TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
XGeass
Whats_Up4444
13th
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 18 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:37 pm

Xancel grabbed Rexson's arm and brought his gun arm done before he fired a round at a dustflier. "No, we go in undecover, watch." He shrouded the group in darkness and they sank into the ground, "We're undetectable like this and can faze through walls. We'll get in this way." He finished as he transported the group within the fort in the cloak and then removing it as they regained human form.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:05 am

Aleri jumped down from his chair hapazardly, landing on Xelo. "...Eh, sorry. Thanks for breaking my fall, though! Anyway..." He said as he got up, "It's not Nathan's fault. He went crazy. Didn't exactly sound crazy, he was even using that 'My Friends Are My Power' speech. Well, I think they went to... Well... I dunno. I was thrown in too, only it was after everyone else. I think we were in the same place, since I could feel their Hearts nearby, but I couldn't see or hear them. See, there was this clone of me and I had to prove that I was the real me... Blah Blah... Etc. Etc... And that's where they are. Some weird, dark place."
Xeromus called down to them. "Members, find your seats. Nathan, let Siks and Kotank out so that they can attend the meeting. This is important, and I don't want to have to tell everyone twice."
"...You heard him. Nathan, get 'em outta there and let's sit... down? The chairs are above us. Sit up is an expression that already exists... Argh! Just go to your seats!" Aleri mumbled as he jumped to one of the chairs, ran up its side, kicked off, and landed in his own chair.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:11 am

rexson pointed in front of him,at Hades himself death glaring the group. "right...undetected, I think your wrong about that, Xancel"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:20 am

Zane was sitting next to Sally. He jumped and said "I'm going to Twilight TOW!!!! WHAT THE CRAP?!" He exclaimed in shock. A shocking pain from his neck to be exact. He heard a voice he never heard before. [Meeting in The Round Room. RTC ASAP] "What? Round Room? Where's that? This is gonna suck. Well, maybe I'll get to explore afterall?" He walked out the arena and started walking until he heard Susan and a few others. He entered the room and saw Susan, Nathan, and Rexial. He also seen four other people he never met. A man sitting in a chair next to Rexial, and a teen boy holding Susan, and a third person on the floor, and lastly a teen boy in an ALL WHITE body suit. "Okay. Who are you guys and how could I not know you?" He asked annoyed.

The teen boy turned. "Uhh....Well I don't know who I am. As for the second question, I never met you before....I think. Want to be friends?" He asked.

"Sure?" He said awkwardly. "What about you? Who are you guys" He asked the room.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:32 am

Xelo picked himself off the ground. "I'm Xelo, The Sabor of sound" he siad
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:09 am

Aleri yelled down to them, "Hey! We don't have time for introductions! The meeting is gonna start as soon as Siks and Kotank arrive! Nathan, get them back here or send me to retrieve them now!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:51 am

Xelo rolled his eyes. "well man I don't have a chair and my partner isnt here yet" He yelled backed Then Caxom appaered in a SC. "What i miss" he said sleepily
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:43 am

"Oooh! I call dibs on the chair next to Rexial!" He ran pass Nathan and each Phantom Blade atteched themsevles to his arms and legs and he levitated to the chair he sought. Zane leaned toward Rexial and whipsered "Who's this guy?" He said pointing at the one next to Rexial.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:47 pm

Aleri looked confused for a second before darkness crossed his face. "Heh, I don't know. Ask 'im yourself. By the way, I'm not Rexial anymore. Name's Aleri. Of course, this is Rexial speaking, but still call me Aleri." The look faded away. "Uhh... Lemme guess... Rexial talked to you? He pops out from time to time."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:49 pm

Zane gave Rexial, or rather Aleri, a creeped out look and trying to hold back that eye-twitch. "Yeah, whatever you say Rex- uhh, Aleri". Zane said to Aleri. "Hey, so who the heck are you?" He asked the man sitting in the other chair.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:42 pm

The man replied somberly, "I am Xeromus, Number I, leader of this Organization XIV. I would think if you'd pay attention when reading the member's info booklet... You would know your Superior."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:47 pm

Meanwhile, at the top of Twilight Town's Clock Tower:

Oxthmas: So, we've been watching all these new individuals show up, watched some epic fights, and played every card game I could think of, now what?

Gunamnex: Hmm, I sense that Organization XIV is having a meeting soon. I believe we must "observe" it.

Oxthmas: You mean, "build a untraceable, unseen platform high above and eat Sea Salt Ice Cream while we watch them"?

Gunamnex: Yes...

Oxthmas: Eh, beats trying to get you to visit Yuki again.

Gunamnex: Oxthmas, sometimes I wonder why I ever brought you in.

Oxthmas: Face it, you wouldn't have as much fun without me. I'm off. "Disappears in a cloud of coins"

Gunamnex: "Sighs" What am I to do with him and of the situations at hand... "Pulls out a Sea Salt Ice Cream, watching the sunset"
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:56 pm

Nathan tripped Susan, not to want to fight or anything, just a "Fuck off." thing. "It's impossible. Only Xarlone could get them out..."
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:12 pm

<Skazza, you can't curse here. And are you going to play Re:Com or just regular CoM? I suggest Re:CoM, but if you have no choice then at least beat CoM.>

"You shouldn't harm a woman....especially when she already angry at you". The young boy mumbled with his back turned.

<For the record, he has no name>

Last edited by Whats_Up4444 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nathan is about to get pwn'd in the arse. >_>)
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Aleri was getting increasingly irritated. "Nevermind, then. We can tell them later. Xeromus, go ahead."
"Members, GO TO YOUR SEATS."
"Now then..." Xeromus began, "None of you have been doing missions. I only remember two, and those were only Siks' and Rexial's missions to Hollow Bastion and Twilight Town a long time ago. I intend to put you all to work. You eat our food, you sleep in our castle. You wear our coat. You are supposed to carry out missions, but you never even check the missions on the computers. If you must go off to save your favorite ice cream shop from closing, do it AFTER you complete your mission." His tone became more and more scolding. "You shouldn't be in this castle, but I let you stay anyway. Do any missions you are assigned, and you are only required to do four missions every week. If you don't do four, then you don't get food until you've done four. If there aren't enough missions, then you get practice missions to carry out, exercises to keep you busy. If you don't work, then you'll never get stronger."
Aleri whispered under his breath, "(So he's trying to keep his authority and make us all stronger by working... without some dumb pep talk. He isn't exactly dense, is he.)"
"So, starting tommorrow, you all carry out missions. Except Newbies. Newbies get time to prepare. Also, we will have vacation periods in which you have reduced numbers of missions, or none at all. We also issue vacation periods for injured members to recover. ...That is all. Now, all members must retire to bed or something and allow Nathan time to explain how to get Siks and Kotank back."
Xeromus DC'd out, leaving the others to talk amongst themselves.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:32 pm

Xelo and Caxom looked at each other then at the rest of the members and started cheering. "Wohooo no work, ha i love our new jobs" Xelo yelled while clapping Caxom on the back
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:52 pm

"High above the Room"

Oxthmas: Well that was quick.

Gunamnex: A bit unexpected, but given the circumstances, I cannot see why he would not scold everyone.

Oxthmas: Are you going down there to mess with them?

Gunamnex: No, I believe they should rest. I'll be going as well. "Opens a portal of light, steps through"

Oxthmas: Man, what a boring day. "Disappears in a cloud of coins"
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:08 pm

Meanwhile at the Cosmic Tea Shop.

"Listen, kid. It's getting late and I have to go about my own business". Ryuketsu said as he just walked right away from him. "Oh, and if you need black tea try the old tea shop in Tri-Star TownCity. The one WITHOUT a Space pun. It's north from here. Maybe only an hour away". He said as he placed some Munny on the table and walked out.

It was night as he left the tea shop. Ryuketsu looked to the sky and the Moon was nearly invisible. Tonight was a New Moon. Ryuketsu looked at his left hand. "Why must I be the Elder? I never liked these nights when I was a kid...." Ryuketsu said as it was obvious he didn't like whatever must happen tonight.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:17 pm

Nathan stabbed himself. "I'm injured! Damn, that hurts!" Nathan said as blood was gushing out.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:37 pm

Aleri jumped to Nathan. "...How the heck did you manage to stab yourself? Idiot. Well, I guess there's nothing for it but to wait for Siks and Kotank to emerge. Also... when you went crazy, you talked about how your friends were your power. True, since you used your D-Links to use our power, but if you were going crazy, I don't think you'd say something like that. What really happened?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:42 pm

"Blah blah blah that was me fighting it. I don't give a damn about what happened back then. Live for the moment. NOW I GOTTA FUCKING HEAL MYSELF!!!!" Said Nathan as he cast curaga on himself as he only had like 8 pints of blood left
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:39 am

Zane facepalm'd @ Nathan's stupidity. "Well, ignoring what just happened, Rexial, where's this computer so I can get my first mission? I love work" Zane said with a smile. He actually did like to work.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:56 am

Nathan facepalmed at ZANES stupidity. "You idiot. He's not Rexial anymore, he's Aleri. He has Rexial in him though, and, if you would know anything about this castle, you would know where the damned computer was! Now, do I need to tell you off more?" Said Nathan with a -_- face.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:41 am

"Chill, man! Don't make me use Ice2 magic on you! A computer can be found in everyone's room, and also in the arena and holodeck. Oh, and in the cafeteria." Aleri explained hastily.

<Side note: Aleri uses the original magic system of Ice/Bolt/Fire + Number, instead of Fire/Blizzard/Thunder + -ra/-ga, so Blizzaga is Ice2. In fact, I could theoretically use magic BEYOND level three. Fire7. Bolt5. Ice9. Stuff like that. Of course, that would only be for rediculously overpowered attacks.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:19 am

<joke post, ignore>

Nathan replied to Aleri, summoning a
109546023560328508327540354037540837450`375403725480325740835740237540837503275038745`34 mile wide and tall fireball and saying "Dont make me go Fire 99999999999999999999999999999999999 on yo ass!"
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next