cockiness. I take all battles seriously."
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:55 am

<*needs to double-post because I don't want this to die* I have so many more tortures for Lixan to go through. Burnings, electrocutions, severe blunt force trauma, and that's just the start!>

Lixan dismissed his weapons and let a sigh escape his lips. "Let's just go."
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:53 am

Tom held his ground stubbornly, "We can't abandon her..." He grimaced indecision plaguing his face, "Tch... Alright, run. ****ing RUN!" He broke into a sprint as he drew his katana in a ready stance, determined to find someone capable of helping the group.

Layla stood trembling as the Riveter approached. The hulking brute of a man fired a volley of rivets that seemed impossible to avoid but the young woman's reflexes won out against the sharpened steel deflecting the bolts safely away from her body with practiced slashes of her naginata, "I waited so long for this day to come. You were my friend, my ally, you were like a father to Nick and I... But, you left us for dead when we hit the main land... It seems like you lost your mind a little earlier this time around." She laughed despite herself, "Can't say I'm dissappointed."

"Who the hell do you think you are? You little preppy *****! I don't know you. All I know is one thing," He smiled eerily, "You've got fight in ya. And that means you'll do damn well fighting in the pits." He laughed heartily hefting his railroad tie gun again, the compressor whirring to life, "Hell, maybe I could sell you for something else, you seem mature enough..."

"You're nothing but a pig. We should've never trusted you in the first cycle. This one's no different!" Layla cried out defiantly holding her naginata blade at the ready to stall as long as she could for the others.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:59 am

Ronan had been relaxing in the Lifeguard Station, trying to catch up on some much needed sleep. He had spent some of the time, after explaining everything to Sinamoi, talking things over with Jake and Marceline, and had eventually dozed off. He was awoken to the shouting of a familiar voice.

"HEY!" it was Daniel, "Layla needs help,"and he wasn't phased by the looks of astonishment, "Now, we gotta go now." He started grabbing things to get ready to go. He grabbed a spare paddle near a doorframe and a crowbar. He saw a couple people trying to figure out what was going on, "Look, we gotta move quick, this is bad. This guy called himself The Riveter, and he looks mean."

Jake gingerly moved Marceline off his lap, "I'm in." Marceline seemed to begin to protest, but he turned to his wife and simply looked at her, bringing the odd moment of silence from her. He looked back over at Daniel before picking up a few spare things himself.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:12 pm

Naoto leapt up at the words, "The Riveter" She worked the action on her trusty magnum and nodded at Daniel, "Organize the others. I'll be ahead of you. "

Without another word, the young woman was gone.

Souji stood up directed his attention to Tom and said, "Follow me, we'll go to."

Tom nodded and they were off in a flash.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:46 pm

Necro took off after Naoto, catching up quickly. "Mind filling me in?"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:32 pm

Daniel nodded and as Naoto took off, with an assorted group of others taking off after her. "Listen, I don't know what this guy has with you, but apparently a few of you know him? I don't know. Let's get what we need, and go. We can't carry a lot, so only grab light weapons, while others grab energy drinks and some snacks. We have to go. Now."

Ronan grabbed a baseball bat and a diver's knife. He looked over and saw a can of energy drink. He grabbed it and put in in the pack on his back. "I'm ready when you say, cap'n."

Mission: The Cavalry's Coming!
-->Yes
-->No

Last edited by Atlantis_Rising on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:29 pm

Gone.

Many would think that the massive man and his obnoxiously monstrous truck would be tough to lose.

But, by the time the party had made it to the crest of the hill, there was no sign of Layla, "the Riveter", or the massive semi that he rode in on.

There was however, a gaping hole through the burning tunnel that could now be used to reach the city beyond.

Naoto swallowed dryly, "No. We're too late."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:47 am

Ronan skidded to a hault beside Naoto, "We're going to have to go to the city and look. Where else could he have gone?"

Daniel, though looking weary from the several miles he'd run within the last 3 or 4 hours, came next. He had a wild, fear-induced look in his eyes. His sweat soaked shirt was clinging to his back, making him glad that he had cut the sleeves off before they rest of the group had gone to catch up with Naoto. "Look, Naoto, I'm confident in our ability to stand our ground, but the city has to shit," he shook his head as though he were trying to forget something, "I was in a small group of guards that had gone into the city. You can go ahead and count the survivors of that group by looking at who's standing in front of you."

Ronan's usual expression of youth and vigor vanished, "And I wasn't in the group, boyo." The seriousness of the words hung in the air along with the humidity and stench of death. His eyes shifted some from Daniel to Naoto and a small smirk cracked his face, "but we're going to paint this town."

Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:08 am

Layla woke to screams, crying, and intense, burning pain. Her head pounded painfully as if her brain was attempting a prison break.

"Where?"

A reassuring voice quieted her, "Shh... Lay still, I'm still bandaging you."

Layla opened her eyes slowly and saw a young girl, no more than twelve, on her knees with Layla's head in her lap, "Who?"

"I'm Clementine." A voice betraying the girl's age responded, she sounded and carried herself like a girl likely twice her age, "It's Layla, right? They threw you in here with me and didn't even bother cleaning up the nasty cut that they gave you. You're lucky I had some things stashed away."

Layla strained to show a smile, "Clementine... Thanks."

The younger girl smiled, "Don't mention it. Neither of us are out of dodge yet. The guards are talking about an upcoming game. They've been placing bets on you surviving the night... There, sorry if it's a little sloppy. I had to make due with what I had."

Layla pushed herself up and held her head, the pain protesting her movement, "Oh, bad idea. So, Clementine? Where exactly are we?"

Clementine frowned looking downcast, "The last place a survivor wants to be."

"Gameland."

--------------------------

Naoto nodded, a stoic expression folding across her face, "We're gathering supplies and weapons. One day's rest, then I'm going into the city. You all can stay behind if you like. I'm going after Layla."

Naoto turned around, checking her ammunition in her revolver before holstering it, " Let's get back to the station. We need a plan."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:49 am

Ronan's sneer only grew, "You think you're going to go alone? We're a rag tag bunch, but I've won battles with less."

Daniel looked from Ronan to Naoto. With a sigh of more acceptance than contentment he nodded to Naoto, "Count me in, chief."

Jake finally caught up to the three. Panting, he looked around in confusion, "The hell...?"

Ronan put a finger to his lips and nodded towards the hole towards the city. This brought a tight, confused look to the newlywed's face. "We're going in," he looked to Naoto, "Boss lady says a day's rest, pack up, and then go tear up the town."

Jake's face made little change, probably from the pinching cramp he had in his side. He gave a weak thumbs up and attempted to stand straight and suck in air.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:58 pm

Shattering glass attracted a few of the nearby dead as Naoto smashed the window of a nearby pick-up and threw its decomposing driver to the pavement.

"How about we ride back instead of running? We could pick up the others if we run into them this way." A thrown crowbar from the back of the truck found its home in the nearest zombie's forehead, "Besides, I'd like to be ready as soon as possible."

-----------------------

Layla swallowed hard. Suddenly, her voice had deserted her.

Gameland. She had only heard legends of its existence when she had first been through the hell that was the island of Banoi.

Now, it was real. And she was a captive.

Finding her voice again, she looked to Clementine, "We can't stay here."

"Thanks for the observation, but we won't be breaking through those bars anytime soon."

"Do they ever let us out?"

Clementine nodded, "Yeah. For games. The last time through, they took Jane, one of my traveling companions."

"Do you know why?"

Again, a nod, "Yeah, pissing off the guards usually gets you into the Pit."

"So, you want to get out?"

"Of course."

Thalia nodded, her face grim with determination, "We're going into the Pit. We'll need a plan."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:28 pm

Jake didn't even bother to answer. He climbed in the back of the truck and flopped down.

Ronan went to the left side of the truck and climbed in the passenger seat, "No qualms from me."

Daniel climbed in the back of the truck with Jake, more concerned that the newlywed would pass out from heat stroke, than anything else. He knocked on the back window of the cab and waited for Ronan to open it before saying, "We got a gas can back here. Sounds about a quarter full."
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:33 am

Meanwhile on a desolate stretch of road in the middle of who knows where, two boys wander aimlessly looking for civilization or at least another survivor. "Three days" mumbles Justin "Not a living soul for three days." He sits down and wipes the sweat from his brow "You would figure we would at least see something, but not even a Z?" He opens his backpack, fishes out his canteen and takes a drink  "This is weird, even for this messed up world."  He repacks his bag "It is rather odd" replies Jason "Rather odd? That's all you have to say? You're doing it again dude. You're being all distant and boring." Justin crosses his arms "We're you not loved enough as a..." Jason nocks an arrow an points it at Justins face before he could finish "Hey hey wait a minute chill just chill man. I forgot that was a delicate subject with you." He reaches out his hand and pushes the bow aside "Why don't we just put that away and keep walking ok?" Jason grumbles then lowers the bow "Fine but if you bring it up again you're a deadman got it." he turns away and two continue walking. They walk a few yards down the road "You know this totally bites..." Justin waits a few seconds "Ah come on man not even a chuckle? I'm making Z jokes here." His companion shakes is head "I can't believe I'm gonna say this but I miss other people, at least then you would bother them not me." "That hurts man that really hurts" the two continue forward in silence.
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:27 pm

Naoto nodded an affirmative as the truck crushed a pair of walkers beneath its tires, "That's convenience if I've ever heard of it."

The tires of the truck squealed as Naoto made a sharp turn as they hit the road and began cruising downhill towards the lifeguard station at the base of the mountain.

"You all might want to hold on tight. I'm not wasting time for weak stomachs."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:47 pm

Ronan relaxed in his seat as Naoto whipped around the small trails that had, most definitely, not been designed for vehicle traffic, much less a pick up flying through them. He laughed at the the comment and looked back at Daniel, who's eyes had turned into saucers upon hearing Naoto's words, "Looking a bit banjanxed there, Danny boy," the usual grin on the young Irish boy's face grew with a twisted enjoyment over his friend's struggling to maintain his seat, while also trying not to hurl.

Daniel, beginning to look a bit green, shot a glare in the younger security guard's direction, "Shut up," he growled. All of the sudden bumps and thuds from running over walkers, corpses, and other debris did little to help Daniel keep the little food in his stomach.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:00 pm

Naoto suddenly jammed on the brakes, jarring everyone inside, "Hey, it's Nick and Flynn." She smiled dimly, looking at a pair of figures working their way over a chain link fence.

The young woman pulled the vehicle up to the two and stopped again, this time a bit more smoothly.

"How are you two doing? Did you get what you came here for?" Naoto leaned out the window casually.

"Yeah! Nice to see you all... Where's Layla?" Nick spoke with a slight intonation of confusion.

Naoto looked a bit downcast, "I'll explain on the way. The both of you should hop in."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:42 pm

Carefully working his way back down the opposite side of the fence, Flynn landed lightly on his feet and strode over the the truck. 'Well, I'm rather glad to do so. I was not particularly looking forward to trying to meander our way to our destination with this in tow,' Flynn said as he gestured to the rather large bag that he had acquired on their trip. Grabbing the side of the vehicle, he slung himself and his cargo up and in as carefully as he could and got it settled to the best of his ability.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:49 pm

Ronan slipped out the back, "Danny-boy, jump in the cab. I'll ride in the back." The red head jumped in the back between Flynn and Jake, who had only just caught his breath from his run.

Daniel clamored over the side and into seat beside Naoto. He spit out the door before slamming it shut. He didn't say a word, trying to avoid emptying his stomach of the little substance he had in there.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:01 am

Justin and his companion Jason continue down the road a few miles, when Jason spots something out of the corner of his eye “Hey Case, is that what I think it is?” he inquires as he points at something about fifty yards off the road “Well if you mean is that a Z? Then yes it would appear to be so.” Justin says “Well what should we do? Do we take it down?” asks Jason “You saw it, you get to kill it.” Justin says with a smile. Jason nocks an arrow and sends it sailing into the zombies head. The pair then cautiously approach the body “Nice shot” Justin comments “Well its all clear now no other more in sight, I guess we should search him for anything useful.” he says as he looks around, Jason frowns with disapproval “I hate having to do this.” he grumbles as he kneels next to the body and begins searching the jacket of the dead man “And you think I enjoy doing it? Just cause the world ended doesn't mean the trade economy has, we need stuff to barter with.” Justin comments as he kneels and checks the pants pockets “Got a handful of useless small caliber ammo here.” Jason says. Justin laughs “I got a gun for your useless ammo.” he holds out his hand and shows Jason a tiny derringer, Jason joins in on the laughter “No wonder he turned, the shame must have killed him.” Jason says with a faint smile “Yeah no kidding, Let keep moving daylights burning.” Justin says with a nod of approval from his friend. The duo stands up and heads on down the road into the unknown.
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:47 pm

On their ride back, Naoto relayed the news of Layla's disappearance to the others. They pulled to a stop at the lifeguard tower's gate and Naoto jumped out, looking at the others apologetically.

"My apologies for the driving, I was being irrational."

Nick put a hand on the downcast girl's shoulder, "We'll find her."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down