TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

+12
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Eques tenebrarum
lethalityComplex
XGeass
Maverick Entity
Zeldaman2.0
Aesoth
khfreak358
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
Malakili007
AKeybladeYouSay
16 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) Empty Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:31 pm

A discussion topic specifically for talking about video games.
So, Disney's coming out with a new Epic Mickey installment. Looks like it might be multiplayer.

I'm so f***ing there.
Anybody else gonna get it?
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) Empty Re: Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  Malakili007 Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:38 pm

Shut up. *mumbles grumpily*QuitremindingmeaboutstuffIwantbutcan'tgetgrrrrrrrrr*mumbles and grunts*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) Empty Re: Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:39 pm

Have you played the original?
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:40 pm

Hey, 007. Birth By Sleep.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 pm

Haar, don't be a total ****.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 pm

Hey Haar, over that. have been for years. try harder.

Yusei, no. Wanted that couldn't get it either. Stupid things costing money grrrrrr.

Last edited by Malakili007 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:44 pm

Laughing Sorry, I had to. I could say it again, too, but I won't...no, bad fingers, do not type that name! Bad Keyboard, stop responding when I type Birth b--
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:51 pm

Also Nebula I EXPECT Haar to be a total ****. It's nothing new between me and him.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Very Happy
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:58 pm

It's an EPIC game. Hence the title, Epic Mickey. Can't wait for the sequel. F*** Yeah.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:00 pm

Laughing Seriously though Birth by Sleep *eye twitch* doesn't get to me *eye twitch* any more I am a master of *eye twitch* patience.

Yusei, well so I'm told but I don't even have the console for it....let alone any Next Gen Consoles right now *eye twitchiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:04 pm

Well, the sequel's also coming out on PS3 and XBOX360, but you don't have any NextGen consoles... So....
Also, I don't have BBS, and I don't care. I tried it once, the controls sucked. I couldn't get a hang of it at all.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:12 pm

WeLL nOT aNy WorKInG oNEs aT LeaST *glArEs aT 360 gAmES sIttINg On SheLF* *EyE twITchiNG*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:14 pm

Wiis go for about $150 right now. At least they did when we got ours. Just a suggestion.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:15 pm

*opens wallet* *poof of dust and moth flies out*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:18 pm

Seriously, Yusei? Birth By Sleep was my favorite playstyle out of all of them...and thus one of my favorite games of all time. You don't like it?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:21 pm

I couldn't even figure out how to defeat the first boss. I was all like "Can I attack this way?" and the twisty layered thing was like "LOLNOPE" and then it OHK'ed me.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:23 pm

Twisty layered thing? The hell is that? There are three first bosses. Terra, Ven, Aqua. Terra's is a giant Loom. Ven's is a tree, and Aqua's is the pumpkin carriage. Which one is a "twisty layered thing"?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:25 pm

It was either Ven or Terra, and it was in Enchanted Dominion, I think it's called, since it was Sleeping Beautyland.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:32 pm

THen it was Terra, the Wheel Master. A bigass Loom. All you have to do is attack the center one. It's like the Guard Armor. Except lame. And his second boss is another lame guard armor. And when you get to
Spoiler:
there's another boss that's literally called Trinity Armor. It's like the Guard Armor. Only lame, cuz there are only three parts.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:31 am

I've played the original EM. And the sequel looks amazing! I hope they fix the issues with the camera. That was my only complaint with the original. Also, Warren Specter stated at E3 that it's going to be fully voiced. And Gus is being voiced by Cary Elwes! Cary ****ing Elwes! How awesome is that?!
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:38 am

Uhh... >_> *pulling up Wikipedia*
Oh, no wonder I don't know who he is.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:43 am

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) 09iRI

Give me your geek card. Nao.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:47 am

Sorry, don't have one. I've got a Nerd Card, though.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:50 am

Then give me that! You are not worthy of either!
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next