TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
XGeass
Whats_Up4444
13th
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 36 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:59 pm

<Uh, I kinda released her from Nathan and placed her near Zane, remember? LOL. Also, quite deviant of a character bio whats up. If you need themes, try anime/game song lists off youtube, like I do.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:25 pm

Sally's Heartless raised its hands, raising the water around it with them. The water flooded the whole field in front of Castle Asylum. All were underwater, slowing their movements and eventually drowning them.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:32 pm

As the light from Zane's attacked dimmed so did a barrier of light that Xancel had erected just before the explosion and Storm Spiral holding everyone above the water. He shuddered with anger, "You... you don't know how to treat people... Toying with their emotions... Sally... lost her heart over you... And you act like you don't care at all! You don't deserve to live! Sorry 'bout this Mr. Observer Of Fates but this is where I draw the line! Heaven's Light!" In a flash of light, he dissapeared and reappeared above Zane slashing downward, dissappeared again slashed across Zane's body, dissappeared again and finished with an uppercut that knocked Zane into the air and followed it up with several beams of concentrated light. "I tried... I really did..."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 36 Empty Bravo, Xancel.

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:24 pm

<*clap clap clap clap*>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Zane fell hard on the ground. He was breathing heavy. "I...can't move". He said in pain then sang once again. "I thought it felt right but the right was wrong. All caught up in the iron strum. Try to figure it out what's it's like moving on. I don't even know the kind of things I said. I'm a outcast movin' and my mind went dead. So I'm picking up the pieces now where to begin? The hardest part of ending is starting again" Zane then cough and blood came out. "Muyix...MUYIX!"

"Sorry Zane. I can't help you...." Muyix said.

Zane thrust his hands at Nathan to throw his blades but were trapped in Xancel barrier underwater. He only had one. He took it and it split into two and thrust them at Nathan but missed and fell to the ground. "Muyix. Xiyum. Attack Nathan!"

And they listened as they ran to him and started slashing with their claws and dagger respectively.

Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:46 pm

Sally's Heartless blasted Muyix and Xiyum with a strong jet of water, knocking them back.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:51 pm

Xiyum shot pink bubbles at Sally's Heartless. <XD>

Muyix got up and slashed Nathan again to the back this time.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:57 pm

<You gonna put up a Xiyum bio?>
Sally's Heartless blasted much more water into the field, with a bubble around Xancel to protect him.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:02 pm

Nathan dodged all of the slashes. He nodded at Xarlone, who summoned Unversed that wrapped Muyix and Xiyum up. He ran up to Zane and stabbed Inferno's Grasp into his back, then lifted it out and backflipped over Zane. He then took Suspenseful Daydream and turned around, running over him and stuck both keyblades into his back after slashing down it. He backflipped back and yelled out; "Dazzling finish!" And he then threw his wayfinder out, turning it around and catching it then running up to Zane, taking out his keyblades, then throwing them both into his head after backflipping over it.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:04 pm

<Plot twist time, lol. Not to be taken seriously unless need be>

"From above, a voice reaches down to Xancel"

Gunamnex: You are doing what needs to be done, Sally's mind, heart, body, and fate must be reunited. Zane's devotion to returning that girl, Muyix's heart is fueling his aggression. If he strays too far off the path he walks, he will lose not only the path he walks, but also his path with Sally.

"Suddenly, a portal of light appears high above. Two mysterious figures jump down to the ground with a tremendous shock wave."

Gunamnex: "Stands up" It has come to this then...

Oxthmas: "Stands up, flipping his special coin" Oh boy, now you've ticked the boss off. That's like me not being able to win a card hand, very bad.

Gunamnex: I warned you all once before. Now I will show you what becomes of arrogance. "Summons Remembrance and Honor's Last Echo" You want a heart so bad Zane, then earn it the right way. "Casts curaga on Zane" Prove yourself, and I will show you the power you seek. "Turns to Oxthmas" Prevent interference.

Oxthmas: Roger.

Gunamnex: "Turns to face Zane, both keyblades positioned at his chest" If you think one heart is more important than another in the paths of fate, then feel free to lose yourself to your arrogance! "Summons a barrier, pushing everyone else outside of it, including the water, which evaporates upon contact with the barrier" (Battle theme starts)

<Epic fight time!, or not, if this post is not canon, lol>

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:07 pm

<Sounds good to me. I say it's canon.>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:18 pm

<I just can't stand the constant attempts to kill each other. Even taking kh logic into consideration, it's just too much. If he proves himself, I will send him and a few others to a special place. If not, then I will send everyone back to their areas and we will try to get a plot again, lol.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:19 pm

<Zane deserves to die. Jerk.>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:45 pm

<It's non-canon because Zane is already DEAD. He has keyblades sticking out of his freaking eyes, is that not good enough for you? >.> >
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:57 pm

<Okay, if so...>
Xasyll looked out of the window. She saw that Zane was currently in an extremely vulnerable position, possibly close to death. She picked up the blaster and loaded a Thunderaga. She blasted it out of the window, surging it through the two Keyblades in Zane's face.
"Hasta la Vista, *****!!"
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 36 Empty Single Wilted Rose.

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:39 pm

<Non-canon please. But it was awesome. ._.>

Before the blades were struck into Zane Muyix caused them to go off course and right into her and the Unversed. Muyix fell onto the ground and the Keyblade, Inferno's Grasp was sticking out. She couldn't breath. The Keyblade turned completely black and seeping with darkness. "I just casted worst wishes. Your Keyblade is now forever cursed until you destroy me and everything of me. If you use it, your heart will vanish into oblivion" She closed her eyes. And began to glow before there was a huge explosion which destroyed the castle's entrence <Just the guns. Razz>. As it cleared a red heart flew into the sky and went Kimgdom Hearts in the Realm of Darkness. Zane yelled out "Muyix!" Before going unconisous and falling into a Dark Corridor along with Xiyum. Who was on top of Zane.

<Xiyum bio would be put up soon>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:24 pm

<Very--->
Nathan handed the keyblade over to Deldon. "I need some uncursing." Deldon replied with, "Roger" and casted uncurse on the keyblade. The keyblade was now able to be used.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:28 pm

<Okay, now that I can approve of. So then, the real post>

"Atop Castle Asylum"

Oxthmas: Guess Zane lost the game, huh?

Gunamnex: "Looking down as Muyix's red heart begins to ascend, watching it go up" No my apprentice, his game with fate, and his path to redemption, have just started."

Oxthmas: It's going to where Roland's life essence is, isn't it?

Gunamnex: Yep. to Kingdom Hearts, well, the kingdom hearts of this universe. "Looks down at Xancel" I shall send them a message.

"Summoning his keyblade, Gunamnex points towards the center of the castle entrance. Suddenly, a message appears across the ground"

"To redeem your paths of fate, seek the abyss of fate with the lost key in hand"

<Cue plot development!>

<Gah, who just ruined my post by making a unbreakable cures uncursed! Gah, this is what I was talking about that derails this rp so much!>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:46 pm

<At least it makes a little sense now. I think the fighting is over... right?>

During the fight, Aleri just looked between Zane, Nathan, Xancel, and the others, trying to figure out whether to help his Zane as his comrade, smash his face in for being a jerk, or just try and cast Ice3 on them all. No... Ice3 wouldn't slow them down, just hurt them. They're all too fired up for it to work. Zane is my ally... but he's being a complete idiot... Oh, look, those three fell through a Dark Corridor. Well, that takes care of that. I should get ready for my mission to The Planet. He walked out as Xile and Gilgamesh went through a hole in space. He went to his room and packed. ...Weird. The report said not to use the Keyblade unless necessary. Why would that be...? Once he finished putting items into his pockets, donned a more worn-looking Coat, and putting Munny in his wallet, he tried summoning Rexial's Drakus. It worked, so he threw it out of the window. He jumped out onto the Rider, and flew into a Dark Corridor.
He emerged into the airspace above a disk-shaped city. Midgar. This was where he was supposed to be. It didn't look very good... it looked like it was rotting away. There wasn't even any grass around it. He descended... and found himself looking into the barrel of a ShinRa officer's gun. "Are you ****ing kidding me?"
"Don't m-move, unidentified aircraft pilot!"
"...Yeeeeaaaaah, I don't have time for this." He stepped onto solid ground, then turned the Rider back into Drakus. "By the way..." He turned to the officer. "You have seen too much. Die." He swiftly knocked the man out before he could respond. "...Well, that was fun."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:20 am

<OH WOW! YOU JUST RUINED EVERYTHING! Skazza, I'll just tell you this now. Stop messing things up. What part of "The ONLY way to break the curse is to destroy Muyix's existence" don't you understand? Muyix is a Heartless, Xiyum is the Nobody, destroy them and he could use the Keyblade again. Simple. But you ruined it. You just said "Here you go!" and now it's back to normal? That's stupid. Atleast give it more then one post! And since when could Deldon cure nearly unbreakable curse? That sounds nothing like Telekenisis. And he wasn't even there! Retcon it. It made no sense and it ruined my idea I wrote since September. Just retcon it. I never ruined your ideas. Sure I told you to do better but hey! Everyone needs improvment. Even me. I need to explain things better. Even Maverick. He needs to write in Story format. Even you. You need to stop making overpowered characters. Just retcon that post, man!>

/Vent.

<Maverick, can you post the original post?>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:48 am

<Fine.>
Nathan and his friends jumped into the closing DC. "I'm here for Xiyum b******. Hand her over or I kick all of you're asses. Two times."
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:35 am

<Nathan's friends should be dying because half are Nobodies and they have no coats. But whatever>

Upon entrence Nathan and his friends were surrouned by Nexas, Rexin, Trexksyl, Xemla, and Kyxcir. Nexas went for the throat. Nathan's throat and started to choke him until the entire area disappeared into ash along with his friends and the members. It was just Nexas and Nathan in The Nightmare Realm. Nexas threw Nathan down to the ground. "Welcome to the Nightmare Realm. What's biggest nightmare?" Nexas said deviously.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:52 am

"Screw you *****. I have no fears." Nathan said. He really didn't have a fear, and he slapped Nexas. Pimpslapped.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:08 am

"To redeem your paths of fate, seek the abyss of fate with the lost key in hand" Xancel read off of the ground in front of him. "Great, a riddle... Anyone wanna explain this?" He then noticed everyone had dissappeared. "Wow... where do I go from here?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:25 am

Another message appears below the last, as though the writer is listening in to Xancel.

"The lost key, a young maiden from a ancient order, must forge the path to the power of all hearts within the abyss of fate. There lies the answers to solve the pains of those lost."

"Do not be hesitant, we will be there by your side when needed."

"Go to the keyblade graveyard, there you will learn the truth."

<Yes, I am setting up something that I assume What's Up comprehends. Xancel just happens to fit in just right>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next