TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
ARanger
Stormwolfex
Whats_Up4444
AKeybladeYouSay
greeneggsandSAM
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
XGeass
Namine
14 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 9 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Stormwolfex Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:49 am

"What exactly do you think I'm suggesting?" Archer asked, lifting an eyebrow sardonically in response.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:21 pm

"That I'm just some prissy brat whose had it easy their entire life! I'm not!" She clenched her fists, keeping her anger at bay, "We took you in when your world was destroyed. Even a bit of respect would be nice! We didn't have to do jack for you! But, we did anyways!"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:30 pm

"I believe I was showing respect by addressing you in honorifics," Archer pointed out reasonably, "Unless you're telling me using honorifics is insulting someone now."
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:11 pm

<Cat fight?>
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:56 pm

<I would say it isn't, but... yeah, pretty much.>

Rexial tapped his foot. "Huh, Samuel here recovers pretty quickly. If he could raise his pain tolerance, and learn how to fight less predictably, he'd be good."

Wanting to fight me... Actually, if she was paying close attention to the fight between Sam and Dispatch, Naomi would have a slight leg up. She could be trying to keep things interesting. Well, if she'd rather fight him, fine by me. I AM faster.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Sylvia shared an exasperated glance with Nick before slapping a hand to her forehead. "You two are giving me a headache!" She snapped, repressing the urge to slap the two of them out of their heated exchange. "Look, Archer ain't obligated to tell you anything if she doesn't want to, and Archer, stop being...uhh..what do they call it? Passing aggressive?" She faltered for a moment, looking deep in thought. "Ya know, that thing where you're pretending not to pick a fight, but you really are. That thing. So shut it, the both of you!" She growled, shaking her head tiredly. "Ugh...I changed my mind. I'm heading to town. You ladies can sort your own issues out. Good luck Nick," she shot back at the male with a sympathetic look. "You're gonna need it."
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:17 pm

"Lance and Aleri. My time hasn't ended yet. My focus is still in effect. We should report back another time to give me me time to think about my focus. It would be very much appreciated. She smiled
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:44 am

"...You still need time to think? Why didn't you say so?" Aleri asked. "Well, better to think at the castle than here. I'd ask to check your brand, to see for myself how long you have, but, uh... not that I don't know how to read 'em... Never mind." He held out his hand, generating a Light Corridor back to the castle gate. "After you."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:46 am

"Okay."she stepped through the light corridor
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:56 am

Aleri looked at Lance. "...So, feel like going to Twilight Town today, or putting it off until tomorrow? Training is important, but resting is equally important."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:33 am

Lance smirked, "I'll meet you there." He opened a DC and stepped through with a smile.

---------------

"Exactly like what Sylvia said." Thalai remarked.

Nick rolled his eyes, "Thanks for the support." He gave Sylvia a sarcastic thumbs up as she left.

---------------

Lance and Maya stepped out of a DC into the Underground wearing the same school uniforms they had used to disguise themselves the last time they had visited, "Now, we just wait for Al." Lance said plainly leaning against the wall as Maya played quietly with a small puddle of water.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:27 am

Naomi got up and stared at Dispatch. She went from quiet to confident in seconds. She grinned and said,"Well, you ready?"
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:40 am

Archer nodded sagely. "Good. Then we're in agreement. I don't need to tell you anything. Go chill out with Lance or something. I'm sure you two wouldn't mind having little Thalia's and Lance's running around." She gave a wicked grin, "I've got some old folk medicine to help if you want."
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:31 pm

Rexial yelled down to Naomi. "Girl, Dispatch is an experienced warrior who could take down Heartless battleship on his own if need be. Don't insult him by asking if he's ready, just attack him." All the while, he was smiling. Even if he wasn't doing the fighting, he was still enjoying this.

Aleri nodded, stepping through his own Corridor. He emerged in front of Castle Asylum, and he immediately began to wonder why there were several lifeless, headless metallic golems of some sort, and a large group of beheaded men. "...Wonder what happened here. Well, I'll just report back to the boss man, then see if Eira wants to come with Lance and I. Maybe Rex'll come, too."

He entered, making a beeline for Xeromus's room, where he found the Nobody sitting on his bed, still injured. "Boss, I have a report for you."

"Eira found a weird corridor in her room. We investigated, going through it to find a frozen world that looked like the Dark Margin. As it happens, it was her home world. We found a number of coccoon-like objects, which, apparently, mess with your memory. After we smashed them all, we found that the frozen-ness had kinda lessened."

"We also encountered a sentient Heartless going by the name 'Kanra'. We beat him down. So, it turns out that Eira is a l'Cie, and her Focus has something to do with finding her lost friends."

"That's all I have to report to you." Aleri turned and left, Xeromus having silently listened to the report, making no comment or response.

With that, he broke into a sprint, looking for Eira, Rexial, or anybody else, really. Two people really wasn't enough of a group for a trip like this.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:35 pm

Thalia raised an eyebrow at the pure oddity of what she had just heard, she turned and left silently.

Nick chuckled a little, "I don't think she's ready to continue the royal lineage just yet." He said once she was out of ear shot. "And honestly, I think Lance would have the same reaction. They weren't raised like royalty, more like orphans. They won't be doing that till they thinks it's safe for thier kids."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:38 pm

"She needs to get laid," Archer winked, "She'd probably be less uptight then."
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:45 pm

Nick laughed, "I wasn't disagreeing with you." He smiled at Archer, "So, should we go track down Sylvia?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:46 pm

Archer squinted somewhat in the distance. "I guess. She isn't that far from us anyway."
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Nick nodded, "Yeah, she'd still probably like to know that you two are done arguing." He pointed out.

-----------------

Maya opened a portal in front of the still stunned Thalia and tackled her into it without warning. The pair appeared in Twilight Town at Lance's feet.

"So, that's where you went..." He smiled at Maya then looked at Thalia, "How's your day been?"

Thalia straightened the creases of her newly acquired skirt as she stood up, "Odd, to say the least." She informed as she thought about what Archer had said.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:16 pm

Aleri dashed into the Training Hall, almost running straight into the fight that... hadn't... started yet...

He jumped into the stands, landing next to Rexial. "Yo, you feel like coming to Twilight Town? Lance said he'd meet me there, and I figured a couple more people should come, too."

"Nah, we've got new recruits." The Skillful Swordsman replied. "Sammy and Naomi."

Aleri's spine jolted at the sound of the two names.

Rexial noted his reaction. "...You too, huh?"

"Yeah, there's a voice in my head, claiming to be me, telling me to give 'em a chance. And to make sure Naomi doesn't die. Dunno what that's all about... she doesn't look unhealthy or anything. And Sam looks trustworthy enough."

"I kicked mine out. You should do the same." The dark half suggested.

Aleri followed the suggestion, mentally evicting the strange voice. "...Now that's done with, do you think anybody else would like to come?"

"I dunno. Sam's done with his test, but Naomi isn't, and I think they want to stick together for now. Besides, they need remedial training. Go look for... I dunno, Zane? Sally? No, wait, I think they're out somewhere. Dispatch is busy testing Naomi. Siks, Susan, and Kotank are god-knows-where, and I haven't seen Nathan anywhere."

He sighed, crossing his arms. "I could ask Eira, I guess. She's probably depressed after seeing her home again... some memories, you're better off without. I'll go look for her."

Rexial put a hand on his light half's shoulder. "Relax. I'll ask her if she wants to go, you go on ahead."

Aleri grinned. "Always got my back, huh?"

"I'm your shadow, it's hard not to. Believe me, I've tried." Rexial was now wearing a matching grin. "Now, get going! Don't waste time talking me when you could be having fun back at Twilight Town!"

He stood up, opening a Light Corridor. With one last nod at Rexial, he stepped through.

Twilight Town. The town of perpetual sunsets. Aleri emerged, looking around for Lance. "He said he'd go on ahead, so I bet he's already here somewhere... I should find Vita, so we can all hang out! Maybe get Hayner, Pence, and Ollette, too!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:42 pm

The Saiyan sighed. "Y'know, running on the assumption that we're enemies, the time it took you to ask if I'm ready just killed you. But I'm nice, so I didn't put my sword at your throat. Who cares if I'm ready? I'm here to test you, if I'm not ready, shame on me!"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:18 pm

The girl grinned and jumped into the air and shouted,"Ok then!" She then shot a blast of Aura at him.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:27 pm

Dispatch decided not to take his chances with the unfamiliar power and jumped back to avoid it. He sensed it was something like his own Ki Energy, but beyond that, he didn't know how much he could do.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:30 pm

She then landed and shot around 15 small thunder shots at him.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:53 pm

Dispatch deflected the attacks and ran straight in. Long distance he couldn't reach without tiring himself. Short distances, though...his enemy could be gone in under a minute.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next