TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
ARanger
Stormwolfex
Whats_Up4444
AKeybladeYouSay
greeneggsandSAM
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
XGeass
Namine
14 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 15 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:48 am

<I don't blame you. However, you could've hng a lampshade on it a little. It would've reminded him that he hasn't posted, and what he has to respond to.>
<Actually, they assigned certain spells to certain levels. You couldn't put a spell on any level other than the one it's designated to be on. Firaga, for example, is a Level Five Black Magic spell. Blizzaga is Level Six, Thundaga is Level Seven. By "Level", I mean in its own tier of magic. Firaga is the third level of Fire spell, regardless of how a game classifies it.>

Rexial's voice rang out again, giving Sammy one more reminder. "Follow that line when you're ready for remedial lessons in kickass."

Meanwhile, in a dark corner of the universe...

"Hrm, I sense something akin to a high school drama brewing. Only it's happening somewhere other than a high school." A dark figure said, drumming his fingers against his throne. His face was only lit by the myriad of monitors surrounding him. He grinned smugly, as if assured of his own superiority. "...Well, it's certain to be interesting. I'll be watching, as I always do... Afterall, I AM Sukiru, the passive observer, hiding in the shadows."

The man heaved a disappointed sigh. "Ah, why are my monologues wasted? Nobody is around to hear them. Damn it all."

Tri-Star Town, En-Route to Tsukiakari High School...

Adachi stopped in his tracks, looking up at the sky. Uchikina, walking next to him stopped. "What's wrong?"

"...I dunno. I feel like... like being a high school student is more normal now. I know it doesn't make sense, 'most everybody has to go through high school at that point in their life. But I always felt that, somehow, it was unique that we attended school, regardless of all the other students. Now, it feels like something just made it less... special."

"Like somebody stole our bit?" His close friend intejected.

"...Yeah." He nodded to her, looking back at the road. "I was trying to avoid putting it so plainly, but it couldn't be helped. Thanks, Uchi."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:12 am

<I know that. Still wondering if KH will go up to 8 levels.>

A few minutes later, Hartz was on the ground, panting, staring at the sky.

X-Sigma laughed. "In a couple of weeks, that sky won't be there anymore. You might want to hurry up and get your revenge plot going."

Hartz looked up at his mentor. "So, what happens if this plan of yours doesn't work?"

The man in the sweatshirt looked up at the sky. "It'll work. After all, nobody can stop me." He had lost his normal demeanor. He no longer cackled like a madman. Even when he said he was unstoppable, it didn't sound like he was bragging, or being narcissistic. It sounded like he was stating a fact. It didn't even seem to give him the same joy it used to to say those words.

Dammit, I think this kid might be rubbin' off on me! X-Sigma thought. The idea of everything screaming, though...that was still just as much of a thrill. There was no way he'd lose his guts on that one. They'd have to kill him to stop him. And he wouldn't die.

Hartz asked, "What are you thinking of?"

X-Sigma just shrugged. "What am I thinking of? Screaming. Same as always. Screaming, endless screaming. Human wails of terror. Nobodies, shrieking for no other reason than that it's what they think they would have done. Heartless, yelling in terror because all the light in all the worlds is coming straight in on them. Ghosts, terrified to know their existence is about to end."

"Nothing about anyone?"

"Specifically? Nope." He was lying. He was thinking about screaming, but also...the kid. Why the hell was he thinking about the kid? The kid was just a means to an end...so why? Ultimately...he would die like the rest. He'd go out in a blaze of light, dark, nothing, everything, life, death, fire, ice, water. Just like everyone else. And just like me.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:31 pm

Eira held her hand against her arm. She sat there and looked at the waterfall behind her and looked at her reflection. Eira thought to herself is this really how its going to be. Me being left behind without my friends all I am going to be is alone. She sat their and cried hoping no one would see her. She grabbed her bag and tried to leave in a hurry leaving her diary on the corner of the garden blocks in front of the waterfall. She stepped around to a bathroom and created a corridor to go back to the organization.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:07 am

A Dark Corridor opened into a open into a dimly lit room and steped through it was Kanra still in his true form, his hand clamped on his chest. "Still can't believe that bastard blind sided me..." The Angle of Blood said. " I am going to take great joy in being that bastard personal Grim Reaper!" Kanra yelled in rage almost stumbling over. He then summoned his scythe in to to his hand using to help help him stand. "Even in a moment like this you are still able to help me Merry." He said softly to his weapon. "What happened to you?" A voice asked from behind the reaper.

A large metallic hand then rested itsself on Kanra's shoulder. "Oh hey there Gawain I thought you said you were out on reconnaissance looking for the others as well." Kanra replied back. His voice now in far different tone unlike the arrogant mocking tone he spoke to the keybladers with it now had a sence of worry. "I arived back not long ago. Now that I have answered your question maybe you can answer mine? What happend to you and why have you removed your Seal?"
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:23 pm

Maya jumped from Lance's shadow, "Ice cream?"

Lance smirked, "Well, I guess that settles it. Ice cream it is. I'll pay this time."

----------

Nick nodded, "Just because I'm weakened won't keep me out of the fight." He said plainly.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:42 pm

"Too bad we let ours go to waste. I think Eira and Maya were the only ones who actually stopped to eat theirs." Aleri bowed his head. "....Ah, fine, you can pay. Sea-Salt flavor, as usual."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:02 pm

"I'm not expecting it to," Archer grinned. "Anyway," they came to a stop outside the ice cream stand. "I'll have strawberry and vanilla. With Oreo toppings."
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:20 pm

"Uh huh," Sylvia agreed, doing her best to appear disinterested as she eyed the vendor's colourful desserts warily. Wasn't ice cream deemed...childish? She wasn't really sure. It had never really appealed to her before, back on her home planet.

First for everything, I guess...

"Chocolate," she drawled, glancing over at Nick expectantly. "Sure ya don't want anything, Nick? Like you said, it won't be much trouble to rack up some gold again..."
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:28 pm

Eira stepped through the portal and into the training room. Alone at last. She sat her stuff down and practiced her cartwheel. She pulled her keyblade out and jumped off the wall and spun around and shot 4 Ice shots at the ground to form a flower. She started to fall down ans landed on the top of the ice flower. She made her keyblade go away and reached for her drawing pad and sat down on a petal hanging in the front. Eira grabbed her pencil and drew the boy she met today. She finished the picture and sat it in her bag and put it away.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:44 pm

"Lance, aren't you gonna go get the ice cream?" Aleri asked, smiling. "I thought you wanted to pay earlier, but I beat you to the punch."

<I am VERY suspicious of this Brad character. He somehow had a "Meet me at the waterfall" note already prepared. That just really makes me think... how did he already have one? Does he just keep them up his sleeves in case he meets pretty girls? Or was he spying on her before, and stopped to write the note and decide how to approach her?
...I'll stop overthinking it now.>
<...You DO know that the Training Hall isn't empty, right?>

Rexial reappeared in the same space he had disappeared from... in the middle of the arena. He nimbly leapt back, carrying himself out of range of potential damage. "Ms. Eira, is something wrong? You jumped into the middle of Dispatch and Naomi's just-now-concluded fight." She looks like she's been crying. I can already sense her thoughts... Huh, loneliness? Is it about the l'Cie thing? ...I REALLY need to stop screening Al's thoughts when I'm bored.

I'm immortal, too... should I tell her? That would mean that she would have a friend when she wakes up, and she wouldn't have to be as sad.

...But am I really worth calling a friend? Ugh... I'm a fragment of a heart, drowning in darkness, and a jackass to boot. Figures. Well, maybe if she and Nathan became friends. Nathan is the same as I am, and he has a keyblade.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:03 pm

She looked around and saw them fighting. "I'm so sorry. I guess I didn't notice what was happening." She broke the ice and stepped away from the training room and stood at the entrance. "Sorry for the disturbance. I'm just. Well actually I don't know." She grabbed her bag and placed it on her shoulder and ran to her room.

She opened her door and shut it and placed her bag on her bed. She took a hold of the paper that had fallen onto the bed.

She looked over the note wondering whether or not she should go.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:15 pm

Dispatch simply watched in uncharacteristic politeness. Eira, the other new member. First of three. He shrugged and looked at Rex, who seemed a bit depressed. "What was that about?" he asked, not rudely. Then he laughed. "Seems we're attracting quite the crowd now."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:25 pm

"...I dunno. She didn't seem happy, though."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:28 pm

"Yeah, tell me about it," replied Dispatch. What was there to be sad about? The only immediate danger wasn't any threat to the entire Organization. "You think someone should go talk to her? Actually, come to think of it, I have no clue where she went." He shrugged. "Bugs me to see people dragging themselves around the place like it's the end of the world."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:39 pm

Rexial crossed his arms. "Well... she's staring at a fate worse than death. I'd elaborate, but I don't think she'd like me to tell people without her consent. ...Then again, she was under the impression that we would think of her as sub-human because od it, which is so far off base that it's laughable. And Al already had to tell the boss about it in his report, and it's already on her organization profile."

"...Anyway, she's a l'Cie. She's got a job to do. When she finishes it, she turns into an ice sculpture, and if she runs out of time, she turns into a monster. She's screwed either way. If she turns to crystal, she'll wake an indefinite period of time later with another objective, and the same rules."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:56 pm

Eira placed the note onto her desk and stepped out of her room. She closed the Door behind her and moved towards the training room and watched them train.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:30 pm

"Wow, that kinda sucks," said Dispatch, just as she walked in. "Oh, hey," he said to her nonchalantly before turning back to Rexial and continuing, "Any way out of it?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:44 pm

Rexial resisted the urge to whack Dispatch upside the head. >Not everybody's a mind reader like me.< "...He means the whole l'Cie thing." The swordsman clarified. "It's damned awful to be screwed by fate." His mind briefly wandered, thinking about the Observers, wondering what they were doing right now. In fact, what did they do when they weren't watching or making important things happen?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:47 pm

"Um, I didn't say anyone needed to read minds, Rex, I was talking to you..." said Dispatch, hearing the irritation in Rexial's MindLink. He shrugged. "So..."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:55 pm

Eira twisted her head but shook if off. "Yeah im sorry about what happened back there. Lot going on, to much for comfort." She looked at the two of them standing in front of her. "So what had you two all squirmish." She approached them.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:57 pm

"Oh. No, no, there's no way out of it. In theory, killing the Fal'Cie who gave you the objective should free you, but I've heard that it's been tested, and that won't work." Rexial stated, thinking back to a report he read. "A group of people attacked a Fal'Cie and destroyed it, but in it's last moments, it turned them into l'Cie. If you reverted to normal after the Fal'Cie's death, it would've been pointless."

Then he caught himself. Why the hell am I saying this right in front of Eira?! Tactless dumbass...! Rexial facepalmed, mentally berating himself.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:57 pm

"Squirmish?" asked Dispatch. "What do you mean by that? I haven't been squirming." He stared at the ground and scratched the back of his head in confusion.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:10 am

She turned to face them. "You two dont have to hide it from me. I know you were talking about me. I'm not mad." She put smile on her face to try to hide her sadness even though her eyes were red.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:22 am

Rexial looked at the floor, too. "...I can take having a key-slinging girl mad at me. It's happened before, it'll happen again." He looked back at Eira. "But you really shouldn't stress yourself so much! Is it because... you know that once you complete your Focus, you'll probably be in stasis until long after we've all died? And, if you forsake your objective to enjoy your remaining time, you'll meet an even worse fate?"

"There will always be people you can befriend. Long after we've all died, we'll live on in your heart. I promise, I'll be there for you whenever you need my help, even if it's only in spirit."

[Info: Eira can now forge a Dimension Link with Rexial!]
[A D-Link allows you to use the command abilities of another person while it is active. You gain more commands upon leveling the D-Link up, and you'll gain abilities related to the link.]
[Rexial's initial linked commands are:]
[Shadowbreaker]
[Shadow Raid]
[Dark Firaga]
[Zantetsuken]

[Upon leveling up: (gain Haste)]
[Zantestuken Prime]
[Dark Aura]

[Upon reaching max: (gain Pierce Defense)]
[Sacrifice]
[Dark Splicer]

[Forge D-Link?]
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:32 am

Dispatch looked up and gave his signature grin. "That's depressing, though. I figure I'll probably live a while longer than most humans, but hey..." His grin faded. "Don't worry about it much. As long as you keep thinking about us, your friends, your family, we'll stick around. IN any case, the way I see it...the best way out is not to play, but I guess it's too late for that...um..." He felt like banging his head on a wall. "I am terrible with words..."

"Okay. One more time, alien-man," he told himself. "Just...live. Don't just exist. I gotta wonder about that, though...after all, there's always a way to win, even if it's a lose-lose situation. And I have no idea what I'm talking about, but hey! I never have a clue what I'm talking about! But I'm serious about winning, though, there's always a way...I'll have to check on that. Then again, I'll probably forget...anybody got a pen and paper?" asked Dispatch, finally stopping to take a breath. He could really get on a roll sometimes.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next