TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
XGeass
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Whats_Up4444
Haar_Dragon
14 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 24 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:43 pm

<Erntxt is trying to absorb the rest of the Defenders, the Union of Cold Blood is having an argument, Daniel is still trying to kill off the Div, and subplot stuff>
Daniel stared at the Corridor. "I'm not leaving until you explain the answer to me. You say I wouldn't understand, but try me."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:09 pm

<There was suppose to be an invasion by the Division. Turns out Rexin just jumped the gun. No invasion. Nexas went MINDRAPE on Zane. His biggest fears were told.

Spoiler:

Only read the spoiler if you want to know what happened to Zane with Nexas before reading it in all it's glory.>

"Not that you wouldn't understand, it's that you DON'T understand. I can't tell you....or my plans are ruined".

Last edited by Whats_Up4444 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:13 pm

All of Nathan's friends jumped in the corridor finally, following Nathan.

<No, I did not forget about them.>

Jenac just sighed. "Orihcix, you are dismissed for now. I need to talk to Ertin." He said as he and Ertin walked to Jenac's room.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:17 pm

"Right. Go ahead." Orihcix went to his room and stared at a blank TV screen.

Daniel looked at Dralxbey. "Your plans...What plan?" He wasn't sure why he hadn't killed Dralxbey yet, but as long as he hadn't, he may as well find out. Chixior growled, but Daniel shushed him.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:49 pm

"I've already said too much. If you-" Before Dralxbey could finish he stopped mid-sentence. He took his Keyblade and tackled Daniel to the ground and placed the Keyblade to his throat.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:57 pm

Despite being in a situation where he was unable to attack back and could die with a single twitch from his enemy, Daniel was completely calm. He looked right up at Dralxbey. "Well. I'm curious. For one, why did you just do that? I did nothing I wasn't doing before then. For another, what are you thinking right now?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:11 pm

A boy rounded the corner. One with long black hair.

"I see you have this under control, Dralxbey?" Kyxcir said.

"Yes, I have". Dralxbey said over his shoulder.

"Well, I assume you now there are planty more intruders?" He asked.

"Yes. I am aware".

"Very well". He said as he ran further down the castle.

"You mustn't tell anyone what you have learn. No matter how little".

XxxX

Rexin looked at Nathan. "You're dead man!". He whipsered before he threw his blade and it wrapped around both of Nathan's arms.

"What's your name?" He asked.

XxxX

Kyxcir saw the intruders at the entrence and summon his Axe-Staff and it was cloaked in darkness as he jumped and he struck the ground and cause an explosion.

"You're not welcome here, kids".
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:18 pm

"What have I heard? Only that I would have learned more had I not quit. And that you have...something. Again, do you really think you have me beaten?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:53 pm

All of Nathan's friends were shaken but they charged.

Nathan threw his keyblades down to Rexin's feet and teleported to them. "My name is Nathan Tritz, and I, will have my revenge!" Nathan yelled at Rexin as he slashed at him with both keyblades.

<Black Ops reference.>

Orihcix's TV screen went to Daniel being attacked.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:57 pm

Orihcix saw the TV and said, "He's...That's Daniel!" He rushed out to Jenac and Ertin. "Sir, he's being attacked. Requesting permission to help?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:00 am

"We must be going as well" Gunamnex says as the door seals. He tosses out a charm to the young lad, simply stating "This may be of use to you" <Some lost power, some kind of item, whatever you want it to be>

The two keyblade masters of old pulled up a screen of Lance's current location. Gunamnex, his brow furrowing, sighs as Oxthmas appears.

"Well, I got the Jackpots patrolling around, but I take it something has come out?" Oxthmas says with a sly yet naive tone.

Roland, getting up, walks over to the monitor, keyblade in hand. "It seems our fellow master has let chaos creep out again. Why has he not forsaken its grasp yet!" Roland declares in a his usual tone.

Gunamnex, opening a portal of light, says wearily, "We shall have to take measures, in case the paths are altered."

The two keyblade masters begin to walk into the portal of light. As they begin to enter, Gunamnex addresses Oxthmas.

"Oxthmas, inform Thalia of what has transpired, and keep a close eye on our new friend Aleri."

Oxthmas, performing a lazy salute.

"Roger sir"

The portal of light dissipates, as Oxthmas begins to fade away in a wave of coins.

As Thalia approaces the entrance to TCTNW, a wave of coins appears in front of her, reconfiguring into the form of Oxthmas.

Putting his arm across her path, Oxthmas adjusts his tie with his other hand, saying in his usual sly yet naive tone.

"My boss wanted me to tell you something before you go in there. He said that you are the key to controlling his chaos. He must cast his chaos aside if he is to ever become truly one who can be with you."

With that Oxthmas stands aside, smirks, then disappears yet again.

Meanwhile, further back away from the castle, within the Dark City, a portal of light opens up, two figures emerge, keyblades in hand. The two figures begin to walk through the city streets, appearing at Memory's Skyscraper.

"It seems the heartless are seeking your heart Roland"

"Indeed they are Gunamnex"

Shadowy splotches appear across the skyscraper, neoshadows climbing out of the oozing darkness. Countless in numbers, the heartless begin to surround the pair. A storm cloud thunders overhead.

"Das Licht ist Mut sich" Roland says, as he raises his left arm, Honor's last Echo held in his usual reverse grip across his chest. His overcoat hangs over his shoulders.

"Indeed comrade" Gunamnex says, his own keyblade at the ready.

The first neoshadow leaps at the pair, and as the rain begins to fall, the sound of metal grinding and darkness fading away can be heard.

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:06 am

Rick called to Xeromus again. "Yo, dude! No fight. Couldja take down the barrier? I gotta go back to whatever the hell world I came from."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:14 pm

Xeromus just threw a keycard identical to Daniel's at Rick. "Use that. I'm not completely sure we're safe just yet. I could change it to allow Light Corridors, if you need."

Aleri caught the charm out of the air. "What is this...?" He danged it on the end of the chain it was attached to. "This is a real piece of work... The emblems of Heartless, Nobodies, the Keyblade, the Crown Symbol, and the image of Kingdom Hearts, all bound together..." He clipped it to his keychain. It transformed the keyblade into a strange, twisted, broken-looking weapon.

Org. XIV (story) - Page 24 Ancientkeyblade

"...Wow. Where did they get this thing? It looks like it's a thousand years old, and it's probably been used for as many years..." It's a wreck. But... there's something different about it from my other keyblades. I don't know if it makes me confident, or uneasy...
Ancient weapon that has seen much strife... Broken Unity.
Huh? It talked... great, just like Nathan's keyblades did, just before he kicked my ***...
[Aleri has obtained Broken Unity!]

<...Actually, I had that keyblade made, I just was looking for the opportunity to give it to Aleri.>

"Hey, thanks fo..." Aleri looked back, but the trio had left, and sealed their room. "...Aw, well. I wonder who they are..." He ran to the stairs leading down the the computer room. He shuddered from the memory of almost being finished off by Golbez down there. Good thing Aaron was there. He ran down, booting up the computer.
While he was booting it up, a few Shadows popped out. They looked... messed up. They kept leaving the visible spectrum and were surrounded by glowing boxes. "Bugs..." He would have been able to handle them, but a group of Invisibles came out. He backed out of the room and called for some backup with magic. "'Siks, Nathan, Susan, Sally, Dispatch, could you come to the Comp. Room? I need some help. Data enemies are back, but they're all glitchy. PLEASE help, all five of you.'" He boosted the signal enough to make sure Dispatch got it. That guy was never the best regarding magic...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:12 pm

"Finally, some action!" Dispatch ran to the computer room. "Alright, what's- holy ****, what the hell are those?"

Rick said, "They have LCs? I'll just use this thing." Rick flew back to his base.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:29 pm

<I was hoping it was a keyblade charm. I tend to have Gunamnex hand those out to special individuals.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:38 pm

A dark aura shot through Lance, he shuddered then shook his head, his glare calmed, "What the hell, now isn't the time... what am I doing here?" He shook his head, the light around him surging as he dissappeared into a dc to the front door of the castle. "I've got to find Gunamnex and Roland..." He spoke more to himself than Thalia as he ran into the Dark City sensing the two's presence there.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazza Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:05 pm

Jenac said; "Permission is granted."

Nathan said through teeth gritted so hard to Aleri through his PDA; "I'm kind of busy right now."

<Nathan dosen't need a keyblade charm because he already has his special keyblades if he ever got one of those trinket things >.> >

Skazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:12 pm

"Thank you sir." Orihcix DC'd away and ended up outside the Castle That Never Was. "I'm coming." He rushed in and saw Dralxbey upon Daniel. "You bastard!" He forgot his bow was a long-distance weapon and charged in with his fist drawn back
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:44 pm

The rain continues to fall upon the desolate Dark City. The sounds of battle continue to be heard. A figure clad in Brown garb tosses a neoshadow with a open hand, the other hand blocking a blow by another neoshadow.

"Wretched heartless!" Roland shouts, as he slays yet another neoshadow, its dark essence fading into the night sky.

A few meters away, a figure in white dashes between neoshadows, the heartless quickly fading away as streaks of light blur in and out of focus. The figure leaps up and fires off a ragnorak blast of light, raining down on a column of neoshadows. The figure lands back to back with Roland.

"It seems our disturbance has shaken Lance to his senses" Gunamnex says as he parries a blow.

"Well, how could something like this not?" Roland replies with a hearty laugh.

Above the two, atop Memory's Skyscraper, a wave of invisibles, along with phantomtails, appear.

Roland, the inscriptions on his gloves illuminating as though energy was being released, says with the boldness of a general:

"Zu Krieg!"

The two keyblade masters begin to run up the sides of Memory's Skyscraper.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:51 pm

Daniel saw Orihcix. "Ichiro, get back! Chixi!" Chixior tackled Dralxbey off of Daniel. Orihcix smiled and said, "Well, if I'd known it would be that easy for you, I'd have stayed home." "Disobeyed orders?" "No, I got permission to help." "From the guys who tried to kill me?" "Strange right?" "Yeah. Well, while you're here, mind helping me kill some Heartless?" Daniel indicated the Heartless just outside the castle. "Sure. Will the Nobody be helping?" "Of course." Orihcix sighed. "Let's go then." The trio quickly annihilated the Heartless outside the Castle and came to Memory's Skyscraper. Orihcix stared up the skyscraper and saw Gunamnex and Roland. "Hey, look up there! Those two guys have weapons almost like yours." Daniel looked and saw that sure enough, they also had Keyblades. He chose not to say anything however, because he didn't want them to fall and die, and definitely not because of him. Instead, he started chasing down Heartless, making sure to keep an eye on the two running up the wall.

Last edited by Haar_Dragon on Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:09 pm

<Uh, what just happened?>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:11 pm

Siks opened an LC underneath himself, picking up Susan and going to the computer room. He slashed at a Shadow and said, "Would you mind explaining why the computer keeps glitching?"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:13 pm

Dispatch shrugged.

<Daniel Orihcix and Chixior were in TCTNW this whole time. They just left and saw Gunamnex and Roland>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:26 pm

<Yes, but the whole "kill all the heartless" was a bit of a rush, since Lance is the only one to be involved with those two characters currently. My guys are still running up the skyscraper.>

<Time to go bomb an astronomy exam, yay...>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:28 pm

<Woop, I'll fix it.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next