TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
XGeass
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
NebulaGregarZX
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
LightRoxas13
Whats_Up4444
14 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 23 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  XGeass Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:21 am

"Were do you think you are goin?" Puppet Master asked in a chuckle. Felrez then stopped in his tracks. Puppet Master said back on his feet as if nothing happened. He was now holding out his left hand. "Honestly if I was controlling your friend with with my right hand what did you think I was doing with my left?" The Puppet Master then started to work him like the puppet he was. Felrez held out his arms and pointed his keyblade at his own chest. "Should I end you now or give you a fair chnce to fight for you life?" Puppet Master laughed pulling Felrez's strings.
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:03 pm

Felrez whiistled twice and Then Ravain appeared around The Puppet Master. These were like Neoshadows except they were steaming and flames flickered around their claws and Feet. "Go" Their Master said as they then swarmed him
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:28 pm

"Weren't you the one who restricted the use of weapons?! I can't hit these things with anything but my body! ...Oh, right!" He jumped over the next attack, grabbing the orb in midair. That burns... I'd better not hold on for too long! He spun and threw it at the second one, which was still not attacking...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:30 pm

The two orbs of light collided and exploded, disappearing from view.

"Hmm, you could have just led it into the other, but that is an acceptable method."

From the fog came forth a set of spinning blades, along with another ball of light. The blades homed in on Aleri, the ball of light floating around the area with no set pattern.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:27 am

"Heh... Well, I learned from my student..." He jumped into the air, spun, and kicked the orb into one of the blades, destroying both (hopefully). "...That sometimes, an unorthodox method is best!" He jumped over the blade as it came at him. The blade... it can't move as easily as the orbs. I'd better exploit that...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:41 am

<I've been rather busy lately... sorry about not being around... anything I missed?>

Pheonix had made her way to Infernus' old layer, the door to the castle was tightly sealed, some sort of spell keeping it closed, "What the...?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:15 am

<Me, failing to move the plot along, and some subplots.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:02 am

<Assuming I can RP one of the random residents. If not sorry 'bout this.>
Maxgen walked along the Mainland, seeing a few residents but they seemed too busy to pay attention to her and if they did see her, they didn't say or do anything. She continued walking until she seen one of the adult female residents walking home with a few groceries,"Excuse me, miss. Could you tell me where the Town Hall is located?"
The lady smiled and put one of her bags in her left arm,"Oh, I'd be glad to! Right down there." She pointed to her right, toward the middle of the Mainland,"I can tell you're new here. Nice to meet you. My name's Sarah. If you need anything else by any chance. I live right here." Sarah pointed to the house behind her.
Max smiled a little and nodded,"Thank you, Sarah. I'll be sure to remember that."
"You're very welcome. I'll see you later then." Sarah turned around and walked into her house as Max started walking again toward the Town Hall.
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Location : In state,in a town,in a house....im not gonna tell you cause you might stalk me

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:47 am

Rexial jumped off the roof of a nearby bulding, landing next to Maxgen. "You know... that it's a stealth mission, right? You don't go asking for directions... just find a map. Or, if you can't find one, try looking around until you find what looks like your destination. I'm pretty sure there's a sign in front of Town Hall. ...Oh, and the lady can't see me. I figured I'd mention."

The second blade was smarter. Al guessed it learned from its brother's mistake. It's not being nice about being lead into one of the two remaining orbs... I guess I'll have to improvise. He jumped and grabbed one of the orbs and spun around in midair. Time it jiust right...
Al didn't throw at the blade. He kept spinning another 180 degrees and threw it at the other orb. It wasn't a dead-on collision... It glanced the side, knocking it towards Aleri. He used his current momentum to grab the second orb and whip it around... sending it straight at the other blade.
"Heh... That's an important trick. Keeping the rythem is important, so deliberately going offbeat with an oddly-timed attack does wonders."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:37 am

<Well, there was only 1 orb and 2 blades, but oh well>

Damned Syndicate homeworld

"Looks like the door is sealed. Perhaps we should scale the walls?" A voice said from behind Pheonix. Oxthmas sidestepped into view, looking over the door and then the walls.

Destiny Islands

The orb and first blade collided, shattering the blade and producing a chip in the orb. The second toss of the orb into the second blade destroyed both of them.

"Very good." came Roland's voice from the fog.

Two figures emerged from the fog now, stepping forward towards Aleri. Clones of Rexial and Xeromus, except completely made of light.

"Now, you must answer the questions of these two beings of your life."

The Rexial clone spoke first.

"Aleri, you represent the light of our heart, I am the darkness of our heart. For forces that should be equal, why are we so vastly different? Are you my equal or not?"

The Xeromus clone spoke next.

"Aleri, why did I choose you to enter my organization and lead it under me? What make you different from those much more battle tested than you?"

The two clones then spoke in unison.

"Who are you Aleri?"

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:05 am

Kuroyuki Kokoro continued to ride her black-blue toned Chocobo, resembling the hair of most of Dark Bloodline, Byakurai, Homura. Though the snowy town, when all of sudden down the path the weather just changed from a cold winter to a summer desert. How can such a change exist? A lifeless desert with only feet away a snowy land. Yuki seemed unchanged as if it's normal. Her look not a different. Her frown showing determination for whatever lays in front.

But doesn't mean she expects this.

She rode faster when something caught her eye. A floating heart-shaped symbol of the exam in the air, when she looked down she saw a figure in black. She gasped quite a bit. Most likely the gaurdian of the mark no less.

And she finally got close enough to the figure, and the symbol up 10 feet or more directly above the figure in black. But there's more then that.

A Dark Bloodline symbol made into a dress like cover of the female figure.

Yuki slowly got off the Chocobo as she inspected closer.

Black sleeves covered the woman. Short hair of hers. A silck hood a top the garment the woman wore. A another piece of silck streched shoulder to shoulder.

Hold on.

All the current Gaurdians of the Marks have been members of the Dark Bloodline.

Could...?

"Aunt Yami?" Yuki called to the gaurdian.

The woman turned to the pupil.

"Kuroyuki". The woman said.

"You're....this symbol's gaurdian"

The woman was angry because of that comment.

"Do I have glowing yellow eyes?! I am not something created from a Master's magic!" The former master yelled. Even as a retired master, still owns the reqirements and skills of such. And more importently the knowledge of one.

"I am sorry, Aunt Yami, forgive me".

The woman gave a annoyed and disappinyed sigh.

"You came all this way, and still learned nothing".

Yuki looked up. "I haven't? Help me understand, Master Yami! What is it that I have failed to learn!"

"You need me to tell you?! It's not obvious! That's why you fail!"

"What- Tell me! You're still my teacher! I am the student!"

"I need respect, but that's not enough!"

"Tell me, I'm sorry I haven't learn this. What do I need?"

"Self-respect".

Yuki was taken back. It's true. She respects and respects, but none for herself. Always lowering herself. Making her the smaller person.

"You're right...." Yuki lowered her head. Her hair flowing down.

"Look where we are". Yami suggested.

Yuki looked up and looked at the desert. Seeing almost nothing. Just nothing. Besides the symbol and Yami and the-

"Look below me. This crator".

It was a large and heart shaped. Yami stood in the center. And right above was the symbol.

Yami continued. "It's heart-shape gives a strong foreboding. As if a battle rests here, and this is it's grave".

"Yes....it does".

"Remove your sweater".

Yuki looked up. She took it off and placed it on top the Chocobo.

"Why?"

Yami the retired Master held out her hand strongly toward Yuki, a mystical aura summoned by her. Dark power formed into what looked like hundreds of tiny dark angels combined together forming a powerful dark energy, and seeped aqua revealing the Keyblade of great warriors, the Engulfted Angel. The Reht Orb dangling at the end of the handle. The Keyblade within the hands of the former Master pointing to the left, exposing it's opposing feature to the opponent. Yuki. Yami took her left hand, a dark enegry seeping with power between her thumb and first finger, she touched the blade with it. Then dragged her finger along the blade leaving more and more energy into the blade, finally reaching the tip, Yami quickly threw her hand throwing the remainder of the power into the air, disapating.

"To teach you respect!" Yami took her Keyblade and dashed toward Yuki, and almost didn't react, she stood frozen until the last moment when Yuki summoned her Keyblade New Beginnings, crossing blades with Yami.

"Aunt Yami!"

"New rules to the exam!" Yamu yelled into Yuki. Angry and displeased. "If you defeat me you are crowned Master! Fail to do so and you're unable to ever become Master!"

Yuki looked into Yami's eyes.

In order to become Master, Yuki must defeat her teacher and aunt. The strongest person she has ever seen in battle.

She even defeated....

No.

Yuki should give up now but...

Yuki pushed Yami away sending her back.

"I will became Master!" Yuki yelled confindant in herself.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:24 am

Max glanced up at Rexial,"You're the one that said I could ask people about the Paopu Fruit, so I figured I could at least ask for directions." She said with no attitude, though it may have seemed like it, as she continued walking
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Location : In state,in a town,in a house....im not gonna tell you cause you might stalk me

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:18 pm

Gunamnex had followed Yuki into the arid region, stopping short of the heart crater. He peered down at the figure below, his scar beginning to burn again, signaling an upcoming battle of the utmost conflictual cause. Summoning Remembrance, Gunamnex held it pointing down, planting the tip of the blade into the ground, his hands on top of the handle's end.

For a moment, Master Yumi's eyes met his, and he simply nodded, understanding what would transpire. He was expecting the old master to call out to him for spectating, but it seemed she had known about him for some time, perhaps long before he came into contact with her niece.

Gunamnex began chanting a few ancient words under his breath, causing a barrier spell to appear around the area, far beyond visual range of the crater however.

On hollowed ground two will fight
One student, one teacher
Both share blood of the ancient bloodline
Only one shall emerge enlightened.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Aleri was dumbfounded. "I... We... We were always equals! Our differences help us balance each other out...! I thought you realized that..." ...Pull it together! This isn't really Rexial! He's just an illusion meant to test you! Stop being a sap and start answering with some confidence! "...Well, that's just how it is. If we weren't equals, why was it possible for us to be one person without tearing ourself apart?"
He turned to the fake Xeromus. "And you... I was chosen because I had the resolve to join the organization I hated for long enough to see inside their base of operations and get a Coat. ...And I had nowhere else to go, really. I was basically dead to everyone in Twilight Town. Eventually, I was forgotten. Where else would I go? ...I picked things up quickly, learned the ropes, and managed to become an expert before another member was even recruited. Of course... Now there are better people above me. Lance is now the second-in-command. I'm below him... because he has the experience of ruling a kingdom."

<And I made Lance 2nd because I didn't like having a monopoly on the high-ranked Org.XIV members.>

"Hmph, point taken. I should have clarified... that you're free to talk AFTER the mission." He leaned against a wall, watching her leave, making a mental note to add points for courage. He wasn't exactly the vision of death itself, but standing up to your teacher is tough.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:21 pm

There really a difference? It's just talking. Either way you're making yourself known. Max thought as she continued walking through the barely empty street, her head looking at the ground.
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:04 pm

Yeah, well, the point is that you prove yourself. I don't care if you become the most popular person on the island, so long as you prove your skills in stealth.
No escape from Rex's criticism... Not even inside your head.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:22 pm

Max took another step then stopped once she heard Rexs' voice in her head. She turned half-way around,"Just found out you can read minds. Can't keep any secrets from you then..." She muttered.
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:06 pm

Puh-LEASE. I'm not about to pry into your personal thoughts... but your last thought was directed at me, and it caught my attention. I don't wanna know about other random stuff. I can't actually read your mind, but what I CAN do is Mindlink. I can hold conversations with people in my head. You accidentally initiated a conversation with one of your thoughts.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:02 am

Max just nodded and starteded walking toward the Town Hall again.
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:20 am

Pheonix was slightly suprised by Oxthmas summoning her weaons and turning on him before giving a bright smile, "Oxthmas. I guess we could try to climb maybe a tower window won't be sealed." She held out her hand and created a barrier that she jumped onto creating steps up the castle's side. They didn't look unlike a stained glass staircase.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:29 am

Destiny Islands

The clones of Rexial and Xeromus nodded their heads in approval, dissipating from view.

"The trial of the mind is over. Now, the trial of the body begins!" came Roland's booming voice from the fog.

From within the fog arose a massive shadow, the sounds of heavy steps, along with the sound of a dragging blade could be heard from the shadow as it approached.

"Wield your keyblade, strike your opponent down!" came Roland's voice once more.

Suddenly a large broadsword cleaved downwards in front of Aleri, causing a ripple of light to course through the air, sending Aleri flying back. The sword slowly rose back into the air, a massive stone like hand gripping it. The figure wielding the sword appeared now, a massive stone golem. It was covered in rune markings that glowed skyblue. It's face was a simple set of three dots, each a different color. The only one glowing at the moment was sky blue. The golem was silent, save for its movements. It heaved the sword onto one shoulder and stood still now, as though waiting.

<eventual battle music>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OahpZD0QE-w&feature=channel_video_title

Syndicate Homeworld

Oxthmas simply smiled and followed her up the barrier steps.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:04 am

Pheonix bounded up the steps and found an unsealed window in no time at all, "Let's take a peak in side shall we?" She asked as she peered through the glass. She gasped momentarily, "That is not good..."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:34 am

"C... Craaaaap...!" Aleri summoned TELOS and stood up. "...Well, it may be big, but that's never been an obstacle before! He'll be part of the pavement in a sec!" He used a Reversal to get behind the golem and aimed three slashes at its left leg.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:18 am

Maxgen reached the Town Hall after about 30 minutes of walking. She sat down at a bench hidden in the shadows. That was the last thing I had to find, correct? She asked, wondering if Rex would hear or just barge in on her thoughts at the right time.
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:19 am

Destiny Islands.

With speed not typical for something of its size, the golem swung back behind it's backside, absorbing the blows using it's blade. Raising the targeted leg, it brought it down with a thunderous smash, causing a shockwave to emerge.

"You cannot simply outmaneuver it, you must show strength!" Roland's voice called out.

Infernus castle

Oxthmas watched Pheonix's reaction, then peered inside as well.

"Sigh, why must I be so good at guessing things..."
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next