TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+9
lethalityComplex
Zeldaman2.0
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Atlantis_Rising
AKeybladeYouSay
Malakili007
greeneggsandSAM
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
13 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 21 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:48 pm

<Nuts, Zeldaman'll beat me to it if I don't hurry! I only just finished Kanji's dungeon in P4 on NG+... I'm a ways away from fusing HIM. Oh, and Pursuing My True Self was in the game, but you never had to hear it. It's the skippable cinematic before the title screen. In the Japanese version of P4 the Animation, it was the intro for the pilot episode, but the other used Sky's The Limit.>

Rexial shrugged. "...Well, now you're not so alone in your endeavor, so we can just force our way through security. That is, if Junpei doesn't decide to turn you into hamburger meat..."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 21 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:14 pm

<A few words of advice, Gregar: don't worry about leveling
Spoiler:
>

"Destiny Islands? I've been meaning to visit there again. My master took me once, and I immediately fell in love with it."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:11 pm

<Oh, I know about that trick. I used it once, because I wanted Helel... but I decided it wasn't worth spending so much time on, since Trumpeter served me well... even through the True Ending. I used Rangda for that trick, since she was the only Persona with that quality in my possession at the time. But either way, I'm still not that close to unlocking the OPTION to fuse... the ultimate Persona. I'm stuck with normal and Triangle Fusion. I DID mention whose dungeon I only just beat, right?>

<Tempted to have Aleri tag along with Xile and Riku...>

Aleri: *Wakes up abruptly, on the floor* Gaaaaah! (W-what the hell!? I fell asleep?! Crap! I can't sense Sam around the house anymore, so he must've left without me! Ugh, I hope he doesn't get in over his head... Well, nothing I can do about it right now.) *Lets his mind wander, eventually thinking about Riku* (Hm, I wonder what he's up to. Should I corridor over to wherever he is now...? I hope he's not merged with Xiruk at the moment.)

<...Caving in to the temptation...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:29 pm

< -_- *sigh* Well looks like I'll have to kill Nebula now....no offense man...(its a personal peeve of mine)..but I'm going to have to kill you now. >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:36 pm

<Any other day, I'd start a rant on that peeve. But not today. And feel free to join us, Gregar, I'm struggling to keep my characters at the House, and Xile always welcomes company XD.>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:38 pm

< Are you sure you know what peeve I'm referring to Zelda? Cause it may not be the one your thinking of. Hint: it has nothing to with the Persona talk....and I admit this is a stupid one of mine which is why I never say what it is. >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:39 pm

<back to script>

Sammy: Thanks. *he smiles devilishly* There's gonna be extreme security at the building. From tripwires to thermal detectors, this place is gonna be tighter than Alcatraz.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:41 pm

<I believe you're upset with Gregar for discussing strategy of a game? And/or telling information on a game?>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:43 pm

< Nope. Not at all. Hint 2: You and Sam are both doing it to actually. And like I said I admit it's stupid and I dont know why it bugs me so I dont usually even mention it. >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:45 pm

<Then tell us, or risk us making the same mistake again. I don't judge on pet peeves, I get angry at people for not silently closing doors.>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:50 pm

< Id rather not. Its nothing to get worked up over honestly. I honestly dont care if you do it or not but notice a difference between the way I typed this Ooc and ugh...this is going to annoy me to do this, but.. >

<this one? Ugh. Sorry. Don't really know why it bugs me. I went a little overboard at first honestly.>
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:54 pm

<I'm going to guess one-lining or lack of commas, or the fact that you forgot to capitalize the first letter in the second one.>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:56 pm

< No. Incorrect. Look at the spacing at the front and end of this one. Then look at the spacing for the other two. Again, it's stupid I know.>
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:53 pm

<...Not putting a space between the first bracket and the OOC text? Example:

< This is how Malakili prefers his OOC. >

<This is how I do my OOC>

Like that?>

Rexial: ...Obviously, we've never met. Hello, I'm Rexial, the guy who's technically a god, has shadow powers that make conventional security useless, and can defeat overwhelming numbers of enemies alone. This is Junpei, who looks in no way suspicious, has incredible stamina and strength, wields a legendary katana, and has one of the- if not THE ultimate- Magician-Arcana Persona.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:01 pm

< Close enough Nebula. Basically I like my brackets a space away from the text. >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:52 pm

Sammy: They've probably heard of us. They CAN adapt, y'know. They can send out droids that shoot light energy.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:05 am

Rexial: Never stopped me. Just because I'm technically weak to light doesn't make it the best way to combat me. Being the dark half means there's a lighter half, and I've learned by being around Al how best to fight light-based enemies. And they have no experience with Persona users. I never pulled my Persona on them, and Minato never stepped in. Whenever a Persona is involved, they have no way of knowing, because it's either-

"Mass Destruction!"

Rexial: -Y'know, completely obliterating them, or killing thier agents dead. Yukashiri got wiped out before he could relay any information, and Minato's probably blowing up one of their bases right now. Or, Junpei's right, and he's with Yukari. One or the other. For the same reason, they'll be unprepared for Aleri's magic. What can they do to stop Personas? Steal our Evokers? We don't need 'em. What can they do against me? Shoot light at me? I can dodge fairly easily. What can they do to stop any of us? Nothing. Even if they're good enough to stop us entirely, all we need is to bring in one person they haven't seen yet. And even if they've seen all of us, they can't maintain defenses that would stop us all.

<I had to say Mass Destruction. I had to. There's this guy holding a gun to my head (which looks oddly like an Evoker), and he insisted that I have Rexial say it, or he'd pull the trigger.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:48 am

Alexei exited the portal, followed closely by Xavier. The Russian-born turned to Xavier, "Well. I do enjoy challenges." He smiled some what disturbingly before continuing, "I know nothing of your past affiliation, however, I am more than willing to lend my services to you." His smile went away, his face turning a stone-like calm.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:58 am

A screen appeared before Xavier and Alexei, baring the viage of Sukiru. "Why, hello, you two. I do hate interrupting, but I felt that I should notify you that out young friend Samuel is starting up a band. You were too busy to consult before, and Samuel is currently... in over his head... so he can't really contact you at the moment. You'll want to talk with him later about it."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:01 pm

Riku: Laughing Weird. For ten years, all me and my friends wanted to do was get away from it. Still, it IS a nice place.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:31 pm

Xile: Really now? It's a wonderful place... Utterly relaxing at that.

<Feel free to have Aleri show up, Gregar.>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:13 pm

Aleri: Yeah, I've never been there before. Destiny Islands sounds like a nice place.
Aleri: ...Yes, I just appeared out of nowhere. I got here through a tear in the fabric of this reality: a plothole. Or, if you insist on rationalizing it, a corridor that you somehow missed while engrossed in conversation.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Riku: I think the word we used was...boring.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:28 am

Junpei laughed jovially, "Then, what're we waiting for? Let's go in there, F' up their day, and go home. It's that easy." He put Masakados over his shoulder.

-------------------

Xavier nodded, "I'll look into it. Sounds like a good time. But, first we've gotta work on battle plans. Alexei, go find Fia. I think she was in the living room last I knew. I'll get Ohanzee."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:35 am

Rexial crossed his arms. "As strange as it feels to agree with Junpei on our course of action... I have to say, I like the way he's thinking. And we can just call for backup if things go south. Or, I can pull out a trick they haven't seen. I've got enough of those to keep it going for centuries, and that's if I stop thinking of new ideas right the hell now. I mean, I've got about five major trump cards up my sleeve ready! And those are Deus-Ex-Machina-grade cards. The army of Nokirs? F*** them. I could easily pull one, maybe two of them out and wipe out an army of the guy. There are serious repercussions for using them, though, that I don't feel like explaining."

"Long story short, Netheron Corp is pretty much condemned the moment we stop dragging our heels and go kill their smug asses. And that's with just me. Imagine what we're capable of with you and Junpei!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next