TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
XGeass
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Whats_Up4444
Haar_Dragon
14 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 10 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:01 pm

Cloud said, "Who's the fluff ball?" Aaron replied, "Explain later just cut the guy up." "Kay." Cloud cast Fire3 (Firaga) on Kraven while Aaron started shooting it in the head.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Kraven easily dodged the Fire3 and just barely escaped the bullets. "I didn't want to do this," the hunter said, reaching into his tiger-headed vest, "But you've forced my hand." He then pulled out a fragment of the Tablet of Order and Chaos and used it to granting himself amazing speed. "Crap!" Kotank exclaimed, "He has the fragment. Look out, he's gained incredible speed. Hit him while he's distracted."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:46 pm

Cloud yelled, "How do we do that?! He isn't distracted!" Tidus just finished cleaning Sephiroth up and came to help. "Firaga!" He summoned fire on Kraven. "I'll distract him," said Tidus. Cloud said, "Are you insane? How in the mother of **** do you plan to do that?!"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:27 am

"Think of something!" Kotank shouted, "He's too fast to hit otherwise." The Wookie then tossed a smoke grenade at Kraven, engulfing him. "Hit him now!" Kotank rushed in and began to attack Kraven with fierce blows.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:35 am

Cloud yelled, "Limit Break: Omnislash!" Cloud unleased a powerful Limit on Kraven, Aaron still aiming bullets at Kraven's head. Tidus rushed up and started slicing.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:13 am

The combined assault proved too much for the hunter and he fell, just before he lost all of his life, he said, "It would seem...the hunter...has been bested… I commend you, honorable prey." With that, he died.

Meanwhile,

Deadpool was getting bored and finally whipped out his own fragment of the TOOAC and used it, saying, "Candy bar… wanna get a candy bar…" Then two clones of himself sprouted and left for the rest of the castle, killing whatever they found. The original, however, continued battling Siks.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:15 am

Cloud said, "Hang on...I hear something." He rushed to the room where Deadpool and Siks were fighting, closely followed by Aaron and Tidus. Tidus said, "Who are you? And why are you fighting the other person I don't know?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:25 am

Xelo stabbed Venom again, then the ball of slime died before he and Arbitor and Zack walked through hallways stabbing,shooting,or burning monsters.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:28 am

<Actually it should only be Nazi Zombies because Nathan uploaded some stuff from a transfer cable. It wasn't like broadcast or something. Soz, we in a way, should retcon some of this. Also, everyone would be fucked and t-bagged by the hell hounds already. @_@>

"Shit! Why the **** is no-one helping?" Nathan yelled, blasting a hell hound with his wunder-waffe
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:42 am

Arbitor opened a door and started shooting hellhounds with a Wunder Waffle.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:21 am

<No, it interferes. Nathan would have created all that stuff even if he didn't upload it.>
Dispatch ran down the stairs and out the door to battle any escaped data programming. What he didn't expect to see when he walked out though, was another X-Dusk. Dispatch cursed at it, "You little piece of ****ing ****." He ran at the X-Dusk in a fight <That I will finish in my next post>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:14 pm

The lava around Lance and Rexson sank away and around them sealing them in a circular arena. Then, the ground in front of them cracked and out from it climbed a giant man sith a sword made out of fire. Lance glared at the new enemy, "I don't have time for this." He charged the giant, Surt, the Norse fire giant said to set the world aflame at its end.
<Meanwhile>
You've got a point there...
Thalia watched as the orb just dissipated on the bars, "Won't do any good... We aren't getting out of here by ourselves..." Down the hall, outside of the dim cell, an explosion of fire was seen, "F*** you, Mr. Bear!" The explosion was from none other than Maya, down the hall fighting with the guard to the cell, inside the cell an illusion of the young girl appeared, "You spared Maya's life but Mr. Bear left Maya for dead! Maya'll help you!" The illusion dissappeared as the combat down the hall became more heated.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:29 pm

Dispatch rushed at the X-Dusk, slicing every way, but it just kept dodging. It was way faster than the one in Twilight Town. At one point, it got behind him and cut his back open. The X-Dusk left, and Dispatch fell to the ground, nearly dead and unable to heal himself.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:30 pm

Oddly enough, a portal of light opens up next to Dispatch, the trio walking out of it.

Roland, perplexed, looks down at the saiyan. "Really, this guy has the worst luck, doesn't he?" he says with a hearty laugh.

Gunamnex, heaving a sigh, taps his keyblade onto Dispatches forehead, causing a healing wave of energy to coarse through Dispatch. "There, that should take care of the matter now."

Oxthmas says with a smirk as the trio turn around, "Better luck next time, eh saiyan?"

The trio leave instantly, leaving Dispatch before he could muster a reply.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:41 pm

Dispatch woke. "What the...who did that? Who healed me?" He wasn't really asking so much as thinking to himself. "That X-Dusk...It wasn't the same one. It was faster, different. And it hurt like thunder-" lightning shot out of his hand, along with another very slight decrease in strength. "Hey...is it just me or...every time I fight these guys, I get more magic...that's really weird...and why hasn't anybody else fought one? Would it have the same effect? Agh! Too many questions, not enough answers! The last one gave me fire" a ball of fire spat from his hand. "Hm...maybe in addition to electric...Fira!" A larger flame ball shot out. "Oh, this'll be fun."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:05 pm

<Remember, there aren't any Kingdom Hearts enemies to fight.>

Aleri stabbed a zombie. "What the... It didn't die! How did I not notice that earlier? Stupid zombies... Well, I can always circumvent their brokenness. Be sealed winthin this random object!" He picked up an ornate candleabra and used the keyblade to seal the zombie inside. "Ha! Keyblades are way better than zombies! ...But why can't I kill them? I'd better help out everyone... Hang on, The server has certain limits... The system can't support more than 200 Enemies at a time... So there can't be more than that many running around! And maybe... I could use a Cheating device on it... Heheh...!" He accessed a computer, plugging in a GameShark. Let's see... Lower enemy stats to 1... Increase the stats of everyone who has an Org. XIV member in their party to 255... And give them their Ultimate Weapons... Hey, why is there Keyblade Data in here?
[Aleri obtained Zero/One!*Re:/Coded Keyblade*]
Squall stab-shot a Goblin with Lion Heart. "How weak... what happened? I could have sworn they were tougher five seconds ago... And where did I get this Gunblade model?"

Xeromus flicker-teleported behind Juggernaut. <I hate it when they do that.> He scratched Juggernaut's shoulder lightly with his scythe to get his attention. "Sleep." He whispered, slashing his opponent's arm.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:13 pm

<The X-Dusk wasn't generated>
Cloud rushed back upstairs to Aleri. "What's going on?" Tidus was close behind. "Why are the enemies so much weaker now?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:18 pm

"I cheated! That's how! Tidus, you have Caladbolg now, and CLoud had Ultima Weapon! Go kill some monsters!" He summoned both Kingdom Key Y and Zero/One <It looks like a messed-up, pixelated Kingdom Key> and started hacking away.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:23 pm

Tidus said, "Where's the achievement in that?" Aaron walked up. "Are you really talking about morals in saving the world?" Cloud said, "Just kill these characters. I'll handle the SOLDIERs." He ran up to a load of them and cut their heads off. Tidus said, "If we have our ultimate weapons, what's the point of hacking enemy stats down?" Aaron said, "Tidus, if you don't start killing **** now I will shoot your eye out and digitize you." <Hey, Nebula, you ever consider going to the TITAL? You seem like you'd be pretty good there>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:29 pm

<Eh. It would end up as mostly "Aleri fell down the stairs" "Aleri hid under the couch because Tony entered the room" or "Aleri summoned his keyblade, only it was a sausage. Everyone else died laughing. That is how he won the fight against 100,000 Sephiroth Clones" jokes.>

"Well, it was supposed to make them easier! Don't complain, just hack them apart!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:33 pm

<Not really. just look at it, see how it generally goes>
Aaron yelled, "That's what I said!" He started shooting more stuff. "Where's Kefka, we should take care of him next." Tidus stood there. Aaron said, "Okay, die now." He shot Tidus in the head, digitizing him and triggering Game Over FFX sounds. <I haven't played in a while. I only just beat Seymour. In 7, I only got to the save point in Cloud's ~333rd flashback, the one in Kalm. Seriously what's with all the flashbacks? Like half the game so far has been in the past...>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:23 pm

"Hey! That wasn't nice... Tidus could've helped! In fact, I probably could've convinced him not to wait for the enemy to attack! Darn... Too late. You killed him. Well, if you met him in his own world, he wouldn't be this deluded, so no going to Spira to kill him." Aleri spun his keyblades and used Judgement Triad. With BOTH Keyblades. Six keyblades flying through the air is very bad for Random Monsters.

<Yeah, wait 'til there's that annoying part on Disk 2 where it's pretty much ALL flashback, NO saving to take a break, and not a monster to rip apart. Of course, the game gets much better right afterwards. Here's a tip: There's an (underwater) sunken ship near Costa Del Sol. It's full of tough enemies, and has a great sword for Cloud. ALL the enemies there Morph into Source Items. Excellent place to grind. Of course, try going there on either Disk 3 or near the end of Disk 2. Now, back to Kingdom Hearts...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:25 pm

"Don't care, he was irritating." Aaron shot more stuff. "Where's Kefka?" Cloud said, "Wait, isn't he that demented clown dude? From FF6?" Aaron said, "Yes...how did you know about your precursor game?" "My what?" "Never mind, where is he Aleri?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:32 pm

<Wait. So your Yuki is a dark Keyblade wielder too?! Aw man. This is going to really confusing. @_@ I bet she has Keyblade War reletives. >_>>

<Lastly, I'm sorry Cloud I know you and Zack are the coolest characters in FF7 and Imma let you finirh, but Lightning is the most badass FF character of all time! Of all time!
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:59 pm

"I have no ide... Oh, hey, why is the Light of Judgement coming at us and OH MY ****ING-" He cast Reflega while trying to pull as many people out of the way as possible. "...Phew, I was worried that we'd all be killed. That attack is used to destroy towns and alter geography. Well, Kefka is through that whole in the wall. Have fun with that. I'll stick with cleaning up grunts."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next