TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
lethalityComplex
XGeass
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
Eques tenebrarum
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
AKeybladeYouSay
14 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 13 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:09 am

"Erntxt!" Kyxcir said cheerfully. "You okay? Hey, Medix. I think I'm fine. Go heal Erntxt"

Medix gasp a bit. "All right". She stood up amd walled over to the member. She leaned on her knees and started to heal him.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:14 am

Erntxt smirked at that. "Better than ever. Anything fun happen while I was gone?"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:24 am

"Ive got another question," i begin looking down at the gray-ish white castle floor,"I do get my own room right?" eh stupid question but im not that smart
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Location : In state,in a town,in a house....im not gonna tell you cause you might stalk me

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:19 am

Skife's armor reappeared as he stood up. A blue light enveloped Skife. "Time for the Evolution." His hands started to crystalize, It stopped before it crystalized his whole hand. The crystal broke and a new set of weapons appeared before him. "Perfect." He connected to the mindlink. I'm going to gather some forces, Aleri. It should help in the plan He then contacted Shelke. "Shelke, I need you to call in the armada." Shelke understood this as she put in some commands. Her data copy gained wings as she flew up to meet an armada of aircraft.

<Theme is: >
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:26 am

Genova and Tanku stood back to back, smirking as they slashed, shot, crushed and blasted Ravain agter Ravain
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:32 am

Felix met up with Skife. Felix said, "Genova and Tanku look like they need some help. You ready?" as Masamune flashed into his hands. "More than ready" Skife said, as Graceful Dahlia appeared in his. They both jumped into the circle of Ravain, landing next two the two. They both yelled, "Twincast! Data Blast!" and a huge beam of data fired at the Ravain, slicing them to pieces.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:40 am

"Do you remember any of the lyrics?" Sally asked.

Norio replied, "Of course, as long as you're joining."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:46 am

"Well since ive got nothing better to do,yeah im joining."
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Location : In state,in a town,in a house....im not gonna tell you cause you might stalk me

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:54 am

"Great! We'll just have to wait for the others to come back for you to be initiated. And, I gotta warn you, our members aren't exactly all humans. We've got a moogle... A Wookie..."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:58 am

Skife backflip-kicked a Ravain through the door, then stabbed it in the head. "Then there's us, the Spirit Walkers."
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:58 am

<Yes, they are. The rooks were already damaged during the parry phase, and the explosion was a projection of their keyblades' power, which has been specially infused with spirit materia.>

<Plus, I be a haxing fool afro >

Gunamnex and Roland looked up to see the young King land down next to them.

"Nice" Roland says with a slight chuckle.

Gunamnex draws back his hood, a faint glow starting to radiant from him as his face appeared.

"Oxthmas is holding the other front, the others are currently handling the main force with some kind of plan."

Gunamnex abruptly raises his keyblade towards the distance
"That leaves just them to deal with for now"

A trio of massive darkside-like Ravain are seen marching towards them, pawns and tanks forming ranks in front.

"Eh, I've dealt with worse things." Roland says as he summons his keyblade to his hand and flips it into his reverse grip, his gloves shining once more.

"Master Lance, you may take point." Gunamnex says as the strange energy begins to radiate more brightly from him. He brings his keyblade to bear across his chest.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:04 am

"A what and a what?!"
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:10 am

<Am I the only one who wants a new member to see Kotank and immediately freak out?>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:26 am

<No>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:50 am

<Nope.>
"Don't worry about it, just take a look around. It would help if you could examine what you see as part of your orientation."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:02 am

"Alright."
<I have absolutly no idea how to do this.>
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:30 am

Lance nodded, "My pleasure."

Lance charged forward as his blades erupted into blue holy fire, "Burn Away!" He called as his blade collided with the first pawn sending it sprawling into its allies behind it.

And with this, the conflict began as the ranks of Ravain surged forward, Lance flipped backwards summoning a Glory Hound that dashed forward cutting down many more of the ranks before Lance himself followed after it.

The hound jumped into the air and Lance followed after it, "To Glory!" He used the hound's back as a springboard launching himself higher to face level with the darkside-like Ravain, "AND ONWARD!" His blades both became Tartarus as the Glory Hound dissappeared and Lance charged and fired dual Dark Vipers into the giant's face sending it to it's knees clutching its face.

Lance spun in midair and changed the course of his forward momentum luanching himself into the Ravain's chest with dual Elysiums equipped, "MORNING STAR!!!" A surge of light erupted from within the creature as Lance's blades made contact.

Lance landed as the creature let loose a roar of pain and died, "SO?" Lance changed one of the Elysiums to Tartarus, "Who else thinks they can take me?" The battalion surrounding him charged forward all ready to avenge thier fallen leader.

"Let's go then." Lance began to skillfully destroy the incoming Pawns and Tanks without letting the Tank's explosives detonate.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:45 am

<Tanks? You mean Knights?>

Soren saw the Knights were starting to shift into Queens and Kings. These Ravain were twice the size of a Knight and a Darkside combined they had no face, eyes nose lips fangs nothing, the body was oddly like Gaurd Armors, the limbs seperate from the body but flashed with red engery, then first of them snapped open their chest plates and a large portion of the villagers disappeared inside of them. then the red engery brightened qiuckly.

Soren cursed as He fought thanatos and watched the Ravains Ranks change. "Why are you here!" He demanded as he slashed at Thanatos with both his blades.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:58 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah3yh23ZfIY

"Venenosus Serpentes." Said a familiar voice atop of Castle Willright. A large green cloud then formed over the castle. This cloud then took the shape of thousands of snakes. Ivan Arks stared down at the Ravain. "Delete." Was his finale command before all the serpents rained down from the sky attacking all the Ravain.

Naxcel walked up to a group of Knights with his lance Glory resting on his shoulder. "So which one of you two want their @$$es kicked first?" He asked with with a laugh.

A song played across the battle which sounded like it came from a flute. Xalen was leaning on the castle wall playing his flute Rem. He looked up to see that most of the pawn Ravain starting to fall asleep. Yes, listen to my siren song and fall into an eternal slumber. He thought to him self.

"How pathetic you things are." Daxma said walking up to the King and Queen. "Attacking villagers like that, especially when they are powerless to fight back is just sad." He then raises his hand creating a Desteny Gate that forced open the King's and Queens's chest plates freeing villagers. Nobody thorns then form around his hands summoning his blade whip chains Ragnarok. "Why don't you try fighting someone more of your level?"
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:09 am

Zane then repeated to Sally what she was mumbling.

<Wasn't Ivan in Celestial Grounds and a chain blade passed his face?>

"Yeah, a lot actually". Kyxcir said. "We got four new members in total. Xemla: An Archer. Xiyum and Muyix. One was a Heartless. But now they're gone. And finally Medix: a healer. And Nexas made his offer to those Organization XIV guys. That's all I am able to say at the moment. Oh, and Xiand's a pirate. Torbrex hasn't returned yet".

After Kyxcir explained to Erntxt as to what happened, there were footsteps that could be heard from the distance. The spiky blonde member came out.

"Rexin". Kyxcir welcomed.

"Where's Nexas?" Rexin asked emotionless.

"He didn't say".

"Was he asleep and woke up and just left?"

"Yeah"

And with that Rexin opened a Dark Corridor and entered it closing it behind.

"So much for him. Hey, Erntxt. Where ya been?"

XxxX

Nexas looked up to the sky. It already started to redden.

The Dark Corridor opened up and out came Rexin.

"S'up" Nexas greeted with a smirk.

Rexin gave a chuckle and smiled. "S'up to you". He said as he went over and leaned against the wall with Nexas.

There was a slient moment for a while. They just stared at the red cloudy sky above.

"Nexas," Rexin called. "Why can't we be friends like before?"

"That's a little harsh. I always saw us as best friends even after, well, this" Nexas said as he motioned his hands over his body. Hinting to the transformation of their Nobody selves.

"But we need hearts for friendship".

"Nah we don't"

Nire looked over at Sean. As did his best friend. Sean smiled.

"Let me ask you one thing, Nexas" Rexin stated.

Nexas continue to look at Rexin. "Go for it".

"Can you feel? Feel emotions".

The question didn't seem to phase him much. All Nexas did was smile and look up to the sky.

"I wonder why the sun sets red". Nexas said almost oblvious to the question at hand.

Rexin closed his eyes smiling gently. "Tell me if you ever find out the answer" Rexin told his best friend. It probably didn't seem like it at first glance, but Rexin was actually telling Nexas to find out if he can feel emotions.

"I'll tell ya whenever I get the answer" Nexas understood completely. He then used his hands to make him stand up. "It's gettin' late. Better get back". Nexas then extended his hand to his best friend. His black gloved hand. Rexin reached over and grabbed it and picked himself up. Nexas opened up a Dark Corridor and they both entered it and closed it behind them.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:46 pm

Erntxt cracked his neck and said, "Long story short, I fought a few guys and used them to amp up my powers. Hence my recent going from that massive muscle-head to, well this." At the last part he gestured slightly to himself, making sure not to move too much so as not to disturb Medix's healing.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:13 pm

<Ha! I was already listening to the Red Wings theme when I read that post! ...And not enough people were in position for the plan. I could start it now, if we really want to end the fight. Of course, there may be a few people who want to badass their way through.>

-Okay, is everybody in position? Mages, bind them in place, now!-
Aleri contributed his own magical energies to the spell, boosting it further. Now, all Mages had to use any magic or skill that would force the enemies onto the hill.
-Once they're all forced into place, all Fighters will ready their attacks! Remember, we're going for a kind of dash attack that cuts right through them to the other side, not just hapazard slashing and hacking!-
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:51 pm

Necro used the Force to help push the Ravain together.

Once they were through, Siks, Kotank and Susan all charged forward, attempting a clean slash through. Or, punch through, in Kotank's case.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:01 pm

Sally thought for a moment before going to the computer in the corner of the room. She started to look up the lyrics to the song she had been mumbling.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:05 pm

-Fighters, ATTACK NOW!-

Al summoned both his OMEGA Weapon and TELOS and slashed right through the circle of Ravain. Just these four or five attacks had wiped out more than the combined effort of everybody ('cept the Observers and Lance) until now. THey were finally making a dent in the Ravain forces.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next