TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

+12
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Eques tenebrarum
lethalityComplex
XGeass
Maverick Entity
Zeldaman2.0
Aesoth
khfreak358
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
Malakili007
AKeybladeYouSay
16 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 27 Empty Re: Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:35 pm

All aboard the hate hype train! CHOO CHOO THIZ SHOW IZ GEI
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 27 Empty Re: Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  khfreak358 Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:38 pm

*slap Zelda* No! It's terrifying, and you will do it no harm.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:04 pm

Now, I intend on staying far, far away from that. Keeping Slender Man and Irisu on the same level of creepy horror works best for me.

Though, if we're talking about the mythos and the works surrounding it, isn't it off-topic if we're not talking about the game? So, here's a little bit of info just to keep this from being completely of-topic: I finally know what the $20 Mode is. ...I didn't say it had to be interesting. I thought it was just a cheaper version of the game that lacked the creepiness aspect, but no, it's actually Slender, the original, almost-less-creepy version, $20 Mode, which is an unlockable that plays a song when he draws near, instead of static, and Slender the Arrival, the more advanced, even creepier version with a vague plot.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:19 pm

I don't know why but I feel like doing this

My Kalos Pokedex so far:  (o) to the right of name marks a caught pokemon the absence of the mark means only seen

Obvious spoilers incoming

Spoiler:
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:02 am

So I picked up Assassin's Creed 4 today!

It

Is

AMAZING

They added a tag ability for eagle vision, giving a Persona 4 like color pallate(gold, white, and.. Scarlet?) on this one guy I tagged.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:22 am

A friendly reminder that Call of  Duty is rehashed bullshit.

They LITTERALY FUCKING REUSED A CUTSCENES FROM MW2.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:33 am

Malakili007 wrote:soooo....many......pokemon......gotta.....catch em.....ALL
I dont need to catch them all when I got this guy.
https://i.imgur.com/bbOSfAK.jpg
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:51 am

I have yet to this day....never got a "legit" (encountered in wild, non scripted) shiny across all 6 gens.... 'scuse me while I go stand in the corner.....there's something in my eye
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:53 am

PsychoticDoctor wrote:A friendly reminder that Call of  Duty is rehashed bullshit.

They LITTERALY FUCKING REUSED A CUTSCENES FROM MW2.
Wait...seriously? I mean, I knew it was boring and...thoroughly the same every time, but...literally reusing cutscenes from previous games? I mean to say, it's Call of Duty, so you know it's not for any good reason (Like it is in the beginning of KH2), but...this is a new low...

In other news, that secret fight in KHFM...Why does every secret boss in the KH series have an attack that invariably one-shot kills you?

As far as Shiny Pokemon...one. And it was Mincino. I feel equally gipped. I still caught it, but I also feel gipped.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:59 am

I have caught over 4 “legit” shinnies, a tyrunt which evolved into the very tyrantrum I posted, a clauncher(literally just caught it today), and a Medicham and Graveler in Diamond.
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:00 am

yea just.....rub it in why don't you....*sniffle* sorry....there's still something in my eye....*sniffle*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:01 am

I hate you. I hate you so much right now. I'm going to track you down, come to your house, ring your doorbell, kick the door down whether you answer or not, find those games, and feed them to the dog!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:30 am

Fuckin... at least Haar had something useful/cute. All I got was a shiny Swanna, and that was the ONLY shiny I've EVER had bar the Red Gyarados.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:53 am

I have never found a natural Shiny, nor do I care. I have the promotional Lv.100 Shiny Giratina in Pokémon White, but of course, that doesn't count, and kind of brings up a paradox as I had been too lazy to go through Victory Road prior to this. Now I feel guilty having something that can rip through everything left in the game like tissue paper.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:01 am

I have that promotional shiny as well as the promotional dialga and palkia....those are the only shinies I have...though I do not count them as "legit" shinies
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:04 am

*nod* Likewise. Guaranteed Shiny=/=Legit Shiny. 100%=/=1/80,000. 'nuff said.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:34 am

It's like the guaranteed Shinies exist just to:

A: Make you feel worse about Shiny Pokémon in general

B: Show you the fancy effect that Shinies get when you send them out, so you know what that is.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:10 am

This just reminds me that the most Shinies I've seen or caught have been in Gen 2. Saw a Shiny Caterpie but had no Poke Balls to catch it, let a lone a Pokemon capable of not killing it. I did however, manage to snag a Shiny Ditto at one point.

And those have been the only times I've seen a Shiny by chance.

Oh yeah, except for that time in Fire Red where at the Battle Tower... my first opponent was always a Shiny Espeon. I always felt like the game trying to spite me.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:19 am

I've caught a bunch of shiny Pokemon like a Poliwhirl, and a Rayquaza in Emerald (best luck ever), but I've bred most of my other shiny Pokemon... like my shiny Delphox, which I bred a shiny Fennekin and leveled, and a shiny Bronzong.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5BIRWiifo8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DM5BIRWiifo8

I...
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:55 pm

Huh. Well, I'm not as surprised as I probably ought to be. I mean, SEGA purchased ATLUS, and SEGA happens to own the line of Miku Hatsune Project Diva games. And this is just a Persona 4 version of it. I suppose that means P4 has become as marketable as Hatsune Miku...?! I mean, its popularity has really taken off, but that's pushing it a little. And I'm not even a fan of Miku, myself, my sister is.

On the plus side, we actually get to see who this Kaname person who took the spotlight in Rise's absence is! Still, I hope this isn't a sign of ATLUS properties being turned into gimmicks to make spinoffs of. I mean, P4 had a sort of dancing vibe to it from the beginning. The characters in the opening of the PS2 game were kinda dancing. P4G had them go all-out with the dancing thing. So it's not as insane as if they made a dancing game out of P3. I mean, Minato may frequent Escapade for the Tower Social Link, but does he ever dance there? And where else would it be logical to dance crazy?

...They better have Masao cameo in this one.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:02 pm

When I get a moment to listen to this and not be drowned out by my family digging up guitar hero, I will listen to that. I hope this is a spin-off series. And if Rise gets all this popularity we better fucking get some Naoto spotlight. And more Troy Motherfucking Baker. Jesus.

Like I get that they want to take the series somewhere, having a couple of spin off games wouldn't be bad, I just... I seriously hope that this isn't where the series is going. I really hope that we're still going to be getting Persona 5, that we'll still get P4A part 2 whenever that gets here.... I know I'm not exactly one to mind gimmicks or crazy stunts from a series (I fucking love CoM and Days, both of which are massive departures from the series in their own ways) and I know I'm not a very old fan of the series or the SMT franchise in general, but dammit if I don't feel at least a little worried for the series.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:01 pm

That was honestly the most depressing thing I saw yesterday. I was hyped for Persona 5, I was really happy when my favorite P4 character was teased for the next P4A, and I was really interested to see Persona Q.

And then that game showed up. But you know what? I'm not going to dwell on that game. You know what I'm going to bring? Persona 5... okay, that's a piss poor transition becasue all we got was about... what, like two minutes of vague plot details? But hey, any news is good news as far as I'm concerned.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:55 am

I agree with both Crem and Nebula. It's ok to make spinoffs, but a dancing game? -.-
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:46 am

Thing is, when Kingdom Heart makes spinoffs, they keep the same basic movement and attack system, just with different quirks and ways to execute them. In Days and CoM, the game's overall structure was changed, but the BASIC structure was intact. This is changing a dungeon-crawling, dating-sim, story-driven rock-your-balls-hard (sometimes) thing into a completely different thing with the slightest relation to the original. You know that Star Wars Kinect game? Know how they have a dancing mode? It's kinda like that, but not quite as shocking and insane...

I heard about Persona Q earlier today... but only that it was a 3DS title. I didn't know we knew anything at ALL about Persona 5, 'cept that it was definitely happening. Eventually.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next