TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
ARanger
Stormwolfex
Whats_Up4444
AKeybladeYouSay
greeneggsandSAM
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
XGeass
Namine
14 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 34 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:03 am

Rexial moaned. "Come on! I kicked that thing into the endless depths! Does that mean NOTHING at this point?! Bah!"

Seeing a chance to strike, Adachi sprinted to X-Sigma, leapt over him, and dashed back across, raking the ground with his blade.

Aleri took careful note of the rings. "...None of those protects from Poison."

"Good eye." Sukiru responded. "Perhaps his body has a natural resistance that makes a charm against such things redundant and useless?"

"Maybe, but he's rather overconfident. He may just think it wouldn't matter. If he gets poisoned, it could be a big help if the battle drags on, but it's not like we have to succeed with it at all costs."

Uchikina fell to her knees. "I'm sorry that I'm not being helpful..."

"Relax, you've been really helpful! C'mon, even if the guy's immune to a bunch of those spells, it's not like you're not doing any good. You've boosted most of us with your magic, and it really does matter." Aleri reassured. "Even if you're not directly harming X-Sigma, you're responsible for a twenty-five percent increase in damage output, and against him, that's pretty major."

<To be fair, I wouldn't deny Poison's deadliness. If you've played FFX and used it on Seymore Flux, you know how much pain it can inflict. On somebody like X-Sigma, I get hte feeling it would be awfully helpful. So if Rexial manages to inflict it, Haar, either cure him fast, or make sure it doesn't affect him by the time the second phase of the fight rolls around.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:17 am

<Ehhhh...I know Poison can be bad, but in my RPG experience, it does more damage outside of battle than in it. Plus, you forget that he doesn't really actually...erm...care.>

An axe implanted itself in the ground in front of Adachi's blade, stopping it and producing an electric shock. Hartz's Bolt Axe. "Forgetting someone?" he asked. "I've got no particular beef with you, but...dammit, I...I will see this through to the end!"

X-Sigma looked over his shoulder and sighed with a shrug. "At this point, we're already half-done, kid. Do what you want."

Dispatch looked disgusted by the comment. "The way you're talking now, you seem to think we're going all-out. I know I, for one, am operating at about...a hundredth of my full power. Yeah, a hundredth sounds about right. Half of a fiftieth, that's a hundredth, right? A-anyway, point being, scum like you stands no chance."

"As if you're not the bottom of the barrel."

"Either way, I'm still above the dirt on the ground."

"Really? I thought worms were below even that."

Dispatch smirked. "Yeah, they are. Even an eight-year-old could tear a worm like you up." He ran forward, and as he was about to reach X-Sigma, he warped behind and elbowed him in the back. No reaction, not even a flinch.

"Scream." X-Sigma took his weapon and jabbed Dispatch in the leg, but the Saiyan refused to make any yell of pain. He would not satisfy this insolent bastard!

Daniel tackled X-Sigma, knocking him away, and shifted back to normal. "Y'know what I say? It doesn't matter whether we're at the bottom of the barrel, underground, whatever. There's a dozen of us and one of you. You're not getting out of this, alive or dead."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:32 am

Rexial smirked. "I stand by what I said about you before, you bastard. You talk too much... especially for a nihilistic idiot with a penchant for sadism. People like you shouldn't be able to open their mouths. And, guess what? Dispatch isn't the only one holding back."

Adachi released his hold on Sinister Truth, spinning around and kicking at the back of Hartz's head before resummoning the Keyblade and pointing it at the child. "I've no intention of fighting a child even younger than myself. Get out of the way."

Aleri cast Cura on Dispatch, trying to seal the wound in his leg. "Even I'm not using everything I've got. Have I even attacked once?"

"If I put my all into little things like exterminating vermin, I'd have accidentally destroyed my home by now." Sukiru added. "Face it, nobody here is putting their all into this. Well, barring Adachi and Uchikina, but they're not really the type to tap into their inner depths so much as simply keeping up despite all odds."

<Well, Poison works best in certain situations, while it's usually pointless. With Seymore Flux, it's a godsend, making it so that all you have to do is survive enough rounds before he's weak enough for you to one-shot. X-Sigma would be a similar situation, I think.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:36 am

"Let me give it a shot!" A voice asked in Lance's heart.

"Alright..." Lance charged forward and waited for X-Sigma to tak a swing at him.

When the behemoth did, Lance flipped backwards attempting to kick off his torso. However, with Lance out of the way, his shadow remained.

"Hehe, Maya's turn!" Maya launched from beneath X-Sigma knocking the man skyward.

The girl used one of her daggers as a whistle like she was calling for aid, "Hard Copy!"

A ring of eight of the small illusionist appeared around X-Sigma, "Falling Rain!"

In rapid succession, the copies teleported above and dove at X-Sigma, each of them slashing rapidly before the final one kicked himtowards te ground where the real Maya stood waiting.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:00 am

X-Sigma took the assault, not really caring, and landed on his feet in front of Maya. "One hundredth, one third, one full, I don't care. You still can't win."

"We'll just see about that!" yelled Dispatch, and stopped holding himself back. His power doubled in an instant, something clear because of the strong wind that kicked up around him. "Here we go!" He slashed his sword through the air, and the wind-blast alone pushed X-Sigma back. "You. Are mine." Dispatch jumped forward and slashed, blocked by X-Sigma.

Hartz fell to his face, but stood up without much difficulty. "I...I don't care. Alright?! I don't care what you intend! These bastards took my family!"

Daniel, hearing this, walked calmly over, dismissing his Keyblade, and got down on one knee in front of Hartz. "Looks like you've been lied to."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Rexial sighed. "Clearly, Hartz is half deaf. Not a single one of the people here laid a hand on his family."

Adachi didn't move his Keyblade. "Revenge is pointless. It is not as if killing the ones responsible would do you any good; in fact, it would give other people reason to make sure that you die, too."

"Give it up, Adachi. This kid isn't listening to reason. The best thing to do would be dropping him through a Dark Corridor and leaving him somewhere he can't cause any trouble." The swordsman said, shaking his head. "He doesn't understand, and he's too worked up to begin to hear anybody out."

Aleri quickly drank a bottle of Ether, restoring the MP he used up. "Do you think X-Sigma's been telling Hartz that we killed his dad? Because that doesn't sound like something this guy would do."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:29 pm

Maya giggled, "No one ever seems to be immune to that!" Maya stood there for a moment, her head tilted sideways in wonder. Suddenly, she dashed backwards hopping away from X-Sigma as two illusionary behemoths knocked heads with X-Sigma, colliding from either side of him.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:43 pm

<I'm assuming that Behemoth refers to the Heartless boss.>
X-Sigma Air-Recovered backwards, away from the Behemoths. When they clashed heads, he threw his sword at them, the spinning blades killing them both instantly. "Heheh. Alright, make it easy for me, then!" he exclaimed, dashing at Maya and preparing for a punch.
---
"What do you mean, lied to?!" asked Hartz.

Daniel sighed. "For one thing, not a damn one of us here touched him. The one who did decided it was prime time for an adventure and went off somewhere. He's probably not gonna show up."

"So what?! When this plan's done, he'll be dead!"

"And for the other thing," Daniel went on as if he hadn't been interrupted, "Has anyone ever told you what it was that Xemnas was planning?"

"He wanted to be human! He was Nobody...and Organization XIV killed him!"

"Shut up for a second and listen! For one thing, it wasn't the whole organization, it was one guy, who, like I said, ISN'T HERE."

"So?! He was under orders!"

"Either way," snarled Daniel, "His motives weren't nearly so noble as you seem to think. He wanted nothing more or less than generic villain goals: Absorb Kingdom Hearts, erase the world, rebuild the world the way he wanted it. And even if his plan was the way you described it, do you really think he went about it the right way?!"

"What are you talking about?! I'll kill you, too!" Hartz made no motion, and his bluff was clear.

"No you won't. You know Kingdom Hearts is made up of Heartless who are destroyed by the Keyblade, right? So where do you think those Heartless came from?"

"They were already around!"

"Wrong. Xemnas used the pre-existing Heartless, as well as his own experiments, in order to create more Heartless, which he could then send to Kingdom Hearts. He killed millions of people."

"Y...you're lying!"

"And what reason would I have to lie to a 13-year-old kid?!"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:00 pm

"Oh! Maya gets to play for once!?" Maya shouted excitedly as she danced backwards out of X-Sigma's reach and generated a Blitzball at her feet. The young girl knocked the heavy ball at X-Sigma with terrifying speed as she laughed giddily.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:02 pm

X-Sigma punched the ball, the spikes on his knuckles popping it. "Play? This ain't a game," he laughed. "You die, you lose, end of story. No continues, no extra lives...you're gone. Better learn to love it, kid!" He flickered, the only hint to his location being the sound of the wind past Maya's ear as X-Sigma appeared behind her.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:08 pm

Maya twirled on her toes staring at X-Sigma with large, curious eyes, "Hmm... Nope. Maya thinks that life isn't a game. But, this... Yep, yep. Maya thinks this is a game." She stood stock still smiling at X-Sigma.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:22 pm

X-Sigma smirked back down at her. "So, you think it's a game when I slice off your head and mount it on a plaque? Alright then, let's play!" He swung his sword rapidly at her neck.
---
Hartz didn't respond immediately. "...You're with them," he eventually said. "You'll do anything to try and defend yourselves. And I'm gonna take you down!"

Daniel slapped him in the face. "You're a barely-trained adolescent! We're all full-grown or close to it! We have six times your number! What the hell is wrong in your head? What makes you think you'll take us down?" Daniel resummoned his Keyblade and stuck it in the ground.

"See this, kid? The Keyblade. They choose only worthy masters. Only those people chosen can summon one. And what weapon do you think would EVER choose a liar? What weapon have you heard of that chooses its owner that would choose someone who would lie and cheat?"

The younger boy couldn't come up with an answer. There were a few, to be sure, but he could think of none, so a minute passed in silence. "I..."

"Get out of here," said Daniel, dangerously quiet now. "Two of us can match him. Y'know how many that leaves for you? I hope at your age you can count that high. A battlefield is no place for you."

Hartz collapsed to his knees, unable even to think straight. "I...but you...you can't..."

"If you so much as think about jumping into this fight..." Daniel bared his sharp teeth. "I will personally tear out your throat between my teeth."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:36 pm

Maya ducked easily avoiding the strike with her small frame, "If you don't think this is a game, mister... You aren't trying all that hard." Maya pouted crossing her arms indignantly.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:02 pm

Siks jumped in front of Kotank, usin a Dark Shield to disperse the flame as the Wookie continued forward. Upon closing in on him, he aimed a strike at his back while he fought Maya.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:07 pm

X-Sigma kicked backward to clear some space. "I'm not trying because I don't have to," he replied. "Would you like me to start? Because I can't guarantee your safety."

"Bah, who am I kidding?!" And with that, he leapt into a flurry of strikes, spins, stabs and slashes not dissimilar to a staff. The main difference being the fact that this was not a staff, but had a blade...or rather, four blades.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:14 pm

Kotank toppled over from the kick. Standing back up, he pulled an explosive from his belt and tossed it at X-Sigma, the device landing on his back and four small drills securing it there. "Kid, I'd get out of there before that thing goes off!"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:20 pm

X-Sigma paused in his assault. "...Is that seriously your best?" He turned to Kotank and spread his arms and legs. "If you need a bomb like this, you really are nothing! Besides, do you really think I can't just remove it?" Even so, he made no move to do so. "I'd really like to see what your little fireworks display actually DOES."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:30 pm

Maya took a step or two back, giggling, "Hmm? You're really that strong?" She cocked her head to the side, "This should be fun! Why don't you prove it?" Her daggers rolled from their sheaths and into her hands.

"After all... Mr. Bear is starting to get angry with Maya." The young girl pouted and took a definitive battle stance, the atmosphere suddenly becoming much more serious.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:34 pm

X-Sigma turned back to Maya. "Oh, so you actually know how to fight? You're a strange kid. Ever suffer head trauma? Because if not, you're about to!" He took his own battle stance...which was just him standing there with his sword hanging at his side.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:46 pm

Aleri took his chance to get an advantage... "Spellblade: Poison!" He casts the spell not on anybody's weapon, but rather, the bombs stuck to X-Sigma. "If he's poisoned, either it'll slowly cause him damage, or he'll be forced to waste a second to remove it."

Adachi took his weapon away from Hartz's throat. "...I would send the child away, but I do not know how to create Dark Corridors. Perhaps that was not the best day to miss training..." He looked down, frustrated.

Rexial recreated his chainsaw-blade effect with Drakus, exponentially increasing the blade's damage output. "This should help things out a little... But I'm really getting sick of listening to that asshole talkin' about how he's not trying. I guess I should take advantage of his lack of effort and go for a quick kill..."

Concentrating for a moment, the swordsman undid a couple of his seals, releasing many times more power than he had been using a moment ago. His eyes turned golden, however, as a side effect. "Now, I just find the perfect chance to split his head open, and take it before he can react."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:53 pm

Daniel shrugged. "No worries, I got it," he said, his composure completely regained. He opened a Dark Corridor. "Alright, any destination in mind? Or should I just send his ass to the tundra?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:56 pm

Kotank smirked. "If you insist." He pulled the detonator from his belt and hit the button. However, instead of just explosives came out of the one on X-Sigma's back. Then they all exploded. Then Kotank rapidly began firing at the blast cloud with his bowcaster, not wanting to provide a chance for him to recover.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:03 am

<I'm confused, so I'm going to assume you meant, "More explosives went off than just the one on his back">

The shots flew back out of the dust cloud. "Told ya it wouldn't work." He stepped out of the dust, smoking, but perfectly unharmed. "Now. If you keep distracting me, none of us will make any progress. Would you maybe mind just all coming at me at once? Quicker that way."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:09 am

Maya laughed, "Maya first! Maya first!" The young woman dashed and her image left a trail behind her as she quickly got within X-Sigma's strike range slicing at him rapidly with her daggers, "You aren't allowed to end the world, Mister! Maya won't let you!" The young woman proclaimed.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:15 am

<Pretty much. Though, I apparently forgot to specify that they completely engulfed him. Oh, well, doubt it would've made a difference.>

"……… Hunh. Well, guess I only have one option." Kotank ran straight at X-Sigma, reared back for a punch.

Siks and Susan could only look on in worry. "Tell me you know what you're doing, buddy."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next