TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
ARanger
Stormwolfex
Whats_Up4444
AKeybladeYouSay
greeneggsandSAM
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
XGeass
Namine
14 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 28 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:21 am

Adachi clutched his abdomen with his left hand. "...I didn't see a reason to cut you up. Sorry, I just... have a couple of issues with this Keyblade." It's sharp. It has an edge, and it causes more lethal damage than other Keyblades usually do. I can use it against Heartless, but to turn it on a person... ugh!

...Phew. I don't think anybody noticed me. But, uh... crap. Why the hell does Adachi have a SHARP Keyblade? Maybe it has something to do with what it represents... I should talk to him about it later.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 am

"That isn't a excuse for changing your actions. I will only accept it as you trying to confuse my next move! Keyblade Wielders, brothers, sisters, all fought and killed each other in the Keyblade War! What makes it different today!"

"Enough Byakurai!" Yami called out. "You shouldn't be even knowing of the Keyblade War let alone using its practices in today's worlds. I'm sure you've researched enough to know how the worlds are as they are today, am I right!"

"Yes...." Byakurai admitted.

"Adachi is right. Don't go over board. This is a spar not a battle to the death!"

"Yes, lady Yami". Byakurai looked up.

Yami saw something wrong. Byakurai is acting strange....

But just on cue, cutting off her thoughts Byakurai ran in sprint and have a vertical down with both hands.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:19 pm

Adachi's eyes widened, and he collapsed and tumbled diagonally forward and left, attempting to roll right past Byakurai. At such a short distance, he wasn't sure he could get past him and recover in time...

What in the...?! What the hell is wrong with that guy!? Maybe I should step in...

<...I assume he that you meant "Byakurai broke into a sprint and aimed a downward vertical slash at Adachi." Because it wasn't clear who he was aiming for... And Adachi was about five feet from Byakurai.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:29 am

<Anime logic, sorry. Been watching Bleach so it's all I got in mind. >_>

But yeah, Adachi. It's way Yuki burst into laughter in the other topic>

Missing the strike, he spun and slash horizontally.

<I'm glad we strayed away from "OP BATTLEZ! I CUT HEAD OFF AND AND SLICE ARMS WITH NON-SHARP OBJECTS!" to "Let's make this look good, I miss and try to counter".>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:02 am

Adachi stayed down as the blade passed over his head, then sprung up, trying to backflip over Byakurai, about to attempt a crazy maneuver... but he accidentally body-slammed him instead.

...Yeah, maybe I should stop them. I don't want to alert them to my presence, but I wanted to talk to them anyway. I just hope they don't percieve me as a threat...

<Yeah, me too. It's more interesting to have a battle where you find clever ways to outsmart your opponent's moves, but stay in character, and lose once in a while. I could've had Adachi being a god of blocking and dodging, but that wouldn't be fun, even if it would be a bit characteristic of him. Battles of attrition, when it's between two characters in an RP who both feel that there's no way they can lose... those get boring very fast.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:27 am

<Post didn't go through, thought I posted a long time ago. >_>>

Byakurai fell to the ground, trying to get up but failed.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:44 am

Adachi sighed. "I'd apologize for that... if you hadn't just tried to cut me down. What is the matter?" He asked, staying in place to keep Byakurai somewhat pinned down.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:20 am

"It's a battle! We fought to win!" He yelled and struggling to stand failing.

Raising a hand up, a single white lightning bolt come down, not before giving a thunderous sound in advance.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:05 pm

Adachi raised his keyblade, batting at the air to deflect the bolt. "No, I'm not letting you nail either of us with a Thunder spell! Calm down, it was just a sparring match, no reason to kill each other."

<...What'sUp, is this a deliberate satire on how sparring matches always seem to get out of hand? Because it's just like how a sparring match would get out of hand... only more interesting, and not just "I'm stronger!" "No, dammit, I'M stronger!" BS over who's the stonger character. It's a legitimate "getting out of control" scenario, rather than just the two of them getting mad that the other one isn't losing yet.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:34 am

Byakurai gritted his teeth. "Isn't it obvious?!" He yelled.

"This isn't a normal spar! Master Yami is seeing who's the strongest and more capable of the title of Master!"

Yami looked over and lowered her head. "tsk".

She looked up. "That is farther from the truth!" She called back. "Don't put your filthy lies and excuses for your actions in my mouth! This is a spar to become stronger! I do not test those with riddles and sly ruses! I am straight-forward! Not indecisive! You are reckless, never think ahead, and a straight out arrogant! Change your ways and bite your tongue!"

Byakurai looked away in shame. Pin down, called out in his actions, and wrong.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:59 am

A man with a katana strapped on his back sat atop oh the clock tower in Twilight Town, "Hmph so this is Twilight town? For a world of that dwells between both light and dark this place seems a bit two cheery." The man then jumped of the ledge and landed on his feet unharmed.

"Honestly if that freak Zethel hadn't told me this place was so unique I would have past this of as a run of the mill cesspool." The man walked through the streets of the town examining the both the building and the people walking the streets. "Admittedly this place is pretty big, the scenery is nice, and best yet no one in the family other than me has an eye of this place yet...Yes owning a world like this would defiantly put me higher up the food chain...."
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:06 pm

Adachi pulled himself up once Byakurai finished struggling, still clutching his wounded side. "Well, that wasn't fun..." He held out his other hand to his peer, offering to help him up.

Aleri turned and looked down the hall, breaking off his focus on Lance's speech. "...Sorry, but I have something to take care of." Waving to the young king and the others, he took off down the hall.

Something is calling out to me... Hm? There's something else, too. A presence in Twilight Town that doesn't belong... If it's there later, I'll take care of it. Doesn't feel like a genuine threat, though. X-Sigma is the real threat... some idiot who wanders into Twilight Town, thinking that they can mess around and not get away with it, that's not worth my time.

...But, still, it bothers me. Heh, I guess that's natural. I am the "Avenger of Twilight", afterall. Should I go and find out what's going on...?
...Yeah. It's my duty as a member of Organization XIV to make sure that nothing threatens the World Order. I'll just have to tell whoever it is to go find somehwere else to lurk.

Opening a Light Corridor, he never broke his stride, walking right through.

Coming out on the Station Tower, one foot on the raised edge, resting his arm on it and leaning forward, Aleri looked around. "Hm, not immediately apparent. That's good. Means this guy isn't cutting people down or knocking down buildings... Hm?"

He spotted a figure with a slim, curved weapon on his back, probably a katana. It was obvious that the figure didn't belong. "There's the guy. Now, let's see what his business is here..."

Leaping off the tower and casting Float on himself as he fell, he made no sound as his feet his the rooftop of a nearby building. The keyblade wielder began to run across the rooftops, silent, pretty much unnoticed by the townsfolk.

Finally catching up, he sat on the edge of a building's roof, calling down to the stranger.

"Hello, there! You look like you could use a tourguide, 'cuz you look pretty lost. Mind if I have a brief chat with you?"

<I was gonna ignore this guy's actions, XGeass, but the problem is, it would be too uncharacteristic of Al to let somebody run around Twilight Town who obviously doesn't belong or have good intentions.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:21 pm

< Its fine besides he wont really live long enough to do anything drastic anyway. :p>

Looked at Aleri for a moment almost as if assessing whether he was a threat or not. " Yes, you could say I do need a tour guide."
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:21 am

<DAMMIT. I wrote up a post that was five paragraphs long, then my browser decided to reload the page when I clicked Preview.>
<To be honest, I was going to avoid any unnecessary fighting this time. Al was just going to tell him to leave, and give up on any conquests he had planned, and call it a day. I mean, it's more interesting to talk somebody into leaving than to beat them up and throw them out. It'd also be hard to justify fighting in broad daylight in the middle of town.>

Aleri nodded, then slid down the side of the building, jumping off and landing next the the stranger. "Well, I've lived here all my life, and I know the plavce better than anybody. But, uh..."

His smile faded. "...I'm afraid you'll have to tell me why you're here before I give you the tour. It's pretty obvious that you're not here for sightseeing; you're carrying a conspicuous weapon, which indicates that either you have a psychiological dependance on it, which makes you a dangerous psychopath, or you have to be ready to fight at any moment."

He crossed his arms, his look becoming stern. "You also have a heart that radiates darkness, which makes you twice as suspicious as any other armed man strolling through town. My theory is that you're with a rather hostile syndicate or gathering of darkness-wielding beings, and they have a high team-killing rate, or you're just on the run from them. Afterall, at a glance, it's obvious that you won't need to pull out a weapon here. It's too peaceful for anybody with senses as sharp as I'm sure yours are to not notice any disturbances before they reach you."

"...Am I close? C'mon clue me in, or I don't help you. You aren't going to find anybody else as good at navigating town, or as willing to talk to you, as I am. Seriously, you're so shady, even the townsfolk can tell. The katana on your back isn't very friendly-looking, either."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:07 pm

"Is that so?" The man said. "Well you seem to be a very observant, but I horribly wrong. Also it is quit insulting..." The stranger lend against the wall of the building. "First-" He says holding up his index fingure. "-What you said about the sword is both completely and yet horribly wrong. The wielder of this blade does have a slight psychological dependence for it, and many others, but I am not its real wielder."

The man extends another finger as he continues on. "Second, even if I wanted to I couldn't harm anyone with this blade no matter how hard I tried. Oh and of course lets not forget that part me being a dark being of an evil syndicate, that was truly insulting."
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:11 am

Aleri threw his hands up apologetically. "...It was just a guess, I meant no harm by it. If I really knew, I wouldn't be asking. You say you can't hurt people with that, hm? I'm curious as to how that works. If you were to, say poke me with the blade, I wouldn't bleed? Huh."

This conversation is more interesting than I thought it'd be... good thing I fought back the impulse to just chase him away with my Keyblade. I should really try solving more of my problems by talking. Just going around beating people up hardly gives the Organization a good reputation, and I am one of its chief representatives.

"Aaaaaalright, then, mind filling me in? So I wasn't completely off-track with some of that, but the majority was wrong. You're offended by my claims... does that means you've had a run-in with any such groups? In particular... a group called Organization XIII?" He inquired. "Or, perhaps, some other group? Or are you just the type who hates people who have to work in groups, and can't stand alone?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:35 am

The Felix clone turned to Lance, "So, what's the plan of attack, if there even is one?"

<Meanwhile...>

The real Felix stepped out onto the clock tower, and surveyed his surroundings, spotting Aleri right away. He just ignored him. He leapt off the tower, landing softly in front of an ice-cream vendor. "A bucket of Sea Salt Ice Cream, please." He paid the man, grabbed the ice-cream, then disappeared again.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:52 am

Aleri sighed, pulling his a PDA out of his pocket. "Sorry, I know it's rude to text in the middle of conversation, but somebody forgot that most people find it strange when somebody jumps off a tower, lands in front of them, and makes a business transaction. I mean, I know YOU did it, but nobody was watching. I made sure nobody WOULD see me. The guy's lucky that the ice cream vendor at the Station Tower is so used to it, he doesn't even care."

In fact, that vendor is collaborating with the Organization. It certainly helps to have a spy or two in such convenient, unsuspecting, yet key locations. He gives us discounts, too. I'm pretty sure that's the main reason, actually. Xeromus never cared for strategic advantages, since the opposition has dwindled to the odd maniac bent on universal destruction and the Heartless rifraff.

<Again, one of those things I wouldn't have him respond to, but he's gotten savvy about this kind of thing. He just tracked a guy down from the Station Tower, he's going to be aware of somebody watching him from the same location.

Also, consistancy strikes again! Remember, Organization XIV members DO get a discount on ice cream there. That was one of the original perks to being one of their number. It's cool to go off on your own and be a loner, but really, who can turn down high-quality dairy goods at discounted prices?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:07 am

<Good point, Neb>

Felix picked up the call, and asked, "Just remember, I'm not of your rank." He hung up.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:39 am

Aleri blinked, then put away his PDA, wondering whether the stranger in front of him had been able to hear the transmission. "...Remind me to whack that guy upside the head next time I see him. I haven't even sent him the message yet. Now, where were we?"

And if this guy pieces together that I'm part of the Organization thanks to that jerk, remind me to give him a nice-sized crater in his skull. Does this guy just not THINK about how his actions might screw things up? We run a stealth operation, and it's a tricky balance when we actually need to keep information classified. While I don't like to attack people just for being nuisances, if he does this too much, it jeopardizes our operations, and that means I'll have to eliminate him. I don't care if he's one of our rank, he's still risking an upset if this guy picks up on what he said!

<Long story short, d*cking around with Organization XIV too much is gonna end badly if Felix remains careless about it. Seriously. Whether or not XGeass's character picks up on Aleri being a member of something depends on whether he was able to hear the message, his author's whim, and frankly, whether or not he even cares. Remember, Felix is dealing with an Organization, not just a group of ragtag heroes who are trying to maintain secrecy.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:01 am

<Felix never specified Org. XIV, therefore, how could XGeass' char find out. If he suspects, just have Aleri lie. It's probably what Aleri would come up with as a plan, anyway.>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:10 am

<Aleri's not big on outright lying. And the problem is, there is enough information for a conncetion to be made, since Aleri made a comment about the possiblity that the character hates people who have to stick together, and Aleri suggested earlier that the stranger was a member of an organization or gathering of sorts. It's enough that the guy could pick up on it if it's within his character. We don't know enough about him to know whether he knows or cares. And the comment made it very clear that Aleri was among some form of "ranks", which might spark curiosity... not that Al really wants to explain all that.

His backup plan is to distract the guy with his own questions and information about Twilight Town. Distraction, rather than lies, is the way he'd prefer to operate. If it comes down to it, he'll simply refuse to give any information about it, beyond a simple "Stay out of any bad business, and you won't have to worry about it.">
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:26 am

Whats_Up4444 wrote:<I'll take control of Sally for this post>

Zane got up from his sudden sleep. Drool oozing onto the plate of his sandwich.

"Oh, sorry....I'm a little tired..." Zane said with a yawn.

"A little? I didn't waste my day to watch some rocker geek use his food as a pillow". Sally gazed angry. Fire burning in her eyes.

"I'm sorry". Zane went and drank his soda.

Putting down the glass. He saw Sally, no. Lyxsal with a clinched fist, a bright red fire ball flickering above the fist.

Zane gasped and rubbed his eyes. Only to see Xasyll take her place.

"Xasyll?" Zane asked confused.

"What did you call me?" Xasyll questioned.

"I mean, Sally, are you feeling okay?" He asked.

"Of course"

"Why wouldn't she be?" A girl in a white dress, blond hair and hazel eyes said coming out from behind the chair of Zane's date. No. Xiyum!

"Huh?"

"Wow, Nazex your more dense then ever...." Another girl with dark makeup, hair and clothes. Muyix. But why did she call you....

You look at your plate to see your reflection. Dark blue hair instead of your black hair.

Grabbing a lock of it. "No! No!"

"No..." You moaned into your plate. Thick drool falling out of your mouth. You violently jerk your body back after realizing it was a dream. You shake your head. And take a sip from your soda.

Putting it down you see Sally sipping hers looking down at her plate.

"Xasyll. You okay?" Zane asked.

<I'm a little rusty. I wrote half it in first person>

Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:30 am

<Did something happen to make her into Xasyll, or is that just a remnant of his dream?>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:46 am

<Dream obviously. She still herself he just called her that by mistake.

He still sees Sally>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next