TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
XGeass
Whats_Up4444
13th
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 37 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:10 am

"I've gotta set this right." Xancel clenched his fist and DC'd in front of Xasyll's room. After writing a short note he taped it to the door and DC'd again. This time to the keyblade graveyard. After he left, the note could be seen it read, "I'm setting things right. Left to the Keyblade Graveyard. -Xancel"

<Where the hell Xancel got a pen, paper, and tape i'll never know.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:25 am

Amongst the ruins of the keyblade graveyard, Gunamnex and Oxthmas walk slowly among the powerless keyblades, hoods obscuring their faces.

Oxthmas, flipping his special coin, says to Gunamnex, "Are you sure this is ideal?" in his usual tone.

Gunamnex, stopping at the center of the keyblade graveyard, raises his left arm, replying in his emotionless tone, "This one is the only one we can trust besides her for now". Noticing the dc opening up in front of them, Gunamnex places his hands behind his back, MX style, and says to the figure emerging from the dc, "Welcome to where all keyblade wielders are connected, Xancel. I do sense that you do not wield a keyblade though, despite your prowess with a blade".

<Gah, new format...>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:41 am

Nexas' face was slightly red from the smack. "Trick question! I'M your biggest nightmare!" Nexas said anger in his voice. Nexas grabbed Nathan and threw him and it was if Nathan flew right through a glass mirror. Nathan was back but this time all his friends were on the ground bleeding. Xarlone was being choked by Nexas as his Scythe was in his chest. "You was too late". Nexas said quietly.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:42 am

Xancel nodded, "Yes, you would be right, I don't posess the power of the keyblade however my own strength is more than enough. So, why did you call me here?" He said as he walked towards the two.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:21 am

<7,000th post of this entire website! 8D>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:06 pm

Nathan saw this and realized it was all just smoke and mirrors. "I've heard talk of your abilites. You don't scare me you wanna-be grim reaper. It's all just smoke and mirrors..." Nathan said, bracing Suspenseful Daydream. He stood up, dusting himself off, and ran at Nexas.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:59 pm

Xasyll heard a small noise as a note was beingstuck onto her door. Just as Xancel had left, she opened the door and saw the note. She had a bad feeling about this. She used a DC to go to the Keyblade Graveyard and hid out of sight so that she could tell was was going on.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:03 pm

Removing his hood, Gunamnex looks upon Xancel. "How much do you know of the Great Keyblade War? The event that shattered the once peaceful world into fragments, claimed the lives of thousands, and led to all that is today."

His hands raised above his head towards the sky, Gunamnex states, "It is here that one individual, an experiment against fate itself, set the path of fate for future generations, by an act that the individual regrets to this day. One individual survived the war, but instead of utilizing Kingdom Hearts to obtain ultimate power, the individual sent it deep within the Realm of Darkness, to a place neither of light or dark, to wait to be awakened by one more worthy of unlocking its power, a 'key'.

Gunamnex then lowered his hands to his sides. In an emotionless tone, "That individual was me, Gunamnex, Project Infinity of the original organization XIII, from a whole other side of reality. Having appeared in this reality long ago due to a warp in time, I participated in the Great War alongside keyblade wielders of the light. The battles between light and dark forces were all consuming, as you can see in this graveyard. I had a friend though during those trials, one of whom I owe my very being to. However, the desire to keep Kingdom Hearts away from the darkness consumed not only both the light and dark armies, but at the very end, him. His name was Roland Krauss."

Turning his back towards Xancel, Gunamnex begins walking down the path, Oxthmas following beside him. Gunamnex, in a more foreboding tone, says to Xancel, "We seek to redeem our lost friends, so do you apparently. If you want to restore Sally, you have two options: Slay both her Heartless and Nobody in the correct order, and pray that she survives the process of revival, or keep the two halves intact until the time comes for the 'Lost Key', a certain young maiden from the Dark Bloodline, to fulfill her destiny to redeem the world and all of us."

Turning to face Xancel again, Gunamnex motions Oxthmas to remove his hood, saying to Xancel, "This is my apprentice, Oxthmas. From our original reality, he was best friends with the nobody known as Luxord. Using the power of Kingdom Hearts, he hopes to restore Luxord somehow, the original Luxord."

Gunamnex then turns away and opens a portal of light, saying, "I apologize for the confusion, but it will all be clear someday. For now, just try to keep things under control, even though your friends seem intent on disrupting everything for the sake of their arrogance towards fate. The Observers of the Key will be watching". Gunamnex then steps through the portal.

Oxthmas, flipping his special coin, looks towards Xancel, and says in his usual demenor "Sorry about that, he has a way of rambling on from time to time. If you ever need to play a game or want some Sea Salt Ice Cream, just look for us at the Clock Tower in the town of never ending sunsets."
"You look like a good poker player, but you might want to check nearby for a certain friend of yours", Oxthmas says with a smile as he steps through the light portal, which then dissipates.

<Sorry about this path, Whats Up didn't want me to start a certain storyline yet, so I had to make do with this.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:31 pm

Xasyll gasped. She went to move, but couldn't. What was this about a "Lost Key"? Why were they talking to Xancel as if he wanted to restore Sally?

Did he?
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:32 pm

Xancel nodded as the men left. "I'll do my best." He said as he turned and looked upon the innumerable blades scattered around the plain. "So many lives lost... And for what?" He continued to look at the keys when a DC opened behind him. He quickly whirled around to see a figure in a blood red cloak holding two gunblades. "You're actions are deterring the progress of the Damned Syndicate, you must be eliminated." the man then charged Xancel whom drew his blades And locked blades with the man. "Who are you?!"Xancel asked the man as they pushed back and forth fighting for an edge.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:54 pm

A whriling flash of blue and yellow flew towards the red-cloaked figure. It knocked them out from in front of Xancel.
"Who the **** is this creep?!"
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 37 Empty "Mission Complete! ...Well, sort of."

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:04 pm

Aleri flew off, chased by Sephiroth. "Okay, I'm sorry that I called you a Mama's Boy and stole your Black Materia! Just stop chasing me-----!"
"Insignificant human. I will kill you and take back the Black Materia, then smash a hole in The Planet, then use the Mako Energy to become a god."
"I heard you the first time! Go away before we get too far from the world! If we both enter Interspace, we'll be thrown to another world!"
Cloud was following by air as well. "SEPHIROTH! Today, I will stop you!"
"Let's see... and those two girls happened to fall through my DCs in my various attempts to escape... Great. Tifa and Aerith are in Hollow Bastion, and I'm chased by Sephiroth, who is chased by Cloud. Can this day get any worse?" He looked up and saw that he was in Interspace. He summoned a Dark Corridor, but he was followed regardless of the fact that the other two shouldn't have been able to breathe. He emerged above Olympus Coliseum. "...Yep, just got worse."
Luckily, Cloud caught up to Sephiroth and slashed him. Sephiroth disappeared in a cloud of feathery darkness, and Cloud descended to the courtyard below.
Aleri zipped through another DC. This time, he was going back to Castle Asylum. Midgar wasn't a nice place to be. Neither was the rest of that particular world. He had interfered with Sephiroth, and totally screwed up the world order. ****. Xeromus isn't going to like this.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:06 pm

"I am Morpheus, Number 4 of the Damned Syndicate, and due to our previous members failure, I am here to finish the job. Now move, you are impeding my mission." The cloaked figure said as he knocked away the girl <i presume Xasyll was the flash of blue and yellow>. Xancel glared at the man, "You realize there's no way that your stopping me right? I won't give in to your demands!" He yelled as he charged the man and slashed at him several times though all of the attacks were parried away.
<Will put his bio up later>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:31 pm

Xasyll lay on the ground, in an unconscious-like state. A voice much like her own ran through her head.
Sally. There's only one thing you can do here.
'What's that?' She thought.
You've got to let the anger flow. Let nothing stop it.
'I can't! I'll never control anything I do again!'
Just trust me. I'm here if you need me.
'What?..... Who are you?'
I'm someone you're bound to know. I'll walk you through this. Stand up.
Xasyll stood up.
Now, I want you to get angry. Think of everything that ever angered you. Organization XIII, this creep right here in the red cloak, and most of all, Zane.
Xasyll concentrated on anything that ever angered her.
Set the anger free.
Xasyll charged at the red-cloaked man, both blades of her Keyblade glowing with the very essence of her anger. She struck a powerful blow that many would not have survived. She stopped. She checked to see that she still had control of her actions. She did.
R walked up behind her.
"Nice going, kid."
Xasyll looked over to her.
"So, you're the one whose voice was in my head?"
"Helping you all the way."
<Bob, if ya don't know who R is, 'her' bio's up.>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Rexson opened his eyes once again this time from a vision, Xancel was fighting some dude with gunblades and Xaslly was trying to stop the dude from killing him. "Xancel, i can't ever leave you alone without some fight braking out" He mumbled before reappearing next to Xaslly in a wave of crystal. "What happened, Xaslly" he asked before spiking up his arms.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:10 pm

"You don't know who you're messing with, kid!" Nexas said as the world vaporated around Nathan and fell right through the ground and through enternal darkness. As Nathan fell he heard his black-haired reaper. "It's your fault Sally and Zane's like this....If you never destroyed his Nobody this wouldn't have happened..."
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:11 pm

"You don't know who you're messing with, kid!" Nexas said as the world vaporated around Nathan and fell right through the ground and through enternal darkness. As Nathan fell he heard his black-haired reaper. "It's your fault Sally and Zane's like this....If you never destroyed his Nobody this wouldn't have happened..."
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:42 pm

Nathan yelled out; "He killed himself! He went crazy and started attacking us!" And he grasped his wayfinder in his hand.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Xasyll looked over to Rexson.
"Oh, you know, sometimes you just gotta kill a *****."
R walked up to them both.
"What am I, chopped liver?"
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Aleri fell into the middle of the fight, right behind Xasyll. "Ow... ****ing *******s who cause this ****... Dumb***es! They'll eat death when I find 'em! ...Oh, hello, Xasyll. Why do I sense pure hatred coming from y... Oh, right. I think leaving would be a good idea for me, but every time I use a magical Corridor to get around, somebody screws with it and sends me into trouble." He scrambled to get further away from Xasyll. NEVER enter a fight with a pissed-off Keyblade Mistress...<Looks at the Users, breaking the Fourth Wall> What? Mistress is the female term for Master! Didn't you guys know that? Oh, well. Hey, can I not be beaten to within an inch of my life today? Thanks! In return, I'll have my MP3 Player play battle music fitting for a battle with some guy with a Gunblade!
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOkO29ew88k&feature=related>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:21 pm

"It was your blade that ended him. It was the rain that caused him to go crazy. You could've send him away using a LC".
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:30 pm

"I retaliated you idiot! I had to stop him from ending mine!" Nathan yelled at Nexas. Nathan was getting more and more angry. It was almost game-over for Nexas.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:27 pm

"And you killed him because he was being controlled? You could've stopped him but didn't. Oh, and nice Keyblade. It's the third one I ever seen. Your's, Erntxt's, and another wielder's Keyblade were the only one's I've seen" Nexas said through the endless darkness.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:17 pm

Nathan growled back; "Being controlled by what, the rain? How pathetic of him." It was soon before Nexas would most likely be ended.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:36 pm

Xasyll looked over at Aleri.
"Hey Ariel, would you shut UP? I just knocked this guy out."
R laughed at this.
"Lexaeus." She said, changing into that form.
"I'd advise you to get out of here, mermaid princess."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next