TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+7
XGeass
Skazzasurf
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
Shadow۩witch
11 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 15 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  khfreak358 Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:26 am

<I'll say it again, HOLY MIND****, BATMAN!>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:43 am

<Wow. That was epic. And I too assumed he meant Destined. But....that mistake made it unbelievable awesome.>

<XGeass, you need to work on your typing skills. Everything else about you is amazing, yet your grammar and describing are the only flaws.>

Nexas fell to his knees. He started panting for air. He was holding his ribs.

"I....I don't need to even move to defeat you three or four or WHATEVER!"

The two Reaplings reappeared and slashed at the wolf and Lance.

<Eh. I got nothing to call Lance. :/>

<I got Archer for ichiro, wolf for Daniel, but nothing for Lance.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:11 am

Daniel grabbed the Reapling's scythe so it wouldn't kill him, then ran it through with his Keyblade several times.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:51 pm

Lance ducked the scythe and grabbed the staff of it with a shielded hand, "Pitiful." He remarked as he slashed the reapling im two with a slash fro one of the floating void gears. He charged Nexas and began glowing with dark energy
Then, in a deeper almost demonic voice, he said, "Time doth not wait. It carries us all to the same end. It does not matter who thou art. DEATH awaits thee. Black Viper." Thre columns of dark energy shot from Lance's keyblades behind him at the nightmare.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:48 pm

<I swear I gave the title of keyblade master to a demon instead of a human, lol>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:20 pm

<but now he can control his dark powers, the demonic voice is just a side effect>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:12 pm

Daniel jumped high into the air, Keyblade high over his head, ready to slash downward on Nexas' head. Ichiro brought back the string of his bow, far back so that the arrow would fly at high velocity and hit hard. Ichi fit an arrow onto his bow and fired, the arrow now loosed straight at his foe.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:06 pm

Oxthmas streches outside, the sun glaring down at him. He checks his pocket watch, then chuckles, adjusting his tie.

"Well. while Peter Pan deals with Captain Hook, we should get whatever is in his quarters."

He extends a hand out to Pheonix.

<Meanwhile>

Back within the domain of the Dark Bloodline, the two keyblade masters of old appear from a portal of light, standing besides the river again.

"Was it wise to show that lad a glimpse of you inner selves?" Roland says, a concerned look on his face.

Gunamnex sits down, putting his legs into the water. Although it is cold, he feels nothing of it. Sighing, he addresses his old comrade.

"What truly dictates what should or should not be done?"

Swirling his legs in a slow motion, he continues.

"I may be Fate's Observer, but even I do not have that kind of power. Though we may be walking the paths of fate, fate is not all that dictates what we do. The heart, mind, and soul. All are connected in ways that can never be truly comprehended."

Roland simply nods in agreement, watching his old comrade with the look of a mentor.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:16 am

After Soren finished his tale, he stood and walked to a window. "Norse claimed our fight has yet to end...I think he's right my fate is not yet fully seen" He said before a shadow passed over his face make his eyes slighty glow. "Tempest called me a key...what did he mean?" Soren asked. Jutino and Ravaier gave eachother a look, a silent arguement but Jutino won. "Your heart,father's keyblades, anger, light, and darkness aren't just tools of battle." Ravaeir said. "Their links to the doors of Life and Death, as the Soul Prince you have power to control and maybe share a body with fighter spirits" Jutino finished. "Tempest wants yu at top fighting power before he takes the thing that matters most to you, so you'll loose it and open the doors, which brings destruction and he will be able to recreate the worlds"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:07 am

"I escaped death once before...." Nexas, the reaper of the Division said under his breath.

He pulled back his scythe and slash down as a red and black energy shot out, it grew bigger and started to form into a tornedo vortex of the Nightmare Shockwave.

<Nightmare Shockwave is the same as Marluxia's pink energy blast he uses on Axel in Re:CoM. It's also seen in the Days opening. Except it's black and red when Nexas uses it. But just now it turned itself into a tornedo.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:36 am

Daniel flipped over it, but Ichiro's arrow was destroyed utterly and Ichi himself rolled out of the way, and both were forced to abandon their attacks. The pair quickly continued attacking Nexas.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:06 pm

Aleri reached into a shadowy looking hole in a wall... "Aha! One of their little secret items! ...Huh? Dang, I can't use this. It's a... what is this? It looks like some kinda capsule... Maybe Dispatch knows what to do with it." He DC'd back to Dispatch. "Hey, do you know what this is? ...Oh, and I think the World Exit Gate is somewhere around the Station... or what left of it."

<About the item, it's... <hint>From DB/DBZ</hint> ...and pretty obvious. You choose from there what's inside.>
<By the way, about me not posting, it's not that I haven't been here, I'm just experiencing writer's block. I have no more ideas regarding the Datascape... Except for the villains I've already determined.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:06 pm

"Hm? Yeah, looks like you just press this button and chuck it at the ground. I'll save this." Dispatch pocketed the capsule and walked to Station Plaza. "So where is it? All I see is half deleted floor."
<Remember? All that's left is half the ground.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:51 pm

<What's in the capsule? Some LAZORERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!?>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:00 pm

<Haven't decided yet. Nexas is still under attack BTW>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Nexas started to slash the two aswell.

<Shut up. >_>>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:17 pm

<How can I respond if I shut up?>
Daniel spun to the side to avoid Nexas' slash and used this spin to propel himself into one of his own. Ichiro of course fought with a bow and was in no danger from this distance. He simply continued shooting.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:23 pm

The Reapling wielding the icy scythe blocked the strike.

At the same time the second Reapling slash at Ichiro from behind.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:27 pm

<Just jump into the dangerous looking swirly pool of data. Oh, and make sure it's blue, cause red is BAAAAAD, and it's the same color as bugs. Oh, and guess what?>

Aleri walked around for a bit... then faded into data. He smirked as he disappeared... and then, for some reason, came out of a building nearby, spitting out a gag... "Dammit!" He struggles to remove his bonds. "G-guys! A little help would be appreciated!"

<Heh. Looks like not everything is as it should be. Guess what? The Aleri who gave you that capsule... was an NPC! HA! ...Well, this shouldn't have much effect on what's inside the capsule, it's just to hoodwink you into thinking that there's no more goodies to be found. Anything YOU don' take, the bad guys will.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:09 pm

"Hang on." Dispatch sliced open the bonds. "How'd you... whatever. Just jump into the evil-looking data thingy."

The scythe of the second reapling bounced off of Ichi as Daniel cast Aeroga on him. Ichiro shot the ice-scythe Reapling in the face as Daniel leapt at the other one.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:52 pm

<Bored discussion time!>

Gunamnex stands up abruptily, then starts walking alongside the river. Roland follows him.

<Insert best song from Crystal Chronicles: >

"What's on your mind my old pupil" Roland asks, a look of a concerned mentor on his face.

"I don't really know. That Dark Bloodline maiden, Yuki, she seems too familiar to The Lost Key to be just a descendant." Gunamnex says, hands behind his back.

"Well, she could be a ----------------" Roland says, arms folded across his chest. "It's not like we haven't seen others like that"

"I realize that, and all the evidence points to that, but she has a spark of her own. While I dueled her, she definitely had traces of that fighting style, but it just seems odd that it would take so long for this sort of thing to happen."

"True, it is usually within the next generation that it occurs." Roland says as he picks up his pace.

Roland, having caught up to Gunamnex in pace, puts a hand on one shoulder. stopping Gunamnex in place.

"Oxthmas told me about your reactions to her presence. I must say, I am reminded of my crushes during the golden age" Roland says in a teasing voice, his face beaming with a cheesy smile.

"It's not like that!" Gunamnex says, brushing off the hand. He walks down the river path more briskly now.

Roland laughs heartily, than catches back up.

"Oxthmas was right, you do have things to learn"

The two continue to walk down the river path, snowflakes falling down around them.

<I am about to send these two off to go pwn something...>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:01 am

<Go ahead, it's not like they get involved with anyone, and it means more pwning!>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:42 am

Soren left the restaurant and bid his friends good bye before SCing to the Shadow Forest. He reappeared in a horde of Heartless,Wild life, and a few nobodies. The Prince of Souls summoned his keyblades and grinned then the horde came on top of him.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:46 am

<Might as well keep them in the general area then>

After walking for several hours alongside the river, Roland and Gunamnex stop suddenly.

"Heartless" Gunamnex utters under his breath.

"Zu krieg then?" Roland asks, flexing his knuckles.

"Indeed"

Put a hand out in front in unison, the two summon their keyblades. Assuming their combat styles, the two slowly advance into a fork in the river. A large field lies between the fork, laden with heavy snow. Walking into the center of the field, the two stand back to back. A blizzard whips up, covering the field with fierce winds.

From all around them, heartless appear from under the snow. A unusual type, each wears a white, snowsuit-like garb. Wielding pairs of daggers, they circle the two keyblade masters slowly, their steps silent. Only shadows, constantly shifting from view, can be seen.

The two keyblade masters stand motionless, themselves unfazed by the hollowing winds.

< begins to play >

One of the heartless leaps forward, daggers outward for their targets. Gunamnex is the first to react, his keyblade slicing the first attacker seamlessly through the abdomen. As it falls, two more heartless attempt to connect. Roland, blocking both heartless' daggers, tilts his keyblade slightly. As a result, both heartless fall upon the keyblade, their daggers only inches from Rolands face. Roland smirks as the two heartless fade away.

"Nice warm up, now come on!" Roland shouts.

The remaining heartless continue to attack in droves. The two keyblade masters stand firm, their movements fluid and coordinated. The only sounds that can be heard are of metal clashing within the hollering winds.

Hours later, as the storm subsides, two figures appear into focus, back to back. Keyblades planted into the ground in front of each of them, the two figures stand motionless. One of them suddenly flexes his arms above his head.

"Well, that was an interesting group of heartless" Roland says, allowing his arms to fall back down. Picking up his keyblade, he desummons it.

"I can't say I've ever seen that kind before" Oxthmas says in reply. Picking up his own keyblade, he looks at it for a moment, then desummons it as well.

"Shall we head back then?" Roland asks.

"Yes"

The two begin to walk back towards the Dark Bloodline settlement.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:21 am

<Well! I've done Byakurai's prolugue! Which means, time for a boring post.>

Path of the Lightning.

Byakurai Kokoro. A young man of 17 years of age and twin brother Kuroyuki Kokoro. He has dark blue hair along with light blue eyes. None of which indicates his future. But he seems to have that signs of a master and has the strong desire of the past; from both before his time and the time of his life. He basks in his nostalgia and prefers to look more in yesterday then tomorrow. He enjoys the stories of his grandfather and his aunt from when there were Masters or pupils themselves. He loves his family. Especally his older sister by 24 minutes Yuki, and his younger brother at age 4 [I forgot the name I wanted. <_>] But here he is now. Sleeping. Little does he know he's in for a big surprise.

He's on the couch of his aunt's home. After the fire Yami insisted that the "children" that have their Keyblade should stay with her, and tbs rest should stay with their grandfather. Especially Byakurai. She wanted him to stay most of all. But why? Could it be because he is a Master and she wanted test him? Or another reason? Byakurai wouldn't even considered the former until his wake up call.

Byakurai....Byakurai, wake up.

A voice called out through the darkness of sleep. Byakurai opened his eyes to see his aunt. His face swollon and purple. His eyes were nearly crossed. Obviously tired as heck. "Yeah?" he muttered out.

Yami looked at him. She gave snile. Then quickly shot it away. "What is your dream?" she quite sturn and almost as if she was angry at him.

"Huh?" He said as he lifted his head off the pillow and sat on the couch he slept on.

"Don't make me repeat myself" she said even more angry then before. Almost as if she was going to punch him square in the face. And she would!

"Ohno!I'mjusthalf-asleepisall!" Byakurai said as fast as he could incase he was about to get his punch.

"Then wake up that half of you!" Yami didn't suggested she order him!

"Yes, ma'am!" He said as he as quick and did the random things one would do to wake themselves. Rubbed his eyes, shook his head, coughed; he knew they wouldn't work he just didn't want to get punched.

"My dream...." He said quietly.....

"I'm not sure. I haven't thought about....maybe....have a successful career as a pupil. Have fun. Learn advanced techniques. Eventually became a Master. Meet the right girl. Marry her. Have two kids. One boy; the other a girl. One of them hopefully being a Keyblade Wielder who I would train to reach Masterhood. Grow old. Retire. Die. But before all of this....I want to be known as something. Something other's would tell other's. Let them tell a story of something I've done. I want to be known forever. I want to be myth. Something that may be real or not. Something.....forever existant." He said a smile on his face. His heart beating from excitement.

Yami gave a chuckle. She suddenly went to "Don't make me kick your ass" to "That's nice, dear" without noticing it.

"Well, you've so far learn advance techniques and had a great carrer as a pupil. So what's next?" She was hinting to something. But what?"

Byakurai thought hard. "I'm not sure....become a master?"

"How would you like to be tested. Today".

Byakurai looked. Then was shocked. "No way".

"Yes". She whipsered.

"All right!" He got off the couch. Still wearing his extra large white shirt along with his black sleeping pants. He was very happy and excited. He did an early victory arm pump and yelled the phrase "Yeah!".

"But like I said". Yami said and Byakurai quickly stopped. "You're having the exam. You're not a master yet".

"Right". He said in seriousness and respect.

"Get dressed". She said almost as him. "Tell your cousins".

"Alright". He said as he went upstairs and as he did he noticed his twin sister  walking in the halls with her clothes in hand.

She looked strange. Almost like she was depressed yet confused.

"Hey, Yuki! Good morning!" He said as happy as a dog with a new toy. He walked up to her. "You heard the news?"

No response.

"Hel-looo! Anyone in there?" He waved his hand over her face and she just kept walking as if she was a blind zombie.

"Hey, don't ignore me!" He chased her in the hall. She just went into the bathroom and closed the dour on his face. "What's her problem?" Byakurai pondered to himself. Then he remembered his orders.

Tell your cousins.

He walked down the hall and moved his way to the door where Sarrushu and Homura are sleeping. He looked at the doorknob and twisted it to open the door. 

Locked.

"Ohhhh! So that's how you guys wanna play it? Fine. I'll play". Byakurai said as he placed his fist into his left hand and cracked his knuckles. He repeated the same process with his left fist aswell. He positioned himself into the Dark Bloodline stance but without his Keyblade. He motioned his arms and hands for a second before twisting his entirie body 270 degrees and kicked the door right next to the doorknob which caused the door to swing open.

"S'up losers". Byakurai said as he stood there in his sleeping clothes.

Sarrushu grumbled and sat up himself and rubbed his eye. He looked at Byakurai in his sleeping bag.

"Why'd you kick ma's door?" Mumbled the cousin.

Oh crap.... He thought.

"Eh, don't worry about it. It's fine". He said as he walked over to his other cousin. The youngest one of the group.

Byakurai raised his bare foot over the sleeping boy. "Yo! Get your butt up!" he said as he kicked the boy in the back. 2-3 times before it started to work.

Homura opened his eyes in shock and gasped. "Hey! I'm up! I'm up!" he rolled over and was given one last kick to the chest. He seemed to say "hoop" for some strange reason from the kick.

"Good. Mission complete". Byakurai said jokingly.

"What's your problem?" Sarrushu said to the older male. "Kicking doors. Kicking Homura. Waking us up".

Byakurai chuckled and walked to the other side of the room where the door is and leaned agaiast the wall and crossed his arms.

"You know? You couldn't have woke me up at a worser time. I was having one of the best dreams of my life". Homura mentioned.

"Really?" Byakurai said. "Speaking of dreams: What are guys' dreams?" He asked the two.

"I didn't dream of anything". Sarrushu answered.

"I'd rather not say....too embarrasing" Homura seem to turned his head.

Byakurai rubbed the back of his head. 

"I meant in life".

They looked at him quite shocked or confused.

"Where'd that come from?" The youngest male asked.

"Well". Byakurai said. He paused and thought. Some time passed. About a good 8 seconds.

"Well, what?" Sarrushu got fed up with the suddenly silence.

"Well, the Mark of Mastery exam is today". Byakurai announced.

And that's all that needed to be said. As it was said the two looked at him.

"You're lying". Sarrushu remarked.

"Haha. Real funny". Homura sarcastically said.

"All right, fine. Don't believe me. When aunt Yami fails you and only me and Yuki are masters and you're still pupils you'll regret it". He said as he walked out of the room. He went down stairs and turned to go inside the living room when he noticed Yami was ready to leave out through the door.

"Where are you going?" Byakurai asked.

"I'm going to go set up the exam. Should be awhile. Just relax until I'm finished".

"Oh. Okay. And by the way, Homura and Sarrushu didn't believe when I said the exam is today".

Byakurai then walked over to the desk and picked up a pen and paper. He looked behind him to see Yami going up the stairs. He turned back to the page and began to draw a picture. One of himself pulling the skin of his right eye down and sticking his tougue out.

As he drew it he suddenly heared a loud bang followed by Yami yelling "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" and then more yelling.

Byakurai chuckled and began to draw a caption for the little face.

Hmm....

"Good. Now that you caught it, I hope you stay awake, Kuro!"

Kuro: The name given by Byakurai to repersent Yuki's sudden blindness of the people around her. Usually when Yuki goes through a lot or has a big experience or even gets nervous about something, she becomes unaware of everyone. It takes a lot to wake her up from this trance-like state. Hopefully his little ball of paper would wake her up.

As Byakurai check his drawing he suddenly heard a name being called. 

"Homura!" Sarrushu seem scared and frighten perhaps for life. 

Byakurai turned and was shocked. Due to a recent attack by a small number of Heartless that invaded his aunt's home a few days ago the stair rail was broken, and of all things, Homura was falling from the  height of a room upstairs. Byakurai got up and had to think and fast! He position his seat, a revolving chair, in front of himself and kicked it and hard. The chair raced across the living room and Homura landed right in it and was safe. The chair continued to it's course and hit into a wall. And all was well. Sarrushu and Yami raced out of the room and looked down to see Homura in the chair. She let out a sigh of relief at the sight of her nephew fine and alright. Homura's face was still in fright. When suddenly he grew a huge smile. 

"Let's do it again!" Homura said as stupid and eager as possible.

"No!" The three said in usion.

"Calm down, it was a joke!" Homura said. He seem to mutter something indecesive.

"It better be" Sarrushu said from above.

Sarrushu went to the right where the stairs were and went down the stairs.

Byakurai watched as Sarrushu went to the where Homura was and he helped him out. Homura grabbed his back as he stood up. 

Aunt Yami herself went down the stairs and walked right passed the boys. "You are all safe?"

A moment passed. 

"Yeah. We're safe". Byakurai announced.

"Good" Aunt Yami opened the door. "It's going to be a long time before the exam is ready. Relax until it began. Then you shall be tested" Yami walked out and closed the door behind her.

"You heard that?" Sarrushu asked.

"What?" The oldest asked. Byakurai was confused.

"She said relax. Which means, do what you want". 

"Sounds like fun!" Homura stated as he raised his arms up.

"First. Let's take a shower".

"Good idea".

Byakurai, Homura, and Sarrushu all ran upstairs to the bathroom. They tried opening the door, but it was locked. 

Yuki.

Homura banged on the door. 

"Yuki, hurry up!"

No response.

"Ya heard me?"

"I'm out". Sarrushu walked back to his room. "Wake me when SHE's out".

"Well, I'm going to use aunt Yami's shower". Byakurai walked down stairs and entered the shower and wash himself clean.

Minutes later, he walked out of the former master's bedroom dressed and ready. But, hold on. Is Yuki STILL in the shower? Yep. Hold on. The shower just stopped. She's almost ready. Oh, wait. Your drawing.

You go into the living room and take the paper and crumple it intu a ball. 

Here she come out of the room. She still looks dazed out. Byakurai ran up the stairs and threw the paper. She suddenly snapped out of it and caught it.

"Why did you do that?" She asked annoyed.

"Good mornin' to you, too. Try opening it". Byakurai said.

She looked at him. She looked annoyed and disgusted. Then started to open the crumpled up piece of paper.

"Beautiful". Yuki said re-crumpling the paper and throwing it back.

Aww, great. Just got hit with the paper.

"Hey, are Sarrushu or Homura ready yet?" She asked.

When suddenly there was a loud bang from upstairs followed by a loud "OW!"

What are they doing?

"Ready? No. Awake? Ya". He said.

Kuroyuki gave a chuckle to her brother before walking down the rest of the stairs as Byakurai went up the stairs. "Hey! What are you idioits doing up there?!" He yelled at the idiots.

He opened the door and saw Sarrushu and Homura on the floor. Sarrushu still in bed, while Homura was sitting.

"Nothing".

:/

Byakurai closed the door and went down stairs and saw Yuki in the kitchen readying herself some breakfast. 

Well, it's gonna be awhile. Watch some TV. It's that stand-up comdian Daniel Tosh.

"YOU JUST HIT THE JACKPOT, MOFO!" Daniel Tosh announce as he pretended to press a button on his chest.

Byakurai laugh as it was quite funny.

Later, Sarrushu and Homura come down stairs ready aswell. Sarrushu jumped on the couch but Homura went into the kitchen.

Byakurai turned to see Homura waving his hand over Yuki face.

"Don't bother. Yuki's gone. Here's Kuro"

"Well, tell her I'm going to the item shop if she ask. I'll be back for the exam. Later". He opened the door and was pelted by snowballs.

Oh, boy. Classic.

Later, Sarrushu challenged Byakurai to Street Fighter.

Byakurai turned, and Yuki is STILL eating that cereal. Wow. 

Now, after about 17 matches, where the majority of wins were Sarrushu's, this happened.

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon! Ultra Combo! Why ain't it working?!" Byakurai said as he rapidly tap the buttons and move the Analog Stick.

"The game confuses it with the Special Move or Super Combo some-" Before he could there was a close up on Ryu and he said something. 

"Metsu. Hadouken!" 

Ryu released a powerful energy ball which hit the opposing Ken.

K.O.!

Byakurai got up from the couch. "Yeah!" He yelled in enjoyment.

"Lucky shot". The cousin claimed.

"Hey, you two". Yuki said to get their attention.

"Hey, look. Kuro's awake". Sarrushu said in a jokingly way.

Kuroyuki ignored the comment and just continued. "Where's aunt Yami and Homura?"

"Yami's setting up the exam and Homura said he needed to get something at the item shop". The cousin answered.

"Oh. I assume we all know about the Mark of Mastery exam that is today?"

There was a silence. Not even TV making a noise due to being at the character selection screen and muted.

"Yeah. All four of us knows" Byakurau said in a very serious tone. Something he hasn't done all morning.

The silence continuted. Dead quiet. It is a big deal. This is the very day they have dreamt about since they were mere toddlers. 

"It's not how I imgained it. It seems just like any other visit to Aunt Yami's home. You guys playing Video Games. Eating breakfast. Bickering. It...." Yuki said, her voice was getting quieter.

Sarrushu suddenly stood up and turned toward Yuki.

"Has only just begun". He said.

Yuki was shocked. She closed her eyes and smiled.

"I wonder when the exam will start...." Yuki said looking at the door waiting for the it the swing open and Yami to announce who is the Master.

"I'm going outside". Yuki said as she walked to the door, opened it and went outside to the snowy wastland of Astral Town

"Rematch?" Byakurai challenged.

"Yeah". 

They continued their fight.

As they were playing, suddenly it happened.

The door was opened fircely and Yami held the door. She was back.

"What are you two think you're doing?! Playing Street Fighter when your Mark of Master exam is TODAY! Get your butts outside!" Yami yelled angry at the boys.

"Yes ma'am!" They said inusion and shut off the game mid-battle and ran outside and stood up right waiting for the que to begin.

Soon Homura and Kuroyuki joined them.

Then, in front of her teacher and Aunt. Former Master Yami.

Yami paced her self. Left to right. Left to right. Left to middle. She turned herself and looked toward the sky.
----------------------------------------

Error. Error. Cannot continue. 424 Insignifficent Data. Please select an prolugue to continue.

Path of the Midnight Moon. *This option is locked. Please finish the prolugues and stories of the other Paths revealed so far.
[b]Path of the Lightning. *This option is locked. First complete atleast 3 Prolugues.

Path of the Heart. *Prolugue.
>Path of the Night Phoenix. *Prolugue.
???? *This Path is secret and can only be unlocked by completeing Path of the Midnight Moon.

<Bold = locked.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next