TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
XGeass
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
NebulaGregarZX
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
LightRoxas13
Whats_Up4444
14 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 40 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  khfreak358 Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:12 pm

Erntxt ignored Kycxir and Exact's conversation. He instead turned his attention to his remaining opponent. Wayne. "So," he called out, "You must be the merc."

"And I take it you're the target," he responded, twirling his blades and taking a fighting stance.

"Looks that way," Erntxt rebutted, summoning his Keyblade and assuming his own stance.

"Then let's dance, punk," Wayne challenged.

Without warning, the Near-Perfect Soldier tossed both of his blades into the air and brandished both of his firearms, unloading the clips at his teenage opponent.

The self-proclaimed Shadow-Master held his blade defensively, blocking the shots as they came at him. "This the best you can do?!"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:19 pm

The DC opened and Lance and Thalia walkedo out noticing Pheonix and Oxthmas, "Hey, what's up?" Lance asked.

"Well... we've got a problem, Lance. We went back to Infernus' Lair since he was the last Syndicate member alive and we made a rather interesting discovery." Pheonix explained.

"What did you see?" Thalia asked now interested.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:18 am

Aleri continued to look at the place Rexial had vanished from. "...Hm... I don't sense those Heartless anymore, so why hasn't he returned..." Busy pondering why the Skillful Swordsman hadn't come back yet, he left himself INCREDIBLY open to an attack... the damage would probably be multiplied by about ten times, with both his guard down AND his mind occupied.

Rexial was somewhat taken aback. "What!? Nathan, you have a brother?! ...I wonder if he's as fast as me. I'm sure he's got better stealth and all... If you listen, all my shadowmelding and everything makes a weird noise. I'm not good at sneaking around when there's nothing to disatract from me. Sooooo... If you're his brother, why haven't I heard of you before?"
<"The writing staff hadn't thought of it yet!" /Joking, please don't take offense. You already said you had wanted to put this guy in for a long time, so I know it's not a hackneyed, last-minute plot device.>
"I mean, I'm his friend, and I'm also his superior. I have access to his records. I should know about any relatives of his. Er, any that have signifigance, like a skilled ninja. I don't read people's files, that would take months better spent getting better at fighting."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:44 am

<Did I mention that he was step-brother from a divorce in Nathan's family? Meaningless information here to fill up some lines just because I haven't posted in 2 days! Yay!>

Nathan explained to Rexial, "I didn't pay him any attention back in my... normal life you could say because we were so competitive and I <Plot twist from what you would expect> always beat him. I thought I was so great that I just pushed him from my mind. I hardly acknowledged the fact that he existed other than when I was busy-" Fritz had ran to Nathan and knee'd him in less than a fraction of a second. White didn't know how to take this all in. <I'm probably ruining White, you might want to take him back Whats_Up >.> Fritz coldly said to Rexial "How fast is that for you" then turned to face Nathan with a face full of determination that could only be achieved through tears, sweat, and many hardships. "You won't win this brother," Fritz said to Nathan.

<This is the only plot that I've had thought up for a long time. Just a little fact.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:47 am

Rexial shrugged. "I dunno, looked a little sluggish. I mean, better than most ninja I know, but that's only from videogames. I've never met a real ninja... but I DO know I'm faster. You've got physical limitations that, no matter what you do, you cannot circumvent. I don't have said limits. It doesn't matter what Ninjustu you have, you can't get around the fact that you have a physical body, and moving too fast will tear it up under most conditions." He shook his head. "Why am I having this conversation...?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kizukanai Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 am

"...You must really be ignorant of pain..." Kizu muttered, throwing a pot at Aleri's head.
Kizukanai
Kizukanai
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:53 am

Aleri was hit, and fell stupified to the ground. "U... Uhhhnn..."

<You only hit him once, Kizu... >_> You don't get to imply that you were hitting Al while you weren't posting.>

He got back up, clutching his bleeding head. "N-no worries, forehead wounds bleed a lot more than others. I'll b-be fine with a good Cure2 spell. Kizu, you pass. M-Max, now you try hitting me with random objectssszzz..." His eyes rolled back into his head and he collapsed again.
Rexial returned through a DC. "Why did I bother talking to that ninja, anyway? Waste of time... All it got was a knee to Nate's stomach. Oh, Al's down. Well! Moving on to actual fighting..." He readied his sword. "Kizu, since you apparently KO'd him first, you get the first shot at beating me."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kizukanai Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:02 am

"I don't think that's necessary..." Kizukanai said, looking slightly afraid.
Kizukanai
Kizukanai
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:08 am

Rexial scoffed. "If you can't hold your own against me for more than five seconds, do you think you can survive countless battles with the Heartless? You need this training badly. Now, if you don't strike, I'll have to make the first move."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kizukanai Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:09 am

"Am I supposed to do what i did to Aleri?" Kizu asked.
Kizukanai
Kizukanai
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:15 am

Rexial shook his head. "Just fight however you want. Use your swords, throw stuff at me, whatever. Just know that I won't make it that easy. I won't use full strength (you would die in less than a second) but I'll make it tough. Now then..." Drakus faded into darkness, then was replaced with a Buster Sword. Rexial smirked. "...This should make things much easier, considering how much slower I am with heavy weapons."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kizukanai Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:20 am

"A-Ah... Okay..." Kizukanai managed to get out, stunned by the sight of the buster sword.

Last edited by Kizukanai on Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Kizukanai
Kizukanai
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:27 am

Instead of his usual 'Disappear and strike from a weird angle' tactic, Rexial simply jumped into the air and came down, ready to pound his pupil into the dirt.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kizukanai Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:33 am

Kizukanai quickly raised her sword, almost shrieking at the seemingly-dark intention.
Kizukanai
Kizukanai
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:37 am

Falling much slower than one would expect, Rexial eventually came down, hitting the ground next to Kizu. He lifted his blade, then swung it horizontally at her. The look in his eyes made it obvious: He wasn't kidding about this fight.

<He's going pretty easy. He'd do MORE damage with his smaller sword... he's having trouble lifting that Buster Sword.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kizukanai Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:39 am

Kizu jumped back as quick as she could, trying to evade the blow.

-------

https://tital.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=129
Kizukanai
Kizukanai
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40