TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+9
lethalityComplex
Zeldaman2.0
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Atlantis_Rising
AKeybladeYouSay
Malakili007
greeneggsandSAM
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
13 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 40 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:32 am

In the now-illuminated warehouse, Aleri cried out in rage, his bloodthirsty shout shaking the foundations of the building. "Come out, you bastard! I know you're hiding in here, I can sense you! If you don't show yourself right now, Jack, I'm gonna nuke this place to kingdom come!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 40 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:35 am

Abel: *sigh* I'm stuck between letting Garm loose on him to melt the cotton candy and just drawing on his face while he's unconscious. Ideas?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:18 am

Irono: Just leave that idiot alone.
<Miss my last post, Haar?>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:21 am

<The one with Norio melting into the couch? Or the one about Gstol spouting bull? I saw both of 'em, I just wasn't sure how to exactly react.>

Angel: *concerned* Are...are you well?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:24 am

<No problem. The point was sort of to have her feel the same way.>
Norio: Y-yeah, I'm fine... I... I think I just need to go rest awhile...
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:39 am

Angel: Ah. Would you like me to accompany you to your room?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:41 am

Norio: Y-yes, please...
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:57 am

Minato just shook his head, "I wonder about the sanity of our household sometimes."

--------------

Lavarock spewed lava from his mouth in an attempt to remove himself of Athez as Junior wrestled himself free from the parachute wrapping Mimi in it, "Stay safe, let me and Athez deal with Lavarock. We don't want him taking you."

Mimi did nothing to respond except for curling up and cowering inside the parachute.

Junior nodded as his demon took over and he ran toward the giant.

--------------

Xavier looked up to see his savior.

Dressed in red, it was the newspaper girl. She was sitting with her legs crossed on the shoulder of metal monotrosity. The mound of scrap metal had a single calm blue eye and long, laser claws. It almost made him laugh comparing the monstrosity to the young woman. As he stood, the robot digitized dissappearing into the young woman's arm.

She gave Xavier a wide smile as she stretched out her non-mechanic hand, "Gaige Tolstoi, Mechromancer and leader of the Anarchists. You must be Xavier. Sammy has you listed on every bounty board in Dystopius."

"Yeah, that's me. So, anarchist... You're trying to overthrow Sammy?" Xavier asked shaking her hand.

"You've got me. Number one most wanted "criminal" in the entire system. This world, Eden-2, aka the Overworld is just a part of it." Gaige explained.

Xavier smiled, "Well, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Have a base of operations I can rest up at?"

Gaige nodded, "Yeah, but we've gotta move quick. Follow me." She leapt deftly to the nearest rooftop beckoning for him to follow.

-------------------

"Target Indentified."

Several brightly striped black and yellow robots appeared. Blue electrified cores popped from the top of their heads, they hunched down and charged Aleri with the intent to explode.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:05 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHVKullMuPY&feature=relmfu

Aleri raised one hand and swept it through the air, knocking back the machines. "Coward! Face me like a man! If you don't, then somebody less merciful might get involved... Do you want Rexial to drag you to Sukiru to have all your negative emotions reflected back upon yourself until you turn into highly-flammable sludge?!"

The keyblader started firing off Thundara spells into the surrounding area, trying to flush Jack out. "Get out here, and maybe you can die less painfully!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:08 am

Slipping his hand free, Athez leaps of as the lava almost hits him. Landing next to Junior, he glanced over his shoulder at him. "Stay back and protect Mimi. This is going to be dangerous."
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:20 am

Junior's demon growled angrily as he drew Soul Edge, "Mimi will be fine. We need to deal with him together or he'll just regenerate!" He pointed out as Lavarock punched at the two with a regenerated arm. Junior brought his blade up to bear, blocking the fist, "I'm a lot stronger than I look."

----------------------------

In response, more units depolyed from the shadows, this time armed with machine guns that fired at Aleri.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:27 am

Athez nodded before slipping his daggers back into their place. Flexing his hands, arcs of electricity appeared as he stood still, waiting for the golem's next move.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:35 am

Aleri held up TELOS to shield himself, firing a bolt of Thundara at on unit, the lightning arking from one robot to the next, chain-attacking all the enemy drones. "If you think these pathetic machines can stop me, you're dead wrong."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:19 am

Angel: Well, then...let us go. *stands up and offers a hand to Norio*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:19 pm

Norio: *grabs Angel's hand and is able to stand up with her help, but is having trouble standing upright*
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:06 am

The electricity hardly startled the robots as they surveyed the area with their singular red eyes, "EXP Loaders terminated. GUN Loader units deployed. Situation: One Hostile. Requesting further support. Firing." The units all shot volley after volley of machine gun fire at Aleri.

----------------

"I've had enough of your games." Lavarock began to shrink as the lava flowing through its skin hardened into obsidian. Lava poured from the ground as he withdrew as massive fiery ax from the crevice.

"Come forth foolish insects. I'll roast you alive!" He bellowed standing at a still gargantuan ten feet tall glaring at Athez and Junior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42CO4L7zyBw&feature=relmfu

-------

https://tital.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=227
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40