TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
lethalityComplex
XGeass
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
Eques tenebrarum
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
AKeybladeYouSay
14 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 28 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  LightRoxas13 Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:27 pm

<Ok few things I gotta say:
1. I apologize for not posting even when I was on
2. I apologize for not being on as I had no way of coming on over the weekend
and 3. Can someone give me a summery of what I missed/happened over the past four days? (from Friday to now)>

I sit up quickly, hearing someone scream but i dont go over.Instead i get up, put on my black Org. XIV coat, (forget if its XIII or XIV) and sit back down in a chair
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Location : In state,in a town,in a house....im not gonna tell you cause you might stalk me

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:37 pm

<It's okay, Light. I was just wondering, 'cuz Kizu had her account hacked twice... I was kinda worried you either got hacked or gave up. A couple of people with really interesting characters just kinda gave up before they really got into the RP. Makes me kinda sad. Well, Maxgen's probably the only one in the castle who isn't exhausted right now. ...And it's the same Coat either way. The Org.XIV members sometimes have stuff hidden in their Coats, though. Zane invented the Coat-with-Earbuds, and Rexial has an MP3 Player in his Coat. There are also Disguise Coats to help blend in.>

<The only real problem with a tournament is that nobody wants to lose. I was the only person who was willing to lose a match at all, apparently. I mean, my characters are always doing something to get stronger. Other people just seem to magically keep up with the ones who constantly train and grind for 20 levels.
...Sorry, I got a little off-subject. My point is that nobody wants to lose. A battle could go on for hours unless somebody has a plot point that requires them to lose. The only other time for a normal fight that ends fast enough is when one character is hopelessly outclassed by the other. For example, if Aleri were to fight Gunamnex (like that would ever happen...) Al would be down in seconds. Or maybe if Rex fought Kizu without training her first...
It's because nobody is willing to accept defeat. Most matches were won or lost by some technicality. Susan and Josephine fought for so long that the match had to be ended. R won by the forfeit of her opponent. Dispatch had his stomach ripped open before going Super... oh, wait, that wasn't a technicality.>

<Rant, finished.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:43 pm

<That's because when you're willing to lose, your character looks like a complete pussy. Sometimes that's what you're going for though.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:06 pm

<Yeah, but in Anime and Video Games and Manga, it's all done by one writer. There's a main character. Unfortunately, there is no one main character in this RP. Think here: What happens when you have multiple people who are guaranteed by plot to win important fights like that? Compromises. If you're fighting somebody, agree by PM who should win, and plan out the battle. That way, it won't drag on forever, and it will have a graceful end.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:09 pm

<Yeah, except I have a complete ass ton of main characters. What that has to do with anything, I have no idea, but planning out the fights sounds smart. As for matchups, the best thing to do would be just have someone pull the names out of a hat.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:36 pm

<Yeah, to hell with planning the backets. How about we ALL hold onto the info for the brackets this time?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:11 pm

<Who says Gunamnex would pwn Aleri? I may control broken characters, but I choose to make them enter combat against others when the situation ends undecided or even lose. For example, back when Gunamnex first dueled Kuroyuki, I made him end the fight when she was first able to make contact. If they dueled again ( Wink ), I would not be surprised who would win actually.
The trick is to make a loss seem honorable. The past few losses I've noticed usually resulted in a character dying off.>

<Also, I get to finally give a tourny winner a prize? YAY!>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:35 pm

<Everyone with a bracket sounds smart. Documents would be a good idea for remembering them too. I just put a DBZ Timeline, including the movies, onto a document, I could do the same with a tournament bracket no problem. I recommend we all do just to make sure. Like Nebula said.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:38 pm

<*sigh* I lose my bracket, and now my tournament gets replaced. Ah, well. I guess now my guys'll have another shot. Smile >
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:54 pm

<Well, what we need at this point is to contiue in the story. If we do the entire next week reeeeaaally fast to get Kizu and Maxi at higher levels of power and skill, then we could start up the tournament.
...I really wish time would move faster in the Org.XIV-verse. I mean, COME ON! It's been two days, at best, since the 'Keyblade War' and Data-Clone incident! Out here in the real world, it's been months!>
<...Since Kizu can't get on, and I know her in real life, I could have her post her own story from my account. I don't like this method at all, but it's MUCH better than letting the plot tear holes in itself from her absence. Unless Admin is able to help...? Maybe change her password and Email it to her?>

Aleri moved in his sleep. In his dreams, he could hear it...

Wh...at...? What was that? A scream? ...Not just any scream... It's familiar... ...Sally! ...But... why am I dreaming of Sally screaming? ...Wait, the sound isn't coming from my mind, it's from reality! I'd better investigate... Ugh, I'm too sleeeeepy... Rexial!
"Yeah?"
Could you go check on her? I don't know where you are right now, to be honest, but I'm sure you can at least move, unlike me.
"Heh, I'm in the Lounge, sleeping on a couch. I don't have a room anymore, since that's where YOU sleep. The Boss man was just talking to Daniel and Ichiro about some bastard called Erntxt. He's also waiting for Nexas, like he has been for the last six months. Seriously, what's he been doing all this time? Meh, nevermind. I'll go see what's up with Sally, okay? 'Sides, the girls here have a tendancy to level their weapons at your head at the slightest provocation."
True. No go, see what's wrong with Sally.

In the Lounge, Rexial's black form rose from the couch. He rubbed his hands through his spiky hair before walking out to the hall to see what the commotion was about. He walked down to Sally's room... Or it was Zane's. I don't really know where they're sleeping.
"...Maxgen? Is that you? What are you doing?"

<I see an awkward situation coming up...>

<Something made me think of this: Gunblades should not be Dual-Wielded. It's just wrong. It's like Dual-Wielding Buster Swords. I think it's because those weapons take a lot of skill and strength to wield if it's just ONE. ...That, and they're two-handed weapons. Smaller swords and Keyblades are alright for Dual-Wielding, though. They're one-handed weapons.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:59 pm

<Unless of course your name is Bartz. I seem to remember before his final battle in Dissidia where he had both a Buster Sword AND a Gunblade.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:33 am

"Sally! Are you okay?!" Zane asked as soon as she yelled, not hours later like Whats_Up.

Does this count as breaking the fourth wall?
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:44 am

<Oh, definitely.>
The mysterious man turned around, giving one last glance at The World that Never Was. He walked away, toward something...a Keyblade Glider.
<No, he does NOT have a Keyblade, I'll explain later.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 am

<Not really. According to UrbanDictionary, breaking the fourth wall is when a character in a story tells the reader in some way that he/she knows they are a character in a story. You really just mentioned your name in a narration.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:00 am

Why must only the events of today be told? Why not the past? The tradigies of the presant are no where near of yesterday.

Generations ago, a young couple that has been wedded together, and soon to have a baby boy of their own.

"He must be beautiful" The young father said as he held his wife in his arms. He placed his hand onto her belly.

"You are his father. He will be".

This women is actually born from The Dark Bloodline.

Months later, in Celestial City, the futuristic metroplis, was a hospital where the baby is being birthed.

"Push! Push!" The doctors yelled. The woman's face red.

"One more!"

Then a cry was heard. The baby boy is born.

"Oh, what beautiful brown hair he has" The doctor said. It was true. The baby already had brown hair.

"What? Did you just say my baby has brown hair?" the new mother asked.

"Yes, why, what's the problem?"

The doctor handed the baby over and they both saw the brown hair. The parents looked at each other as the mother held the baby.

Later that day,

There was a very lively town. Light snow filled the grounds. A woman holding a baby walked up to a house and just entered it.

"Who are you?" The owner of the home asked.

"Just someone in need of your help" the intruder said.

"I'm sorry but you have to le-"

"You need a baby don't you?"

"How did you know? Me and my husband can't have one of our own"

"Don't worry. Please. Take him. Save his life. And ours".

The woman took the baby boy with brown hair.

"Thank you....does he have a name?"

"Fate". The women answers.

"Fate". The other woman hushed.

"I have only one question for you: Do you know of the Keyblade?"

"I'm sorry, the Key....blade?"

"Nothing. All I want him to know is that we did not abandon him. We gave him to you because we loved him too much".

"Thank you".

The mother left the hut and back into the village. The woman turned her head and saw a temple of some kind. She then started to run. Run. And run.

Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:08 am

I jump a bit from the sudden voice calling my name,wasnt expecting someone to come in well at least its someone i know...barely,"What? Oh. Nothing...I just...woke up. I heard someone scream." i say, for some reason my voice getting quieter
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Location : In state,in a town,in a house....im not gonna tell you cause you might stalk me

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:12 am

The unknown man stepped onto the glider, standing in his normal posture, with his hands in his pockets. It flew off, into the sky as he flew in the direction of Castle Asylum. "This is where it gets good."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:13 am

Rexial rubbed his eyes and looked at the door. "Well, I'm not sure, but I don't think I WANT to see what's behind this door. If I know Sally and Zane..." He gently pushed the door open and let his eyelids fall halfway. "Sally, what's with the commotion? Some of us are trying to sl..." He trailed off, realizing that it was probably the wrong thing to say. He wasn't really looking, so he didn't see anything inside the room.

<I had to make an excuse for not knowing for sure what's going on in there... -_- I hope it's not what I think it is.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:20 am

"Rexial, we're not doing anything. Open your eyes". Zane said srsly.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 am

"Thank goodness." He slapped himself to try and stay awake long enough to figure things out. "Now then, what was that scream? ...Was... was Sally... possessed again? J...just a guess... Ugh, I'm too sleepy for this. What h-happened?"

<He's about to nod off. He can't even talk correctly... I considered using bad grammar for him at that point, but I figured it didn't suit him.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:39 am

The glider landed at the door of the castle and the turrets began to fire. The man, however, caught one of the bullets and threw it through a window, breaking it. Before anothe bullet could get near him, he jumped in the window. "What, no security? Ha. Are they really that confident? Tch." His glider, nothing more than a jet-black circle, elongated in both directions to form his blade, which then disappeared. "Convincing them to give in may not be as easy as I anticipated. But...it still won't be a big threat." He walked down the hall, spotting Rexial. "If memory serves, you're number 2 of this place. You must have some authority."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:46 am

i look up and out my open door at the hallway and all i see are two shadows,one probably Rexial's the other i have no clue. I dont dare move though just watch
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:49 am

Rexial rolled his eyes. "This is a bad time, you know... But are you here to fight?" His eyes became slightly more focused at the thought of a battle. Even his aura of darkness flared...

<He's so tired, he's STRONGER! ...Yeah, I dunno what I'm thinking at this point, but I have a weird feeling that his tiredness is feeding his darkness...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:05 am

"Fight? Nah. What I want is for your Organization to stop interfering. Nexas wants to fight your leader right? I'd like you to convince him either to not show up, or to throw the fight. See, I need the Division if I want to continue my own plan, and I do." As the man said this, he sounded incredibly cocky. Any sane person would just want to either run away or punch him in the face. Something about the way he spoke could push rage or cowardice to the extreme. Although, either one would be foolish.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:15 am

Rexial calmly responded, grinning with an arrogance to rival the other man. "Well, I'm sorry, but the Boss isn't about to do that. He'll never run, he isn't going to throw the match, and he certainly won't lose. As a matter of fact, I don't think anything is going your way right now." He summoned Drakus, ready for a fight. His dark aura flared once more...

<Yeah, this mysterious figure isn't going to get what he wants. He's got several members to deal with if he's going to cripple Xeromus or something to make him lose the fight. Rexial, Zane, and maybe Sally and Maxgen, but I dunno if Sally's okay.
..."Is this guy Erntxt?" That would be my first guess if I didn't know he's at Beast's Castle right now... So I dunno. Just remember, I have more than one character that could come out and help scare this guy off...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next