TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
XGeass
Whats_Up4444
13th
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 33 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:32 am

Xasyll walked through the Dark Corridor and readied herself.
"How about we see what my new weapon is like, huh?"
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:49 am

Xancel summoned his blades, "By all means, show us." Xancel said as he twirled the familiar weapons in his grasp.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:53 am

Xelo shrugged and the air rippled around his until Def Hearts formed, he grabbed 3 in one hand and 2 in the other, the last 3 floated around him. Caxom summoned two shields one for both arms and they grew spikes turning them into deadly weapons.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 33 Empty No Chakrams?

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:11 am

Xasyll held both hands out to her sides, expecting chakrams to appear there. But instead, in her right hand there appeared a Keyblade. Its hilt like a single chakram without the spikes on the outer part, and spikes resembling the Nobody symbol in the middle. The blade itself was long and looked like an obsidian blade. Its teeth resembling lightning, bright yellow. The chain was half of the symbol of a heart. A name ran through Xasyll's head.
"Sally's Grief."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:41 am

Caxom backs up and let Xelo advance on to Xaslly. "Lets go" he said before striking at her with his spears at a rapid pace.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:46 am

The first strike, Xasyll blocked and accidentally pressed a release button on her Keyblade, revealing a second blade on the other side. She then rapidly blocked the slashes with both sides. She lunged at Xelo's feet, trying to sweep them out from under him.
<Off for the night.>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:53 am

<No prob i'm about to type a story anyway>

Xelo Back flipped out of the move and stripped off his coat revealing his clothes. "much better" he said jumping back at her.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:02 am

<How many keyblade wielders are there going to be? It's getting old now, and it's not even cool anymore.>
Nathan was going out for a walk and saw Zane and his.. clanmates. He turned around, making sure Zane saw him, and walked back into CA.
---
Braig and Rould sighed and dismissed their guns and cards. "You're no fun." Braig told Xehanort.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:30 am

<I must admit Xasyll's Keyblade rocks. Even more so with the touch of Zane and herself>

<During YouSay's post>

Zand got hit by the Firaga and was sent flying into the gate. His Keyblade fell out of his hand and the blade became 4 other Keyblades and stabbed themselves into the ground. Zane weakly held out his and the blades started to shake and they join back into one single Keyblade and it flew back to Zane's hand. He used it as a cane to lift himself up.

<During Skazza's post>

"Hey! Get back here you idiot! The first time someone wants to fight YOU and you do this?! I thought you were a fighter by nature!" Zane yelled at his....Target.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:45 pm

Xancel dismissed his blades, " I feel like more of a challenge." He said as he raced at Xasyll and blocked the slashes she had aimed at Xelo's feet with his own feet shrouded in Dark Shields. "Show me your real strength." He told Xasyll.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:27 pm

<Well, since it seems no one wanted to win the original tourney and receive the prize, I'll just continue on with my random posts>

"On the ledge of the T.T Clock Tower"

Gunamnex: "Looking down towards the sandlot" Yet another keyblade wielder is awakened.

Oxthmas: "Pops up from around the corner, two sea salt ice creams in hand" Another one today? I just saw that Zane fellow get blasted by the crazy girl with the big gun, and his keyblade separated into four, then rejoined.

Gunamnex: Odd, I haven't seen a keyblade do that in a long time. As for the new one, it is the so called "crazy girl" you speak of, the nobody of Sally.

Oxthmas: "Sits down on the ledge, handing a ice cream to Gunamnex" So another game piece to deal with. "Looks down towards the sandlot" She's fighting 3 people at once?

Gunamnex: Her pain from her past still bounds to her, even in nobody form. It has twisted into a form of power, one that I cannot discern whether it is good or bad.

Oxthmas: "Takes a bite of ice cream" So, should we intervene? I can hit all of them with a coin from here just for laughs.

Gunamnex: No, we will simply observe as always. "Takes a bite of ice cream then summons Remembrance, pointing it towards the sandlot" Seal... "A undetectable barrier surrounds the sandlot, preventing interference from outside forces"

Oxthmas: "Pulls out a munny pouch" 2k says the girl rips them a new one.

Gunamnex: "Shrugs, pulls out a munny pouch" Deal.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:28 pm

<I personally think that if Zane has a Keyblade after that, Sally should have a more powerful one, infused with pure anger, sadness, grief. Hence the Keyblade.>
Xehanort looked from Rould to Braig.
"I am a man of my word. But, just in case we need an emergency fallback, I told them that I would call my men off." He said, gesturing to Larxene.
"But only in an emergency."

Meanwhile...

Xasyll smiled a menacing smile at Xancel.
"No problem." She said before slashing at Xancel at a tremendous speed. There was much power in the attacks, so much that they each would have knocked a normal man off of his feet. After having dealed at least one hundred attacks, she jumped and planted her feet firmly on Xancel's shoulders before backflipping off of them and sliding on the concrete. From Xancel's point of view, it would have looked as if she had no pupils or irises in her eyes, almost like a demon.
"I must let the anger flow through me as the water flows through the stream, uncontrollable by the most powerful things."She said in a voice that was deeper than her normal voice. "'Tis the only thing that will release my pain, inflicting it on other beings; more so the causes of my anger than anything else."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Nathan grinned. "Perfect." Nathan said. He threw his keyblades to the ground, and braced his fists as if he was ready to fight old-fashioned style. "I've learned new things, and they will ensure YOU die." Nathan taunted Zane. He was gonna teleport to one keyblade, then to the other and summon them both back into his hands, just to be a show-off.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 33 Empty Half a heart...

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Xasyll sensed something going on.
"Uh, be right back."
She opened a DC to the front of Castle Asylum and ran through it, finding Nathan about to fight Zane. She jumped in front of Nathan.
"No! Don't! If anything's going to happen to him-"
She turned to face Zane.
"-I have to do it."
She held her Keyblade up to Zane's face.
"Do you see this? Do you see the chain? It's half a heart. You have the other half of my heart, and I want it back. One way or another."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:28 pm

After Aleri finished explaining to Xeromus what had happened, he took an Elixir from a storage compartment in his chair. After he drank it, he LC'd to his room, grabbed his Armor Piece, and tried to LC to the Sandlot. For some reason, he ended up outside of it. "What the he..." He cut himself off as he noticed a tidal wave. "...But... this isn't anywhere near the ocean... Oh, man, this sucks..." He decided that he would rather not drown. "Rexial, what's going on now!?"
"Nothing too serious. Just Xasyll's rage going critical, and being focused. That why there's a tidal wave that could easily smash half the town to bits. Those guys probably have no clue, and if Xasyll hears it, she might just thinkn it's her imagination. Unfortuantely, there's a barrier SPECIFICALLY preventing interference. They would go on regardless of the town around them being destroyed."
"Then what do we do, smash that wave?"
"No, moron. How would one go about doing that? Just kill the Unversed unadverdantly generated that reside inside that wave."
"That made little more sense than my idea." Aleri complained.
"Well then, maybe I couldst be of some aid to thee?"
Aleri spun around to see Xile behind him. "BWWWAAAAAUUUGH!! What in the-"
"I do not wish to see thy humble town reduced to mere pebbles by this mostrocity. Here, I brought a friend." He said. A gray hole in the ground appeared, and a large, eight-armed man in red with pale skin climbed out.
"My rematch with Bartz didn't go so well... he slammed the door in my face when he saw me, and then when I tried again later, he was a Black Mage, and he used Flare on me. By the time I had convinced him that I wasn't out for his blood, just a friendly rematch, I already knew that I couldn't beat him. Say, why did you bring me here, J-"
"I go by Xile here, Gilgamesh."
"Oh, riiiiiight, Xile." Said the lovable and bungling former general of Exdeath. "Say, why am I here...? I was going to Tule to buy some supplies to use while searching for the Masamune."
"Sorry, but I must ask a favor of thee. Aid me in destroying these strange beings that the dark voice called 'Bunfersed'"
"That's 'Unversed', idiot."
"Aaaaah! That's that dark voice again!"
"...Name's Rexial. Nice to see you...? Anyway, stop wasting time! Go kill those guys already!"
"Yeah! Now that I have Excalibur..." Gilgamesh agreed enthusiastically.
"Wait a sec, Xasyll's gone... I thought-" Aleri noticed.
"The barrier stops interference, not leaving. She can return and all, but YOU can't go in."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:41 pm

<What just happened?>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:48 pm

Xancel braced himself and blocked Xasyll's attacks with Dark shields generated from his hands and then a quickly generated shield on his shoulders though the attacks knocked him backwards he didn't lose his ground. "Powerful, your anger fuels your power but do not always trust in it. It will pull you into the darkness and without a heart you will soon fade if it is not kept in check." Xancel finished as he watched Xasyll open the DC, "Now, this I gotta see. Be right back." He said as he sensed the portal open outside Castle Asylum and opened his own DCing there.
Pheonix grinned, "You two are strong enough for me to test my strength. Why not try and beat me?" She asked drawing her revolvers and firing at Xelo and Caxom.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 33 Empty "Confused? Then perhaps THIS will enlighten you!"

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:56 pm

<Do you mean my post? Aleri told Xeromus about the ceasefire, recovered his stamina with an Elixir, got his Armor Piece, then tried to join the 2-on-1 fight. Gunamex's barrier stopped him, and Xasyll's anger managed to generate a (literal) tidal wave of Unversed. Xile showed up with Gilgamesh and decided to help fight them. That's pretty much what happened in my post. If you mean with Xasyll, she shot Zane, and went to the Sandlot to fight against two opponents at once to vent her anger. Gunamex generated a barrier to prevent interference. However, those originally in the barrier could leave and re-enter anytime. Xasyll told Nathan not to hurt Zane, and let her do it instead.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:17 pm

<I meant the tidal wave. Rolling Eyes I know what Xasyll did.>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:50 pm

Nathan sighed and went back to fighting unversed. Scott Pilgrim by now had filled the place with bits and pieces of Iron Imprisoner VI's.
<Retcon the unversed in the tidal wave thing because as of now, only Xarlone could make them and I didn't say he did..>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:04 pm

<Interesting twist on my barrier. I should probably release it now, right?>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:14 pm

"Out of the way, Sally!" He yelled as he gently push her to the side and ran at Nathan and swung the Keyblade right against Nathan's face knocking to the ground. "Never releasse your weapon in battle!" He yelled to the cocky punk. Zane kicked Last Grasp and Daydream to Nathan on the ground and stepped back to give distence.

"Go get him!" The blond yelled to get Zane motivated.

"Yeah, go....go". The dark haired girl lazyly said.

<No one notices that Zane has a Keyblade only given to ONLY members of The Dark Bloodline? And, in their own words, "To be a member, you must be a family member, and a wielder of the Keyblade". (No. Zane's not a member) >_>>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:21 pm

<Giving up already? Come on, Skazza! I thought you were better then that!>

<But seriously. Come fight Zane. I've been writing this since September. >_>>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:36 pm

Xelo didn't bother with banter and shoot off a sound pulse before striking at Xaslly at the same time.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:47 pm

<Retcon the unversed in the tidal wave thing because as of now, only Xarlone could make them and I didn't say he did..>
<Then what do YOU think is a good representation fo anger, hatred, and pain in a watery form with the ability to crush Twilight Town?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next