TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
ARanger
Stormwolfex
Whats_Up4444
AKeybladeYouSay
greeneggsandSAM
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
XGeass
Namine
14 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 31 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:40 am

"Wait...." He tried to grab her arm. "Why are you doing this? You think I don't care about? I stood up an entire night just for this date. Please stay".
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:46 am

Sally sighed.
"I... I don't knoow, Zane... I just don't know if I can be here with you right now..."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:03 am

"Look, let's just start over. Sit down, let's watch the movie, and we'll take a walk somewhere".

<F***ing mind f***. Whenever something up with Sally and Zane, something's up with me and my girlfriend. Who, is almost like Sally, in the way that I'm like Zane. Just both are exaggerated with personalities, and we look nothing alike. >
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:02 am

The man starred at for a moment with his cold eyes eyes during Aleri's brief moment of mourning. "Is that so?" The man asked seeming almost angry as he said. "Tell me, just how long did you think I would by this bull****?'"
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:33 am

Aleri shrugged, puzzled. "Not sure what you mean by that. What, do you think it's contradictory that I stated how I lived here my whole life, but I moved away recently? Or do you think I make up speeches in my spare time about how depressing some things can be"

Shaking his head, any sense of joviality faded from his expression. "...But with that attitude, you obviously aren't in the mood for a tour. Besides, I've said all that really matters about me, 'cept for one thing: don't go around screwing with peoples' hearts, and I won't have to do anything to drastically rearrange your skeletal structure."

He was no longer in any mood for games, any pretense that he was here to be friendly slipping away.

"Now, it's about time you told me who you are, and what you're doing here. I don't want to fight you here and now if I don't have to. But if you have any sort of unsavory plans for my home... then I'm afraid can't let you exist here. It's that simple; tell me what you're doing here, and I decide whether to show you the sights, or show you what oblivion is like."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:39 pm

The man simply starred at, with an in his face impossible to hide. "First you dare had the nerve to try and deceive me claiming to be a tour guide, and now you are foolish enough to try and threaten me?!" The man had tried his best to stay calm but to no avail. "Tell me why should answer I should answer your questions...... or better yet why I should even let you live!?"
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:44 am

"First of all, you're intruding on my home. I don't trust you, and if I don't know why you're here, then you can't stay." Aleri bit back, not stepping down. "Second, you're not exactly in a threatening position, yourself. What, do you think I need to carry around a sword to beat up arrogant tresspassers like you? You couldn't kill me if you tried. I'm afraid that's just a reality you'll have to get used to..."

"Now, I'd rather not resort to violence, but if you insist on being a clam... I'll have to break you. Your choices! One: Leave here and never come back. Two: Tell me what you're doing here. Three: Sorry to be cliche, but you'll have to die. It's your choice..."

Lacing his fingertips behind his head, Aleri turned around, facing away from the man. "You have ten seconds to make your choice. I wouldn't recommend the third option, and when there's a fourth, things generally don't go over well."

"Ten... Nine... Eight..."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:30 am

"Damn this brat" The man thought to himself. [i]I should kill him were he stands, although...." The man then thinks back to what he heard over Aleri's PDA about one of his number. "Fair enough, so you desire me to leave?"
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:43 am

"Yeah. I mean, what would we prove by fighting? No matter who won, it would be pointless. If you struck me down, others would stand against you. If I defeated you, those who share your sentiment would seek vengeance, even if you think nobody out there would do that for you. Hate breeds hate, and nobody needs more of that." Aleri sighed, thinking about the idea of how violence really was bad.

Even if it was their default solution, it was bad. Fighting Heartless was the only way to deal with them, but did they have to fight everybody who tried to clash with them? The Avenger of Twilight was starting to see how he could avoid it. After all, when he faced those two chimerae, he relented, and that earned him a friend in Zeb. Perhaps the path to becoming a Master was not about being able to face down anything - powerful foes, personal demons, regrets - but about knowing when one had to fight, and when to step back.

...Or maybe he was overthinking it. In fact, he could have been fairly off-base with this... that wasn't everything that Mastery was about. Skill, power, form. These were still major aspects, but not everything, yet not to be ignored. Yet again, he was probably overthinking it.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:58 am

So he really does belong to a group. The man thought to himself. "Oh no I think you are miss understanding my reasons wishing to avoid a fight." The man informed Aleri with a cod smile. "It's not that I wish to avoid a conflict, its just that I believe I stumbled across something much more useful than what I had originally came here for." He then reaches up and draws out the katana on his back. "What was your name again?
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:06 am

Aleri smirked, easily able to hear the grinding sound as the blade exited its sheathe. "Well, aren't you terrible with memory? Keep an eye on those memories of yours, you never know when they'll slip away..."

Taking his hands from his head and putting them in his coat pockets, he shrugged. "Fine, I'll say it once more. My name is Aleri Kinsetsu. I wouldn't recommend seeking me out... but if you must, then look elsewhere. This town holds no information regarding me or any affiliations I may have."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:11 am

"Tactical Shift!"
"Hard Copy!"

The sound of clashing blades and gunfire, the whirl of a high speed spar taking place in the castle courtyard. Three opponents faced eachother in what seemed to be a 1v2 type of match.

The first fighter was Pheonix Clairfield. The beautiful young woman had a long blade in her hand and her hair was done up in a long ceremonial braid. She wore a training gi and samurai hakama. Upon closer inspection, along the blade of the katana she was holding was a slender gun barrel that in the heat of battle was used to fire elemental rounds at her opponent as a way to mix up her current fighting style.

The other two fighters appeared to be twins but were in fact one entity. Maya gave Pheonix a impish smile as her copy dissipated, "So, how come you haven't beat Maya yet? She thought your tactical shift could beat anyone." She taunted.

"Your pattern is too confusing... I can't get a lock on the right style to use." Pheonix responded as the pair dashed forward, Maya skillfully dodging Pheonix's slashes as Pheonix parries the small girl's sharp daggers away from her body with the Japanese steel.

"Perfect." Maya giggled as jumped back again ready to attack with a another burst of speed.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:29 am

Whats_Up4444 wrote:"Look, let's just start over. Sit down, let's watch the movie, and we'll take a walk somewhere".
Sally sighed.
"Alright..."
She sat back down, clearly not focusing on the movie.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:56 pm

The Felix clone sat in the courtyard, watching the two girls fight. He was invisible to them, silently observing, but decided to make his presence known. He dropped his cloak, revealing his ethereal form. "Nice, very nice indeed, but..." the clone walked towards the two, before his ethereal form turned into a fleshy one. "Wouldn't it be more beneficial-" his, or rather, his originals trademark swords appeared in his hands. "-to fight someone that you know nothing about?" He smirked.

<didn't you have a char named pheonix in the SW, Bob? What happened to her?>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:08 am

AKeybladeYouSay wrote:
Whats_Up4444 wrote:"Look, let's just start over. Sit down, let's watch the movie, and we'll take a walk somewhere".
Sally sighed.
"Alright..."
She sat back down, clearly not focusing on the movie.

Zane sighed in relief.

"I'm sorry. I gotta stop trying to be poetic". Zane thinking back to all the times his words backfired.

Zane continue to sit there, but only for ten minutes....he starred at Sally the whole time.

"You want to just go to the middle of the town, clear your mind and go back home?" Zane asked.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:56 am

<Awright, narration-cut time!>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5HW64d9sBA

...And so it came to be that the heroes of Organization XIV were made ready for the battle with their greatest foe ever. The unstoppable one who willed the universe be crushed, X-Sigma.

Were they truly strong enough? Was this monster of a man too great, even for the collective strength of all the heroes at once? For it had been said that a small group of them could defeat almost any force in the cosmos.

How ungodly powerful was X-Sigma!?

If an unstoppable, collective force with no imaginable rival had doubts about their ability to overcome their adversary, then how terrible must this enemy be? By definition, unimaginably so.

Was there any hope at all? Would they be stomped, crushed underfoot, and swept aside like chaff? Could they even delay the destruction of everything? Was there any meaning to the struggle?

Whether they would succeed or not, they had to try. There was no room for compromise, it was winner-take-all.

Either they would go home victorious, or not at all.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:13 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUILkzdGQhY

A dark corridor opened at the mouth of the Gate to Darkness. The large open ground only had one sanctuary. The rock structure that stood at its entrance served as this momentary resting place.

Lance stepped out onto the battlefield. The young king held a grim determination about him that seemed to possess his entire body. His dark spikes stood about his head rippling with the pure emotion that had driven him to come to the battlefield. This particular fight was the most important that he'd ever been apart of and everything was in the balance.

The young man was dressed in his keyblader's armor, the armor piece now an entire suit. His twin keyblades lay across his shoulders in an X. The two weapons seemed to be attached by a light magnetic force to hold them in place.

Lance looked to the other end of the field of combat and saw X-Sigma and Hartz. The two men were the group's only foes. However, the second-in-command of Organization XIV could feel the pair's power even from where he stood.

The young hero cautiously drew his weapons and waited. The others would be arriving soon. Then, the battle would begin.

A few moments and the dark corridor behind the young man rippled, from it emerged three young women. Each of them held a special place in the young man's heart and for hours before, he'd argued with them to make them stay home where it was relatively safer. However, the trio refused to back down and eventually forced the hero king to give in.

The love of his life, Thalia Blackhearth, stood ready as a woman of war. She was equipped with a set of elegantly crafted light armor. The links of mythril were invaluble and nearly impossible to break. Daidara, the castle smith, refused to make anything of lower quality for the young woman. Now, she joined Lance, poised for battle with her oddly formed keyblade, The Kingdom Star, attached to her hip. She smiled encouragingly at the young king and without words the two had a conversation that instilled the pair with a fervor to win.

His best friend, Phoenix Clairfield, was as always a powerful mage and wore a long, silken robe. The garment amplified her control of Blue Magic and her ability to become just the right class for the situation that required her aid. Therefore, she would create her own armor if necessary. At her hip was a fine velvet sash and a pair of revolvers, all cherished gifts from her dear friend, Oxthmas, the weapon and rounds were powerful and would only aid her powerful magic.

And the girl that he took on almost as his own daughter, Maya. The young girl had no last name that she could remember and was a terrifyingly powerful illusion master. She held within her grasp, two golden daggers, Pain and Panic. With these weapons, Maya was capable of tearing the very fabric of reality to shreds. The slightly unstable illusionist wore a black cloak woven from lucid materials. The material was light and durable to protect her from any attacks that might hit her which was incredibly unlikely even with the foes that they faced.

The four stood at the ready, waiting. The tension in the air was almost tangible as they waited. Either for X-Sigma to move or for more of the powerful organization to arrive.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:22 am

On the other end, X-Sigma smirked. "Looks like they're on the way."

Hartz nodded. "I guess."

"Well, in any case, stay back unless I tell you otherwise."

"Why's that?"

The older man stood stoically and replied, "You're not my enemy." Then, he jumped forward, front-flipped, and landed straight in front of Lance. "So, you're the first, huh?" he said. "You better put up a good fight once your pals get here. Wouldn't want to have wasted my time warning you if that was all you were gonna give me." He crossed his arms and sighed. "Any idea when the others'll get here?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:32 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66avd8n-fB4

Lance gave a small smirk of determination as his weapons flew to his grasp, "Any moment now."

In a flash of light, both blades became Lux Eterna. Lance's pupils shown a shade of bright blue as he settled into a battle stance, "I'm sure we're strong enough. So, don't get cocky."

Thalia nodded, the young woman spun The Kingdom Star as held it out in front of her, ready to spring into action, "Don't think we'll go down easy."

"We're not the type to give in." Pheonix added standing firmly behind the battle couple, revolvers drawn.

Maya had dissappeared entirely sinking into Lance's shadow.

<And yes, expect ALOT of music from me... I know it may seem like a bit much. But, I'd like you guys to see what I'm listening to as I write up each post cuz that's what inspires me most of the time.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:40 am

X-Sigma smirked. "Look, I have no intention of fighting until at least the better part of you show up. After all, what's the point of stomping singular ants into the dirt unless the others can crawl up your leg? It's not really a fight when it's slaughter."

A voice rang out behind him. "B*tch, who the hell d'you think you're talkin' to?"

X-Sigma looked over his shoulder. "Oh, you. I've met you once I think...what was your name again?"

The newcomer hung his head. "Am I really that forgettable? Then again, did you ever hear my name in the first place?" He looked back up. "I'm the one without a name. They just call me Dispatch. It's what they do to me so that I can do it to you."

"...What the hell are you talking about?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:45 am

"Maybe I'll ring a few more bells," came another voice. A Dark Corridor opened next to Lance and co., revealing Siks and his friends standing ready. "Ready for a rematch?"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:51 am

"Oh yeah, you were...that one guy..." There was not a shred of recognition in the psychopath's face. "Yeah, I remember you were that guy who...did that one thing..."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:58 am

"Well, this ought to make things a bit easier," Siks replied nonchalantly, "I completely remember our fight, and you barely remember I exist."

"You're gonna die," Kotank stated bluntly.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:11 am

"What's this? The carpet talks?" said X-Sigma, sounding like an 8-year-old.

"Hey! I'm the only one who gets to call him a carpet!" exclaimed Dispatch, and charged at his opponent.

X-Sigma stepped sideways and said, "No, not yet. Hold the anger until we have a few more people."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:18 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8EWnOBzd1o

Lance stepped forward. Tension was seen clear through his body.

"Listen, ***hole." His voice was stern and cold. The very tremor of it held a note of serious power.

"I've had enough of your games. You're nothing but a child looking for another toy to play with. Power doesn't make the man. It's the mind. And yours clearly isn't fit for the body it inhabits." Lance growled glaring at the childish man.

"I'm done waiting. Done playing around. If you think you're so powerful, prove it. End me before reinforcements arrive." Lance scoffed as his aura glowed with blue fire, "I doubt you have the strength." The young king boasted, chiding X-Sigma to attack him.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next