TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
XGeass
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
NebulaGregarZX
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
LightRoxas13
Whats_Up4444
14 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 22 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:58 am

<Soren,Enixo, Caxom, Jutino, Raviar, Geo, and Genova. Also Tyson>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:49 am

<Well I am almost finished with Daxma's and Seth's update but I haven't really started on anyone elses>

"Ivan let aout a loud sigh and rubed the back of his head. "Puppet Master!" He called out. The Puppety Master who was about to battle the green knight then starts to laughing. "So Ivy he doesn't interest you?" The Puppeteer asked giggling. Ivan then Serpent's Fang dissumons (not sure what term to use for it) put's his hands in his pockets and walks toward the castle in the distance. "I guess that means you want to sink those fangs of yours into the "Red King". The Puppet Master now was left facing two of the Soul Knights by himself. "Two on one now is it..." He says turning to the red knight. "Looks like you are out numbered." With a single wave of the Puppet Masters hand the green knight charged and slashed at the red one.
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:33 am

<There are My OC's (4) and the Tsviets (5, maybe 6 if I decide to bring Argento into it)>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:31 am

<MiM.
R.
X-Geass. I mean, X-Sigma.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:59 am

<He's a villain and he's going to die soon. Maybe. I haven't really figured that out yet. Wing-it powers go!>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:41 pm

<Technically Roland is visible currently (he left Gunamnex's spell range), just very good at sneaking up on people, but I can work around "being still hidden" then>

Roland, surprised to see Aleri's reaction, suddenly realized that Gunamnex's magic had not worn off yet. Casting off the barrier around himself, Roland quickly caught Aleri's keyblade between two fingers. Flipping it into his hand, Roland looked over the keyblade with interest, as though he was a blade smith.

"Intricate design, light but powerful. Tell me lad, this one is the one created through that charm isn't it?"

Roland tossed the keyblade back with an underhand toss. Summoning Honor's Last Echo, he leaned forward upon it, the keyblade mysterious not sinking down into the sand.

"Sorry about that lad, bloody magic doesn't wear off sometimes."
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:03 pm

The Red Knight shrugged nonchalantly as he tripped Rou and cut the mind control with a wave of his index finger then walked after Ivan leisurely since he was walking to the dungeons. Sorens current location. Speaking of the Young Prince he was staring into space, focusing his ever draining spiritual engery into his heart. It was a risky move, it was like sticking your hands under a falling ax, a 60-40 chance he'd be able to unleash even raw power to blow up the cell with enough of his soul and heart to survive it all but then the glass door had opened up. Soren looked up to see...Enixo. unarmed and looking like his normal younger self. "You!" Soren attempted to stand but he was so weak he had fallen back to the marble tiles. "Soren stop, I'm not here to fight you. I'm here because I'm asking for your help, I'm the Eoni you remember. The good side within" the remenant said quietly
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Aleri grasped the hilt of TELOS. "Er... Well, it's always good to see you. Even if it DOES strike mortal terror into ever fiber of my being. Yeah, it IS that keychain, but it was all bent and broken before. I had it restored by a smith on Synthisle before the fight there, and even got some Spirit Metal into it to make it effective against Ravain. ...Say, do you know how everybody's doing? I was exhausted from the fight, and now I'm training Maxgen, so I never had the chance to check back with Lance."

<My chars:
Aleri
Rexial
Xeromus
??????
????? ??????
????????? ????????? ?????
?????? ??????
????? ??????
?????>

Last edited by NebulaGregarZX on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:02 pm

Rou stepped between the Red Knight and Ivan with his key blade poinyed at the former. The Puppet Master simply stood holding out his right hand. "Sorry but little Ivy doesn't want to play with..." He then slightly flexes his fingers revealing wires at the end of his fingertips conecting to the Green Knight. "And I don't like being ignored!" The Puppet Master then pulls his hand back and Rou lunged the Red Knight.
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:15 pm

"I see. You know, the chain would have restored itself once it's user was truly capable of handling it's true form, but having it repaired by a skilled blacksmith is something many of us did long ago."

"As for Lance, he is currently in a place no one can enter currently. Gunamnex and I would be alongside him, if we did not respect his wishes, unlike a certain other individual. As for everyone else, Gunamnex would be the one to answer that question, but he has someone to watch over right now." Roland said as he stood tall once again and held his keyblade down by his side.

Looking out towards Maxgen, Roland smiled faintly.

"I remember seeing new keyblade wielders during my travels, their faces bright and cheerful the first day they began to be apprentices of their masters. There was so many of them long ago."

Roland looked back to Aleri now, a look of a old mentor across his face.

"She's gifted with aero affinity, isn't she? Though I suppose she does not truly understand the weapon she holds yet. Seems a lot of keyblade wielders these days are like that."

Roland began walking away towards the small islet, keyblade twirling in one hand. He looked back to the still motionless Aleri and called out.

"Well, are you coming or not? I didn't freeze you in place yet lad, and I don't think you want me to find the canoe before she does out of boredom. By the way, take your shoes off till the mainland, this is a beach you know"

Roland chuckled after saying this, then continued walking.

<Yep, Roland is overseeing Aleri's overseeing of Maxgen. Sort of a master - wielder - apprentice wielder triangle, lol>

<If Aleri wants to learn some kind of technique/move/whatever, best have Roland teach him, yes? Twisted Evil >
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:30 pm

<I was thinking something like that. Only more along the lines of... meh, I'll PM you instead. Al's finding this kinda awkward, since he's teaching a keyblade wielder, but he's not a Master, and he's confronted by one of the two oldest Masters known to the Plot.>

"R-right." It would've restored itself...? I keep forgetting how powerful Keyblades really are... It was in such terrible shape. I should've known it wasn't like that because it was aged... It's because I was unworthy. "Mr. Roland? I was thinking... If I'm a teacher to a Keyblade Wielder, I need to be... well, a true Master. I may be a strong fighter, but that's not enough. If I were to only teach the ways of fighting, would that really be enough for an apprentice Keyblader? If I'm going to be the teacher, I have to be more than some kid with a key. I need to be a Keyblade Master."
He looked over to the docks. There was a canoe sitting on the water. It had been there since he had set things up for training...
"...So, would you... have me attempt the test... to show the Mark of Mastery?" He bowed his head. "Rexial can keep an eye on the two of them. When I'm done, I can teach her, but anything I teach her now will be meaningless..." He knelt.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:31 am

Astral Town

Byakurai and Kuroyuki both fell asleep in the dark night. When the sun rose early, Byakurai sat upon his Chocobo and went off while the light blue haired young woman slept.

She awoke after a few minutes in the snow. She stood up and wiped her face. She walked over to the Chocobo of hers, andbset off on her own as well.

She finally began to read her Riddle.

[I]Fell between the ends of the world.
The crator of hearts left in place.
A blasted sands of warth.
Go forth and face the test.[/I[

"Ah! Ah! Eh....UGH!"

Small grunts of pain was heard in the distance.

"Who is that? Where are you?" Yuki called out. She groaned as there were no response. She headed toward the sound through thebwoods. More grunts were heard. She followed closer. When suddenly a boy was tossed into the path of Pupil.

The chocobo skidded across the snow, spraying snow onto the boy.

"Oh, come on, Yuki? Why you gotta donthat?" The dark haired boy said.

"Sorry, Homura" She disnounted the chocobo. "What happened?"

The boy cast a very weak Fire spell on himself melting the snow. So much control not a single flint onto his clothes. "That happened!" He pointed.

Yuki looked and saw an almost mirror image of herself, similar to the one Yuki faced at Crystal Fields. The eyes the same as before, golden to the core.

"Your Symbol Gaurdian was me?" Yuki asked in honor and surprise.

"Yeah, and you're unbeatable!"

"Not exactly". Yuki made her way to the Gaurdian. It stared at the pupil as she placed her Hand on her shoulder. "Look. Strength and Magic based. Pretty good combonation. But think about it. Not my strengths, but my weakness. I use ice, so fire would be a good counter. I almost never use more then a 2-3 combo. Less if I'm using the chain. But you probably forgot my biggest weakness".

"Yesh, and what's that? Your defense? Trust me, I can't ever Kay a attack on you even in a soar". Homura said disappointed and sketiple.

"Nope. Surprise attacks". And just then Yuki tripped the Gaurdian onto the ground and place her Keyblade to it's throat. The Gaurdian was shocked. "You win" The Gaurdian reacted into it's pocket and pulled out a Snowflake symbol that enlarged and began to spin and became transparent and glisten in beauty. The Gaurdian began to fade away.

"Well there ya go, Homura. Your symbol" Yuki congrateuated.

"No!" Homura looked angry.

"What?"

"It's yours! You earned it, not me!"

Yuki gave a sigh. "All right. No point in arguing, you stubborn ox" She extended out her hand to lift up Homura. He accosted it and got on his feet thanks to Yuki, when suddenly he was yanked and thrown by Yuki and he passed the symbol, unintentionally activating it, thus giving him the riddle to the next Symbol.

"Oops. Sorry. Guess you have to use it now!" She got o her Chocobo and it walked slowly passed Homura. "Oh, and Honura?"

Homura stood up looking at her.

"Don't belittle yourself. You need to believe in yourself. Only then will you became Master".

Yuki then rode in a sprint away. Out of the Forrest to where she knows where to go thanks to her riddle.

Moments later Homura walked out of the forest. "Easy for you to say".
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:30 am

Astral town

Gunamnex had stood guard over the two dark bloodline members all through the night. Despite a few yawns, he remained awake, sleep being a concept he understood but ignored at times. Upon daylight, he watched as the two separated, then continued to follow Kuroyuki, keeping pace just in front of her and to the right. Upon the appearance of Homura, Gunamnex leaned beside a nearby tree, observing the confrontation with the guardian.

"Well, that is true" he said quietly to himself upon hearing Yuki talk about her weakness to surprise attack, thinking back to their last duel.

As the two dark keybladers before him conversed and then began to depart, Gunamnex thought of how close these family members were. Having been a project of a nobody, he had lacked such a thing as a family, Roland and the band of light keyblade wielders long ago being the only sense of family he had. He pondered what it would be like to have been raised like the siblings that stood before him.

Catching up to Kuroyuki outside of the forest, Gunamnex pondered the riddle she was following.

Destiny Islands

Roland stop upon hearing Aleri's words and turned around on his heels, beginning walking back to young lad, who was now kneeling on the ground.

"You did nothing wrong Aleri. One does not need to be a master in order to be a great teacher."

Reaching down, he padded both of Aleri's shoulders with his hands, then gripped him by the shoulders and raised him to his feet.

"However, if you really think a trial for the mark of mastery would be essential, you are welcome to be tested."

Roland began walking back to the dock, grabbing his boots and slipping them back on. Stepping off into the water, he dove into the water, reappearing beside the canoe. He climbed in and waved, hollering out.

"Before you can take such an trial though, I must take you to one of the more suitable islands."

Roland rowed the canoe back to shore effortlessly, as though he had done this before.

<Still debating what I will do.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:49 am

Soren and Enixo conversed for seemingly seconds but at the end all soren said was. "So Enixo did this...because he's in love?!" The Ever patient and kind version of said boy nodded. "With Maya" he said while soren was struggling to not to yell Bullshit at the highest level of volume he could muster.

The Red Knight chuckled as he did a single double play on his part. He moved so fast as flames leapt out from his body in a blazing hurricane. Ruo got the worst of it but since he had his Earth Bound ability he didn't die he just passed out and sank into the ground, the strings on the Puppet Master had burned up then Felrez made his point by kicking him in the chest Spartan style. Then he continued to follow Ivan.

"So what do I do to get Enixo back to the world of life? I mean this place drains the life force of mortals even mine"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:22 pm

Aleri stood there, pondering for a moment. Then, he remembered to take off his shoes. After he removed them, he noticed that Roland had taken the canoe that the two girls were supposed to use. "Ack..." He dashed over to the docks and summoned another one before anybody could notice.

The girls didn't appear to have even seen Roland. If they had, they were probably distracted by the island. ...It looked like Kizu was napping. Rexial was standing next to her, ready to chew her out the second she woke up. Knowing Rexial, he'd assign her an extra three hours sword practice for the nap alone...

Al stepped off the dock. It was full of splintery wood anyway. He stood on the beach, about to jump in and swim after Roland, when he noticed the sand beneath his feet. Wow... that feels amazing! Why do I ever wear my shoes here!? He snapped out of it. "Hey, wait up!" He sloshed through the water, discarding his jacket. Once he was deep enough, he started swimming. "Wait... up... Roland... sir!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:49 pm

Maxgen was now just walking toward the Paopu Tree but stopped in her tracks when she seen Aleri swimming after a canoe, she couldn't tell who was in the canoe though. She heard the name 'Roland' and figured that was his name. "But where is he going? And why exactly?" She asked quietly to herself, staring out at them. Max shook her head,"Nevermind. I can ask later anyway. I should be focusing on training."

Maxgen walked across the bridge and over to the Paopu Tree. She smiled a little and rested her hand on it,"Bent tree? Guess everything can't be perfect." She looked up and saw the star-shaped fruit,"Odd shape for a fruit. Tree's pretty special, huh? Bent and star-shaped fruit on it." She said quietly.
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Location : In state,in a town,in a house....im not gonna tell you cause you might stalk me

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:23 pm

And then Rexial was standing on it right next to her. Man, he has a way of appearing next to people for no apparent reason. "That's a Paopu Fruit. It's legendary enough that it has been heard of by faraway worlds. Of course, all they know is that it's got somehting to do with unbreakable connection, and it's star-shaped. ...Oh, and don't pick the fruit unless you want to eat it. I'm sure somebody on the island will tell you more if you ask. For now, you should probably take that canoe to the mainland."
He looked at the napping girl a few yards away. "Psst... leave Kizu here. You'll never finish in time if you wait for her to catch up. I'm gonna give her some combat lessons when she wakes up. Just hurry over to the mainland. By the way, Al's not going to the mainland, so don't follow him."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:59 pm

Max jumped a bit, slowly getting used that Rexial can just appear wherever,"Alright." She looked over at Kizu,"Your sure about leaving her here though?" Max didn't really like leaving people, whether it be life or death or just something normal
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Location : In state,in a town,in a house....im not gonna tell you cause you might stalk me

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:08 pm

Roland helped Aleri into the canoe, and began rowing again, going way off the usual route to the main island.

After what seemed like an eternity, the sight of an island came into view. It was different from the islands though. It was barren, a high plateau. It was also covered in a deep fog. Their was no dock, only a tiny stretch of beach on one side.

"This will do" Roland said as he landed the canoe. Hopping out, he looked up and smiled.

"Your first task is to get up this plateau on pure physical strength alone. No magic, no keyblade, no jumping. In other words, climb" Roland said as he stretched his arms.

With that said, Roland charged forward and began climbing up, easily scaling the plateau and disappearing from sight.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:57 pm

Aleri stepped off. "Well, that shouldn't be too... Huh?" He clenched his fists, looking at them. "I... why aren't I...? My Magic is locked. I can't summon my Keyblade. And I can't hear Rexial... Well, I guess I subconciously locked my abilities. Still, I didn't think the Keyblade accounted for so much of my strength... I have GOT to stop underestimating its power. I could still EASILY handle that rock face, though."
He dashed over to the rock face and attempted to jump ONTO it and run up. He hit it... then fell on his back. "...GOTTA... stop... pulling crazy stunts..." He stood back up and climbed normally.

"Alright, what now?" He asked. "Do I have to solve some kind of ancient puzzle? Decrypt runic scripts? Rearrange the flow of energy in the area?"

"Leaving her? I'm staying right here. Just go ahead; I can sense your position and everybody around you anyway. She's going to deal with intense training to get her senses up to snuff. Look at her. She wouldn't notice if I blew up the island around her. If we were under attack, she'd be killed in a heartbeat. You have had no training, and you'd at least wake up and get out of the way of whatever's coming. She'd be destroyed." Rexial gestured at the canoe. "Hurry it up, or I'll have to add some hours to your sword practice later!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:11 pm

"I'm going, I'm going." She said while shaking her head with a small smile on her face and walking back across the bridge. She jumped down from it and landed in the sand then started running toward the canoe and got in it. "Let's just hope I don't fall out or anything. I've never rowed or steered a canoe before." Max focused on the mainland and started rowing towards it, surprisingly well for never being in one.
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:24 am

Roland, standing just within visible range, chuckled.

"No, that would be too easy. A true master must have the capability to overcome obstacles, but that is not all that is required. For the first trial, you will have only your mind and body. You must dodge whatever comes at you, and figure out how to dispose of each threat"

With that, Roland brought his hands together, fists clenched, striking them together. The kingdom hearts symbols on his gloves shined brightly, causing a light glare to engulf the area. After the light faded, Roland was gone, the fog still blanketing the plateau.

"Now, for the first trial, the trial of the mind!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRN-WQBVlJs&feature=channel_video_title

Various shadows appeared throughout the mist. Some looked like sphere, others looked like blades, and still others looked like familiar figures. All of them began to move towards Aleri. The first one, a sphere, popped out of the mist, hovering in mid air. It was a ball of light. Just moments after, another ball of light popped out and sped towards Aleri at a blinding speed, arching in multiple directions.

<The trials are of mind, body, and soul (which in this case constitutes fighting spirit). I have epic music for each of course.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:07 pm

Calm down! It came from the left, then up, then diagonally down-right... There! He stepped back, barely evading it. This thing is probably meant to confuse me... make me dodge counter-intuitively. If I'm counting on it trying to confuse me... He jumped to the right, and the orb flew through where he was standing before. Knew it...!
It continued to come. He continued to dodge. If I could fight back... but then, that defeats the purpose of this. I have to use my mind. He spun around, barely avoiding yet another run... It seemed to like targetting his shoulders and knees. He ducked as it flew over his head from behind. It's almost like sheer luck is getting me through this so far... All my guesses have been right so far.
It went on for several minutes more. Surely it wasn't luck... Nobody had this kind of luck, least of all Aleri the Walking Disaster Zone. Maybe it's not luck... but intuition.
He continued to dodge. It was a little tricky, not having any of his abilities. Afterall, if he saw that he was too late to evade, but the attack hadn't connected just yet, he could still escape with Magic, but he had to rely on his mind here.

Rexial walked slowly to the beach and produced a bucket. He filled it with seawater. He returned to the tree with bucket in hand... and dumped it on Kizukanai's head. "Wake up already, or this one training session will take a month!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:42 pm

Max sighed quietly and stopped rowing. Her arms were getting tired. She looked down at the water, a few fish were swimming around. A couple minutes later she started rowing again and eventually reached the Mainland.

Maxgen docked the canoe and got out,"Just as beautiful as the island." She noted quietly while looking around,"Alright. Now to find the Town Hall." She began walking forward, keeping an eye out for any residents and the Town Hall.
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:44 am

The one moving ball of light continued to attack, while the other one continued to float at a constant height but began to move around in a wide arc. The other forms continued to stay far away, their shadows still present through the mist.

"Come now, you cannot just dodge it forever." Roland's voice said through the mist.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next