TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+9
lethalityComplex
Zeldaman2.0
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Atlantis_Rising
AKeybladeYouSay
Malakili007
greeneggsandSAM
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
13 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 23 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:06 pm

Rexial threw Sammy's own shoe at him, which he had managed to stab off of his foot when he missed his kick. "Junpei has a valid point. When have you ever won by your own strength? I remember plenty of times your girlfriends had to step in to save you, usually..." He trailed off, not wanting to say 'Fatally'.

The swordsman directed his attention to Cecily. "Well, don't take this personally, but I'm going to have to keep you incapacitated." His shadow stretched along the ground and connected with Cecily's, his being melting into the darkness and becoming her shadow.

She would find herself disconnected from her bodily functions, trapped within her own heart.

"Well, now that I'm in here with you, mind if I have a little chat with your personalities? I have a bone to pick with the deadeyed one. Plus, I have a little bit of a lecture for you, punk."

<...Sam, you DO know that Multiple Personality Disorder doesn't really work like that, don't you? And they've officially renamed it Dissociative Identity Disorder. Though, I do have to admit, it does make Cecily a little more believable. How could a traumatized girl like that be so carefree? Still, it has wrinkles to iron out. Her happy-go-lucky side wouldn't be able to recall the trauma, and she wouldn't remember what happened when she switched.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 23 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:04 pm

<Essentially, two entirely different people in one body. When one is functional, the other is not.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:54 pm

<I seriously thought you ment Cecily was fighting Junpei, Bob. XD>

Sammy lunged at Junpei like a beserker, and created a rather large fist of Aura, and punched him with full force.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Junpei caught Sammy's fist with his free hand and squeezed, a sickening crunch was heard as he broke the bones in his hand and kicked him away, "Hmph, you call that fighting?"

----------------

Fia looked up and nodded, "Xavier's looking for me? Show me the way." She closed the DS and pocketed it, standing up.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:38 pm

Alexei nodded, taking his sun glasses off. "This way." He started to lead her off towards Xavier.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:05 pm

Sammy winced, forgetting that he didn't add the extension. Jack pulled out a card, and tossed it to Sammy. He threw the card onto the ground, summoning an extremly large Lunar Moth. The giant bug began to flap it's wings, creating tornado-force winds.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:20 pm

<How did a card get through a wall of fire?>
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:29 pm

<Via Sam-Logic.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:34 pm

< Evil or Very Mad >
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:34 pm

<Why a giant moth?>
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:41 pm

<Lunar Moths are,IIRC, capable of having a wingspan if 9 or so inches. This is an exaggeration. And the card is obviously magic. And I truly can't explain why it's a moth XD>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:13 am

Junpei smirked as he rose his hand and the gale force winds were absorbed into a ring on his finger, "Storm Ring, nifty trinket that Chidori got me." He cut through the moth with one swing, "How about you really fight and stop with the tricks?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:31 am

Sammy began to cast Aiden spell after Aiden spell, until there was around 50 of them. He then let them rain loose upon Junpei.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:21 am

Junpei put his evoker to his head and pulled the trigger, Trismegistus launched Maragidyne absorbing the spells as Junpei lunged forward slashing across Sammy's chest.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:29 am

The blade made a minor slice on his chest. He lunged at Junpei, katanas unsheathed, and hacked at the arm holding his Evoker.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:34 am

Junpei let the blade slice his arm as he smiled, slowly the wound closed as he put the pseudo-pistol to his head, "Trismegistus! Vorpal Blade!" Slashes of energy ripped through the air cutting at Sammy.

"You can't win." He looked at Sammy, "You've done too much. And I've got too much to live for."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:40 am

The energy sent Sammy flying, ripping off his right arm in a splatter of blood and electricity. He screamed, and opened up the backpack, looking to find medical items to stop the bleeding, and instead... Found a synthetic arm to a Nokir droid. He curiously put the arm to his joint, and it fit perfectly.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:46 am

Rexial, still inside Cecily's heart, called out to her. "Hey, I know you can hear me! I wanna talk with you. ...Are, uh, are you mad that I'm invading your privacy like this? Sorry about that, but I thought it would be better than holding a gun to your head."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:33 am

Cecily just said,"The gun would have been much better."
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:07 pm

Meanwhile, back at the house...

Cyrus: *wakes up* Hah?

Dokuja: Holy sh*t, finally!

Cyrus: Huh?

Dokuja: I have been trying to wake you up for literally hours. I'm inside your damned head, how did it not work?!

Cyrus: I'm a heavy sleeper.

Dokuja: Ya don't damn well say!

Cyrus: So, why didn't you go to sleep then?

Dokuja: I'm a disembodied spirit. Please explain to me how the HELL I'm supposed to sleep.

Cyrus: ...Good point.

Dokuja: I wouldn't have said it if it wasn't a good point! Would you just go somewhere? I'm bored of seeing nothing but the inside of your eyelids.

Cyrus: *shrug* Alright, where?

Dokuja: *sigh* I don't really give a sh*t, just...somewhere.

Cyrus: If you say so. *walks outside*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:47 pm

Rexial closed his eyes for a second. "Yeah, my bad. I just figured you wouldn't want to see the fight. It got kinda gory. Don't worry, Sam is fine for now. ...Okay, 'fine' may be a bit of a stretch. He's alive, I assure you. That, and I wanted to make absolutely sure that you couldn't step in. Even if I hold a gun to your head, I can't guarantee you won't break my hold and take a lethal blow for him."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:53 pm

Meanwhile, in the forest...

Dokuja: Do you have any idea where the hell we are?

Cyrus: Not one.

Dokuja: ...If I had hands, they'd be wringing your neck. Hell, if I could use your hands, I'd be wringing your neck.

Cyrus: Laughing

Dokuja: What the hell's funny!?

Cyrus: You think you could wring my neck.

Dokuja: I'm a freaking psychic.

Last edited by Haar_Dragon on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to end the italics...I'm stupid */low self-confidence. But not really*)
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:23 pm

Cecily said,"It depends on my mood. You would have to worry aboun Lia more than me." Sammy lunged at Junpei, missing by a long shot, and punched the ground... Cracking it severely.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:30 pm

Rexial heaved an apologetic sigh. "...I'll keep that in mind in case Xavier ever gets himself into a tight spot. Sooooo... mind if I have a chat with your personalities? In here, each of them will manifest individually. ...Don't ask me how I know that." Ugh, personal experience bites.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:13 pm

Cecily said,"Go right ahead."
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next