TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
lethalityComplex
XGeass
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
Eques tenebrarum
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
AKeybladeYouSay
14 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 12 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:50 pm

"Well, it was started by Xeromus, a noble wielder of the scythe. He united us to fight against Org. XIII.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:53 pm

"Org. XIII? Sounds a little familar." i mutter quietly,"But why fight them?"
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Location : In state,in a town,in a house....im not gonna tell you cause you might stalk me

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:14 pm

A voice spoke from nowhere, heard by those in Castle Asylum. "Because, they were a bunch of ***es. Their leader was screwing up the worlds for years."

"Alright, now let's form two groups: Mages to hold them in place, and Fighters to cut them down." Rexial said, sending a mental signal to the other fighters.
Aleri had stopped, and was looking into the distance... "What...? Is that... one of the Observers? The one that nearly mowed me down when the fight started..." He shook his head and concentrated. "We should have plenty of Fighters, so as many people who can function as Mages, gather at Point B! Fighters, gather at Point A!"
Then he mindlinked to convey the plan. -Alright, so all Mages will compress all Ravain into a group on that hill next to Point A. Fighters will all combine their power and slash through them, reducing them to single digits. Got it?-
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:21 pm

Got it, Necro, Siks, and the others responded, the former heading for Point B and the latter two for Point A.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:23 pm

"Sally!" Zane exclaimed. "I brought you here after you passed out. I thought if you stayed they would get to you". Zane walked over and sat on the bed. "You was muttering in your sleep".

XxxX

White walked over to the Spirit Weapon Zane left behind. He slipped his foot under it amd it propelled up. He grabbed it and went into a fighting stance. His open palm facing forward, while his blade in his other hand. He turned around and sprinted into a crowd of Ravain. Arc slash dispating two, grabbing one by the neck throwing it into one followed by stabbing into it's back killing both, he backflipped and slash another. One made a leaping claw strike into his chest. "Ahhh!" He grabbed it and threw into the floor stepping on it. It tried to free itself from White's boot. It struggled. White applied presure amd it disappeared. "Hmph". He turned around as none were left. And began to walk but the same reappeared and slash some of White's hair right off. "Ow!" He said. He took the blade and pierced it.

White bended down and pick up his hair. He looked at it and it started to change into a more to tmore of a ebony ccolor. He gasped. He looked at his own long hair. Still colorless as a blank piece of paper.

He closed his eyes. "it's good to let out the anger itside. Especally when no one is around". He opened his eyes and ran into the Forrest. After awhile he came out and found himself around more Ravaine. And fellow members of Org.XIV.

"Hey! I've found you guys! Zane left this weapon" He tried to hold it up but it quickly fell to the floor. "Aw, man". He picked it again.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:26 am

"Yeah, that." Norio said.

Sally covered her eyes.
"What was I muttering?"
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:27 am

<LOL, I could not even begin to discuss my OC's, too many things to cover. I do know that Oxthmas is still dodging the massive ravain and my pal Gregor is still rummaging about in his warehouse after leaving Nicholas outside.>

<Oxthmas' army is still currently holding the line in the opposite direction of the main fight. Think "1000 heartless battle" but on a hundreds times that scale.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:17 am

Shelke ran over to a computer sitting on a table and put on her headgear. "Performing Synaptic Net Dive in 3... 2... 1..." She then heard some whirring coming from behind her and saw a data copy of her self, clad in armor. Twin blades appeared in the copy's hands. The copy jumped into the fray and started slashing Ravain like mad. Shelke had a smile on her face.

<And the theme is:
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:19 am

"That helps so much." i mutter sarcastically
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Location : In state,in a town,in a house....im not gonna tell you cause you might stalk me

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:22 am

"Trust me, you'll learn more about them later."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:24 am

"K.But whats with this war that Caxom talked about earlier?"
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:31 am

Skife dashed past them. "What are you slack-jawed gawkers doing!? Get out here and fight!" Skife rent two more Ravain in two with Graceful Dahlia before swapping to Eternal Flame. Skife went nuts on the enemies, slicing and burning them.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:35 am

"I honestly have no idea. Come on, let's go inside." Said Norio, shortly after doing so.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:37 am

<I thought they were inside....oh well>
"Oh..." I say queitly following him in
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:49 am

"Oh cr-!" Skife was knocked through the front door of the castle and slid across the floor. He used magic to seal the door so no Ravain got in and tried to get up. His armor disappeared as well as Eternal Flame. He fell back on his stomach. He thought to himself, You've taken more of a beating than this! Get up! "Damn it."
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:57 am

<Hmm, I thought the ravain were far from the Willright castle, oh well...>

"Aye lad, you best get up and push them back. Wouldn't have to save your sorry ass already."

Roland drops down from above and looks down at Skife.

"A bit of a mess you are. Better fix that right up, eh comrade?"

Gunamnex appears next to Roland, hood obscuring his face.

"Indeed"

Gunamnex waves a hand in a star like pattern, causing a healing light to appear on Skife.

"That should let you get back up through sheer willpower now."

Roland turns to face the main door. Rolling up the sleeves of his greatcoat, Roland brings his keyblade to bear across his chest, reverse grip as is his style. Gunamnex readies his keyblade in his usual stance as well. The two chuckle slightly and look to each other.

"You know my old friend, I believe a few pints are in order after this"
"Indeed my dear friend. The tab is on me."
"I'll make you regret that promise."
"True, very true."

The two laugh again, walking slowly towards the door.

<When I wake up again, I'm making an epic post. Get ready to wrap up this war, lol.>

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:36 pm

< >

The two keyblade masters of the past raise their free hands in unison, pointing at the door. A massive aero spell flows forth, breaking the door's magic seal and almost ripping the massive doors off their hinges. The mighty wind that erupts forth sends the Ravain at the door flying back. Roland and Gunamnex dart out like cracks of lightning, the two running side by side, separated by only a few feet. Their keyblades whirl around them, shredding into the Ravain pawns that get in their path.

A column of Tanks attempt to strike down the pair. Roland tosses his keyblade towards the advancing column, Gunamnex leaping onto it as it soars forward. Before the tanks can react, Gunamnex goes through all of them, severing the explosive devices from each one with precision unparallelled. Turning around again, Gunamnex leaps off Roland's keyblade, causing it to spin like a strike raid. The keyblade tears apart the tanks before returning to Roland. The two continue to run, their keyblades now arching with light energy.

Rooks appear around the two, causing them to finally stand still, back to back.

"[i]Submit warriors, you cannot win this battle.[i]" one of the rooks says in a hissing kind of voice.

"Sorry, but you are the ones who are out of luck, running into us." Roland says with a hearty laugh. The rooks converge on the two. Parrying the fangs of the Rooks with ease, Roland and Gunamnex rotate in step, slashing back at the Rooks when they reel back from being parried. After what seemed like an eternity, the two still stood surrounded.

"Let's finish this" Roland says as his gloves begin to glow with the symbol of kingdom hearts.
"I couldn't agree more."

The two leap high into the air, the rooks trying in vain to snatch them down, their fangs just short. The two keyblade masters, side by side though facing opposite directions, grasped each others open hand and pointed their keyblades towards the horde below.

"Kingdom's Light!" The two yell out, as a barrage of light bursts erupted from both keyblades. The ground below erupts into a maelstrom of explosions as the light bursts impact. A large cloud of dust kick ups, enshrouding the two as they touch down.

From out of the falling dust cloud emerges the two, only slight cuts on their clothing.

"I see another column of tanks approaching comrade." Roland says as he dismisses his keyblade and cracks his knuckles.
"It never ends" Gunamnex says with a sigh. His thought turn to Yuki for a moment, but he clears his head immediately when Roland puts a hand on his shoulder.

"I'll make sure you see her again. Darn if I know why, but she's a good person for you." Roland says with a smile before darting off ahead. Gunamnex looks up into the sky for a moment before following his oldest friend back into battle.

<I assume Rooks are those serpent ones that Gunamnex fought from before?>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:17 pm

<Oh, ****... PLEASE tell me that the Observers are badass enough to bypass the "If you explode a Ravain,the situation gets worse" rule... Otherwise, that epic post just served to make things worse.>

-Hurry! All Fighters to Point A, all Mages to Point B! Hurry it up!-

<I want to use the plan to eliminate the Ravain, but only about four people are in position. I'd like it if a few more people actually responded with something like "Alright, I'll go to Point B.">
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:28 pm

Thanatos sees Soren and Alice while still fighting with Lance, "Sever the light in which the Black Rose takes root then she may finally fall." Thanatos dissappeared in a DC and appeared in front of Soren slashing at him with his katana.

Lance looked to Soren and Alice as Alice parried the blade that had slashed at Soren, "They can handle themselves." He surged with light energy now, both blades becoming Elysium, "I'll give the Observers a hand." He sprinted forward mowing down the Pawns, Rooks, and Bishops that dare stand in his path before he caught sight of Roland and Gunamnex. He jumped into the air and charged each of his blades with a Morning Star before air dashing through a Tank that stood between himself and the dou. He landed in a kneeling position next to the duo.

"Let's end this shall we?" The Tank fell into peices behind him as he stood up and faced the oncoming wave of Tanks. The creature's explosive seemed to have disentegrated into the surge of light energy that cut through the fallen enemy keeping the explosive from detonating.

Thalia burst from the battlefield on a gale of wind, she had been fighting all along with a pair of Spirit Shuriken. She landed near Point B rushing there with an Airdash, "Plans? Whose got one? There's just too many of these goddamn things..."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:47 pm

-Yes, there's too many. That's what my plan is for. Get ready...-
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:12 pm

Soren jumped at thanatos as his left blade turned into Broken Spirit.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:00 pm

"I'm not sure. It sounded like a song. Nothng I've heard of before".

XxxX

"Hey! Aleri! What's the plan?" White yelled over.

XxxX

A Dark Corridor opened up within a corner of a ally and out come Nexas eating an Sea-Salt ice cream
bar. He continued to walk and as he reached the end of the ally he threw the stick away into the ground. He then walk the town. Walking and walking. To no where. He walked for several hours just simply walking. He hasn't been in the town for a long time. He then made it to the center of the city where the shop area was. He then found that exact wall he leaned on when he met L-E-A Lea.

[Music fades out]

Nexas looked up to the blue sky. His knee raised. His arm on that knee. And his right leg straight.

The blue sky held many clouds drifting in the heavens.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:07 pm

-White, you should be in the Fighters' group. Head to Point A. Since this is a Mindlink, you'll automatically know what I mean. The plan is to have all Mages at Point B magically force all Ravain on that hill enxt to Point A. Then, all Fighters will surround and anihilate the Ravain.-
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:09 pm

Got it!

White ran to point A.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Erntxt was about halfway up the temple stairs when he felt a sharp pain in his side. He stopped abruptly and instinctively placed his hand at that area. Once there, he felt a fluid-like substance leaking from his side. He pulled his hand up and looked down at it, confirming his thoughts. His hand was covered in blood. He hadn't even noticed the cut on his side. He had a few other deep gashes on him as well. On top of that, he could feel himself beginning to bruise. He sighed. "I'm in no condition to face the Shadows, now. Phase Two'll have to be put on hold." With that, he opened a Corridor of Darkness on the ground behind him and fell backwards into it, closing it up behind him.

Meanwhile,

In the Gray Area at The Castle That Never Was, a Dark Corridor opened up on the ground, a gargantuan Erntxt rising out of it. However, he was slowly shrinking as a dark energy flew out of him and into the Corridor, until he was down to his usual size and muscle mass. Once the DC closed, Erntxt sighed and slumped down on the floor, slouching against the side of a couch. Though he had returned to normal size, the fabric of his torn pants was still stretched, making it a bit of a struggle to hold them up.

<Yes, I did parody Sub-Zero's teleport move. Razz >
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next