TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ventus' Zombieland

+6
NebulaGregarZX
greeneggsandSAM
Aesoth
Malakili007
Eques tenebrarum
lethalityComplex
10 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Ventus' Zombieland - Page 7 Empty Re: Ventus' Zombieland

Post  Atlantis_Rising Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:48 pm

Jake stretched, and checked to make sure that Marceline was still asleep. He carefully stood, laying her down to make sure she was comfortable. He stretched, feeling the muscles warm up to the slight motion again.

He looked into the darkness, allowing his eyes to slowly adjust to the darkness. Carefully finding his way through the station, he found his way up the stairs in the garage, to the roof of the station. He looked out onto the ocean, one of the main reasons he had chosen here to go for the honeymoon. He smiled, faintly, seemed as though it had been a lifetime ago.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:45 pm

A voice sounded behind him, "Kind of ironic isn't it? All this death in paradise."

----------------

Nick nodded, "We'll have to make it to the hotel so yes, zombie killing time."

----------------

Souji shook his head, "That's not the problem. We still have no way to get through the tunnel..."

Layla and Tom nodded in unison and said, "He's got a point."

They both looked ar eachother with a raised eyebrow.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:35 am

Lixan gave a wicked grin. "Cool." He began building some sort of weapon from scrap.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:44 am

"I don't think that bolt will fit right. You should try one just a little bit smaller," commented Flynn, glancing at what Lixan was making.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Jake spun around at the sound of the voice, startled. He found his voice rather easily though, "Yeah, it really is ironic," he shook his head somewhat, "Place was gorgeous before it went to sh**. I'm Jake Smythe. My wife Marceline is downstairs," he extended his hand to the stranger.

----------

Ronan shrugged, "We don't have any vehicles anymore. What do you wanna do? Hunt down some infected to tow the truck?" The kid laughed, "Our hands our tied on that kind of stuff. Let's go talk to Sinamoi, and see if he has an idea."

Daniel groaned, audibly irritated. "If you want to save the girl, fast action is best." He looked to the others in the group, "What do you guys think we should do?"
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:36 am

"Naoto Shirogane, I don't think I ever formally introduced myself." Naoto nodded shaking his hand, "Seems like a lifetime ago, right?"

--------------------------

Tom looked between the pair, "It really doesn't concern you. I can handle myself and get the city. You should just stick to staying safe." He directed.

Layla scanned Tom's expression before answering, "I believe you... But, you don't know what that city's like. I do. I've been there already."

Souji nodded, "Same here. You may be a stranger but I wouldn't let anyone go there alone... Way to dangerous."

Tom looked at the group, "Then we split up. One group can go talk to Sinamoi. One groups finds a way through the tunnel, I already have an idea."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:16 pm

Jake nodded, "More than a lifetime. It feels like it was always like this, ya know? It feels like there's no world on the other side of the horizon." He turned back to the water, looking out across the bay, "It's like I was born and raised here. I seem to forget where I actually came from." He went silent for awhile, just watching the water roll over the sand.

----

Ronan thought about it for awhile. "Fine. I'll head back to talk it over with Sinamoi. Is anyone going to come with?" He looked around the group, trying to read their expressions.

Daniel met his glance, and shook his head, "Not me, kid. I'm going to help save the girl." He set his jaw, knowing full well his friend wasn't going to like his decision.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:21 pm

Lixan said to Flynn, not even looking away from his work. "It's cool, I got it." The bolt slipped straight through the hole, finishing off the sword-looking weapon. "Now, for this trick, you may want to step back..." He pulled out a potion with an array of hazard, and fire symbols on it, and sculled the whole thing, his stomach convulsing almost instantly.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:03 am

"I'm not even sure if I want to know what that stuff is," Flynn remarked as he started assembling his own bladed weapon.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:33 am

Lixan looked like he was about to throw up, when, he breathed fire over the weapon, making it form into one big piece of steel, then took another bottle and drank it's contents, making him throw up a lot of water onto the steel, cooling it. He then got to work engraving runes into the now black blade.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:09 am

Ronan nodded to the group, "Right then, I'm heading back to the station. You guys do your part and bring her home. I'll let Sinamoi know what's going on." He smirked at his companions before turning and heading down the road.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:34 am

Souji nodded, "I'll go with Ronan."

-----------------

Layla looked to Tom and Daniel, "Let's try to find a vehicle anything that wasn't on before the EMP should still work..."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:25 am

Ronan was part way down the path when he heard Souji's foot steps, "I was afraid I was going to have to get back by myself," he laughed, "and I'm sure that wouldn't have worked out."

----

Daniel nodded, looking around. Most of the vehicles around them had been used as battering rams when the infection first took the island. The signs of struggle, and loss, were obvious. The sirens had finally silenced, it was eerily quiet with out their eternal crying. He saw a vehicle relatively untouched not too far from them. "Maybe that one?" he wondered aloud, pointing to it before heading in it's direction.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:05 am

"I know the feeling," came another voice on the roof, "I haven't even met my own parents."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:55 pm

Naoto smiled recognizing the voice, "You don't count." She said teasingly, "You're not even from here."

-----------------------

Souji smirked as his katana slid back into its sheath with a satisfying click, "I'm just watching out for you. I wouldn't want anyone going alone."

-----------------------

Layla nodded, readying her naginata, "Hang on, I'll check it." She headed towards the vehicle in front of Daniel, striking the side of it lightly with the butt of her weapon.

A zombie growled aggressively as it stirred in the bed of the truck. Layla dispatched it quickly and took the keys for the vehicle from its pocket.

"Let's hope this works." She said a silent prayer as she jumped into the driver's seat and was rewarded with the warm hum as the engine came to life, "Awesome." She said confidently.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:47 am

Ronan nodded, "I couldn't see a way around talking to Sinamoi about this. I'm just worried Danny-boy will get in over his head," he paused, "again."

------------

Daniel smirked, "Look at that. Can I pick 'em, or what?" He trotted towards the truck, jumping into the back. He sat down, straightening his legs, trying to relax.

-------------

Jake laughed, "Well, that wasn't very nice."
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:50 am

Naoto laughed, "He knows I'm just kidding. Necro, stop being so creepy and introduce yourself!"

------------------

Souji smirked, "Don't worry about him. If there's one thing I know about Layla it's that she's the most efficient fighter I've seen. He's in good hands."

------------------

Tom climbed into the passenger seat as Layla pulled the truck out onto the road, "Alright, let's hope the road to the station isn't blocked..."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:58 am

Jake laughed, obviously amused, "Necro?"

The sound of the gate opening drew his attention downwards. There was Ronan and Souji, entering through, looking physically, and mentally, exhausted.

The sight of the station was a welcome on to say the least. Ronan's feet hurt, and every muscle seemed to be screaming in agony. "Alright, after we talk to Sinamoi, a good nap is in order," the kid announced.

--------

For Daniel, the riding had been rough. Layla had to break the windshield not 13 meters from where they had started. It seemed that there was more infected today than before. He laughed as several of them tried to chase down the truck, their awkward running showing some strain, but it seemed easy enough.

Another infected hit the front of the truck. Daniel smiled and shook his head, this was going to be a long ride.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:51 am

"Well, at least you both know what planet you're from," said Necro, walking forward, "I don't get that luxury. But, yeah, Necro Salutari. I think we met downstairs."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:08 am

Lixan finished the weapon, then scanned it, making an exact copy. He then made a small target and began hitting it, a blue hue coming to the edge of the blade, before swinging it one last time, a blue crescent-shaped wave of energy coming from the blade, which hit the target and ripped it in half. He looked at the now destroyed target with amazement. "Wow. I've outdone myself this time."
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:41 pm

Jake gave him a friendly smile, "Yes, I believe we did. Jake Smythe." His smile faded somewhat as his eyes moved skyward, catching glimpses of sea gulls flying. "Damn things don't even know I bet. That or the little scavengers are eating their fill." He shook his head and looked back at the other two, "Sorry for the whole 'Rome is burning' attitude. This whole thing has thrown me into a bad mood." His eyes looked at the grey cement roof, as he shook his head slightly. "This was supposed to be one of the happiest week of my life. Hell, I don't even know how long I've been in this sh*t hole now."
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:24 pm

Dusting off his hands, Flynn stashed the spare components away and picked up the short sword that he had built. "Looks to be stable," he comments as he turns and inspects it. "Now I just need to find some functional batteries on this run for those solar panels, and this thing will be perfect."
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:25 am

"How long have you been married?" Necro asked.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:19 am

Jake smirked and gave Necro a sideways glance, "We were here the day after the wedding, but, for the life of me, I can't remember the exact amount of time," He lifted his glance finally, "but seriously, don't tell my wife, because I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm keeping track."

"Is that so?" Marceline seemed to emerge from the shadows. She strolled up to her husband and laid her hand on his shoulder, leaning her head on it, allowing for him to kiss her on top of the head and wrap his arms around her waist. "It gets boring when there's nothing going on downstairs."
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:23 am

Lixan threw a small blue orb to Flynn. "See if this works."
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus