TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
XGeass
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Whats_Up4444
Haar_Dragon
14 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 33 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:23 am

<It was an arguement for the sake of not letting it get boring. Also, Xeromus isn't correct in this situation. He doesn't always have to be right. He mistook Percy for a helf-fish (admitting that he knew that he was Poseidon's son a second later) and realized that both Joe and Alexaxa.. Axelaxa... Axalexa... uh... dang. What was it again? The same thing happened with Thananx...>

YOU CAN SAFELY IGNORE XEROMUS RIGHT NOW. If you don't care for long speeches or stuff like that, skip it.

Xeromus mumbled. "I hope they don't realize that this castle is easily able to conform to their will... When it was built, there was no kitchen, there was no Underground, there was no back door, there wasn't a replica Org. XIII weapon set in the hall... Soon, they'll figure out that the castle is a vague dimensional space that is mostly 'undiscovered'. They'll probably do something like 'find' a holodeck, or a library that is larger than the castle itself. Why can't they just explore the town instead?" He walked away, working out how they had gotten water there...
Let's see... small amounts of water can be drawn from the air, but such an amount had to come from somewhere... either the water pipes or deep within the ground somewhere... Well, if it was from our pipes, I'll know when I see the bill. If it's from the core...

Inside the torrent of data, Rexial got impatient and used magic to pull everybody into the stream, sending them along to... Castle Restoration. The stream had altered its path while everyone was standing around.

<Blah blah, laws of the conservation of matter, blah, etc. Of course, it's not like we'd adhere to these laws if there was no moisture in the air to draw out...>
<You can safely ignore Xeromus. He's just mumbling about the fact that you can imagine the castle as you go, and there's a town nearby.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow۩witch Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:40 am

<Alright, and lulz, it's Lexaxa Laughing >

Lexaxa swam down deeper towards one of the passages. She motion for Joe to follow her. Then she pointed through one of the passages, what looked like an opening to surface for air.
Shadow۩witch
Shadow۩witch
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:01 am

A boy boy was lying in the snow, over a dozen NeoShadows protecting him from two strange creatures. The boy awoke but it was not in the snow with the monsters battling each other. The place he was had no sky and where he was laying on seemed to be on a large round pedestal with a crimson red eye in it center. Seth then slowly tried to stand up but was finding it difficult. "It might be a good idea to try and take it easy for alittle bit, you are on the verge of death after all...hmhaha." Seth then thinks back to the fatal wounds the Blanks inflicted him, he then checked his body in a panic to find the wounds. He couldn't find the stab wound or the wound from second Blank. He was confused on how this was possible yet he let out a sigh of relief all the same.

"Now then could you tell me who the hell you are, and where the hell am I?" Seth asked the voice. "Well...for the first it's no fun if I just told you, and besides in truth you all ready knot the answer to that. As for the second...well before we go into that I would like to congratulate you." Seth had finally mannaged to stand up but was having trouble satying up, his legs felt weak and he felt like he would collapse any moment. "Congratulate me for what finally being able to stand?'' Seth said with a small grin on his face. "No...for being the first Heartless to enter their Heart Station."
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:22 am

Path of the Midnight Moon.

Kuroyuki Kokoro of the Dark Bloodline. Only her close friends and family call her Yuki. She is a young woman of 17 years of age. Shoulder length elegent light blue hair. A symbol of a Master. But how true is it? Many a masters have many different colored hair. Even the brown haired Keyblade Wielders. Her eyes her as blue as the sea; as is her hair. Her left hand bares a birthmark. A special one. Once every generation a child is born with this mark. A Symbol of the Bloodline. Very similar to the letter X with an third line; one going vertacle down the middle of the X. On certain nights, nights when the moon is invisible in the sky, nights known as New Moons, the birtmark will glow in a shine as blue as the hair of the young lady. It's brightness of the shine will depend on the control over darkness the bearer has. The brighter it is, the less control you have. Some must wear gloves incase the darkness breaks lose, because on these nights your darkness increases to high amounts. Some have been lost on these nights because of this. Their breath breathing darkness, their ears sharpen, and eyes golden. These are the warning signs that you have lost the battle agaianst darkness.

Kuroyuki is actually not like most girls her age. She is actually not perky or overly happy and gitty or easily excited or amused. She is very serious and sturn. She has a strong personality much like her aunt.

Today is her chance to be a Master.

After she awoke and she was given the news, she grabbed her clothes and went to the bathroom of the hone and began to shower herself. The water was colder then normal. Must be because of the snow storm last night. Her hair darken from the water as it could be seen as she exited the bathroom of her aunt's home. She re-entered her guest room and dressed herself. Simple black shirt. Long light grey bottoms. Her gloves. Socks. Shoes. Now finally her zip-up light grey hoody.

She exited the room and went down stairs. As she did she was nearly hit right in the face by a rolled up ball of paper which she grabbed. The thrower was her twin brother Byakurai. He gave a small chuckle as he saw that she caught it.

"Why did you do that?" She asked annoyed.

"Good mornin' to you, too. Try opening it". The brother said.

She looked at him. Then started to open the crumpled up piece of paper.

It was a drawing. A crude one at that. It seemed to be of Byakurai, sticking his tongue out, and pulling down the skin under his eye. It seem to say something but it was complete chicken-scratch and indecisive.

"Beautiful". Yuki said re-crumpling the paper and throwing it back.

Direct hit! Right between the eyes! Boom headshot! Better recognize.

Just then did Yuki notice that her brother had already showered and was no longer in his sleeping clothes.

"Hey, are Sarrushu or Homura ready yet?" She asked.

When suddenly there was a loud bang from upstairs followed by a loud "OW!"

"Ready? No. Awake? Ya". He said with a smile.

Kuroyuki gave a chuckle to her brother before walking down the rest of the stairs as Byakurai went up the stairs. "Hey! What are you idioits doing up there?!" He yelled at the idiots.

Yuki went into the living room and glance at the TV. Nothing interesting. Just that stand-up comedian named Whateverhisnameis McGee. But no one's watching. Hmm.

She continued her walk into the kitchen. Checked the fridge. Grabbed a soda can and milk. Went into the cupboards. Grabbed some cereal. Dish Washer for a bowl and spoon.

Now time to mix into Breakfast.

Bowl>Cereal>Milk>Spoon>Mouth>Open can. 

Glug. Glug. Munch. Glug. Munch. Munch. Munch. Ect.

She was finished with her breakfast and threw the can away along with placing the bowl in the sink. She went in the living room to see her cousin Byakurai and Sarrushu playing the video game console known as the Xbox 360. They have seem to be playing a fighting game. And Byakurai is losing.

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon! Ultra Combo! Why ain't it working?!" Byakurai said as he rapidly tap the buttons and move the Analog Stick.

"The game confuses it with the Special Move or Super Combo some-" Before he could answer the video game character with black hair on screen said something. 

"Metsu. Hadouken!" 

It released a powerful energy ball which hit the blond character.

K.O.!

Byakurai got up from the couch. "Yeah!" He yelled in enjoyment.

"Lucky shot". The cousin claimed.

"Hey, you two". Yuki said to get their attention.

"Hey, look. Kuro's awake". Sarrushu said in a jokingly way. What's he on about?What does he mean "awake" and by calling her Kuro. Even though it's her name, something seemed wierd.

Kuroyuki ignored the comment and just continued. "Where's aunt Yami and Homura?"

"Yami's setting up the exam and Homura said he needed to get something at the item shop". The cousin answered.

"Oh. I assume we all know about the Mark of Mastery exam that is today?"

There was a silence. Not even TV making a noise due to being at the character selection screen and muted.

"Yeah. All four of us knows" The brother said in a very serious tone. Something he hasn't done all morning.

The silence continuted. Dead quiet. It is a big deal. This is the very day they have dreamt about since they were mere toddlers. 

"It's not how I imgained it. It seems just like any other visit to Aunt Yami's home. You guys playing Video Games. Eating breakfast. Bickering. It...." Yuki said, her voice was getting quieter.

Sarrushu suddenly stood up and turned toward Yuki.

"Has only just begun". He said.

That's just what Yuki needed to hear. This realiztion brought a smile to her mouth.

"I wonder when the exam will start...." Yuki said looking at the door waiting for the it the swing open and Yami to announce who is the Master.

"I'm going outside". Yuki said as she walked to the door, opened it and went outside to the snowy wastland of Astral Town.

She walked through the town as her footprints sunk into the snow. The wind calmly blowing. The flakes gently falling. 

She ended up the training area outside.

Dummies for training your strikes. Targets for aiming and magic. Wide open area. It would be nice to train before the exam.

Kuroyuki Kokoro called forth her Keyblade, New Beginnings, and assumed her battle stance with the chains in her hand. She began to train herself by attacking the dummies. Simple swings and curvings strikes. After the drill she faced the targets. She let go the Keyblade and grabbed it by the handle. The Keyblade's tip began to glow in a light blue and so did the blade. Yuki released several Ice arrows which hit the targets. Out of the four targets 2 were bullseyes. Yuki at looked them.

"Only two? Geez, you'd never make Master with that". A voice called out from behind Yuki's shoulder. She turned to see her grandfather, Ryuketsu.

"Oh, good morning, grandfather". Yuki said.

"Why so formal? A simple 'What's up, gramps' would do just aswell". The grandfather said.

They laughed. As the laughter began to die down Ryuketu said "I came her to tell you the scam is about to begin. You should hurry before you're too late".

"Oh, thank you. I wouldn't want to miss the exam". Yuki said.

XxxX

Later, Kuroyuki got back to Yami's home and was standing to the far left of the three boys and in front of her teacher and Aunt. Former Master Yami.

Yami paced her self. Left to right. Left to right. Left to middle. She turned herself and looked toward the sky.
----------------------------------------

Error. Error. Cannot continue. 424 Insigniffigent Data. Please select an prolugue to continue.

Path of the Midnight Moon. *This option is locked. Please finish the prolugues and stories of the other Paths revealed so far.
>Path of the Lightning. *Prologue.
Path of the Heart. *Prolugue.
Path of the Night Phoenix. *Prolugue.
???? *This Path is secret and can only be unlocked by completeing Path of the Midnight Moon.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:33 am

<you love torturing us with good posts, don't you? Twisted Evil >

Gunamnex, sensing that time was of the essence, begins to open a portal of light.

"We got to go, so who's it going to be?" he says to Lance in a tone of urgency.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:55 am

"Thalia," Lance said voicing his opinion, "I want to know if you would approve of it... i believe she's ready but I don't want to be blinded by my feelings."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:12 pm

Roland, picking up Gunamnex by the collar, tosses him into the portal casually. Putting a hand on Lance's shoulder, he says to the young man in a serious tone,

"The only question is, are you willing to let her face the dangers of possessing a keyblade? Your heart will guide you, but do not let your emotions, nor your past, cloud your judgment."

With that, Roland walks into the portal, which dissipates shortly after.

<To my test in sociology class!>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:03 pm

<Hope you ace it>

Ravair was showing Rexson how to control Choas engery without using rage. "You must rely on instinct, not emotions to control this from of power...Or it'll take control and have you in a rubber room" he said before unleshing a wave of pure choas and dividing it to separate spikes then destoried a wall of crystal.
Rexson nodded to himself and then had a crystal javelin shoot at him so he rolled out the way and used Choas engery to smashed the waves of crystals. Ravair nodded. "Very good, my Student in two days you shall be a master"

Last edited by The Knight of Darkness on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:06 pm

<good luck!>
Lance nodded as he opened a DC back to Castle Asylum and walked through.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:46 pm

<Towards the end, I took part in helping a fellow student who suffered a seizure, hope the lad is okay.>

Back at the room above the cafe, a portal of light opens up, and the two keyblade masters step out from the portal onto the balcony. Gunamnex, opening the door, finds Oxthmas adrift in slumber, the young man almost silent to the drone of the revolving ceiling fan. Tapping Oxthmas on the shoulder, Gunamnex says in a hushed tone.

"Come now Oxthmas, what would Luxord think of you in this slump state?"

A barrier of coins appears between the two.

Roland, walking into the room and grabbing a drink from a table, notices the barrier.

"Seems the lad is defensive even in his sleep" he says heartily.

Gunamnex, shrugging, says to Roland as he opens a portal of light underneath Oxthmas's chair,

"Well then, time for a wake up call."

Meanwhile, at Castle Asylum, while Pheonix and Thalia continue their chat at the water spring, (there we go for naming it) a portal of light opens up high above the two. A figure in a chair emerges, falling down dramatically into the water. Right before impact, an unusual sight occurs. The figure seemingly disappears, leaving a peculiar coin atop the chair. The two girls are perplexed by what has just occured, but Pheonix reaches over and grasps the coin, holding it in her hand. Something is odd about the coin, as it was red on one side with Lady Luck as the face, and black on the other side, with the nobody symbol as the face. Pheonix, sensing something within the coin, tosses it in shock back towards the water.

< Intro theme begins to play>

A flurry of coins storm past the two, forming a platform above the top of the water, which the peculiar coin lands upon. More coins appear, and the form of a young man takes shape, one adorned in a pinstripe suit, dress shoes, leather fingertip cut gloves and a loosened tie upon which rests a nobody symbol. The figure, yawning, looks over at the two as he tightens his tie, than at his surroundings, before he realizes where he is at. He murmurs under his breath.

"Gunamnex, you wiseguy..."

Upon focusing his eyes to the lighting, he notices Pheonix clearly. With a smile, he reaches into a suit pocket, and produces a small pouch. Crouching down, he extends an arm out to Pheonix.

"I believe these are for you" Oxthmas says as he places the pouch in her hands, his face blushing.

Standing back up, Oxthmas walks back over to the peculiar coin and picks it up.

"Thanks for waking me up, that boss of mine intended for me to take a dip"

Leaping off the platform, Oxthmas waves a hand, causing the platform to disperse. Walking towards the castle, he says over his shoulder as he waves a hand,

"Well I gotta get going, but have a nice day you two. Perhaps we'll play a game sometime Pheonix."

Meanwhile, back at CG.

Gunamnex, walking out into the snow that is slowly gathering up, looks up towards the falling snowflakes. Roland follows behind him.

"Surely something interesting will happen today." Roland says with a sigh.

"Indeed, but I still sense something odd about the exam" Gunamnex says wearily.

The two begin to walk towards the direction of the Dark Bloodline's residence, fading from view with each step, as the snow around them glistens.

Last edited by Maverick Entity on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  13th Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:32 pm

<Umm... Summary?>

13th
Nexriat the Labryinth Dominus
Nexriat the Labryinth Dominus

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:34 pm

<wow...that's...wow>

Ravairs prediction of Rexson mastering Chaos in two days were wrong, He mastered it in 3 hours of training and found that he could cause small diasters, and even destroy entire hordes of Heartless in mintues. Jutino watched until Rexson left to rest for a while. "He's improving qiuckly, Rave" Jutino said while his friend nodded. "At this rate he'll be as powerful as Soren on a shadow high" Ravair smirked. "Once you teach him Black Fire, he will be strong enough to fight Norse and take back what belongs to him"

<Of?>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:32 pm

<Wait, what happened to Thananx?>
"What, you can't breathe? But you have an air pocket right in front of your face."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow۩witch Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:41 pm

Lexaxa shook her head then gave Joe a 'Forget it' sign.
Shadow۩witch
Shadow۩witch
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:54 pm

"If you want to go up there we can, but I'll have to stay in the water."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:18 pm

<Oh, wow. You know the guy? Do you have any idea what might have it? Does he have a history of similar situations?>

<As for summary:

Xeromus. A Nobody who vowed to rid the world of Org.XIII. He requited 14 members before finishing them off. But the fall of Org.XIII caused the Division to come out of the shadows. And low more bands of enemies and friends have appeared. Perhaps they wish to became the next Org.XIII?

7 Keyblade Wielders known as The Keys of the Kingdom. They combine their powers to be able to open and close the door to light and darkness. Along with calling forth Kingdom Hearts. We have seen the closing of the Door to Darkness along with a radianting burst of light which has purified the heartless with the realm of light.

After an extremely long time later, even though most doesn't truly matter or only effects a small group of friends and not the entire topic, everyone, (Org.XIV, The Observers, random characters, 9,001 wookies) engaged in a war within the Keyblade Graveyard against countless clones of a man by the name of Genesis.

Before the war ended, the spawner of the, Ecnal, a Heartless of Lance, reappeared and merge with his Nobody, Xancel (Or Naxcel. There was two Nobodies named Lance originally) As they merge there was an explosion, and a twister of darkness. As it cleared a boy was left holding two Keyblades that resbembled the powerful X-Blade in a pallete swap. Something happened. Within his heart. A battle between the two pices of the same existence. The battle was nearly finished abd left the animated body and soul to forget his friends and most importantly his love. Then a man entered his heart. A man named Gunamnex, perhaps the only survivor of the true Keyblade War, he entered his heart (did something. >_>) which left the teenaged boy to gain control yet keep his heart along with his body and soul.

As of now the following is happening:

One Key of the Kingdom named Kuroyuki Kokoro is taking her Mastery exam.
A delayed Tournament is in effect for Org.XIV.
A boy named Nathan is intruding the Castle That Never and engaged in combat with the assassin of The Division. Rexin.
The friends of the boy Nathan also engaged in combat with Nexas' apprentice. Kyxcir. He is single handliy attampting to rid them.
The friends of Lance and Lance himself is training.
Members of Org.XIII are exploring the underground waterway.
The other members were sunk into a computer. (KH coded is taking place I believe)
A Defender of the Shadows is doing his duties to stop a traitor. (Shaos is the stopper, and Erntxt, a member of The Division, is the traitor of his fellow Defenders)
The rest are just randomly doing random things.
Haar and Randomgirl is sitting in a tree. P-O-S-T-I-N-G.

Pretty much it.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:34 pm

<You already made that joke.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow۩witch Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:50 pm

<Yeah, you did Neutral >

Lexaxa nodded her head and went and swam up to the surface, and looked around. Nothing strange, There was just a large oak tree. Well...the trunk looked more like four oak tree combined in one. This didn't perk her interest at all, so she dunked her head back in and swam back to Joe.
Shadow۩witch
Shadow۩witch
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:57 pm

"Done already? Alright, well, come on then." Joe swam to a side tunnel. "It gets a bit rough past here so you might want to..." Even underwater, it was evident he was turning pink. "grab a hold..."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:07 am

<Yeah. And Thananx turned into Nathan.>

Thananx
Thanan
Than-an
Than- na
na- Than
Na- than
Nathan

<And you said Org. XIII (13) was exploring the waterway. Actually, it's just Lexaxa and Joe, and they ran into Percy Jackson down there.>

In Data Castle Restoration, Rexial stepped forward. "Guys, c'mon. We have to hurry up. I have things to do, and this wasn't on the list, so let's get it over with so we can return!" He ran up to the door and pushed on it. It didn't move. "Right, right..." He held up a card with a picture of a Bug Blox on it, opening the door. "Heh, that'll take us directly to the bugs. Let's bash 'em!" As he started forward, darkness sprang from the floor and engulfed him. When it went away, Rexial was grinning like a lunatic.

[Installed HEART1.0 into REXIAL.EXE.]
[Obtained the power of DARKNESS.]
[Unlocked all DARK abilities.]

"...NOW let's bash the bugs... Painfully." He summoned Drakus+ and generated an aura of darkness before rushing through. Sounds of pain and destruction came from within.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:30 am

Dispatch said, "Nice. Let's rock on then!" He pulled out a sword and walked through the door.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow۩witch Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:34 am

Lexaxa looked at Joe, and read his mind, litterly, READ his mind. This made her cheeks turn a sligh soft shade of pink. She just shook her head and grabbed Joe's hand like it was nothing though, just to hide the fact that it was awkward.
Shadow۩witch
Shadow۩witch
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:38 am

Joe swam through the tunnel, and he'd truly not been lying. The current was moving quite swiftly against them, and anyone without a tail made for swimming would surely have been washed backwards. Thankfully, Joe's grip was firm, and he did not let go of Lexaxa's hand until they'd gone through it. The tunnel opened up into a completely open expanse of water.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:39 am

Phoenix attempted to go after Oxthmas, "Hey! Wait!" She called after him as Lance arrived next to Thalia via a DC, "Thalia, I got something to show you." He opened a DC and allowed her to step through before he followed her.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:46 am

Joe said, "Truth be told, this isn't the nice part at all. The nice part is up there." He let her hand go and swam upward, motioning for her to follow, because once surface was broken, you'd get an amazing view of Destiny Islands and the surrounding area. It was quite stunning.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next