TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+9
lethalityComplex
Zeldaman2.0
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Atlantis_Rising
AKeybladeYouSay
Malakili007
greeneggsandSAM
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
13 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 12 Empty Fools Rush In.

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:27 am

Guard 1: As I thought.

The same happens to Aleri and the others.

-Training room 225B-

Sammy was thrown into the room, where he was met by a woman in her early 20s. She had blonde hair and grey eyes. There was a long silence. Suddenly, her voice echoed clear and confidently.

"Well... When will you strike?"

Sammy stood there, patently waiting. She said,"Well then, I'm guessing I'M striking first!" She ran towards and kicked him, which he blocked with his left leg, and said three words.

"Fools rush in."
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 12 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Atlantis_Rising Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:37 am

Alexei stood, Bogatir in hand, as the stone samurai approached. As the giant foot began to fall, the step that would cross the boundary, a flash scrolled across Alexei's sun glasses, as he fired four shots into the stomach of the mobile statue.

As the shots hit the over sized enemy, Alexei sprinted for the knives. He grabbed smert' as he did a forward roll behind the samurai. He slung Bogatir over his shoulder, and grabbed volk from the other side. He turned and sliced at the back of the knees of the giant, causing it to stumble back slightly.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 12 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:47 am

Xavier glared at the ground where they had left, "What the hell?" He punched his palm, "And I have no way to portal... Wonderful."

-------------

Saeko laughed as she began to dance, peppering the stone giant with bullets and evading the swings of its katana.

Minato's target... Never stood a chance.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:54 am

<Did you really just one-shot/battle skip? lmao Eh...admin powers.>

Alexei's opponent swung around wildly, opening fire on the Slav. He dove out of the way and returned the favor, Bogatir causing massive damage to the stone giant. The young soldier took volk in his hands, throwing the knife into the chest of the adversary.

The samurai looked in confusion at the sudden instrument, protruding from its chest, attempting to remove it. The moment the eyes left him, Alexei allowed Bogatir to blast the defenseless enemy away.

The giant fell to the ground with a thunderous boom. Alexei slowly approached, Bogatir still pointed at the fallen warrior. When he determined that the once tall enemy was finished, he removed his knife and slung it in it's sheath, nodding at Minato.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:57 am

Cecily was having a panic attack. Lia calmly closed her eyes and began checking every known realm, and every instance for the missing four. She frowned and said,"No dice."
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:29 am

-Training Room 667A-

Rexial: *Enters, the door locking behind him* ...Hmph.

*There is a teenage girl with long, white hair, cowering in the corner.*

Rexial: Hmph. I assume that by "training" that bastard meant "fight to the death with other prisoners"?
Girl: *Hearing him, she shivers. She's obviously not a fighter.*
Rexial: ...Oh, come on. I'm not going to hurt you. Let's talk for a while. I want to know where we are, and what's going on.
Girl: *Pauses, not sure if she can trust him* ...I... I don't know anything...
Rexial: Hm. Well, no matter. Just tell me about yourself then. Calm your nerves. (If I wanted to kill you, you would be dead. ...Why did that thought just make me sick to my stomach?) ...Not many people have white hair.
Girl: I-I'm... I'm Laku.
Rexial: I'm Rexial. I'm usually a fighter, but I don't approve of this kinda place. I let myself be captured so I could break some friends out.
Laku: I don't... understand. Why would you let yourself be taken to this place? You can't save them, you can't escape on your own...
Rexial: That's where you're wrong. I could have broken free at any time. Observe. *Unsolidifies his hand and slips it out of its cuff, then summons Drakus and cuts the rest of it off.* See? No sweat. Even with armed guards and thick walls, I can break free whenever I want to. Of course, if they're watching this, they'll be getting suspicious of us, since we're just talking, and I just broke my restraints. They may not have noticed, though.
Laku: O_O How is that possible...? Your arm just... and where did that weapon come from?
Rexial: *Snaps his fingers at the doors, covering them with a purple glow* Simply put? They chose the wrong guy to throw into their prison. Now, you want to escape, right? Well, they'll probably be barging in here in a second. They haven't done it yet because I sealed the doors a little tighter than they're designed... aheh.

-Training Room 201B-

Aleri: *Thrown in, faceplanting in the middle of the room. He immediately pushes up to look around the room, effortlessly tearing the cuffs apart in the process.*

*A bulky, muscular man, covered in scars enters through the opposite door.*

Man: So, I'm training against a kid? Hah, I can't believe this...
Aleri: *Pulling himself up* I think you'll find I'm more than a match for you. *Glances at the doors, then snaps his fingers.* I dunno what's going on, but you're not going to like the result of this match.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:51 am

-Training room G340-

Allie: *is thrown into the room* Ow! (Well **** you too...) *She notices a man around her height and she smirks.* Well, your move.

-225B-

Girl: *she jumps back, and shoots a huge shot of Auta at Sammy*

Sammy: *he absorbs the shot with his hand, and fires three back.* (And I've learned defensive manipulation.)

Girl: *she just stands there, shocked* Never, in my life, have I seen that. Can I get tour name?

Sammy:Sammy. And same for you?

Girl: Bataia. I am-- I mean, was a spy for NetheronCorp.

Sammy: Lemme guess. You ratted them out?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:26 pm

-667A-

Rexial: Well, I'm bored of this distasteful facility, so let's break out now. I don't like to linger around enemy bases, unless I'm gonna blast them to rubble.
Laku: *Opens her mouths and tries to speak*
Rexial: *Interrupts* I KNOW you can't fight. You won't have to. Just stick close. I already have a friend retrieving my Evoker and Infinity. *Points to his shadow... which has been stretched throug the door*

-Outside 667A-

Rekoka: *On the other end of the shadow, holding his weapons, the nearby guards all unconscious* Sheesh, am I only good for getting your trinkets back, Rex? *Kicks the door down*

-201B-

Aleri: *Standing with one foot pressed into the man's spine, his opponent lying on the ground, completely unconscious* I told you so. *Summons TELOS and bashes the door open*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:04 pm

-After an hour...-

Allie: *casually sitting on the corpse or her opponent* Well, that escalated quickly.

Bataia: Well, it's been an hour. Guards are gonna be coming in to kill us. You'll need this. *she tosses him a rather large wristguard, which immediately attaches to his right wrist.* It's a smaller, more advanced version of the software on your computer.

*guards now break into the 4 rooms*

<I'm more used to novel now XD>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:19 pm

*In Aleri's room...*

Aleri: Dumbasses. Stopga!

*Time freezes for all the guards pouring in, and Aleri systematically delivers blows to each of them. Once time resumes, they are all affected by the impacts, sent flying into a neat pile in the corner as Aleri briskly steps out.*

*Outside Rexial's room...*

Rexial: *Stepping out, taking back his gun and not-a-gun from Rekoka* Thanks.
Rekoka: *Crossing her arms* Hmph, so now I'm just a carrier girl, and you've got a new woman?
Rexial: Shut up, you're part of my mind. If I acknowledged any amount of affection for you, that would make me narrcisstic.
Rekoka: *Fades into his shadow with a grumpy look*
Laku: ...? Who was that?
Rexial: It's complicated.
Laku: What was that about a new woman?
Rexial: *Looking around for the best escape route, not really pying much attention to the conversation* She probably meant you.
Laku: And you two are...?
Rexial: Again, complicated. Stop talking about her, so I can forget she exists. Maybe then she'll stop existing, herself, and I'll be free of her nonsense.
Laku: I... I see.
Rexial: Let's hurry up and get the hell out of this place. As much fun as it would be to kill all the guards, you don't seem like the kinda person who likes a bloodbath.
Laku: *Slightly freaked out at the idea of Rexial slaughtering a bunch of guards* R-right.

*The two dash down a hallway, looking for a way out...*

EDIT: <I meant to say this before I finished my post, but...

Well, go figure. You get so used to writing in intricate details that somehting simpler just doesn't make sense anymore. Kinda like playing a video game's newest installment, then going back to the first one.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:19 am

<SPEEEEEaking of videogames, I'm playing EarthBound :3>

Sammy grinned and said," Let's see what this baby can do!" He started it up, and went to the menu titled "Attribute Editing". He noticed the following subfolders:

Strength
Perception
Endurance
Charisma
Intelligence
Agility
Luck

He then noticed it spelled out SPECIAL, and snickered at the relevant Fallout 3 reference. He adjusted Endurance from the normal 5 to 10. He noticed an override feature, but now wasn't the time. He said to Bataia,"Stay behind me." She followed behind him, and he began to walk. The 6 guards opened fire like hillbillies at a gun show. The bullets were like foam darts in this state. He began to kill 2 guards, when he said to Bataia,"Where ARE we anyway?" She responded,"The basement of the NetheronCorp on Earth, where prisoners are forced to fight to the death." Sammy was filled with a fiery power as his hair turned black and his eyes turned lavender, but this time, he had a lavender aura surrounding him. Bataia thought to herself,"He's entered Phase 2."
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:23 am

<Congratulations! You won my begging to know why I should care!>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:27 am

<Beware CDs and cups of coffee, they will rape you.>
<And that's actually relevant to my point. Mother 3 has the ability to dash, in Earthbound, you have to walk everywhere unless you eat a Skip Sandwich or use the teleporting PSI skill.>

Aleri burst through a nearby door. "Oh, so that's where we are. How the hell can we be on Earth, though? This place is either destroyed or swallowed, which means we're either deep in the Realm of Darkness, or this is in a dimensional rift, and the only way back is through the Edge of Existence, which is basically hell, only scaled to our power levels, so we can't be so overleveled that it's moderately easy. Let's hope we're just going to have to escape the darkest part of the universe, instead of the Edge of Existence."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:33 am

<...What???>

Sammy said,"Those guys must be able to bypass that." Suddenly, Allie appeared. And another Allie. The two fused and she said,"Well, mission accomplished. The second Allie was from another realm. A realm filled with chaos and sorrow. We're on the right path. Well, I've planted some C4 on all the support beams. After we get back to the house, I'll fuse with Lia and I'll be gone."
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:41 am

Aleri crossed his arms, unsummoning TELOS. "Hmph, bypass? I bet they just let their hearts get eaten up by the darkness, because they don't give a damn about it. I'm immune to corruption, since I'm purely light, Rexial is pure dark, which means it won't affect him negatively, but you two may have some trouble. ...That is, assuming it's the Realm of Darkness. 'Cuz if it isn't, we're ****ed anyway."

Meanwhile, Rexial and Laku had been sprinting through the halls, trying to discreetly locate and free Sammy. That is, until Rexial got fed up and asked Aleri via Mindlink if he'd found Sammy.

"...Goddammit, TELL me when you find the people we're looking for next time! Ugh, let's hurry and meet up. If this is the darkest part of the Realm of Darkness, that'd be the Deep Dark, and no normal person really stands a chance of escape."

He looked at Laku, and the idea of leaving his new friend here after promising to help her escape stung. But worse was the idea of her getting eaten alive by the darkness outside the fortress.

<In Earthbound, there is a difficulty spike accompanied by losing a party member temporarily. The enemies are all CDs and Coffee Cups. They will wreck your ****.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:45 am

<Like, a KO'd partner? And OH **** O_O>

Sammy said,"Or that." Bataia said,"Realm of Darkness? Please explain."
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:54 am

<No, kidnapped. You have to go through a short dungeon (that will kill your ass) and a boss fight at the end, and then a really trippy sequence (Of course, this is Earthbound!) to retrieve sad party member. ...It is to be noted that my information all comes from an LP. I don't have access to Earthbound.>

Aleri shrugged. "Well, see, this is Earth. There is a place called the Realm of Darkness, which is the darker underside of the universe. Earth got dragged into that underside, and down to the very bottom. Ergo, this place is in the Deep Dark, the lowest level of the Realm of Darkness."

Rexial and Laku calmly walked in from a nearby corridor, Rexial's face covered by a smug grin. "Destroying this place? Oh, you don't need explosives for that. It will certainly help propel us back up to less dangerous areas, but I can pretty much just crush this place with my mind. I AM a god, since I usurped Chaos, and I DO have control of darkness, even if my godhood and darkness powers are unrelated."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:00 am

Allie said,"Can I blow up the building instead?"
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:08 am

"I just like to be thorough, so I'll eliminate it whether you blow it the **** up or not." Rexial stated bluntly. "However, the explosion, if we do this right, could help us get back up to the surface faster. Aleri, can you create a barrier able to block out the darkness and survive and explosion?"

"Yeah. So, we're all going to stand on the roof in the shield, and then use the explosion to rocket back up?" Aleri asked.

"Uh-huh. What do you guys think? Bear in mind, being exposed to darkness down here will be the end of you. Lenox survived because he's just a badass like that, and he's a Nobody, and he was unconscious and possessed by Xigbar. It doesn't make sense in context, either."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:13 am

<Y'know, that's one thing I never understood. Why have a dash option? I never really got why they'd make you hold down a button to go faster. I think they should dash all the time, since otherwise, you're probably just holding your thumb down on the "Run" button. I never understood what the purpose was of moving so slowly throughout a ton of those games...>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:17 am

<Sometimes, people need to slow down and think about it. You ever play Pokemon and try to get places on your bicycle, only to find it REALLY frustrating to maneuver onto a one-tile path? Or, for a better example, the Airship in Final Fantasy V. It moved really fast, and you couldn't slow it down. Now, there's this one tile that you can land on and it takes you down to where Cid and Mid are, and you have to do this several times for plot reasons. However, you're moving really goddamn fast, and it's a single tile. It can take a whole minute to maneuver above it and land, and you can't land and walk onto it.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:33 am

<Okay, the bike is frustrating, I'll give you that, but in those situations, you get off the bike and use the running shoes. And that's where the thing with the "holding-down-the-B-Button" comes in. Why make you do that and not just give you that faster running speed?

As for the airship, I would not know, but it sounds painful.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:35 am

<Sometimes, even the running is too much. Plus, in newer games, they actually increased the encounter rate while moving faster. Or maybe they TOLD us that, but it's really just that you run into them faster as you move faster, but you cover the same ground.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:40 am

Sammy said," Well then, to the roof!"
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:43 am

Aleri pointed up and fired off a rapid chain of Firaga spells, blasting clean through, then cast Float on everybody and brought the mup to the roof, immediately shielding them with magic. "Whenever you're ready, Allie."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next