TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+7
XGeass
Skazzasurf
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
Shadow۩witch
11 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 34 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  khfreak358 Tue May 03, 2011 2:32 am

Necro followed through with his lightsaber ready in hand.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue May 03, 2011 2:47 am

Org. XIV (story) - Page 34 Enviro10
The group emerges from the portal on the edge of a cliff, the world before them lays in ruin. Lance spreads his arms out before them, "Welcome to Synthisle."
Lance led the group down the cliff into a small village that was in as much shambles as the area they had overlooked, one man old and dressed in rags looked at Lance with widened eyes, "Master Willright! Y- Yo- You're back!!! W-We thought Erebus killed you." The man bowed as the other villagers emerged from the rubble and bowed.
Lance clenched his fists, "I'm obviously not dead now am I? I will fight... for Thalia. And MY people."
The small group cheered to the young man's statment as he summoned his blades and walked forward.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue May 03, 2011 2:53 am

"Well well, why does this place seem familiar?" Roland says as appears next to Lance, keyblade rested behind his head. "Ah yes, I believe I visited this kingdom before the war, when the original world was intact."

Gunamnex pulled his hand back and watched the toxin and poison drops.

"Quite a nasty sort of defensive mechanism" Gunamnex says as he retrieves a small vial. Collecting a sample of the poison remotely via levitation, he seals the vial away in a sphere of light. Sitting down in midair, Gunamnex continues to watch the snarling beast.

"Please, keep struggling if you wish. It just prolongs your containment." Gunamnex says as he flips a book titled Soul Creatures.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue May 03, 2011 2:56 am

Soren looked at the riuns then walked after Lance. The young royal started to feel rage bubble inside his heart. Erebus destoried this world, Soren had another reason to want to assist his friend to keep this fromm happening to all the other worlds.

The Rook hissed and the cage started smoking and dissolving into it's skin.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue May 03, 2011 2:58 am

"What happened to this place?" Necro asked, staring in shock at the ruined world around him.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue May 03, 2011 3:03 am

"I knew he couldn't keep his emotions in check for too long" Gunamnex says as he closes the book. Raising his keyblade in hand, Gunamnex courses with energy, his eyes lighting up.

"Sit down!" Gunamnex says, his voice now resembling Terra's/Xemnas'. Beams of the strange energy from before contain the body parts, replacing the lightning cages. The beast hisses as the energy beams constrain it.

<Should I let it go?>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue May 03, 2011 3:20 am

Lance looked grimly out across the desolated landscape, "Erebus happened. He and his minions, demons, attacked my world. We tried to defend it but now he rules my people as a tyrant not even allowing them to rebuild. I swore when I became a nobody that I would one day gain the power to win back my world for my people. He's the one who kidnapped Thalia. THAT was his last mistake, I'll destroy him at all costs." Over the horizon an omnious castle seemed to rise from the ground.
Org. XIV (story) - Page 34 142c7210
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Tue May 03, 2011 3:23 am

Keth and Beth where walking through the ruins Synthisle. "Why do we have to be in theis dump?" Beth asked in a whining tone. "B-because lord Arks thinks there could be something of use Beth." Keth said nervously. Beth then jumps infront of Keth then yells. "Hey do see all those people gathering over there!" Keth then looks up to see what she was talking about. "Yay but...." Beth then grabs her brother by the hand and pulls him to the crowd. "Would you shut up and get moving!"
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue May 03, 2011 3:23 am

<That wouldn't be wise, It would find Soren and try to kill him>

The Rook growled again as the light was absorbed too. It rose from the ground, it's snke like head split in to a second. "Foolish observer, just let me destory you now" It said in a low raspy tone before both heads attacked.

Soren looked at the castle and then clenched his fist. "Alright, lets go beat this guy to oblivion while we still can, I want to fight this guy more than ever"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue May 03, 2011 3:37 am

"Foolish mistake" Gunamnex shouts, blocking both heads' fangs with his keyblade. An explosion of light rips forth from his open hand, sending the Rook heads high into the air. Gunamnex appears behind the heads, knocking them down with the butt of his keyblade handle, sending them crashing into the ground. Rushing back down, Gunamnex uses the edge of his keyblade's blade to toss the Rook heads back up again, repeating his motion several times. The Rook, poison spewing from its mouth, hisses again at the end of the assault.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue May 03, 2011 3:40 am

The Rook backed away. "The boy must die, The doors must be opened for he to be free!" It said then blasted Gunamex with fire and posion.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue May 03, 2011 3:41 am

As the castle's base was finally seen, there was what looked like a living black sea encircling it, "Deatheaters... Lots of 'em." The creatures even though easily 500 yards away all turned at the sound and scent of the group's approach having no eyes. A man dressed in a black cloak emerged from a balcony on the castle wall, he held Thalia in an iron grip with the girl bound at her hands and feet, his voice bellowed out to the group even from the great distance, "You want your fair maiden foolish boy? I suggest you hurry! She's fading!" He said the last two words in a teasing tone and Lance immediately knew what he meant, Erebus was sapping away Thalia's light into an orb he held in his palm that he could somehow see from the great distance. Erebus gestured to the army of creatures, "Kill them." The creatures charged.
Org. XIV (story) - Page 34 Images10
<I sure as hell wouldn't wanna fight one of those things...>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue May 03, 2011 3:44 am

<Neither do I...without a missilse laucher and a hunting knife>

Soren raised his blade then summoned a second Lion Heart. "Lets get wild!" He said then charged like a fool.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue May 03, 2011 3:49 am

Gunamnex sighed and raised a shield of light, the fire and poison dissipating upon contact.
"You bore me with detail, you know that right?" He says mockingly in his dark voice.

Roland stands ahead of Lance, steadying his keyblade. He lights a smoke, then flicks the cigarette away casually.

"Das Licht ist Mut sich" He utters, as the Kingdom Heart symbols on his gloves radiate brightly.

Roland dashes forward, light coursing through the ground behind him.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue May 03, 2011 3:54 am

The Rook growled again, it was using Soren's anger to empower itself but it need more. It snapped at Gunamex again and again, repeating the action. "Aim for the small of it's back" A voice said before a gun shot rang out again. Geo who had followed Soren had shot it in the jaw. The beast roared and spat more posion.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue May 03, 2011 4:04 am

Lance charged forward, Thalia's headphones that she had draped around his neck began playing music. <Maverick's amazing choice for a battle theme>

"Tear through 'em!!!" He glowed with power as his keyblades became light based Buster Swords. The first enemy to come near him leapt into the air and was laid to waste by the young man's furious swing. He dashed forward again cutting down the creatures that dare slow him down. One creature managed to hit him but swiftly met its end by a Morning Star to its mouth.

"I'll take you all on! BLACK VIPER!" Three black lasers of dark energy tore through a line of the beasts and Lance charged down the path he created as his blades lit ablaze with golden hellfire. "Burn!" He called as he danced out of the way of a creature's claw swipe and lit it ablaze with hellfire before destroying several more of the creatures. He backflipped out of the way of another clawswipe as he through his blades into the air.

"Fall into nothing!" Nothing's tendrils latched onto his blades and he threw them at the creatures as he plowed through them, pulling his blades back on the tendrils and killing more creatures as his blades came back.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue May 03, 2011 4:08 am

Soren's movements were swift and deadly each strike taking down a creature with ease. Soren surged forward ,his blades mere flashes of blue engery and steel. The Darkness around him was slowly laching on to his heart but he kept fighting.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue May 03, 2011 10:40 am

<Oh. Sorry XGeass. Looks like I was wrong about the whole no new episodes thing. Well, my TV Guide was wrong. It listed last saturday's episode of FMA:B to actually be FMA, the original anime, and to be the episode called "The Stray Dog". Which was all wrong. It WAS a new episode. I hope you watched it. If not, watch it ON DEMAND or on YouTube.com.>
<Oh, and WTF @ lack of Tournament. >_>>

<Oh, and Maverick. My last post with Yuki did happen when Gunamnex and "Keep on Rollin'" Roland was watching over Yuki. I plan on posting Yuki's first symbol as soon as possible.>

<Oh. And THEY FINNALY GOT OSAMA BIN LADEN!>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue May 03, 2011 11:11 am

Roland slammed into the first group of enemies, a shockwave tossing dozens of the dark creatures into the air. Leaping up, Roland fired off repeated light based ragnaroks, shelling the waves of creatures. Touching down, Roland tosses his keyblade through an advancing column, dashing alongside the spinning keyblade, landing blows on other creatures with his fists. Just as his keyblade begins to slow down, Roland reaches out and grabs it. Back-flipping before the next group of enemies, Roland unleashes a wave of light from his keyblade, which cuts through the approaching horde.

"Come on now, give me a challenge!" He calls out as he steadies himself for the next wave.

Gunamnex searches for the spot that Geo had mentioned, Tossing his keyblade high into the air, Gunamnex leaps up and kicks the keyblade down, sending it hurling into the creature's back. Upon impact, the blade unleashes a pulse of unusual energy again, causing the creature to cry out in agony.

<Whats Up, I'll try to have the two back before the exam is over>

<Bobitjohn, Roland does love a good war, doesn't he? lol. I might have to activate their pendants at some point. I wonder what they do...>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue May 03, 2011 11:58 am

<I don't think you need to 'try". It's been three month and I only got three canon post. (But I was going to post each students story and in total I've wrote 8. But used 3 because it would take too long to write the other parts of their exam. >

<So, basically I wasted 2 and a half months. Neutral>

<Oh, and I could PM the entire exam in summary form if you want.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue May 03, 2011 4:58 pm

Lance charged through the horde destroying hundreds in controlled fury as flourishes of light, darkness and nothing lit up the battlefield.

In front of Roland, a massive creature cloaked blue armor strode forward with a massive zweihander in hand, " I am the Azure Knight! Your worst nightmare!" He bellowed in a demonic voice as he charged Roland.

Pheonix and Oxthmas set down at the waterfall and Pheonix began searching, "Where could it be?"

Nick nodded at the marvel he rode in, "So where are we headed?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue May 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Soren tore through the army with less then a thread of control of his rage, despair, and giult as his blade flashed through body after body of the creatures. "Come on give me a challege!" He said then unleashed a Fated Circle burning the monsters to ashes.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue May 03, 2011 7:52 pm

"Finally, one with a weapon" Roland says with a hearty laugh. He dashes towards his attacker, keyblade dismissed. Upon coming within feet of the Azure Knight as it struck his sword out at him, Roland dodges the heavy blade as it strikes the ground with a thunderous clap. Again and again, the Azure Knight swings, Roland dodging every time. Leaping atop the sword, Roland smiles as he quickly runs down the sword's shaft towards the Azure Knight's massive gauntlets. Tapping the gauntlets grasping the sword with the palms of his hand, Roland causes the Azure Knight to drop the weapon, reeling in pain.

"What did you do, wretched human!" The Azure Knight cries out as he tries to lift his gauntlets to no avail.

"Simple, I disarmed you" Roland says as he flips the sword up into the air. Roland leaps up, following the sword up. Upon reaching a height above the knight that seemed as though calculated, Roland slams the butt of the sword's hilt with both hands interlocked, sending the sword crashing down towards the knight.

"Normally it is against my code to kill a disarmed opponent, but you are not worth that honor" Roland says as he touches down, his back to the knight. The Azure Knight, having been impaled through the chest by his own sword, gurgles out one finally sentence, blue blood frothing from his mouth.

"My master will end you"

The Azure Knight's body dissipates in a sprout of blue blood, leaving behind the armor, sword still implanted through the chest piece.

Roland wipes a streak of the blood that had landed on one of his gloves off, and strides off towards another wave of creatures.

Oxthmas looked up, towards where the waterfall roared down from. Seeing a glint in the sunlight, Oxthmas produces a set of coins from his sleeves.

"Going up?" He says as he tosses the coins high into the air. The coins remain balanced in mid air, each one slightly higher than the proceeding one. Oxthmas does a back flip into the air, landing perfectly balanced on the first coin, although upside down and on one hand. Oxthmas continues flipping between each coin, making his way up to the top of the waterfall.

"Where you described." Gregor says as he makes a sharp turn down onto a road that appears.

<Don't worry, Roland just likes being a badass. Won't be killing Erebus with him. I suggest some sort of massive dragon for Roland to hold off while the rest forge ahead, after we clean up the riff raff.>

<BTW, if I am not on often, it is because of work and finals>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue May 03, 2011 8:11 pm

<Meh Soren is trashing most of the army and I haven't even let the next stage come out yet>

Soren had destoried most of the creatures and the few that were still near him alive were backing away. "Aw leaving so soon" He said then each of them were impaled with a bullet. "Shame" He finished walking into another part of the army. Inside his heart a beast was stirring qiuckly, seeking freedom and to let off some steam. It was growing bored of watching and wanted to start killing.

The Rook that Guname killed hissed one more time as it slowly faded away. "I-I can't fail...I am invincable" It said feebly then collasped, fading entirly. "You know, Ravain's aren't just apart of Soren, but they see him as a well of power with that temper of his breaking loose, more will come" Geo said
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue May 03, 2011 8:13 pm

<I have a major problem regarding the tourney. It seems as though Keyblade has left Org. XIV, and he still has three characters in. So, conflict.>

Necro seemed like an unstoppable force, and there wasn't an immovable object in sight. His lightsaber had become nothing but a dangerous black blur, slicing through creatures like butter, and his Force powers only made him an even bigger threat. One minute he would pull a creature towards him and slash straight through it, the next he would unleash a massive of lightning on a large group of them.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next