TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
lethalityComplex
XGeass
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
Eques tenebrarum
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
AKeybladeYouSay
14 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 15 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  khfreak358 Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:53 pm

<It probably won't come as a surprise that I imagined Rexial sounding like Axel in that last sentence. What a Face >
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:54 pm

Gunamnex glided through the ranks of pawns, a few calculative slashes dispatching them as he headed towards the Odysseus. A group of knights attempted to stop him, and Gunamnex leaped up to avoid their strikes. With a wave of his free hand, Gunamnex summons a portal of light above them, which pulls the knights up into it like a magnet. Making a crushing motion with his open hand, Gunamnex causes the portal to collapse, obliterating the knights. As he touched down, the Odysseus in front of him roared.

"Your judgement has been decided, prepare for your demise." He said calmly as the Odysseus raised its fists in preparation for a slam. Gunamnex dodged the slam, leaping up to avoid the shock wave as well. The Odysseus attempted to strike him down from the air, but Gunamnex simply glided around the frantic waving of the Odysseus' fists. When it tired, Gunamnex seized the opportunity and struck at its face with the butt end his keyblade, sending the Odysseus onto its back. It roared as it stood again.

Gunamnex held out his keyblade above him, blade pointed down. With his open hand beneath the blade, Gunamnex summons two portals, one massive one above the Odysseus, another smaller one in the palm of his open hand. A crown symbol, like that on his armored form, appears across Gunamnex's chest.

"Fate is my guiding light, and I wield its power to banish all tainted beings." Gunamnex mutters as he drops his keyblade down into the portal of light within his palm. Above the Odysseus, the keyblade reappears, but much larger in scale. The Odysseus attempted to block the keyblade as it fell, but the weight of it far outweighed the Odysseus' strength. It fell to its knees as the force of the keyblade broke through its defense. The keyblade pierced through the Odysseus' neck, and it fell to the ground, lifeless. The energy released sent dust outward in all directions. As the dust settled, Gunamnex touched down and slowly waked over to the downed Ravain, which was slowly dissipating. He reached down with one hand and picked up his keyblade from where it stood. The crown image slowly faded from his chest as he dismissed his keyblade and looked over towards where Roland was.

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:56 pm

"I think so.But I'll probably pick up on it sooner or later."
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Location : In state,in a town,in a house....im not gonna tell you cause you might stalk me

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:20 pm

"I don't know, maybe it's in your r--..." Sally's voice trailed off. She played over the moment in her head when she had smashed the thing with the heel of her boot.
"I-I don't know where it could be."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:15 am

Daxma's chain blades coiled around the around the King and Queen Ravain. The bladed side of Ragnarok deeper and deeper into the Ravain as the chains tightened each passing second. "I wounder why Seth was so worried about you Ravain?" He askes himself as Ravain are cut into shreds and fade away to dust. "Well at least he was right about me being able to kill them."
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:30 am

Lance laughed for some odd reason, "Time for the grand finale!"
(Power Surge! Maximillian Willright: All's End V2 Lv 4)

Lance glowed with power, "Show me what you've got!"

The ravain around him were corraled by Nothing's Tendrils as he jumped away from the tightening mass that centered the Ravain together.

"Fall to the Dark!" Lance began to teleport at high speeds hurling his keyblades into the tightened mass while the blades were imbued in hellfire. Then, he paused midair and summoned his blades back.

"Rise to the Light!" He hurled his blades now covered in holy fire through the mass of Ravain, when the blades hit the ground below the Ravain they fired dual Morning Stars launching the blades out to the edge of each side of the mass.

"TO FACE ALL'S END!" Light swords rained from the sky, Dark spikes shot from the ground and black abyssal fire tore through the mass of Ravain utterly eliminating them.

Thanatos slashed at Soren with a powerful blow knocking him back,

"To extinguish the Black Rose's roots in the light."

He shot his palm towards Soren firing a black and red dark laser,

"YOU."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:51 am

A mass of the toxic snakes flew down and melded into a infront of Soren, shielding him from the blast. Ivan was now behind Thanatos pointing Serpent's Fang at the back of his neck. "Sorry, but I already made a claim on that "root"."
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:58 am

Thanatos turned on the man, "You DARE challenge me?!" His hand burned with Dark Firaga.

"Fool."

He fired a blast of Dark Firaga before quickly following with a slash of his sword.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:25 am

Ivan counteers the Dark Firaga with his own Toxic Firaga. He then blocks the sword strick with his keyblade then grabs Thanatos by the throat. "Me a fool?" Ivan asks as he tightens his grip. "Trust me my friend calling me that will decrease your life expectancy.....drastically." He then seems to push Thanatos to the side as many of the serpents he summoned all converge on their masters new enemy. As they drew closer on their target they all fussed to make a colossal snake before crashing into their target.
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:33 am

Thanatos' eyes glowed with a newfound fury as his blade glowed with dark energy, "DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE HARBINGER OF DEATH!" He roared as he sliced the snake clean in half before lunging at Ivan with a vicsous, light speed combo.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:42 am

Soren didn't move he was feeling unmatched anger within him. His skin and clothes turned black as his eyes turned into yellow orbs and b
he grew claws and fangs. Anit Soren made a comeback and he was pissed. He zipped at thanatos bla
ocking the combo
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:53 am

Tony was, at the time, hiding in the corner of the castle, welding something out of view.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:05 am

Alice opened a mind link with Soren, "STOP! He's not our enemy right now. Let him fight Ivan. They'll only wear eachother down so the fight is easier for you."

Thanatos glowered at Anti-Soren, "My pride is at stake, you are not of importance now, Crystal Prince." He knocked Soren away with the butt of his blade.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:13 am

Tony quickly flew up to everyone who was fighting and have them each a sort of spirit metal boomerang, afterwards flying back to his hiding place.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:54 am

A Dark Corridor opened in the Gray Area of The Castle That Never Was.

Enter Nexas and Rexin into view. Rexin acts as a third in command. Not by strength. But by relations to Nexas. Rexin is there when a member is acting to highly of themselves. Nexas to there instructing the entire plans of The Division. Torbrex acts as the sideline. He hasn't returned.

"Erntxt. What happened?" Nexas signaled. He turned his head to the windows. One with a big crack due to Nexas' rage on Nathan. And the other window completely destroyed. This is unknown. Why would the window be gone?

The other windows perfect.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:50 pm

"I'll tell you the same thing I told your little poster boy here," said Erntxt, tilting his head slightly towards Kycxir, "I killed some dudes, which in turn amped up my powers." Then he saw the window, "As for that window, your guess is as good as mine."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:56 pm

Aleri had found a Struggle Sword and was now walking outside. "Heeeey! Since I'm gonna be the one training you tommorrow, how 'bout we practice a little? Tommorrw you learn the basics, and maybe some advanced stuff. I have a training schedual."

<I'm afraid that I'll need to be able to fast-forward to do the whole "One week of Training" thing. I just hope that everybody can settle their affairs before I have to start the next day. Otherwise, they'll have to deal with their little skirmishes dragging on fo eight days. ...Oh, and Kizu should probably wake from her random coma before training starts. (Heh, I remember when my characters went into random comas. Aaron once dropped Xeromus into the stomach of some random dog or something because my computer was broken Razz)>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:12 pm

<Yep. The Poodle's Stomach That Never Was. Then Siks pulled him out. Good times. Goooood times.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:18 pm

<If I were online at the time, Aaron wouldn't be alive right now... But he's too awesome to kill off. ...Actually, if I were online at the time, Xeromus would have answered Aaron's question, and he wouldn't have been sent to TPSTNW.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:25 pm

<Well, actually, Aaron's question and Xero's being sent to TPSTNW happened in the same post, so you wouldn't have had the chance anyway. Razz >
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:44 pm

<I have a distinct feeling that Roland may be watching the training session, due to his previous interest in sword techniques. I flat out keep trying to figure out where to send my lads next, too confusing.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:53 pm

"Im good with that." i say finding a Struggle Sword and running outside
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Location : In state,in a town,in a house....im not gonna tell you cause you might stalk me

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:38 pm

Aleri smirked. "Since you're a beginner, I'll go easy. 'Sides, I'm a pretty skilled swordsman. En garde!" He sprinted towards her, his toy weapon held to his right, pointed diagonally forward-up-slightly right. <Like KHII Sora's "Running in battle" motion.>

<...Al is less versed in sword techniques, but has greater stamina. Rexial has much less stamina, but makes up for it with amazing technique.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:00 pm

Anti Soren dodged the strike and moved back to Alice. "Yes ma'am" he said as he turned back to normal. "Rat bastard is going to be judged when he dies anyway...and I'm not going to make his punishment nice" he growled as a Queen bore down on them raising her fist to crush them. Soren jumped and stopped it. "This Prince has more time to spend, but" he looked up as Tyson in Choas form hovered behind the ravain with Rising Chaos pointed at its back. "Its time for this beast to go to hell and never come back" The Vampire finished before blasting the massive beast and incerrating it.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:11 pm

<Wow, TPSTNW. I just almost felt nostalgia somehow. Neutral>

<And it was R who broke the window. Razz>

Kyxcir leaped off the couch and ran to Erntxt. Pushing Medix to the floor interupting her healing process. Kyxcir grabbed Erntxt by the throat and squeezed. "You keep your mouth shut, kid! If it wasn't for me we'd have 8 intruders breathing down our necks right now! You haven't done anything to help with our cause since you got here! You're almost never here! I may seem happy at times, but never cross me, kid!"

"Kyxcir! That's enough!" Nexas yelled.

Kyxcir ignored the Reaper. Kyxcir just appilied more pressure.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next