TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
Haar_Dragon
Eques tenebrarum
Whats_Up4444
NebulaGregarZX
khfreak358
Kizukanai*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
XGeass
12 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 8 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri May 13, 2011 8:08 pm

Lance coughed asthe cloud covered the area. Thalia who was just behind him called forth her keyblade and blew the gusts away with a surge of wind.

Maya tapped her foot in thought, "The two like you... Umm... Leth and Keth! Those were thier names!"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Fri May 13, 2011 8:21 pm

"Oh...those two aren't my friends." She tells Maya. "Those two as much as I hate to say it are my siblings, and by the way what do you think I am trying to do? Thise place is pretty big and its Kinda hard to find just two people."
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri May 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Maya nodded enthusiastically, "Maya will help!" She waved her hand as she used illusions to create a path straight to the two by blocking off any alternative paths.

Lance turned to Aleri, "Nice to see you guys again."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Fri May 13, 2011 8:56 pm

"Wow." Beth said with amazement. "Alright...Maya was it? Well anyway thanks."

Ivan walked through the halls of the castle examining all that he he saw. "I wonder how old this castle is."
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri May 13, 2011 9:11 pm

"Nice to see you too, Lance. We came to do a couple of things... First, we wanted to find out when this bash is occuring. We didn't get an exact date and time. Also, we wanted to set up a gateway to make it easier to DC here. For some reason, DCing here was impossible. And third..." Aleri grinned. "I really wanted to see this world. I probably would've come anyway."
He glanced back at the corner he came from. "Y'know, Xeromus is actually our leader. He just does most of his work out of sight. I only saw him fight once. Mind if I set up the gate over there?" He pointed at an empty space behind the castle.
"The gate will boost the ability to link a Dark Corridor or Light Corridor to this spot. You can set up physical barricades to make sure nobody unwelcome comes to this place. So, is it alright if I set it up? This way, you won't have to arrange a place for a bunch of Gummi Ships to land."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri May 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Lance rubbed the back of his head, "Yeah probably should've said something, the party will be tomorrow but as for the gateway it sounds like a good idea."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri May 13, 2011 9:30 pm

Soren created a CC and walked through, just as Yuki's spirit disappeared. "I need to know Alice what are your goals?" He asked
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri May 13, 2011 9:33 pm

Alice's head dropped in shame, "The truth? I have no goals, no beliefs. I don't know what to think..."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri May 13, 2011 9:37 pm

"Yeah...I know how that feels...but you can't just give up on yourself, the way I see it you have two choices, follow a path thats already made or make your own way....which do you think will help you think of a goal?" Soren asked his back still to her.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri May 13, 2011 9:43 pm

"I want to find my own way... With your help." Alice admitted.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri May 13, 2011 9:45 pm

"And help you I shall what ever the cost" Soren said turning toward her. His emrald eyes were burning with determination.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat May 14, 2011 12:01 am

Aleri nodded. "Okay. We'll just have to borrow a few of King Mickey's ships. It's not like we have that many. OMEGA can fit a couple, but it's really an attack ship. the Golden Hawk could a hold a large number, but it can't hold twenty-five people, can it? And what about Siks? Didn't he come in another ship? Let's do the math..."

OMEGA Max Occupants: 3
Golden Hawk Max Occupants: unknown beyond being 6+,
? Max Occupants: At least two.

"We only know that we can bring 11/30 people. We'll be back tomorrow, Lance. Well, I hope that stranger doesn't come back and kill anybody. Me 'n' Siks should talk to the King, and everybody else should go home and spread the news. Oh, and Kizu's schedual is to be put on hold 'til we're all done with the party. I'll teach her some basic skills on the ride over."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat May 14, 2011 12:09 am

Alice smiled appreciatively, "Thank you." She said before her eyes widened and her ax appeared in her hand, "Soren! Watch out!" With a graceful stroke, Alice pushed Soren aside as she met the attacker's blade with her ax's edge. It was none other than Thanatos the cowardly leader of the Damned Syndicate.

Lance nodded, "If you need gummi transports I'm sure that Erebus had a passenger vessel."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat May 14, 2011 12:20 am

"Well, How would the ship get back? They don't fly themselves, you know. Somebody would have to pilot it and return it to you. We can't seem to DC between here and our castle, but we CAN DC to Disney Castle. We can just ask King Mickey for a couple of ships. I'm sure Donald has gotten over the fact that I nearly fell on him and ruined his date..."
He looked up at the sky with and awkward expression. Maybe he won't recognize me. After all, it's been months, and I was Rexial then. I was also covered by soot and wearing a tattered Coat then.
"Aaaaaanyway, I'd rather borrow from King Mickey. Siks knows him, so it should be easier to get his permission. We should get the ships ahead of time. Siks, come with me. Xeromus, you'll have to ride with Kotank or Susan. ...Actually, Susan can ride with us. There's room for three in the OMEGA." Which I technically stole from His Majesty...
Ha slowly walked towards his white ship. "Ready to go?"
The man in black armor walked over to the Golden Hawk and called to Kotank, "Mind if I ride with you? I got stranded here by accident, and I want to go to a certain location. Could you drop me off on a world on the way to your place? Any world will do."

<Man, the details I remember sometimes! I actually remembered the old Gummi Ship Rexial "obtained" after nearly crushing Donald back in an older topic... It was just after I resurfaced.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat May 14, 2011 12:27 am

Soren flipped to his feet and summoned his imation keyblades, except the one in his left hand was changed to Lost Memory.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat May 14, 2011 12:30 am

"Actually, Susan and I came in the Hawk with Kotank," Siks explained as he followed Aleri, Susan close behind, "And I can take my Darkcycle on the way back to give us more room in the other ships."

"Sure thing," Kotank said to the man in black, entering his ship.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat May 14, 2011 1:11 am

Steven rushed toward the castle, but was blocked by about a hundred Neoshadows and an equal number of Dragoons. "Please. GIVE ME A BREAK!" He swung his sword so hard, the pure force of the wind sent the Heartless and Nobodies flying. His blade then became a hand axe again, which he threw in a way that it sliced through every one of them then back to his hand. It became a sword and he kept going, pouring speed into his run. Have to warn them! Keep going!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat May 14, 2011 1:15 am

There was a strange clinking noise in the black man's helmet before he nodded, then walked on board the ship. "Thank you."
"Well, alright. So, is anybody else interested in coming to see King Mickey? There's room for another two people in my ship." He opened the cockpit, showing a condensed, three-seat design allowing for optimal speed and agility. "Heartless are a cinch with this ship! It's loaded with weapons. Masamune Slash, Obsidian Slash, Excalibur Slash, Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundara Missile, Comet Cannon, Meteor Cannon, Ultima Blast... You name it, OMEGA's got it!" He hopped into the pilot's seat. Oh... ****, that's right. I SUCK at flying Gummi Ships...! Well, Rexial sucked. I most likely suck, but it's possible that one of the talents I gained is piloting...
He lookedo ut and saw something approaching. "What in the...!?" He hopped out, then stood perfectly still.
I need to transform...
My power grows.
My strength is unbeatable.
My skill is unsurpassable.
My darkness is a black void...
And my Light is a shining beacon!
Final Form!
He transformed into the goofy-looking outfit. It looked like he was wearing a vest over an Org. Coat, and had an Armor Piece on his shoulder, but without the activation pad. "Let's see what all the ruckus is about!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat May 14, 2011 1:19 am

Steven reached the door, now guarded by a Thresholder. "Tch. You won't stop me!" He slashed at it once, releasing the Possessor, which was suddenly in pieces, cut apart by an eagle's claws. It flew in, resolving back into the form of Steven.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat May 14, 2011 1:24 am

Siks and Susan both ran after Aleri to figure out what was up.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat May 14, 2011 1:28 am

Steven yelled, "Where's your leader? Take me to him!" Dispatch replied, "It's 'take me to your leader, earthlings.' At least get it right." "This is serious! You've got a major Heartless invasion! If you do nothing, you will all die!" Dispatch glared at him. "I think we're powerful enough to take anything on," he said, his tone icy. "Thanks for the offer, but you can go." "Are you insane?! If you won't do anything, then fine." Steven had suddenly calmed for some reason. He turned his back and walked away. As he left, an enormous Opposite Armor came and attempted to kill him, but his rock became a pistol and he shot it in the face.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat May 14, 2011 1:55 am

An Avalanche appeared in the air above Steven before being struck down by Aleri. "Suck it, bird-brain!" He stabbed it, blasted it, and rode the recoil onto another flying enemy, all before the first finished falling. "Hey! Thanks, I was getting bored of discussing how we'd coordinate transporting our Organization by Gummi Ship. This is just what I needed!" He happily stabbed his ride, then jumped and spun in midair. He spun fast enough that he actually stayed in place. Then, he stuck out his Keyblade and started firing bursts of energy everywhere. "Rotation Barrage!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat May 14, 2011 1:57 am

Steven stared at this newcomer. "Okay, what was that?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sat May 14, 2011 2:47 am

Oxthmas felt a strange energy course through him. He summoned coins to his right hand, but triangular dice appeared instead.

"Odd" Oxthmas said as he stared at the dice. They were sorted into three colors. Blue dice with Ace symbols of each of the four card suites, red dice with Joker symbols of each card suite, and crystal clear dice with the nobody symbol on them.

"I wonder..." Oxthmas says as he turns to face a rock wall. Shooting out one of the blue dice into the wall, a blizzard explosion is made. Oxthmas repeats with a red dice, which explodes in flames. The crystal dice simply buries into the rock wall, cutting in several feet.

"Now that is what I call a game changer" Oxthmas says with a smirk as he turns to face Phoenix again.

Gunamnex and Roland walk slowly down a hallway within Disney Castle. Magic brooms march past the two, heading off to their daily duties.

"So, this is where the good king lives?" Roland says, staring at the artwork on the hallway walls as the two walk.

"Yes, he is a dear friend of mine."

The two stop a set of massive doors. Gunamnex summons his keyblade, tapping the door handles before dismissing the keyblade again. The doors open on their own, and the two walk in slowly, appearing in a throne room.

"King Mickey, it has been a long time. We have much to discuss." Gunamnex says. bowing with a wave of a hand.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat May 14, 2011 1:28 pm

<how did Aleri get to Castle Asylum so fast? At least I'm pretty sure that's where the heartless were>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next