TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+9
lethalityComplex
Zeldaman2.0
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Atlantis_Rising
AKeybladeYouSay
Malakili007
greeneggsandSAM
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
13 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 22 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:27 am

<http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=95lGKXd3fac>

Sammy grinned that grin he usually made. The one which pretty much meant,"I'm ready to **** s*** up!" He grabbed a rifle from the backpack and grinned even more when he saw that it shot .406 Rigbys. He said,"Let's do this!" Jack pulled out the same tombstone zanbatos he had with the NetheronCorp fight and nodded and said,"So who's on lead?"
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 22 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:48 am

Rexial shrugged. "I have no goddamn clue where we're going, so not me. Junpei has the best stamina, so he should probably take the lead if we get into a big fight, but if it's a matter of taking out the enemies before they can do anythign about it, I'm your man. Sam... you should probably stay somewhere in the middle of the group at all times. Jack, you be the rear guard, since you're not going in front, but we're not exactly looking forward to you trying to swing your big-ass swords while we're in the way. Not that I'd get hit- I'm faster than that hunk of metal -but Junpei or Sam would be hurt."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:46 am

Jack just laughed at Rexial's thought of the zanbatos hitting Sammy and Junpei and said,"These turn invisible before hitting allies, then rematerialize when they're about to hit an enemy."

<any guesses on what tombstones the zanbatos are made from?>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:55 am

<Metal tombstones. Unless they're swords made of stone. Either way, those must've been some really tall tombstones.
...Oh, you meant whose tombstones those are? Hm, Jack parents? I assume they're deceased. Who ever has living parents?

Aleri: I do, we just lost all memory of each other, and we never bothered to re-establish any filial connec-
Rexial: Doesn't count. I remember 'em, but they are of an informed existance. They never appear in the story, ever.

...That's strange. None of my characters have any deceased parents. It could also be Naomi and Jessie's tombstones, I guess.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:58 am

<Logically yes to both. One is hypothetically the tombstones of Jack's parents and the other for all of his dead friends : p>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:02 am

"You'd think turning invisible just before it hits one of us would be annoying. It still HITS us, we just can't see it. I think the word you're looking for is 'intangible'."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:09 am

Jack shrugged and said,"Invisible is used with so many terms. It could mean like what you just said or it could be like a ghost, unseeable and untouchable. But intangible seems like a better choice of words."
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:14 am

"No, invisible means it is not visible. You can't see it. That means that it's there, but you can't see it. Intangible means that it is there, but you cannot touch it. There is an elemntary difference between the two terms."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:16 am

Sammy said,"We can argue later on word usage, to the big ass building!"
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:30 am

"Lead the way." Rexial muttered, tapping his foot impatiently. "In case you haven't noticed, we're still in a dark alley in the city. Let's try not to be TOO suspicious until we get there. I don't want the police dragged into this mess."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:33 am

Sammy motioned everyone to follow him and quietly began to sing the Battle Hymn of the Republic to himself.

greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:35 am

Rexial hummed the Battle for Everyone's Souls as he walked along, pulling his hood down to look a little less suspicious. His walk was more relaxed and happy, instead of his usual stride. It would only serve to draw attention if he acted like the overly-powerful person he was.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:39 am

Sammy was walking, until he saw a police officer. His Orginizaton coat began to glow even more, and the police officer walked by. Sammy really wanted to say 'cam down nothing to see here', but that would have goten him shot.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:53 am

Rexial muttered under his breath. "Sam, why the hell is your coat glowing? They're not supposed to do that. In fact, it's designed to go the opposite way, and make you really inconspicuous. It has a Camo Index of 50% in most areas, and 95% in the shadows. ...Did I really just make a reference to Snake Eater? Dammit."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:03 am

Sammy just said,"Yes you did. And I dunno! It's been like it since i found it on Stephanie's corpse. And yes it was a male's jacket, and I did wash it!" He then showed him the tag that has "S/M" on it.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:23 am

Rexial glanced at the tag. "So now you're a sado- Er, gonna bite my tongue on that one. Don't write your initials on anything, ever again. ...Remind me why you took it off somebody's corpse instead of grabbing one from the closet?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:27 am

Sammy said,"It was ****ing glowing! That's more than enough explanation." The police officer then glared at Sammy, when all of a sudden, the coat grew a tentacle and consumes him, leaving his skeleton behind. Sammy then said,"I never really liked cops...Maybe Stephanie didn't either?"
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:05 am

Rexial jumped and kicked Sammy in the back of the head, fully aware that it wasn't his fault. "Refresh my memory; who was Stephanie, again? Remind me to track down her soul and subject her to horrors that would break your mind, like I did to Yukashiri."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:20 pm

Sammy attempted to kick him back, but kicked way too high. He fell on the ground and said,"Lia's mom who was a demon?"
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:24 pm

Junpei swung his katana and it sliced through the air a hair's width from Sammy's throat, "Give me one reason."

The katana blazed with a ferocious intensity.

"Why I shouldn't end you right here, right now."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:52 pm

Sammy's eyes widened to the size of quarters. He said,"Umm, umm... I know the way to the NetheronCorp building, and, erm..."

A female voice then said,"And you'll have to deal with me." It was Cecily. Sammy mouthed the words,"Help me!" to her, and she nodded and said,"Sure, Sammy's vigilante idea was the second most idiotic idea he had, but we all make mistakes, right?" She walked closer to Junpei, and said, while pulling out her DeathDealer,"It is just a bad idea to do that..." She stared at Rexial with a creepy, demented Muppet like look, and said,"Right Rexial?" She paused and shook her head. She said,"I am so sorry! It's just that I have Multiple Personality Disorder, and..." She chuckled nervously, and teleported to a nearby buildingtop.

greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:56 pm

-THTNW-
Alexei nodded and headed to the kitchen, finding Fia on her 3DS. "Fia?" When the girl looked up he continued, "Xavier told me to come find you. It's urgent."
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:04 pm

Trismegistus flared behind Junpei, its aura supressing Cecily from moving forward, "Have you ever heard of the saying, 'It's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees'?"

He smirked as he jumped backwards entering a battle stance, "Well, it's wrong. It's better to live on your feet than to die on your knees."

"If you want to live,"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ITF4HoRZRY

Junpei's blade raged in flames, "Then, fight."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:11 pm

Cecily had 4 options: fight, flee, die, or beg for mercy. She screamed, and threw one of the axe/sword hybrids towards Junpei. Sammy said,"Cecily, you--" She interrupted,"I got this one!"
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:16 pm

Junpei batted away the weapon with a outstretched palm as a wall of fire stretched up blocking Cecily from interfering, "This is between me and the kid."

"Now, are you going to keep letting your girlfriend fight for you? Or are you going to face me like a man?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next