TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
ARanger
Stormwolfex
Whats_Up4444
AKeybladeYouSay
greeneggsandSAM
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
XGeass
Namine
14 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 32 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:23 am

"Surely, you're not that stupid, X-Sigma. I guess we'll have to settle for minimal wit from your banter."

A voice rang out from a new corridor, this one made of light. Emerging from the blinding gate was none other than the Avenger of Twilight himself, TELOS on his shoulder, coat flapping in the wind with his hair. "If there's anything I'm worried about, it's that you're not going to be entertaining enough to fight with. No fight is complete without a good back-and-forth."

"Ah, if it's a real blood-boiler of a rumble, I don't care about the banter." A corridor of darkness appeared ebside that of light, the Skillful Swordsman appearing from within. "It just comes naturally, when things get fun. ...So, you left her at the castle, Al?"

Aleri looked into the purple murk. "...Yeah. I don't want her to get hurt in this fight. I'll fight enough for the both of us."

"Then I'll fight enough for all three!" Rexial exclaimed, brandishing Drakus.

"Hmph, you act as though you could handle this battle on your own, Number II." The legendary leader of the Organization XIV stepped onto darkened soil from the corridor, dismissing it behind him. "Perhaps we should spar, and see whether you've become strong enough to take me on yet."

"N-no, no thanks, boss." Rexial hastily rejected.

Aleri nodded appreciatively. "Thank you for coming to the battle, Xeromus. But are you certain that your wounds are fully healed...?"

"I can fight. I will not be able to carry this battle, but I can certainly lend my strength. This is my organization, and I am with you all until the end."

The halves of light and dark nodded in unison, respecting their leader's sentiment.

Aleri froze for a second, hearing something from the corridor behind him. "Ack! Why didn't I close it?!"

He motioned to seal the portal, but was tackled before he could do so. And the one who assaulted him was...

"Vita! Get off of me!"

"What's the big idea, leaving me in an insane castle that totally ignores geometry all alone while you guys are off fighting!?"

After a brief struggle, the two were back on their feet. "There's nothing you can really do in this fight. I'm sorry, but it's just... this is that far over your head."

"Ugh... did'ja have to spell it out so harshly?" The girl from Twilight Town sighed, her previous anger replaced with disappointment in herself. "I know that I'm not strong enough to help. But I can't just sit around doing nothing while the fate of the universe is being decided!"

"...Y'know, Vita, you could support me by staying where it's safe, back at the castle, and believing in all of us. That's all I could ever ask of you." Aleri conceded.

Upon agreeing, Vita left though the Light Corridor, the passage promptly vanishing.

Aleri turned back, his expression now one of determination. He and Rexial moved next to Lance, as if to silently lend their support before the battle. Xeromus was behind the group, his scythe in hand, ready to start cutting things.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:38 am

Kotank snarled, not enjoying the carpet remark.

"Easy, Kotank," Siks warned, "I wouldn't egg this guy on too much, Lance. You wouldn't last long, sorry to say."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:10 am

Yet another portal of transportation of made its way into this realm.

This one of light, and two walked out. Zane, lookin uneasy, still wearing the dress shirt and slacks. No time for a woredrobe change.

And the boy who is only known as White. His casual outfit is wore.

But then, his body glown, the light suit appearing all over his body, and then his mask closing up.

"I'm really not in the mood for the destruction of the universe." White's voice distorted.

"Well, I don't think we'll have much trouble with him".
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:01 am

X-Sigma looked around. "Alright, alright," he said, sounding interested now. "This might be just enough to be challenging." He reached out to one side, seemingly pushing his hand through space, and as he brought it back, his two-ended sword was in it. "So, who wants to get chopped up first?"

"I'll take that on!" called Dispatch, running forward and springing into a somersault slash toward X-Sigma's head.

The madman deflected it and went for a slash to the other end, but the Saiyan spun around, catching it on his own sword and pushing back.

"Let the games begin," the two said in unison.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:30 pm

Lance growled almost inhumanly, "How insulting. Disregarding the organization as if we aren't a significant threat. If anything, I hope that one man is enough of a challenge for us." Lance dashed forward unleashed an upwards slash towards X-Sigma's unguarded side. In his off-hand, blue fire began to build as he charged a spell.

Thalia waited patiently for a chance to attack. Neither her nor Phoenix wanted to risk hitting the Saiyan or Lance as the two attacked Dispatch head on.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:39 pm

The villain looked at Lance and yawned, jumping onto the top of his sword, which was planted in the invisible ground. There was an obvious trickle of blood down the blade as he said, "Is that your best?"

"Hell no it's not!" yelled Dispatch, jumping up and stabbing at X-Sigma, who backflipped away, the spikes on his knuckles now even more apparent.

"That one was even more obvious."

"Shut the hell up!" Dispatch rushed in with one quick slash after another, with no wasted motion and almost a blur. X-Sigma calmly stepped away from each one, and soon enough kicked the blade aside and punched at Dispatch's stomach.

Dispatch knocked the attack away with his free hand, and his tail lashed out, pushing X-Sigma away, too far to get in another attack.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:44 pm

Xeromus immediately barked orders to his subordinates and all other combatants. "Attack in groups of three to five at a time! If anybody sustains injury or is fatigued, switch out with them! Don't give him a moment to rest!"

Rexial sprung into action, rushing to slash at X-Sigma's back while he was busy with Dispatch.

A screen appeared near the entrance, Sukiru's displeased visage overlooking the battlefield. "Deplorable. This will never do... I cannot simply watch this time. I shall have to lend my support."

Another Dark Corridor opened, Adachi leaping out of it, Keyblade in hand, ready to fight. "...Now's not the best time for me to jump in..."

Uchikina emerged from that same corridor, quickly trying to cast Haste and Protect on all active fighters. "I'm so sorry we're late! Rex-kun forgot to take us with him..."

Adachi shrugged, loosening his shoulders. "Are you sure you wanted to come, Uchi-chan?"

"Of course. It's scary, but I'd be more scared, thinking that everything could come to an end while I'm sitting around, worrying. This way, I might be able to help."

Aleri grinned, not taking his eyes from the fight. "Having a dedicated mage certainly eases my mind. You have my thanks. Here, I'll help out with support, until it's my turn to fight." The young man began to cast Shell and Temper on everybody, to boost their Magic Defense and physical attack power.

[Active Party: Dispatch, Lance, Rexial]
[Support: Aleri, Uchikina, ...]
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Lance smirked determinedly, "You think this is even a shred of my power?" The young man dashed closing the distance between himself and X-Sigma in the blink of an eye. He lashed out with both of his blades with a lightning fast cross slash.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:25 pm

Siks ran in at lightning-speed, sliding behind X-Sigma and slashing upward with both swords.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:54 pm

Rexial dodged out of Siks' way. "The hell, man!? Careful where you aim those things!" falling back to the ground, he jumped over Siks and tried to strike at X-Sigma's head.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:34 pm

X-Sigma performed a jumping twist-type maneuver, dodging in between the attacks, with the end result of him getting behind Lance and kicking him forward. "Yeah, you might actually be trouble. The rest, though..."

"I'm going to KILL you!" Dispatch went for a downward-angled slash, which X-Sigma simply caught.

Bleeding from his hand, he said, "They telegraph." He punched at Dispatch again, forcing the Saiyan to release his sword and jump back. X-Sigma tossed the sword away. "Continue?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:59 pm

At the point of impact, Diem, Lance's light-infused hound, leapt from the fiery order building around his master. With a deadly snarl, the wolf lunged at X-Sigma attempting to tear him to peices with razor sharp fangs and claws.

Lance, meanwhile used an aerial recovery to right himself and rolled negating a majority of the damage from the impact, "I wouldn't underestimate my companions if I were you." Lance responded lashing out with a dual strike raid of blue fire as both Lux Eternas tore through the air towards X-Sigma.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:01 pm

Rexial had a shadow puppet snatch Dispatch's sword and return it to its owner as he jumped and landed behind X-Sigma. Rather than try to carve up the behemoth's back, he slipped through his legs and sprung up, slashing up the front of his body, careful to avoid the path of Lance's raids. "You talk too much."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:06 pm

X-Sigma kicked the wolf in the head with every intent to send it sprawling across the emptiness. Rexial's slash he blocked with one arm and let his bone do the work for him."Do I now? One might call it a scripted cutscene...You just better get good at the Quicktime Events." He again reached into space and grabbed his sword, slashing at an oncoming Dispatch and forcing him to retreat, and made a stab at Rexial.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:08 pm

Siks rushed in and caught the blade between both of his own, aiming a sweep-kick at X-Sigma's legs.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:11 pm

X-Sigma jumped over the sweep and flipped, reversing his grip on the blade as he did so, and dropped his heel on Siks.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Siks dismissed his blades and jumped away from the kick, resummoning them and sending a joint Dark and Light Firaga at X-Sigma.

Meanwhile, Kotank was at a distance trying to get a shot in with his bowcaster. "Come on… come on." He finally managed to get a clear shot at the open wound on his arm, taking the shot in an instant.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:31 pm

X-Sigma sliced the Light Firaga clean in two, caught the Dark, and threw it at Kotank. "Dark Firaga on ME of all people? Really, whatever-your-name-is?"

No sooner were the words out of his mouth than another figure jumped over Siks and bowled X-Sigma to the ground, scarring his face with sharp claws. Knowing better than to stay at that range for too long, Daniel rolled away and changed back to his normal form mid-skid. "Sorry I'm late. Fleas, y'know?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:33 pm

Lance dismissed Diem and caught his blades mid-flight as they returned to him.

[Power Surge!]
[Thalia: Raging Winds Lv. 3]

"C'mon that's all you've got?"

"I'm just warming up!" Lance landed with a powerful boom and clapped his hands sending a funnel of wind raging from his palms towards X-Sigma. The wind tunnel seemed to have a powerful cutting force behind it.

"Alright! Looks like it's my turn!" Thalia dove over Lance's shoulder and into the tunnel of wind. With the power provided by the spell, the young woman launched a screwdriver-esque attack at X-Sigma.

[Thalia has replaced Lance in the Active Party]
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:51 pm

X-Sigma kicked up from the ground and sidestepped it as if it weren't even moving. "You're actually getting warm from this? Geez, I'm still freezing." Dispatch made another mad swing at him, but X-Sigma raised his hand and backfisted him. "And you're still an idiot."

"Still want to kill you."

X-Sigma kicked out Dispatch's knees. "And you still can't." He made to stab the Saiyan, but Dispatch rolled out of the way and swept X-Sigma down, leaving an opening for Daniel to come in and put a Keyblade to X-Sigma's face.

"Checkmate."

X-Sigma smirked. "That your best?" He flung his injured arm over Daniel's Keyblade, causing him to step back from the blood on instinct. X-Sigma stood up as if all he didn't even throw enough blood for a papercut and brushed the dust off of himself.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:59 pm

Thalia smirked, the attack had worked perfectly. She planted her feet frim behind X-Sigma and lashed out with a flurry of speedy slashes. Her single fuuma shuriken-like blade acted as a blender as she spun the blade with an expert's percision, electricity crackling from her skin.

"Eat this!" The young woman called down a Thundaga as she refused to relent from her barrage of slashes.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:11 am

X-Sigma stood back, the shuriken only scratching him, and when the Thundaga came, he planted his sword in the ground again and stepped away from it. "Metal conducts better than people," he said as the lightning struck his blade. Even quicker than he'd been before, he dashed behind Thalia, barely traceable by the eye and put a hand on her shoulder. "Not that I'm not faster than that anyway."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:56 am

"Don't." Lance flashed between X-Sigma and Thalia as the situation became dangerous for Thalia, the behemoth of a man extremely close. The young man planted his feet into the ground and shrouded his limbs in dark shields protecting his extremities as he sent a hefty punch into the monstrous man's abdomen.

"Touch her." The young king growled ferociously as the guantlet jutted forth a large spike aimed for the man's gulet. In his free hand, Lance held Nyx Eterna. His eyes glowed a dark gold as he glared into the core of X-Sigma. The man's insanity clashed with the young noble's fury as the pair stood toe to toe.

<Info: Please kick his ass. A Hannibal Lecture would be great... But, I doubt X-Sigma's the type to give one.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:59 am

Rexial took the chance to jump onto the blade, kicking it right through the ground and into the darkness. Since electricity liked to go DOWN, rather than up, he was unaffected by the charge. "Fourth-wall-breaking? Damn, this guy's good."

Immediately moving away to the sidelines, he didn't waste any time. "Adachi! You're up!"

Aleri was concerned, though. "Something's off. Not only is the guy letting himself take these hits without flinching, there's a strange sort of emptiness. Maybe I was expecting more members to show up... I mean, if Eira had been here, that'd be a Keyblade Master on our side. Even better if the Observers came to help out. I'd settle for the trainees showing up to help at this point..."

The blue-haired wielder rushed to the field, watching for the right time to act.

[Adachi has replaced Rexial in the Active Party!]
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:06 am

X-Sigma took the punch, using it to start momentum to backflip away, and grabbed the spike as it made contact with his throat, touching it by a hair's breadth. "Much better," he said. "Still not good enough, but much better." He lifted Lance up by the spike and slammed him into the ground.

Dispatch and Daniel both made to jump at him, but he bitch-slapped them away and pointed at Xeromus with a derpy-looking expression. "You. Do something."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next