TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+9
lethalityComplex
Zeldaman2.0
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Atlantis_Rising
AKeybladeYouSay
Malakili007
greeneggsandSAM
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
13 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 26 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:48 am

Rexial grinned. "Hell yeah! Thanks, Minato!" The swordsman dashed into the portal, glad that he would be able to team up with the Keyblade wielder and the Wild Card.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 26 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Militia_927 Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:30 pm

A voice is heard from somewhere above athez's cage. "Why so sad Mr.Toucan?" Jack Sk appears. "Did Mr.Toucan make the bad men angry again?"
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Coming out of his drugged stupor slightly, Athez opened his eyes and saw Jack standing over him. "Hey Jacky-Jack! Why you here?"
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:55 pm

Jack Sk smiles. "Well you see Mr.Toucan" he pauses for amoment. "I was going for a stroll and I say you, so I followed you and through a series of unfortunate events and a trail of semi-scorched corpses I am now here." jack looks around the room. "How might it be that your in this mess?"
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:01 pm

Struggling to remember through the fog, Athez just replies, "I can't remember. I was helping Sam, then he teleported out and everything else is just a fog."
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:06 pm

Jack smile dissipates. "I never liked him, and more so never trusted him the coward leaving you poor Mr.Toucan to fend for him self." jack moves closer to the cage. "So do you need anything to help pass the time till you get out Mr.Toucan anything at all?"
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Athez just shook his head sluggishly, "I'm not going to be awake for much longer but if you could get some people to help me out of here... that would be...great." With that, Athez passed out again.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:21 pm

Jack smiles again. "Ok Mr.Toucan I'll find someone to help." Jack walks off into a dark corner of the room and dissapears, although a faint voice can be heard saying "I'll Be back for you Mr.Toucanjust wait I'll be back." Then the voice is gone.
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:15 pm

The trio of fighters were let out of Minato's corridor on an open plain. In the distance, a large spire stretches up over the field. In front of them is a small army.

Minato looked out at the expanse, "This was as close as I could get us. It's pretty obvious where Sammy is. We'll just mow through these guys and be on our way. Just one tip,"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

An odd bass thumping was heard in the background growing progressive louder, "Stay calm and Gangnam Style."

Moments later, thousands died in sheer confusion of what the **** just happened as Minato dove into the mass, a jukebox in one hand, his sword in the other.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Sora spared a sideways glance at the jukebox before summoning his Keyblade. "I'd ask where that came from, but I'm used to it by now. Aeroga!" Sora cast the Wind spell and simply strolled through the battlefield, his shield flinging away any enemies who made contact with it.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:31 am

Minato slashed along with the beat with disturbing perfection cutting down anyone who dared step into his path as a foe.

----------------------------

Yukari smiled at the situation as it progressed positively, "The wounds almost sealed but it'll still be a bit of time before your muscle is fully regenerated, alright?"

Xavier smirked, "The sooner I get out of here, the better."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:48 am

The grin covering Rexial's face broadened. "Awesome, now let's go nuts!" The swordsman dove into the crowd, cutting down enemies in time with the music. "Gangnam style! ...I'm sure they're just droids or holograms or something stupid like that anyway, so I have no qualms killing them all dead."

Aleri closed his eyes and thought about it. "...So, you should be fine so long as you don't use that leg. But, if you were to go out now, you wouldn't be able to help. Just remember this: by waiting until you have healed, you'll be helping them."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:40 pm

Sora looked around at his enemies, who seemed not to see his wind-barrier. THey just kept running at him and getting bounced off. "Come on, guys, can't you do better?" he asked. "Well, might as well get started." With that, he set about attacking his enemies.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:59 pm

Alexei knew the angst of battle well, and noted it, rather easily, in Xavier's voice. "Don't vengeance cloud your judgement, comrade. You still must be at the top of your game, to make that dog suffer as much as inhumanely possible." There was a sort of glint in the Russian's eye when he stated this, almost as if talking to himself.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:32 pm

Meanwhile in Halloween town Jack Sk is walking down a empty road. "I wonder where he could be." he pauses to scan the surroundings. " Where should I start he could be anywhere in this town." He continues down the road in silence untill GANGNAM STYLE.
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:02 am

A short statured hooded figure facepalmed as he walked up to Jack, "What on earth are you doing, Uncle Jack?"

--------------------------

Xavier smirked, "Trust me, vengance doesn't have anything to do with it. This will be poetic justice." He proclaimed.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:06 am

Jack stops dancing And looks at the figure. "Oh there you are I was going to come look for you but need hit me... the need to dance." a feeling of humiliation and shame fell over him. "Yah i know act my age, but when your as old as time its self its pretty difficult. But what did you want to see me about anyway?"
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:09 am

The young reaper pulled back his hood, his one eye rolling in it's socket, "Come to speak to you? I thought you were looking for me?" He scratched his head, "Now, I'M confused!"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:11 am

Jack smiled. "We're all confused a little at some time. But I was told that you wanted to see me and thats why I'm here." he looks aroung to see if anyone else is there. "Anyway thats not important hows the folks."
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:15 am

"Mom's a b**** as usual, Dad's a pansy and refuses to stand up to her... As usual. It's ridiculous. He's DEATH PERSONIFIED!" Junior said irritatedly.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:18 am

Jack started to laugh but stoped. "That may be but there still your parrents for better of for worse,and I'd say till death do you part but thats almost impossable so... what do we do now?"
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:19 am

Junior would have raised an eyebrow at his eccentric uncle... if he had one, "I thought you were looking for me. You said that just a second ago..."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:20 am

Alexei smirked, the calm remark catching him off guard a bit, but he had learned to expect that from Xavier. He eyed the some what younger kid, wondering what his story exactly was, but not entirely caring enough to ask. The Russian noted the eyes of the boy, the glint of calculated anger. He was obviously wise beyond his years.

"How much longer on the leg?" He wasn't really talking to anyone in particular. He just realized it had been some time since he had heard anything about it. He saw the glint in Xavier's eyes again, just something about it made him smile. 'Maybe the cold winters haven't frozen my heart over after all,' he thought to himself. He realized his question hadn't been answered. "His leg, how much time?"
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:23 am

Yukari looked at Alexei momentarily, "Hopefully, not much longer. Xavier has a high healing factor so he is healing rather quickly."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:24 am

Jack face went blank,the a big smile broke out. "Want to go visit my good friend Mr.Toucan."
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next