TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+7
XGeass
Skazzasurf
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
Shadow۩witch
11 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 35 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue May 03, 2011 8:15 pm

<Going to introduce another person at some point. Just have to think of stats and attributes first...Or I dunno, maybe that Steven guy from the Trash cans topic on TITAL forum...yeah, he'll do. Just need a Bio. Eques, requesting permission to use that character as a gate-crash into this plot? I'm bored of having characters center entirely around Nebula...Daniel/Ichi looking for him, Dispatch and CD waiting for Malef/Behemoth to attack, and they're the only two plots I'm involved in right now...>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue May 03, 2011 9:58 pm

<You COULD make them attack yourSELF. It's not like I have much of a story planned for the fight. Just don't kill Pete or Maleficent, but you can beat Pete up a little. That, and everybody is posting a little too fast... I just read three pages to catch up.>

Maleficent aimed a Darkness Prison (cage made of darkness, traps you for a while) at the Dispatches, then one at Aleri. He attempted to Dodge Roll, but he got caught. "D...Da...mn...! Damn... DAMMIT!"
Something snapped. The cage was gone, and Aleri was glowing. "You... You die now."
[Aleri has tapped into his power!]
[Maleficent is so screwed!]

Aleri Battle Theme 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MOnCI_QcSM&feature=related
<Actually, this one is YouTubeRepeat, so use this instead:>
http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch/?v=6MOnCI_QcSM&feature=related

Aleri rushed at Maleficent, but found Pete in his way.
"Youse ain't goin' nowhere, pipsqueak!"
"Out of my way, you overgrown housecat." He flicked his wrist at Pete, somehow blasting him across the room.
[Aleri LIMIT BREAK]
[No, scratch that, he's just pissed off.]

<Seriously. Look at how much **** he's taken in, what, a week? He, second in command, was talked down to and threatened by a girl for trying to fight an enemy, fell off of Hollow Bastion, and dealt with all those little put-downs life threw at him.>

"Maleficent! It's over!" He started floating, then charged up energy. "Now, before I wipe you off the face of the universe, tell me. What is the story behind the Datascape?"
"...Impudent child, giving ME orders."
"Wrong answer. You just earned your ticket..." He summoned his Ancient Keyblade and assumed a fighting stance (in midair). "...to HELL!" He lashed out, blasting Maleficent to dust. "Hmph."
<Didn't see that coming, did you?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue May 03, 2011 11:07 pm

<It's funny because I'm actually picturing the information bar from KH games saying that bit about Aleri tapping into his power and Maleficent being screwed.>

The Behemoth began to send columns of energy down on the battlefield. Both Siks's began to take evasive action, running in serpentine at the Behemoth and leaping up at it, slashing straight through the center horn with both swords.

Meanwhile, Susan's agility and sais proved very effective against Pete's brute strength, firecrackers(or whatever those are), and exploding bowling ball. Though his size made his attacks difficult to dodge at times and every so often he would knock her away and surround himself with an invisible sphere and heal himself a bit. After one of the fifth times of him doing that, Susan got an idea. She ran up and jumped onto Pete's arm as he threw a punch at her and kicked the long-time enemy of Mickey Mouse in the face. He staggered back and put his hands at his hips and was surrounded by the sphere, saying, "Look out, kids, cause Pete's invincible!" Then, just as he was about to pound his fists together, Susan shouted, "Dispatch, pinball!" She then jumped above Pete, who looked up and asked, "W-what are you doin'?" with worry very clear in his voice, and flip-kicked him in the back of the sphere, sending him rolling towards the Saiyan.

Meanwhile,

Necro could see that they could definitely use some backup in the fight. He quickly pulled out a small pager and sent a quick message. It wasn't long after that a Dark Corridor opened nearby, and a man with a scar on his left eye drove out on a motorcycle, leaping off and slashing through two Deatheaters with his katanas. He straightened his posture and pulled out dual pistols, firing at multiple creatures at once. "I'll expect triple my usual rate for this, Necro! No exceptions!" he shouted.

"You'll get your money, Wayne, now keep fighting!" Necro shouted back, Force Choking a Deatheater to death.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed May 04, 2011 12:43 am

<Yeah. Well, remember how Maleficent just died? That was KH1 level Maleficent.>

Aleri just stopped and floated for a moment, glaring at the place where Maleficent had been a second ago. After about 30 seconds, he realized that the fighting was over. He dropped back to his feet and stopped glowing.
[Power level normal, so you don't get to be a god anymore]
[Warning! Powerful enemy near!]
"What!?" He quickly spun around to see... nothing. "Huh. I thought something was there..."
Then he was out like a light.
Maleficent was standing over him, sneering at his pathetic resistance. "Really, child, you thought you could defeat me? The Mistress of All Evil? Ha!"

[Warning! This enemy is a LOT stronger than the Maleficent from the actual Kingdom Hearts! Something has boosted her power beyond reasonable levels!]

A lumbering shape in the shadows peered out, then chuckled. "Heh, youse got clobbered good, kid. Good thing the Data-skate had copies of us from back when dat Nori guy pushed us around!"
<Remember, Nori went through some stuff vaguely resembling KH1. Y'Know, when I actually created him. Before he woke up (while I was gone) and somebody took him over.>
"Heh, and dat OTHER kid who looks jus' like 'im helped, too. Jacked up me 'n' Maleficent's strength... Heheheheheh!" His laughing escalated until even Aleri (who is still unconscious) looked at his hiding place. "Oh... Oops."
"You IMBECILE! You not only gave away your location, but somebody may have heard your rambling!"

[Warning! These two are a lot stronger! Even Pete is a formidable enemy, now! Well, not Data Pete. But this is a situation that would hospitalize Sora as the best-case scenario. Do NOT underestimate them!]

<Yep. And Aleri's lost his ultimate power, so you'll have no help from him. Seriously, these guys are now really tough. Don't just slap Pete aside and then blast Maleficent like Aleri just did. Remember: they're super hard.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Wed May 04, 2011 1:27 am

Gunamnex, picking up his keyblade from where it lay from the dissipating creature, spoke up.

"True, but he should be stable enough currently for me to join my comrade"

Opening a portal of light, Gunamnex begins to walk through it, saying over his shoulder.

"If you want to follow, be my guest. Just do not interfere with my battle."

<Yes, I have an epic tag team of my two keyblade masters planned>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed May 04, 2011 1:28 am

<Judt to clarify, the Pete and Maleficent(hey, PM, lol, reference) from before were the Data versions, and these are the real thing, correct? Also, I don't know what's funnier, Pete's "Data-skate", or Maleficent's "Date Escape.">

"Uh, Siks, Phantom, we need you over here, now!" Susan shouted.

"We're a bit busy right now, babe!" Phantom shouted back, leaping away from a shockwave from the Behemoth's foot while Siks fired a conjoined Dark and Light Firaga at it's horn.

"We'll be there as soon as we can! Just try and hold out!" Siks said, a little set off by what Phantom had called Susan.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Wed May 04, 2011 1:29 am

<no worries I didn't miss FMAB>

A Deatheater was running around with Beth riding on it's back. "Faster you idiot faster!". She yelled at it.
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed May 04, 2011 1:41 am

Wayne looked over and saw Beth riding the Deatheater. Thinking she must be working with them, he shot the Deatheater in the head, hitting it dead on.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Wed May 04, 2011 2:31 am

The Deatheater didn't die but it did fall over. Beth still sitting on the wounded Deatheater and just stared at it. "You now I was having a lot fun riding you. It was the only reason I didn't kill you for being an eyesore but..." Her hands then turned to blades that she pressed against it's back. "If I can't ride you I don't need you alive." she said coldly. After a moment the monster then gets back on it's feet and ran for it's life for it's fear of the young girl. "Yay this is fun!" Beth yelled atop is back.
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed May 04, 2011 6:11 am

<****ing. hate. parents.>
Dispatch yelled, "You have nothing on US!" On the last word, he let his real power burst forth. "Say hello to Super Dispatch!" He blasted the Behemoth into oblivion as CD stared. "Oh, right, I should do that too!" Then he went super as well. "Just try and stop me."
<Hey, anyone know how to work a ROM?>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed May 04, 2011 11:57 am

Soren looked at Wayne then felt something inside of him shatter, not like when yuki died that was more like a explosivion of pain to his heart, this was more like a barrier was broken. He crumbled to the ground and watched in horror as his skin started to turn black and spread all over his body. When he blinked his eyes were bright yellow orbs. He had turned into an Anti, He opened his mouth and said. "Finally I can join the blood bath!" before he disappeared. The Deatheaters started to drop by the thousands afterward, with claw mark or a chunk of it's head missing.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed May 04, 2011 5:08 pm

<*assumes no response=yes*>
More deatheaters than even now dropped dead, most in seperate pieces. The cause was a man who appeared to be in his mid to late 20s. He said, "I won't allow anyone else to suffer through what I did." The axe he'd been holding morphed into a rock, which the man placed in his pocket as he searched for more enemies. He saw someone entirely garbed in black, with dark hair...no, their skin was pure black as well. Was he with those creatures? A Heartless maybe? One way to check. Heartless can't talk. "Hey, you! Who are you?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Wed May 04, 2011 7:21 pm

"M-mister." Keth said from behind the man with the axe. He seemed out of breath probably because he was looking for his sister who had run off again. "I'm sorry mister but...I think you sould stay away from that one."
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed May 04, 2011 7:49 pm

Maleficent rolled her eyes. "Glowing hair? It will take more than that to defeat the ultimate power of darkness!"
Aleri tried to slowly inch away, but the Mistress of All Evil took notice and blasted him with magic. "A... AAAAAAAAGH!" He was knocked across the room, landing on the Behemoth's back. "Dang... D-Dispatch! Don't hold back, and don't try to grandstand! She'll o-onl-ly take advantage of it..." Where... where is my... strength...? I dropped my guard for a second, and my strength was locked away...

Inside Aleri's Heartstation, Maleficent was standing over a ball of energy trapped by tendrils of darkness.
Aleri appeared. "Hey, what are you doing in here? Get out now."
"Ha! You can't get rid of me... I'm holding all your power back."
"Psh. You can't stop me that easily. Besides, you have a Super Saiyan to deal with on the outside. Get outta my Heart and I won't be forced to destroy you."
"I shall never bend to the whims of such an insolent pup. You're too weak to do anything, anyway."
Aleri grinned evilly. "Well, it IS my Heart. I know how to..." The world around Maleficent faded. "...obtain what I want. Stay if you will, but I'll be stealing your knowledge if you do."
Maleficent tried to escape, but found that her powers were ineffectual. "What have you done, child!?"
They were just floating there for some time, Maleficent struggling to generate a way out.
"Well, I've learned how to control Darkness better, and why we're in the Datascape. Now you may leave."
Maleficent was then forcefully ejected.

In reality, this struggle lasted only a few seconds, and the only noticable effect was Maleficent frowning and Aleri picking himself up and grinning. "You know, that was an ill-concieved sabotage attempt. Next time, don't come into my unstable Heart."
[Aleri has tapped into his full power again!]
"C'mon! With two Members of our Organization, a digital copy, a Super Saiyan, CD, and me, this bunch is toast."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed May 04, 2011 8:13 pm

Lance had made his ways inside the castle and was fighting hundreds more of the creatures in the foyer of the massive building, decorated with black tapestries of death and torture the room seeped an evil aura (Think Beast's castle except all black), "I'm finished with you! Heaven's Light!" In an explosion of Morning Star, Lance glowed and levitated inches of the ground momentarily as the Deatheaters were obliterated. From the stairs at the far end of the foyer, a girl dressed in an elegant black dress walked down the stair, weilding an ax in her hand she gave Lance an almost affectionate look, "My prince, how rude of you to kill my pets? Why would you do such a thing?"

Lance glared at the girl, "I don't have time for your games Alice!" Where's Thalia?"

The girl's affectionate look became sad, "You still care for that worthless girl? Why do you no longer care for me, my prince?"

Lance shouted back to her, "I NEVER cared for you. You're cold and cruel. Thalia is the only one that matter to me."

Alice hefted the ax to her shoulder as her expression melted into an evil glare, "Fine, you won't accept then perhaps I thought wrong. You are no prince. DIE YOU WORTHLESS COMMONER!" The girl charged Lance as he summoned his blades and a barrier shined blocking any more combatants from entering from the outside.

Meanwhile

Thalia had worked free of her bonds and now free from Erebus fought her way down the castle with the man not far behind being slowed by a wall of wind.

Meanwhile
(again)

Outside the castle, most of the Deatheaters had been killed by the group's efforts save a couple hundred. However, from a pit from behind the castle, a massive dragon flew upand landed on the battle field with a thunderous roar that blew the group away from the castle.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed May 04, 2011 8:28 pm

With the Behemoth down, Siks and Phantom turned back to the fight at hand. Before either could attack, Siks' weapons flew into the air above him without warning. Dark and light energy began spiraling around them at blinding speeds. When it stopped, Radiance and Soulcrusher had combined. They had formed, Shining Abyss. Siks caught the weapon as it flew back at him and marveled at the power before him.

"You two are so dead," he said as he looked up and bolted at blinding speeds towards Pete. He then released a huge sphere of his two elements, sending the fat-headed cat reeling back.

Phantom and Susan could only stare in awe at this. They had no idea that kind of power was within him. Not without his darkness getting out of control. Even Phantom, his data-clone, was speechless. Where did that power come from? he thought. But he could worry about that later. Now, they were needed in the fight.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed May 04, 2011 9:04 pm

Anti-Soren stopped moving to count how many were left. He sighed but it sounded like a growl. "Thats barely a finger flick" He said then disappeared again with his ultimate speed, the hundred death eaters were wipe out in seconds. "What a breeze...I want a real challenge" He said then ran toward the castle, leaving the dragon to Roland.

<Note: In anti form he's way faster then basically light, sound, mach 5, and probably reality itself>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed May 04, 2011 9:47 pm

<Damn. Just damn.>

Necro ran after, but could tell he clearly stood no chance of catching up. "Guys, something dark just awoke within Soren! I can sense it!" Necro shouted to the others.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed May 04, 2011 9:50 pm

Anti-Soren turned and with in a nano second he was in front of necro. "I'm just here to beat up some monsters and have a little fun...but yeah i'm dark" he said then ran off toward the castle again.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Wed May 04, 2011 10:30 pm

"Wow, that thing is fast!" Beth said said still riding tthe Deatheater. "Hey ugly go into that castle now!" She ordered the monster.
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed May 04, 2011 10:32 pm

Anti-Soren came next to Beth at a still ultimate speed walk, so he was next to her. "Yes i know it is, thank very much" He said then started to run again.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Wed May 04, 2011 11:50 pm

<Okay, epic time, no interference!>

Roland summons his keyblade upon hearing the thunderous roar. He advance slowly towards the dragon as smoke billowed from its nostrils, eyes blood red. It's scales were onyx in color, seemingly made out of metal. As the beast roared again, a portal of light opened up beside Roland.

"It seems I am late" Gunamnex says as he appears from the portal of light, keyblade in hand. The two keyblade masters continue to walk towards the beast.

"You missed quite a scrap" Roland says with a smile.

"That goes without saying" Gunamnex says, eying the battlefield.

"A shame we don't get a chance to redeem all of the past wielders, what with that force field" Roland says, eying the castle.

"Indeed, but we can buy time for our new redeemer"

Roland nodded, and as the two got close enough to the castle to attract the dragon's attention, the two shout out in a tone that shakes even the castle.

"We, the remnants of the past, act now for the future!"

Raising a hand to their chests, both keyblade masters pound a fist into the pendants under their clothes, causing pillars of light to rain down and enshroud the two. The dragon rears back to unleash a breath of fire.

As the pillars of light fade, the dragon attacks, a torrent of black fire spiraling outwards from its mouth, scorching the ground with an intense heat. Just as the flames reach where the pillars of light appeared, two shields, symbols of kingdom hearts and or a three edged crown, appear in the air, diverting the flames. As the flames simmer, one can see two figures. To the left, Roland, clad in armor of bronze, crimson traces along the gauntlets, boots, and helm. A symbol of kingdom hearts rests upon his chest piece. To the right, Gunamnex, clad in armor white as the purest snowflake, sky blue traces along the shoulder pieces. A symbol of a three edged crown rests upon the chest piece.

"WE WILL NOT FALTER!" The two announce, raising keyblades in battle stance. The dragon roars once more.

<>

Roland and Gunamnex charge forward in unison as the dragon spews forth more flames. Darting around the dragon as its breath licks at their heels, the two keyblade masters run up the side of the castle. Leaping off the side of the tallest portion of the castle wall, the two toss their keyblades in a form of strike raid, targeting the eyes of the dragon. The keyblades connect, causing the dragon to become blinded slightly, its tail whipping into the air madly, trying to slam down the causers of its pain. The two keyblade masters touch down, reaching up to catch their keyblades. The dragon turns around to face them, mere feet from its face. It roars again, the pressure pushing the two back with great force. Roland, thinking quickly, plants his keyblade into the ground as he falls back, hanging onto the hilt with one hand. Reaching out to Gunamnex, he manages to grab his hand just in time as Gunamnex flew past.

"A bit of a wind pipe, isn't he?" Roland says casually from underneath his helmet as he retrieves his keyblade. Gunamnex chuckles at the comment.

The dragon, seeing its prey still standing, charges forward, its onyx talons poised to crush the two tiny beings.

The two keyblade masters charge forward as well, keyblades at their sides. As the two charging forces collide, a shockwave rattles the battlefield. The dragon roars in protest as its talons are blocked by Roland and Gunamnex in unison. In desperation, the dragon unleashes flames directly down at the two. The flames engulf the ground in mass, illuminating the battlefield in a dark glow.

From within the dark flames, a speck of light can be seen dimly. From where they once stood, Roland is on one knee, keyblade above his head in a defensive manner. Gunamnex is in a similar pose, the two projecting a barrier just as the flames impacted the ground. Tarnishes are evident on their armor, showing that the flames had manage to connect at first.

The dragon backs away slightly as the flames die down, confident of achieving victory. Smoke billows from its nostrils at a fevorish pace though when the flame storm clears, revealing the two warriors standing back up.

"You fall now, demon!" the two call out in unison. Holding their keyblades two handed now in front of themselves in unison, Roland and Gunamnex leap up towards the dragon's neck, slashing in a criss-cross pattern. The two touch down behind the dragon, as it slowly slumps over, blood gushing forth from its neck.

The two keyblade masters dismiss their blades as their armor recedes. Roland, breathing heavily, puts an arm around Gunamnex's left shoulder.

"Been awhile since we had something actually tiring to face" He says with a hearty laugh in between breaths.

Gunamnex simply smiles back at his old comrade, and helps him down to rest, the two sitting down on the dragon's tail.

"I believe we deserve a break" he says as he looks up at the castle before them.

"I believe we both need a drink" Roland says, producing two flasks from a coat pocket, passing one to Gunamnex.

The two take a swig from their flasks, both satisfied with the outcome of the battle.

<There, that is it for them being involved for now>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu May 05, 2011 12:10 am

Lance jumped out the way of the girl's ax and returned it with his own slash, " I really don't have time for this? What's gotten in to you?! Sure, you were obsessive and rude before but this is just ridiculous!" He slid out of the way as she threw her ax at him and returned with his own strike raid knocking her into the wall, unconsious. Lance smirked, "Too easy." He ran up the stairs to the back of the castle as the barrier faltered, "I'm coming for you Erebus!"

The floor above...
Thalia had chosen to make her stand here as the enemies in front of her escape stopped she turned to face Erebus with a nervous smirk she summoned her keyblade, "I'll take you on Erebus."

"Don't mock me little girl. You're no match for me." Erebus summoned a scythe to his hand. Entirely black obsidian, the weapon radiated an evil aura like the foyer below.

Lance burst through the door behind them, blades drawn and twitching restlessly behind him with his shield in hand, "She's alot stronger than she looks. And together..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MM_Q0nfaG0

"We'll never fail!" They said in unison as they charged the demonic being.

Erebus smiled evilly as his scythe glowed, "Fools you dare challenge me?" He slashed it through the air and a shockwave of dark energy ripped through the air. Thalia rolled foreward under the shockwave as Lance slammed the obstacle away with his shield.

Erebus just laughed as he swung his scythe in a deadly arc. Lance brought his shield foreward and blocked the stroke as it missed Thalia by inches. For a brief moment, the boy's eyes, a fierce blue fire glared into the red hellfire that occupied Erebus' pupils.

"Never." He gritted his teeth and pushed the blade away with his shield as his keyblades, both Void Gear came crashing into Erebus several times knocking him to a distance.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu May 05, 2011 1:09 am

Aleri zipped to the shadowy spot where Pete was hiding. "Come out. I know you're there. Your doppelganger can't fool me."
"Oh, drat, youse gone and found me...!" He tried to run, but just knocked into the other Pete by a Light Pulse, destroying the Data-Pete.
"Hmph. You guys take care of him... I have to deal with Maleficent."
You were trying to turn me into an evil pawn, and used Data-me as a test subject. You were even going to try it with the others... You *****. I will wipe you off the face of the earth, then break out of the Datascape.
"Foolish child. Do you REALLY think you can escape? You were seconds from becoming my puppet before, and with the darkness burning within you, how can you resist?"
I know all your tricks. You can't win... I can deflect most of your attacks, and Heartless are useless.
"YOU know all of MY tricks!? Impudent fool!" Maleficent generated a ball of darkness roughly the size of herself, then flung it at... Siks!
Everything went into slow motion. Aleri's eyes widened. Crap! If that connect with him, we'll ALL go up in smoke, then get sucked into the void it generates!

<You'll have to think of a clever way to stop that attack.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu May 05, 2011 1:30 am

Siks looked at the sphere and could tell there was a bizarre power within it that could definitely cause problems even in his current state. So he did the only thing he could think to do... ran like hell. <I'll assume the ball will follow after him> The attack chased him every way he went. Then he got an idea.

"Phantom, I'm gonna need to borrow your swords," he said and threw his arm in his clone's direction. The swords flew towards him and fused together like his had before. He caught the weapon in hand and quickly jumped into the air a bit and spun around in midair. Once facing the attack, Siks slammed his swords together and a massive beam of light and darkness shot out and struck the sphere. But the power he'd put into his attack was only enough to hold back the attack. "Give me some time and I might be able to neutralize this! It'll take time, though! Keep fighting! I'll be fine!"

"Come on, he can handle this," Phantom said as he noticed the worry on Susan's face and put a hand on her shoulder. The two of them then went after Pete, Phantom throwing a Dark Firaga at him while Susan attempted a flying kick to his head.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next