TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
lethalityComplex
XGeass
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
Eques tenebrarum
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
AKeybladeYouSay
14 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 14 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  LightRoxas13 Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:14 pm

After a while of looking and walking around Castle Aslyum,i come back over to Noriro,"You wanna know what i see? I see a giant gray-ish white castle with not a whole lot of people in it at the time."
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Location : In state,in a town,in a house....im not gonna tell you cause you might stalk me

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:28 pm

"You have a computer?" Zane asked disappointed in the fact he didn't.

XxxX

White just as before dashed almost at blinding speed stabbing the Ravain.

<Finally spelled it right. >_>>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:50 pm

Norio chuckled.
"Just give 'em time, okay?"

"Yeah. Doesn't everyone?" She replied.
After a moment of searching, she found the particular song.
"Here it is. 'I Am The Walrus" by The Beatles."
She pulled her iPod out of an inside coat pocket, and a USB chord from a drawer in the computer stand. She plugged her iPod into the computer and proceeded to download it.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:51 pm

i sigh,"Fine. I will."
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Location : In state,in a town,in a house....im not gonna tell you cause you might stalk me

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:59 pm

"Alright. The kitchen is down that hall and to the left if you need anything to eat. I'm going to go check to see of anyone's here." Norio said, going to do so, knocking on each bedroom door, eventually getting to Sally's.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:04 pm

i nod,"Thanks." i say then walk to the kitchen,grab a ham and cheese sandwhich,lean against a wall,and eat it
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Zane looked at the door. "Who could that be. Everyone's at that other world".
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:58 pm

i finish my sandwhich,summon my,so-called, keyblade (Astral Blast),and look down at it,wondering why i have this,why do they say this blade is special,why im here,etc. Eventually getting lost in my thoughts.
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:04 pm

"Come in." Sally said.
Norio walked into the room.
"Oh, I thought that there was no one in the whole castle."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Rexial Appeared at Point A and charged all his power... and slashed right through the Ravain. At this point, there wasn't much left. That was when he realized that there were more. "...Ffffuuuu... ...How did we not notice that energy? There's at least two INSANELY powerful Ravain over there... Well, I'm exhausted. 'Sides, it's not like those guys need my help..." He grinned. "Aheh, I'd just get in the way. Those Observers are the toughest around." He Shadowmelded to the landing area.
-Hey, Al! Get over here!-
Aleri DC'd over to him. "What's up?"
"You have welcoming duty at the castle."
His jaw dropped. "Gh... Augh, I was just there, and I forgot! There's some girl there!"
"Yeah, I know, I'm you. She's a Keyblader."
The lighter half facepalmed. "Great, it's not like I can train two people at once... I have to train Kizu."
"Tch. Of course you can train two people at once."
"How?"
"Simple. You ARE two people at once, so let ME train the Keyblader girl. I bet she ends up stronger than you when I'm done with her."
"...To be honest, that's not hard to do. I'm not even that strong, compared to the others."
"Yeah. It's SKILL that makes you good at fighting. It's our shared element. Anyway, let's take one of the ships home."
"That would leave a couple of people stranded here."
"...Yeah? So?"
"Let's take my Keyblade Glider. I dunno how different it is from a Gummi Ship, we failed to establish that."
"'Kay, but I like my idea better."

Several minutes later, the two-who-were-once-one were landing at the gates.
"Let's go in. I'm sure Maxgen is in there, and maybe there's another member here."
"Yeah, Caxom was here too."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:06 am

"Well, speak of the devil; it's Norio!" Zane said cheerfully. "Whare ya been? Have you seen your dad lately after what happened in Radiant Garden?"
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:19 am

"No... I don't know why, but I feel like I've been frozen for who knows how long."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:19 am

<I had yet another epic post being constructed Monday morning during a nightmare storm, and the post wiped itself. Why does this always happen to me...>

Roland and Gunamnex split up, each heading towards one of the Massive Ravain.

Roland dashed forward, his keyblade cleaving through the ranks of pawns that attempted to stop him. A knight (thought it was tank) charged at Roland. He sidestepped the knight, and as it passed him, Roland grabbed its right arm with his open hand. Lifting the Knight as though it was weightless, Roland tossed it towards the massive Ravain, which swatted the tank towards it's feet and crushed it under them, the knight being absorbed.

"Come on big nasty, let's see what you got!"

The massive Ravain (how about we call them Odysseus? From this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy_chess_piece ) roared as it slammed it's fists down, creating a shock wave.

Roland braced his keyblade in front of him, his free hand below the blade, open palmed. The shock wave pushed past him, tearing the ground up. Roland remained where he stood though, and when the shock wave's force dissipated, he dismissed his keyblade. Roland darted forth towards the Odysseus' lowered fists and skillfully tapped each fist with his hands. The Odysseus attempted to swing at him, but found it's fists were impossible to lift, as though they were dead weight. The Odysseus fell over in it's struggle, but then began rolling from side to side, attempting to crush Roland underneath it. Roland back flipped several times to avoid it's attack. After a few minutes, the Odysseus managed to get back to it's knees, it's fists still dead weight. It roared in anger and began charging up a energy blast from it's chest.

Roland moved quickly towards the Odysseus, and at the moment it began firing, he leaped with both hands interlocked and slammed down on the Odysseus's head, cracking the beast slowly in half from the head down. Roland touched down in the middle of the energy backlash, his greatcoat blown off him as the energy rushed past him.

Roland cracked his neck to the right and then to the left, then calmly picked up his greatcoat.

"Not much of a threat to the Warrior of Courage!" he said with a hearty laugh as he looked over and saw Gunamnex take down his Odysseus opponent.

<Which I will right sometime later.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:25 am

Nexus was surrounded by several Ravain and was about to be ripped to shreds before he called, "Time!" Time froze for a second, Nexus flipping on to the Inverse Time plane. He called many lances to stab the enemies before flipping back to the normal plane. "Iron Maiden." The Ravain were skewered.

Meanwhile...

Skife and Felix leapt up to meet the armada. Guitars appeared in their hands. Skife and Felix began to play, calling a myriad of magic, ranging from elemental spells to Meteor, Holy and Ultima.

Also meanwhile...

Shelke started to summon Eidolons and Espers. These tools of destruction were wreaking havoc on the Ravain.

Finally...

Starblade and Vincent were destroying the Ravain by the 10's before encountering a Queen. "****!"

<The list of summons:
Brynhildr - 13
Calcabrina - 4
Syldra - 5
Ultima, The High Seraph - 12
Land Worm - varied
Hecatoncheir - 13
Giant of Babil - iv
Zalera, The Death Seraph - 12
Ifrit - varied
Shiva - varied
Ramuh - varied
Carbuncle - varied
Magic Pot - varied
Demon Wall - 4, 12
Magus Sisters - varied
Odin - varied
Phoenix - varied
Alexander - varied
Leviathan - varied
Bahamut - varied
Chocobo - varied
Moogle - varied
Mandragora - varied
Bomb - varied
Asura - 4
Titan - varied
Atomos - varied
Iron Giant - varied
Cactuar - varied
Tonberry - varied
Malboro - varied
Ultros - varied
Typhon - varied
Deathgaze - varied
Behemoth - varied
PuPu - 8, 10
Lich - varied
Marilith - varied
Kraken - varied
Tiamat - varied
Scarmiglione - 4
Cagnazzo - 4
Barbariccia - 4
Rubicante - 4
Gilgamesh - varied
Ultima Weapon - varied
Omega - varied
Shinryu - varied>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:58 pm

"Hey, Rex, shouldn't we go back down and help? I think there's more than the umpteen-hundred thousand our little Magnet Cross Slash manuever killed..." Aleri was worried about his friends.
Rexial shrugged. He knew better. "We wouldn't be any good. We used up all our strength. You used a lot to to the magical part, and then went and helped slice 'em up. You have more stamina than me, but you're MORE exhausted. If we went down there, we'd just get in the way."
"Right... but I still think we should do something to help."
"We could send them healing items. That's pretty much it. Let's hurry up and see who's here. ...Of course, let me mess with 'em first. I haven't been able to do this since four months ago."
"Fine, just don't go too far."
The darker half grinned as he shadowmelded into the floor.

Inside the castle, a voice resonated, echoing. It sounded very... Bass.
"Welcome to Castle Asylum, the castle that is an asylum for those who would fight the more Chaotic of forces. It holds many powerful beings. Dark, Light, Fire, Water, Metal, Earth, Storm, Skill, Death, Wind, Energy... Humans, Nobodies, In-between, Wookies, Moogles, Saiyans, and others. Beware, as the castle partially conforms to your will. You will see whatever you think you should see. Stay at your own peril, Wielder of the Keyblade..."
The shadow of a nearby table in the hall changed shape into a humanoid figure.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:20 pm

i sigh,my keyblade disappears,and i go back out to the main entrance in the castle,not noticing the humaniod table when i passed it and not minding the voice i just heard,thinking it was my imagination

Last edited by LightRoxas13 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Aleri was standing around outside. "I hope Rexial didn't say anything stupid..." He turned, saw Maxgen, and facepalmed. "ReeeeeEEEEX! What did you say to her?! ...Don't mind the evil voice, that's just Rexial. He likes messing around with people." He ran inside.
"REXIAL! Where are you!?"
The shadow sprung up from the floor and shaped into the Skillful Swordsman. "Here."
"What did you say THIS time?!"
"...'Stay at your own peril.' In hindsight, that was a stupid idea... But where would she go anyway? It's not like she can leave this world... All our Gummi Ships are at Sythisle, and you need an Armor Piece to use a Keyblade Glider."
"Even so, you'd better apologize. You'll probably be the one training her..."
"Actually, no. I'll train Kizu. YOU have a Keyblade, so YOU train the Keyblade Girl."
"Fine."
Rexial walked outside to Maxgen. "Sorry for... being an ominous voice. I won't do it again, I promise. There's really no peril in being at Castle Asylum, unless your room is next to Dispatch's. The guy's a battle-junkie Saiyan."

<The fight with the Ravain should be just about over...>
<Man, Lance has had a rough week. Just the other day, he had to fight Chaos, and everybody else had to fight about a million Genesis Clones. Then, today, he's had to fight off twice as many Ravain.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:04 pm

"Its ok.Not the worst thing thats happened to me so far." Didnt really bother me anyway
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:29 pm

"Well, there's worse ahead. The guy you saw before is Aleri, a Keyblade Wielder. If you join, he'll train you to use that key of yours. ...Be glad it's him, and not me. My training is a nightmare. I am Rexial, but some call me Rex. So... whaddaya say? About joining, I mean. You would get to see other worlds, learn hidden truths, become stronger, and get a discount on Ice Cream besides."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:34 pm

"Well ive got nothin' better to do and i dont know where to go sooo yeah im joining."
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:40 pm

"Alright. So now that that's done, let's see... Do you know about Magic? Dark Corridors? Light Corridors? Dimension Links? Wayfinders? Items? Keyblade Gliders? Elements? Limits? Summons? Combos, Keychains, Dual Wielding? Tell me everything you know about fighting and methods of interworld transportation."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:45 pm

I have to rerun every word he said through my mind,"What? I know nothing of what you just said...except for elements....but even that isnt a lot."
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:56 pm

"Hey, that reminds me. Sally? Where is my iPod?" Zane asked Sally.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:21 pm

<Yes Ivan, Daxma, Naxcel, and Xalen where in Celestial Grounds. I plane on what happened there to be a flachback.....And I don't think the fight with the Ravain is quite over yet>

On of the Knights Naxcel was fighting charged at the young Nobody trying to crush him with its over sized sword. "So I take you your ass kicked first?" Naxcel asked lifting up his lance to deflect the attack. When the two weapons clashed the Ravains sword shattered. "Please don't tell me that is all you got." Naxcel asked with a disappointed tone.
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:39 pm

Rexial shrugged. "I didn't expect much from somebody with no memory. Lemme give you a rundown..."

-Dark Corridors-
Corridors made of Darkness that connect from one point to another, and allow you to not only go between two points, but between worlds. They are excellent for hiding. The downside is, they erode your Heart unless you either have an Armor Piece or are wearing an Org. Coat.
Note: Sometimes, DCs will not work! There are certain areas and energy fields that nullify them!

-Light Corridors-
Same concept as DCs, but made of Light. Not much good for hiding, though. They are harder to generate, and don't erode your Heart. It is rather painful to travel through them relative to the amount of Darkness in your Heart. They can go certain places a DC won't take you.

-Magic-
Magic is using MP to cast spells. The basic ones are Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, and Cure. More difficult spells include Reflega, Firaga, Thundaga, and Magnega. There are even more complex spells that do not have names.

-Dimension Link-
When your Heart links to another, you can call upon the skills and commands of the other person. Your normal command set and Finisher are replaced with the other until the D-Link is terminated.
Note: You will run out of energy if you keep your D-Link too long!

-Wayfinder-
A Star-shaped charm that helps D-Links.

-Items-
Items are... well, items! Anything you carry in your hammerspace or pockets is considered an item. Some Items can be used in battle, like a Potion. Some, like a picture, can't. Some can be equipped to give you new abilities or boost your stats.

-Keyblade Glider-
An alternate form of the Keyblade. If you have an Armor Piece, you can transform your Keyblade into one of these small flyers to traverse the worlds. Gummi Ships are safer, though.

-Armor Piece-
An accessory that, for males, is usually a shoulderpad with a round plate. Hitting that plate will cover the wearer in armor that allows safe passage through DCs and the Lanes Between, as well as Interspace. Also allows Keyblade Wielders (and some others, see Siks) to transform their weapons into rides.

-Limit-
Limits are a skill reserved for when the user is in a critical situation. Some Limits can be used anytime, but use up all MP, others are usable when hurt badly enough. These skills are powerful, and have Anti-spamming capability, so don't even try.

-Summon-
Summoning calls forth another being to help you. This takes energy, though. The Summon will act differently depending on who it is.

-Combo-
Strike at an enemy multiple times to pull off a Combo. The final blow in a Combo is usually the strongest, and some enemies require a Combo Finisher to be defeated. (See: Kingdom Hearts II Bosses)

-Keychain-
At the hilt of most Keyblades, there is a chain clipped on. Switch the Keychain with another to transform the Keyblade into a different one.

-Dual Wielding-
The art of fighting with two weapons at one. To achieve this, one ususally must have the Synch Blade ability. Dual Wielding is incredibly powerful, and is usually only used by experts.

"Whew... That's all the topics I mentioned. By the way, Elements don't determine weaknesses except in certain cases. Usually, Elements only have to do with your fighting style and what kind of magic you specialize in. I'd say that the first spell you'll pick up on is Aero. ...Of course, with Magic, Elements DO matter, but only the Elemental Triangle: Fire, Thunder, Blizzard. It's not like Earth beats Skill, Skill beats Metal, or anything like that. Got that all memorized?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next