TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
lethalityComplex
XGeass
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
Eques tenebrarum
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
AKeybladeYouSay
14 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 24 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Seth Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:34 am

<I don't care. I only came because Daxma was knocked out and almost got killed. He is special to me so special I won't let any one other then me kill him.>
Seth
Seth
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexas Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:29 am

<Man, Seth. You're a real cool dude.>

<Oh, Admin. Can I get my rank and title like the rest of ya?>
Nexas
Nexas
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:50 pm

Lance roared in rage as he charged the Ravain again, "Get the hell away!!!" ZLance surged with power, Trinity Armor. He jumped int the air again and slammed into the Ravain knocking it well away from the Secret Place. He began hacking away at it's face with his three keyblades that were all glowing with three different fires of light, dark, and Nothing. Lance's blades glowed as all three became hounds and surged forth into the wounds he had made, "BURN AWAY!!!" He roared as the three hounds exploded inside the Ravain and Lance regained his keyblade.

<you're a ltitle late for a title they were for the first thirty only>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:39 pm

The Ragnarok was blown to bits but the second had eaten the last of the hearts engery along with the first Ragnarok. Then the ground slip and twisted as the tree started to wither with the grass. The world was dying as the soul was starting to flow into the world eraser's beast. It slid into the gaont crack in the earth qiuckly to eat the soul.

While that was happening the man in the red coat was walking through the battlefeild to get Alice, part of his mission from his master. Not Thanatos but from Xetus, he had a role to play and he needed the girl
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:51 pm

Lance was soon at the second Ragnaroks throat tearing it to prices the same way he had the last, "I will NOT BOW!!!" He roared as his blades created cataclysmic damage.

The last Ragnarok was the only one left standing now. There was a streak of metal and it too fell, "I will fight to my dying breath foul beast!" It was Daidara, the elderly weaponsmith stood over the beast's chest with two gleaming buster swords.

<epic post comes next time I post>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:08 pm

As the world began to fall apart, the Ravain army currently locked in combat with the jackpots began to fade away, as though they were withdrawing into the ground. The Odysseus did so as well, falling to one side as it dissipated.

Oxthmas, snapping the fingers of one hand, dismissed the jackpots, the massive amount of coins surging back to him, filing through his sleeves of his suit and the cuffs of his pants. Oxthmas showed a slight sigh of relief, but immediately noticed the ground started to crack under the withering process.

The game is getting a bit dangerous now he thought to himself. He quickly walked back to Pheonix and, without indication, picked her up in his arms. Despite the massive gunblade, he held her steady, and quickly began running towards the castle. Approaching the outside walls, Oxthmas leaped up, dice platforms appearing under his feet as he made his way up. Landing on a windowsill, he ducked inside, appearing in a room that looked ordinary. Still holding Pheonix in his arms, Oxthmas reached for his special coin in his suit pocket. Upon retrieving it, he flipped the unusual coin towards the center of the room.

The room transformed before the two, the walls and floor turning marble white. A portal orb floated a few few from where the coin had landed, an image of castle asylum shown within the portal. Oxthmas set Pheonix down and looked out the window, towards the former location of the world's heart.

"Sorry about that, are you alright?" Oxthmas said over his shoulder. He started jotting something down on a piece of paper and turned back to the portal, waving a hand as he did so. The portal's image known showed a dark ruins, two figures walking slowly in view. Oxthmas formed a paper plane with the note and threw it into the portal. The image shifted back to castle asylum afterwards.

Oxthmas fiddled around in his suit for something, and produced an elixir. He handed it to Pheonix with a smile.

"That was a nice shot." He said as he slumped against the wall next to her. He wasn't drained of energy, but he seemed tired for some reason.

<Yes, it's an Observer outpost/safehouse. Figured the ravain army had to go, and the Jackpots needed to be dispersed, even though I could've had them combined into a massive one to fight a big ravain or something.>

Gunamnex stopped abruptly and raised a hand, catching a paper plane that seemed to come out of nowhere. He calmly unfolded it and read what was written.

[/i]Ravain already approaching soulstealer stage, retreated to safehouse with a friend, will stay on standby. Oxthmas[/i]

Gunamnex handed the note to Roland, who skimmed over it and nodded.

"Should we intervene now?"
"No, Master Lance will signal when the time is right."

<Yes, if you want something epically badass, give the signal>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:13 am

<The second is inside the world, and is near unkillable, and what happens next is very important to Soren's plot>

The Ragnarok smacked Lance away before he got within range as Soren came to. He shot up and saw he was too late to even stop the end from happening. He ran to the chasm and stopped at the edge. "What I do...I do for friendship...and for those that are precious to me" He reminded himself then as the chasm turned red, the sign of the Ravain appeared above the collapsing world. He knew Xetus was going to make this world his...Soren jumped into the chasm.

The Man in red was behind Alice in seconds. "You have been chosen..."
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:56 pm

Lance rose from where he was knocked away angrily and started to charge again but Thalia held him back, "There's nothing you can do Lance. It's up to Soren now."

Alice turned on the man with her ax drawn as Maya suddenly appeared at her side, "What do you want scary man?" Maya had a devilish smile on her face and both of her daggers drawn.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:40 pm

The man...er boy looked down on Maya. "I almost forgot about you, Maya...but sadly I need Soren's like ray of sunshine for my master...the real one anyway" He said then he knocked her ax aside as he touched her arm, the ravain symbol appeared shortly afterwards.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:36 pm

<I'm back. Well, I was worried I'd come back to find the plot several days ahead, not... within the same hour as when I left. Meh. Permission to advance the date?>

Al continued to snore away.

...What's happening to the worlds? I can tell VERY easily that there's still some serious fighting going on. Man, I'd better be ready for anything when I wake up...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:41 pm

Daniel ran toward the castle and jumped, landing on top of it. However, he landed on a weak spot in the roof and ended up on the top floor of the castle. "Lookin' for Xero!"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:01 pm

The Spirit Walker leader was no where to be found only a boy with a glowing sphere in his palmim" and three triangles under his left eye. Leo the oringnal of the split souls. "Xeno is here why do you need hm
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 pm

"Because I'm not. I said Xero. As in Xeromus."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:34 pm

The man himself stepped out of a Dark Corridor. "Yes, Daniel? What is it?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:38 pm

Daniel explained about Erntxt and previous encounters he'd had with him, but did not mention the part about Nexas. If he did, he would likely lose all credibility and access to important information based on words that could not be true. Instead, he told Xeromus one of the members of the Division insane enough to call the Keyblade a tool intended to gain a power greater than Kingdom Hearts itself.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:46 pm

"Psh, nonsense. Nothing can surpass Kingdom Hearts..." Xeromus shook his head. "Erntxt is insane. However... He should be taken out. We can't risk it if such a power actually exists... I'll send several members to hunt him down and terminate him. Unfortunately, I've lost track of our members... I'm not sure who would be the best for the job. Rexial is an expert in Darkness, which would help with tracking... but he's busy training Kizukanai. I can't go, I'm too busy waiting around for his leader to show up. Imagine if he showed up while I was gone... eternal shame."

<Yeeeaaaahhh... How exactly could Erntxt find anything more powerful than Kingdom Hearts? It doesn't exactly make sense... unless he's delusional. Kingdom Hearts is automatically the strongest, but it won't bow to anyone. It tends to be a neutral force.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:57 pm

<He's not necessarily delusional, he just fails to realize the true power of Kingdom Hearts. So he isn't delusional, just ignorant in that particular aspect. This will be further explained later on.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:03 am

<Ah, good. I was worried that something stupid would happen. Sorry, I just had to deal with somebody else on another forum and another RP coming up with a moronic, Fan-fic ending. Seriously, no ripping a hole in the space-time continuum just for one item that should already be somewhere on the earth after taking over the world... Gah.>

Xeromus squinted at Daniel. "There's something you're not telling me." He paused for a moment, then turned around. "Well, I won't pry. It's probably not my business."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:10 am

<I won't even ask. I've dealt with other FanFic problems before. But I'll spare you my rant. Unless you'd like to here me rant(doubtful). In which case I'll PM you.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:11 am

"Well, hell if I can't take him. I've fought him before, a few times. He kept calling backup, so I think if I had some of my own, I could..." Daniel changed into his wolf form for a few seconds, then back. "Tear out his throat. But if you don't know where they are..."

Steven appeared there. "If you don't know where they are, it's my job to track down the threat and destroy it." His right arm hung limp, but he held out his left hand and revealed a rock in his palm. "With this, I can do anything."

Daniel examined it, then looked at Steven. "That. Is a rock."

"This is a mystical stone with immense power. I wouldn't say it's as great as what your pal's looking for, but it does whatever I tell it to. This stone gives me the ability to change the form of matter." It became a grenade. "Like that. I exist to end the great dark powers...like him."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:30 am

<Ah yes, the power of kingdom hearts, locked away in the Abyss of Fate, unlocked only through the power of the Lost Key.>

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:31 am

"Right. I have actually been doing something in my spare time: finding a way to mass-produce grunts. Remember when all of those digital reproductions of villains and monsters came out of our computer? Bingo. There's a slight problem, though. First, the grunts can't be generated too far from some sort of projector. You need to magically link to the computer or bring along a gadget of some sort to do that. Second, the server can't produce a thousand Data Sephiroths. It can only generate a certain amount at any given time, and it takes a while to process that one has been defeated. You can't call infinitely for backup. Also, the projections can't be very strong. I could set you up with a projector and allocate some pawns to you, so you can summon them at any time. I call them Arrs. Singularly, an Arr. They will take the form of short, black-coated humanoids. You can configure them to have different weapons." He stopped his rant and looked around.
"Sorry, I haven't really had a chance to explain it to anyone... I suppose I've ranted enough."

<I'd like to hear your rant. PM it to me.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:49 am

Steven laughed at this. "Do you know how easily they'd be destroyed? All you'd have to do is cut power and they'd be gone. Trust me, I'm far more reliable. And honestly, I'm not fully sure why I'm waiting for your okay on this. I'll see ya 'round." He disappeared.

Daniel stared at the spot where Steven had been standing. "What. The f*ck. Was that?"
<Uh, would Arrs be pronounced the same as arse? Because arse is a european way of saying ass.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:59 am

<-_- No, more like the letter R. Just nevermind the idea.>

Xeromus sighed irritatedly. "It's a work in progress... Are you sure? You didn't need my okay in the first place, and I imagine we have a couple of fighters to spare... Actually, now that I think about it, everybody here is either convieniently injured, tired, or occupied. Just go ahead. Daniel, hurry up and go. I'd rather you not get killed, so use these." He handed over a couple of Elixirs. "Another thing I've done is made it impossible to steal items from your inventory unless you take them out, so he shouldn't be able to steal those and screw you over, even if he decides to be hax."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:17 am

"Hax? Never heard of him!" He DC'd away to TWTNW, where Steven had appeared a while ago. "So, ready?"

"I'm always ready. How do we get him on his own again?"

Daniel blinked. "I have no idea."
<Even the serious topic has to have its crappy comedy sometimes.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next