TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
XGeass
Whats_Up4444
13th
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 35 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:49 pm

"Alright then if you need anything just ask I'll be around the Castle somewhere." Xancel said as he DC'd to the sandlot. "Xasyll's cooled off she doesn't want to spar." Xancel informed the group before dissappearing back to CA to look for the leader of Org. Xiv whom he soon found. "I presume Aleri relayed my news to you correct?" he asked the man.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:31 am

<Which two characters are you refering to, Maverick?>

Muyix has cursed the barrier for her to enter and slashed at Nathan on the neck. Zane got up and was cloaked in lightning and he dashed at Nathan. <Thunder Surge>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:39 am

<Very ove- Nevermind again.>
Xarlone opened a DC under Muyix teleporting her out of the barrier, and made it un-curseable after Nathan had dodged her. Nathan slid under Zane and threw his keyblade over his head in front of him, then teleported to it and kicked Zane in the face.

<Technically, it doesn't cloak you but instead put a ring of the element around you.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:05 am

The giant dark Sally-like being reached down and picked Zane up in one hand. It continued to crush him with both hands.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:07 am

<The two girls that appeared with Zane, haven't found their bios yet. Ugh I am so ticked off right now, Gunamnex wants to pwn something already>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:02 pm

<Vanitas can't use Dark Volly or that barrer being uncurseable. So retcon those. Oh, and that's Muyix's element. Misfortune. She weakened the ground and punched it, and made it so Xarlone cast the spell wrong. And sorry. Their bios will be put up when I get my iPod. The bios are in there. And Muyix and Xiyum are my second and third OCs. ^_^>

Suddenly, Engulfed Angel was incased in light and broke up into litte pieces. "Well that was while it lasted. Thanks Nexas. Your illusion are amazing. These two Keyblade wielder didn't even notice". Zane was actually holding his Phantom Blades while Nexas created a fake-Keyblade. "Now..." Zane held out both hands and the blades went handle to handle and were connected by a circle of a Magentic spell. He grabbed both dual-ended blades. "I bleed it out, oh stop the show, drop a few lines and watch it go. Something-something...Momma help me I've cursed , death is rollin' verse!" Zane was singing the first verse of Bleed it Out. Zane spun each blade and done Storm Spiral.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:57 pm

Suddenly, Muyix was lifted into the air and thrown into the wall. Multiple spells were shot at Zane, and Xarlone and Nathan were healed. "3 on 2 sure is not fair. But all of us against them is." Gentex said. Gentex shot Xiyum and quickly rolled into the barrier Muyix cursed.
<Also, did I ever say he was completely Vanitas?>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:25 pm

"I wasn't even fighting!" Xiyum ran toward the barrier and bounced off. "Ow!" She used a Dark Corridor instead.

Zane used Thundaga Shot on the three, and Muyix ran and punched Nathan which caused him to hit into the wall 6 feet behind him. Xiyum spun herself and released pink orbs at Xarlone and Gentext. <Starstruck.>

"I won't lie! It doesn't matter how hard I try! Half the words don't mean a thing and I know I won't be satisfied! Yeah! Linkin Park for the win!" Zane sang.

Muyix was trying all she could to not facepalm.

<Yeah, Zane doesn't know many of the lyrics. >_>>

<And you did. Remember? It said he had Vanitas' attacks and abilities. That means he ONLY has Vanitas's.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:34 pm

"I'll return." Xancel said as he opened a DC in front of Org. XIV's leader. "But, right now I've got a balance to set back into place." He walked through the DC and appeared in the battlefield of Nathan and Zane then drew his blades and pointed them threateningly at Zane. "Your actions have tossed the balance of light and darkness. THAT is something you'll have to pay for!" He glowed a bright golden color and preformed Photon Charge striking Zane and his allies several times. "I've also got a bit of debt to pay after someone saved my ***." He finished smirking towards Nathan.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:51 pm

Nathan taunted Zane; "Stop singing! You're horrible you nasty wannabe of a singer!" Ged changed the direction of the thundaga shot with his wind powers. "You wanna play that game you dirty whore? Fine by me b****!" Nathan yelled at Muyix. He dismissed his keyblade and his fists were on fire. He dashed to Muyix and quickly punched her in the face, knocking HER back into the wall. He ran up to her again and quickly sweeped her from under her feet, uppercutting her into the air.
---
Kanye West was watching. "Damn man. like 10 on 3 now?"
---
<What I wish I could do between Nathan and Muyix.>
Nathan started to sing this song and do the actions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ8G47EdKXo. He then owned Muyix and all of Zane's little following dogs.

<I don't remember anything happening between Nathan and Xancel.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:36 pm

<Has anybody noticed that Zane is getting crushed?>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:09 pm

<Nathan saved Xancel and Aleri in his gummi ship when the islands were collapsing>
<And yes I have, Xancel is adding to the pain of being crushed with his photon charge>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:29 pm

<Oh yeah.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:57 pm

Muyix created her claws and slash against his face

"I cannot take it anymore! Saying all the things I said before! All these words they make no sense! I found this ignorance! Lest I say hear the less you say! You found out anyways!" Zane sang ignoring Nathan. "Just like before..." He said under his breath. And then ran at Nathan and attack with his Dual-blades.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:05 am

Xancel dashed in front of Zane still glowing and blocked both of his blades holding him back. "Hmph. Linkin Park? I'll play your game." He shoved upwards knocking Zane's blades backwards then he slashed at Zane several times knocking him backwards. He then sang under his breath as he dismissed Void Gear and light began to build in his palm. "God bless us everyone. We're a broken people living under loaded gun. And it can't be outfoght. Can't be outdone. It can't out matched. It can't be outrun." He then fired a beam of light at Zane that would of temporarily blinded anyone in the area. When the light dimmed, Xancel was in his armor which was entirely gold. "Will you just hurry up and die?" He asked the young man.
<Battle Theme: The Catalyst- Linkin Park>

Last edited by Admin (Bobjtjohn) on Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:12 am

Nathan summoned his armor just as Muyix did that, making it so it did not hurt him at all. He jumped up in the air and teleported to his keyblades, then LCing his keyblades to behind Muyix, he then teleported to them and put Muyix herself in a hostage posistion. He then attempted to snap her neck and end it quickly.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:52 am

<Alright, the ridiculousness must end here, the various attacks just now would most likely implode the whole area by now, a bit overkill>

"Above the battlefield, a figure cloaked in white dives off the top of Castle Asylum and slips into the battlefield via a portal of light. (Song begins to play plays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62G7VdqSYoc&feature=related) Landing between the combatants, the figure dashes between each individual, immobilizing them via a series of blows to their bodies. The figure places Muyix down next to Zane upon freeing her from Nathan. Reappearing in the center of the field, the figure summons a keyblade, holding it a way not seen before to any of those present, his face shrouded by a organization like hood."

Gunamnex: Enough! Your actions are disrupting your fates. Disengage and retreat, now!

"Another figure, decked in a pinstripe suit of red and black appears, masked by a similar hood"

Oxthmas: "Adjusting his tie" Trust me folks, you do not want to play this game. "Coins begin to swirl around the battlefield"

<This is most likely a joke post, but seeing a hostage situation is a bit of a trigger for my group, lol Don't respond to it unless it seems like it is how you want this conflict to end>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:16 am

<actually judging by KH physics, the battlefield would only be destroyed if we want it to, like the ****ing atomic explosion of Mega Flare not hurting anything but your enemies in BBS>
Xancel was just barely able to struggle free of the immobilization allowing himself to talk, "First, a question... Just who are you two?" And then finally being able to stand, "And why do you believe yourselves... to be some sort of god?! People control their own fates... It is not something one man alone was meant to control!" He glared at the two newcomers, more than ready to fight.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:33 am

<True. I'll just retreat then.>

Gunamnex: "Walks over to Xancel slowly" Xancel, isn't it? I am not a god, just an observer. If you think your actions here are the result of your own control of fate, then you'd do best heed my words. Fate is but a converging of multiple paths. I am entrusted to ensure that fates stay within those paths, and said paths not being carelessly tossed away like they are now. However, if you believe your cause is so just, as the power within you shows, then I will let this continue for now. Know this, those individuals by the name of Zane and the former Sally have still a glimpse of a path that remains fractured. Furthermore, those two, "points over towards Zane's friends" have some paths in sight too, one of which is deeply connected with Zane also. I assume you will take care of this then. "Walks back towards the center, pointing Remembrance towards the ground" We are leaving.

Oxthmas: Oh come on! I wanted some action!

Gunamnex: No, not now. Let us see if this fight's end is justified. "Opens a portal of light below their feet, slipping through along with Oxthmas"

"As the two figures depart, everyone regains the ability to move."

<I love being mysterious! Good luck not killing each other off. "Goes play monster hunter tri">
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:46 am

Xancel nodded understandedly at the two retreating figures, "Will do." He said as he turned to the combatants. "Now, Zane, I got questions and you've got the answers. Why don't you tell us a bit? First, why are you here to kill Nathan?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:52 am

Aleri appeared from a Light Corridor. "THANKS for all the HELP stopping that energy wave. You were all such a BIG HELP, guys. Xile, mind helping out?"
"Fine. Stop where thou art, or be forever forced betwixt pain and suffering!"
"I don't know who you all are, or who the guy who looks severely pounded is, but YOUR WEAPOINS ARE FORFEIT TO ME!" Gilgamesh said, unsheathing Excalibur.
"That's enough. STOP!" Xile yelled, casting the spell over everyone in the room. "I believe this is the time for me to leave. I don't think it's physically possible to have so many people in this room at once. Also, Gilgamesh takes up twice as much as anyone."
Aleri looked icily at everyone. "Stop your petty fighting for a moment while I try and figure out whether to kick Zane, fight you all, or just report you to Xeromus for going crazy." He stood in a ready position, ready to fight if needed.

<I changed it from Unversed to just destructive energy. Y'know, 'cuz Skazza complained.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:16 am

"There are my orders. If I accept, I get my rewards. A heart. And I know who to give it to". Zane turned to see Muyix contuning to slash at Nathan's armor which started to crack.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:50 pm

"The girl's heart? I can help you recover it... but you'd also need a keyblade wielder to help you." Xancel said as crossed his arms. "So, she's the reason you gave up Sally?" He continued.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:09 pm

<Whats_Up, she's kind of in a hostage situation so have her break that first..>
<Joke post>
Nathan tracked Gunamex and Oxthmas and kicked their @$$'$. "Observer of fate you are. You should've seen this coming *****"
<8D>
<Real>
Nathan still had Muyix in a hostage situation. "I'll... help. As much as I hate you, I'd hate to see her mad anymore." Nathan said to Zane, but more in a sense replying to Xancel.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:49 pm

<I thought you released her.>

"I never left her. We was never tngether. Me and Miyu were just seperated. We were in love since we were kids back in Celestial Grounds"

Zane walked up to Nathan and his gothic love. "Thanks Nathan. But The Division's offer is too great to pass up. I get more then just a heart as a reward". As he said that a fifth Phantom Blade emerged from the ground and he threw a Water Ball at Nathan releasing his hold on Muyix.

All the Blades started to spin around Zane as he dashed toward Nathan. He then threw four Blades to the sides of the area he grabbed Muyix and Xiyum and flew high <About 19 feet> in the air and there was a big explosion of light in the radius where the Blades were thrown.. Nathan, Xarlone were the ones who got badly hurt. Zane set Muyix and her sister down and used Storm Spiral on Nathan. <That was his Limit Break and Final Limit.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next