TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
XGeass
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
NebulaGregarZX
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
LightRoxas13
Whats_Up4444
14 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 5 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:06 am

"You're just bored? Hmph. Well, if you're bored, I'll send you on a trip..." He swung his curved blade at the air, summoning a horrible black wind. "...Straight to Oblivion!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:21 am

Enixo looked back slowly with a small smirk. "Me? Controlling the beings of emotions and soul?" he said as the snake exploded before it hit the forest floor. "Not me"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:30 am

"That's it!" Nexas said excited as he pointed at Xeromus.

Suddenly a dark shadow mist swirled around his hand as the Reaper opened his palm it all collected into a staff and bursted revealing the Scythe of the Nightmare Shinigami.

Nexas grabbed the handle and released a power shockwave going straight for Xeromus.

<THE BATTLE BEGINS!>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:39 am

<After a whole year the fight finaly starts. *Starts eating popcorn.*>

The serpent that flew in the chasm reformed and floated out. "You and things are fools in every sense of the word. Do you even know who I am or my family name....if you did you would be smilling." The two serpents around Enixo tightend their grip on him and the third hovered in front of his face. "Would you you like me to explain to you why...you....those red freaks...and their master are doomed?"
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:44 am

"You think you can do damage to the red king? Fool he can only be slain by one and he has been imprisoned in his serect prison" the Terror of the torn said getting up and shrugging off the snakes little loosened ropes
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:25 am

"Who said anything about me? My friend you have no clue of the forces you have crossed when you made the Arks your enemies." Ivans voice asked as the the serpents stayed coiled around Enixo.

"The only reason "he" hasn't intervened yet is so he could see if that boy is of any use to him. But there is no point in telling this since you know nothing of "him" an-" All three of Ivans serpents then instently faded away."

In the CTNW both Naxcel and Xalen where both knocked unconscious.

Ivan's keyblade and a set of claws clashed far away from Lance and Enixo. "Nice to see you again Mini-Arks."

Last edited by XGeass on Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:03 am

Roland ducked under the entrance door to the Professor's house. The entrance hall was covered with gruesome figurines, a series of gargoyles adorned the rails of a nearby staircase.

"Professor, I brought a helper for our project!" Jack exclaimed excitedly. From atop the staircase, a figure descended down the staircase, a heavy clunking of a wheelchair could be heard.

"Splendid, is the helper willing to donate an organ or two as well?" A voice said. The figure reached the bottom of the stairs, the wheels of the wheelchair now making a squeaking sound as the figure approached the two. The figure, Dr. Finklestein, looked over Roland, adjusting his glasses.

"Well well well, a human."

"Professor, this is Roland. He says he knew Grandpa John." Jack says, putting an arm around Roland.

"Really? Very interesting indeed. I'll study you later, but for now, follow me." The professor says as he goes back up the stairs towards what appears to be a laboratory door.

Jack tugged on Roland's neck as he began to follow after the Professor. Roland gave in and let Jack lead him up the stairs. For a moment, Roland tensed up, as though he felt something.

"Something wrong?" Jack asked as they went up the stairs.

"Nothing, just a feeling." Roland says. In his mind though, he could sense something amiss with the young king yet again.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:55 am

The man with the X-sigma stain on his shirt reappeared by the castle and looked up at the roof. "So, it's started. Feh. Like I didn't know," he laughed. He pulled out his blade, changing it into his glider. "Well, time to rig a fight." He jumped on to the circular glider as it brought him to the roof, where he hovered. "So...a barrier. Never really knew why I couldn't pass these things...but I can still cause a distraction." He threw a metal knife at the barrier. Blunt, since he didn't fight with it. He just used it to make noise.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:34 am

<Please. NO ONE do a thing to even cause a fly to bypass the barrier and not do a thing. Don't. Do. A thing. ONLY OBSERVE. Speaking of which.>

~Crystal Fields; Temple Ruins; Secret Path~

Kuroyuki scanned the inscription thoughlly. She rolled it up and she packed it away into a....damn. I'm drawing a blank. Imagine that thing from Naruto that all the characters have on their waist, but rectangle and connected by a belt hanging next to her left leg. >_>

Strangest and most boring description. <_<

But back to writing somewhat acceptable.

Kuroyuki packed away her reward and needed to get back to Celestial Grounds. Yuki scanned the room she was in and noticed how it was blocked and she was stuck. No exit. Only her entrence. And that would work. Yuki looked to the water tunnel she came from and looked through it. She could easily wall-climb it up, but....that would be the obvious way. Yuki looked to the pond where the symbol hovered and she walked over.

She then looked down spotting another koi fish. The koi looked at Yuki then swam down and went into what looked like another tunnel.

Yuki chuckled. "I can't catch a break. Can't I just open the door".

The blue-haired teen then backed up and prepared herself and took a short sprint before nose diving into the pond. She reached the bottom and propelled herself into the tunnel following after the koi fish. This tunnel was darker then the last. She continued further and further before the tunnel got bigger and bigger.

Then there was stairs under the water. She swam up to the ceiling taking a breath of air. Seeing how the stairs took a long ways up. She then swam to the stairs and started to walk on them. She went up and up, the stairs began to circle. She then saw a door. "Well, I did ask for a door". And she opened them hard with her shoulder running at a great speed. The snow has most likely frozen the door shut.

And then after she entered the door and saw the outside she was stunned. By the beautiful world she has stepped on. The night sky held many stars eithin it's grasp. The snow filled the grounds of the empty world. Yuki took a few steps forward she leaned her arms on the fencing of the balcony she stood on. She looked up to the dark night sky and the moon shined the brightest of all. She began to star gaze at each star in the sky. One....by one.

~Celestial Grounds; Astral Town~

Byakurai was gazing a few stars of his own while he bit inti his candy bar.

Both stared at the same stars without even knowing.

The Dark Bloodline are one.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:43 am

<I said it's a barrier and X-Sigma CAN'T pass it. He threw a knife at it to make a noise and distract Xeromus because he's evil for reasons I may or may not explain later.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:14 am

<NO DISTRACTIONS! NO INTERFERENCES! Please. Sad>

<Also, is it bad/wrong if this is how I picture Oxthmas?

Org. XIV (story) - Page 5 Shizuo-durarara-10104029-459-604

I don't even watch Durarara that much to influence my inagination. What more, I have always pictured him to look like this way before I knew of Shizuo.>

<Oh, and a red vast>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:22 pm

<Hmm...>

Xeromus batted the energy wave, sending it in the direction of that irritating little noise he heard... "Somebody doesn't want me to have a fair chance. Hmph. For some reason, I don't think he's acting on your orders..." His instrument of death swung in a wide, horizontal arc, then a vertical one, creating a + -shaped wave.

Aleri caught sight of X-Sigma. "Trouble... He's trying to throw off Boss's fighting. Rex, Siks, wanna help me chase this guy off? I'm sure we can manage between the three of us..."
Rexial nodded. "He got the jump on me last time. I expected him to be slower. Siks, do you think the Avenger of Twilight, the Skillful Swordsman, and the Phantom of Dawn can handle this guy together?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:41 pm

Nexas ran at Xeromus and the blast as it cane a few feet he dodge it and sprinted faster dragging his blade along the path the whole path before striking his foe.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:27 pm

<I must say, good imagination on Oxthmas. He's based on a combination of this Hellsing character http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/022/9/5/Tubalcain_Alhambra_by_Antifa_Ted.jpg , Alucard, Luxord, and a dash of myself, the pinstripe suit ideal coming from the one I actually own.>

Gunamnex followed Yuki out of the temple, still pondering about the shadow Bloodline figure. When he noticed the outside world though, he stood silent, his eyes scanning the sky for a few moments.

"To see such sights these days is quite rare" he said quietly to himself, even though he was within earshot of Yuki.

Oxthmas wandered around, looking for wherever Pheonix could've gone to. He sighted her approaching someone, and began dashing off towards the location.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:18 pm

<That can't be what Oxthmas looks like Oxthmas has yet to rip a street sign from the ground and use it as a weapon.>
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:40 pm

Maxgen just watched mostly in awe but also some confusion. I don't even know why they're fighting in the first place. Max stayed where she was at, knowing she couldn't and shouldn't interfere
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Location : In state,in a town,in a house....im not gonna tell you cause you might stalk me

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:54 pm

<If you want to know Light, Nexus basically wants to turn Xeromus into a lesser Nobody called a Rippling that woll serve him.>
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:28 pm

Siks nodded before turning to Maxgen and placing a small remote in her hand. He jabbed a thumb at Rexin and said, "If blondie over there tries anything," he then pointed to a button on the remote, "Press this button." He then turned to the Number II's and said, "Let's go."

<Whats_Up, I hate to interrupt the fight we've been waiting for for a year, but could Kycxir and Xemla's confronters(yes I know that's not a word) get a response?>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:36 pm

Max just nodded after he placed the remote in her hand. I probably shouldn't be the one to do this. I'll probably screw up on such an easy thing like this...
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Location : In state,in a town,in a house....im not gonna tell you cause you might stalk me

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:01 pm

"I can't believe you four think I'm evil. Can you give an example of me being evil? Anything at? You're the ones who hurt my sister. I little 7 year-old girl". Rexin said with a hint of rage.

XxxX

~Beast's Castle; Rooftop~

Kyxcir looked at the three and scanned them. The only one who would even serve as a interuption looked to be the one with the sword.

"That information is confidential". Kyxcir said. Annoyed a bit.

Exact didn't even move in response to the three. She continued to scope the area on the ground.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:23 pm

The sword-wielder smiled a bit and sighed. "I was hoping we wouldn't have to do this-"

"No you weren't!" the robed boy interrupted with a 'WTF' tone.

"Shut up, Blackstar!" the bot shouted back, "Anyway, as I was saying," he reached down and unsheathed his sword, while Blackstar reached into his robe and pulled out a staff that seemed much too long to have been concealed in there. "When you get to the hospital, tell 'em Brick Simmons sent'cha. Drake!"

Without a word Blackstar, or Drake as it would seem, slammed his staff on the ground, a small burst of light coming from it. The same light flashed underneath Brick's feet, sending him flying into the air. Maintaining his composure, Brick quickly divebombed at Kycxir, sword held forward, while Drake waved his staff in a quick sweeping motion in front of him, sending an energy blast towards the Nobody.

Meanwhile,

"It's not you personally," Siks said, "It's mostly precautionary. We're not exactly members of partnered organizations."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:51 pm

Exact released the barrel of the rifle and pulled the barrle off revealing that the Sniper Rifle was also a Revolver and she pointed it at the staff wielder.

Kyxcir teleported in a split second followed-by reappearing behind the sword wielder and he released a Dark Firaga at the back.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Drake threw his hand forward and threw up a barrier behind Brick, effectively blocking the Dark Firaga. But before Exact had the chance to fire at the seemingly unsuspecting boy, a large cobra slammed into her, stopping her from attacking. Drake looked to the end of the snake's tail to see it in the hand of the black-haired girl. "Thanks, Sylvia," the Mage said quickly before running to help Brick.

Meanwhile, said blonde had quickly turned and swung his sword in a vertical arc poised to remove Kycxir's arm.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:19 pm

<Anything important to me that I missed?>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:33 pm

<X-Sigma is cheating and Al, Rex, and Siks just decided to fight him. Xeromus and Nexas are fighting, I think you saw that, and some other things are happening that don't involve me.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next